Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7A9HanXToXs
youtube.com/watch?v=xyp7ZUO_XQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k9X2QtzCvBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5GzMx9CnhVk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>member when Cred Forums used to care about south park

Member when OP didn't get the meaning of the episode?

I member.

youtube.com/watch?v=7A9HanXToXs

get over it, cunt

WAHHHHHH MY 25 YEAR OLD SHOW HASN'T STAYED BRILLIANTLY FUNNY 25 YEARS LATER WAHHHHHH

I don't understand this meme?

I think it's still really good. You faggot plebs on Cred Forums are either just too dumb to appreciate satire or maybe the fact that it makes fun of everyone somehow triggers you.

Stop being so thin skinned and grow a brain.

>if you don't find this funny it means you didn't get the meaning!

making their messages too overt and on the nose is the reason it's not fucking funny in the first place...

ALSO I would just like to add that no other television show on TV tackles current topics the way southpark does.

I wouldn't be surprised if SJWs are making anti-southpark threads to try to get people to stop watching.

It's not hard to understand. You just have a low IQ.

I didn't get it: the post.

Try rewatching it. There are subtle jokes that most viewers miss, but I always catch them.

>Member when you were young and simply enjoyed most things without nitpicking it to shit

The mere fact I can watch new episodes and still get some laughs out of them is amazing for a show in it's 20th season. Yeah they'll never reach the level they used to be but it's still a solid show.

South Park was never funny; you just stopped being 15 years old

I can go back and watch season 1 episodes and enjoy them idiot

This. The show may be well past its prime, but it's still decent, and things could be worse. It could be as bad as Simpsons got.

It is as bad as the Simpsons. They've always been noncommittal and that's not going to change. What can change, has. And right now it's about as funny as the Simpsons. As in, not.

Member when OP wasn't a faggot?

Southpark has simpsons-itis

It's different though.

The Simpsons got worse when it became TOO zany and wacky and tried to pump out a punchline every 5 seconds.

South Park is going in the opposite direction. The over-the-top elements are becoming more tame. The characters were more grounded. Cartman actually feels like a fat kid and not a sociopath. The metaphor between social media and suicide is something Seinfeld might have done if it came out today.

It's different but I don't think it's bad because it's a little bit more ambitious. The Simpsons became a children's show.

>tackles current topics
I think that's why I stopped liking South Park. The world today is not one I like. I just want to member the way it was in '90s. The good times.

simpsons also has continuity issues and tries to remake the past and homers romance with marge sooo many damn times

>I think with south park the collapse came when matt and tray started Book of mormon they let their writers take over and it hasnt been as quality and has lost their edge

these things reminde me of the MP evas in EoE. When they grow Rei faces and stab themselves.

'member the 90s?

it was always mediocre.
sometime a good redpilled episode came by though.

Member Willzyx?

Old episodes at least had jokes with the boys just creatively insulting each and everyone. Now the dialogue is just dry and utter shit. What a snoozefest.

Member when
>Every episode wasn't a commentary on society
>Every episode wasn't about what's in the news
>The boys actually did dumb boy things
>There were funny, original plots that just involved the boys
>Randy wasn't a complete "lelsorandumb XD" character
>There were more antisemitic insults
>Insults in general were more creative and funny
>Chef was still alive
>Ms. Choksondik was still alive
>Dr. Mephesto was still alive
>Matt & Trey used their real voices
>Aliens and supernatural shit were more integral to the show
>The show was genuinely edgy and pushed the barrier
?

>South Park was funny until they started to make fun of us liberals

are they ever going to switch back to an episode based formula or is this continuation shit going to go on forever?

Member when they used to put effort into the episodes and have multiple plots per episode.

Now if the plot bores you the entire episode is shit.

Liberals were South Park's first targets. Examples include making fun of hippies and Prius owners.

South Park was funny until they ran out of ideas and decided to make the show not only a purely political one, but an unfunny one at that.

>Member when you could go a day without thinking about suicide

>old South Park will never come back

I didn't like chef
too much race mixing pushing with him

I don't 'member

It was done in humor, and he was a funny character.

Yea I guess he was funnier than any of these new shit characters like PC principle

It's ironic that you'd mock a show through a reference to itself. Probably goes to show how memorable the show can after 20 years

These, families.

Or it's poking fun at a cringeworthy, unfunny moment in the show.

what are you trying to imply? that social politics didn't exist in the '90s? you are deluded if you think that's true, the only difference is that the world is shrinking, we are all many many many times more connected due to the internet growing as a massive medium for individuals and groups to express themselves and give exposure to these groups. you want the '90s back? disconnect yourself and live just as you did back then, you'd be surprised.

AHHHH, I MEMBER!!!

>the world today is not one I like
>member the way it was in '90s. The good times.
jesus christ

Did Mephisto die?

South Park is a pretty good show, typically, but it suffers from the fanbase.

The people that think they're the only ones getting the jokes are so fucking obnoxious.

Categorized Under: Fans FAQ

Fan Question: It’s been forever since I’ve seen Dr. Mephesto and his weird monkeyman sidekick. Is he dead?

Answer: What?? No!

Dr. Mephesto is still alive and well, experimenting on multi-assed monkeys and trying to get different animals to have sex with one another.

Old episodes used to explore the south park universe, new episodes are just a wacky mirror of our universe.

Getting three jokes an episode is not hard when said episode consists of only three jokes.

Then watch the first episode of the 20th season of South Park

Yeah, the show is different now. We know. And if the show was still doing the same thing it was doing ten years ago, you'd be complaining about that instead.

Yeah.. Its getting pretty shitty

No one would complain if the show was more balanced and not doing the same shtick over and over.

>Member South Park used to be funny?

No, and neither does anyone else.

That last episode was one of the worst in the series. What preachy, sanctimonious crap.

>y-you just don't get it!

>j-just get over it!

>y-y-you're just dumb and thin skinned!

>s-stop with your conspiracy!

>y-you just missed the subtlety!

>y-you're just nitpicking!

>y-you're just a faggot!

>n-no, you actually like the show!

desperation

'member when Cred Forums weren't filled with autists?

Member when user got all butt hurt because someone insulted his favorite cartoon?

member when Cred Forums wasn't full of phoneposters and le 90's kidz?

>BRILLIANTLY FUNNY

I've got bad news for you user. South Park was never brilliantly funny.

Also, all caps = autism.

>butt hurt
kys underage

>caring this much
Desperation.

But you clearly don't. The whole point is that they're making fun of how much people rely on nostalgia- in a political and social direction. Look at this thread: people are talking about how creative the insults were, when it really was only edgy shit for it's time. Now most of the "insults" are common youtube comments.

ITT

We want the Reddit audience: The cartoon.

you're a faggit and need a dick in your mouth

I clearly don't what?

What the fuck are you talking about?

>kys

Confirmed butt hurt. Cunt.

>I said it again XD

This show has been total shit for years. Why are any of you surprised? It's only still on the air because Comedy Central doesn't have anything else.

>the show used to mock barbra streisand
>now it MOCKS nu males
>it used to be meaningful
ITS FUCKING SHIT THEY JUST PICK A SUBJECT AND MAKE FUN OF IT

>more green text

Searing anal pain.

>le green text bogeyman
>le said it again but a bit different, so much wit XD

>More green text

More searing anal pain.

>get called out for unironically posting like an underage
>do it again in an act of defiance
>backed into a corner and have to keep doing it now
>start lashing out at whatever you can, including green text (of all things)
>out yourself as a phoneposter in the process
keep swinging, kiddo

>wall of green text

tl:dr

Searing anal pain.

ITT: mad redditors with super shit taste defending their shit cartoon

you were done the moment you decided to unironically type out "butt hurt" and hit post, but you've well and truly gone beyond that realm of retardation now

kek, now you've trapped yourself into posting the same thing over and over until this thread hits the bump limit

Really makes ya think that the FACT that all the episodes are how you describe, means there's a lot shit going on .

tl:dr

U so mad

>act like a sperg and repeat the same thing over and over again
>i'm the one who's mad

enjoy sitting on your phone and typing it over and over again

>member the truman pisses in the shower episode?

i member

Can you two low energy babby's just exchange AOL screen names and start dating already?

member genesis ?

Salty butt hurt. lol.

>Salty
now you're talking like a wigga too

embarrassing

Massive butt hurt.

I haven't watched this show since 2007. Is it worth doing so again and what's the best episode since then?

>it is meta commentary on itself

gg fag way to not see the meta

>being so buttblasted you had to reply to everything in here

kek

>buttblasted

lol so assblasted. Stay tuned for next week's episode continuing the uninteresting story arc with plenty of unfunny references to current events!

>member when they made their point in one episode

2cute desu

>s-stop making fun of me :`c

lol

Well you just didn't get the joke then. Let me tell you, it's brilliant.

South Park is total shit. Has been for years. Everyone who doesn't suffer from debilitating autism knows I'm right.

Get off my board faggots and an hero

>tweek and craig are the only couple still existing at SPE

>Another fucking season of PC Principal

Who thought this was a good idea?

hothead

That is LITERALLY something an autist would think.

Anybody hating on South Park these days is 19-25 edge lord.

'member The Matrix?

I didn't understand it either

>Housemate puts on first two episodes of the new season
>Haven't seen the last season so don't know what the fuck is going on
Who thought this was a good idea? And even if they make a continued story why not limit it to 1 season?

Also
>TURD SANDWICH XD
>MEMEBERRIES 2DEEP4U

>he doesnt member turd sandwich

hahah how can you be so young

Member when South Park LITERALLY named the Jew?

>>There were more antisemitic insults
How about the fact that Gerald, a jew, is causing a gender war? It's pretty similar to what the jews are doing nowadays.

>Cartman actually feels like a fat kid and not a sociopath.

it went so bad?

ye ye I 'member

remember when southpark caused 9/11?

>super best friends first aired 7/04/01

Will we ever get another yaoi episode?

Should be a seasonal thing desu

to be fair, that wasn't yaoi

that was shota

So they were kinda over the line of trying to make a joke of homosexual pedophilia.

Trey Parker is literally a cuck though.

I member

>making up global rules

>>Ms. Choksondik was still alive
Worst character on the show

Why wouldnt I remember? The last episode aired just last week.

There's some good ones, honestly don't listen to people in this thread. Either you like it or you don't.

The last few seasons have been these season long arc things that are completely god-awful.

Dr. Mephesto was in S19

Which honestly is the plot for this.
No wonder all these people are riled up.
It's too close.

how the fuck is it that Cred Forums can shit on literally every remake ever, but the
>member star wars
>member ghostbusters
>member 90's
>member chewbaccca
>member macgyver
>member jurassic park
jokes either went over your head, or all of Cred Forums are born again remake lovers, thats why they hate south park.

I got it. It just wasn't fucking funny.

>I member

further proof that Matt & Trey are a bunch of weebs

>butt

As opposed to PC Principal or Nathan?

I don't watch South Park. From all the hype about those grapes i get they did an allusion to Cred Forums? Can someone post a link or an episode number?

Nope.

latest season (whatever that is) ep 1+2 feature the 'member berries' berries that are made to flood unhappy people with happy memories, they repeat things like
>ohhhh member star wars?
>ooooooh what about *insert recent remake IP here*

>Shart in mart thinks that you have to laugh at every joke

2 episodes in and theyre coasting hard, the member berries are maybe a one line bit gag that should have come and gone.

I think theyre gonna pull it all round to cartman being an arch manipulator, and he allowed shit to happen to get a victim card. Thats cool, but its like one episode, dont make an arc out of it.

Compared to the stuff they packed into great episodes like warcraft, cartmans gender identity private toilet, even some of the pc principal stuff, these episodes have been all padding and no gags.

Woah Captain, we've reached Fag Factor Five.

Dat damage control

>n-n-nope

>muh deep episode analysis

>le you have to laugh at every joke maymay

>t-t-they just have all padding and no gags! I still definitely get the jokes! t-t-they're just not funny! I'm not mad at all!

>le open your eyes and wake up maymay

>y-y-you're a fag! I'm not doing damage control!

>>The boys actually did dumb boy things
I miss the boys being dumb kids and doing dumb kid shit so much.

thanks for keeping the redditors busy

south park has gotten so bad im actually considering giving new simpsons another shot

thats the jews plan to lower our standards so we more readily accept garbage juice

jesus look at this butt-destroyed faggot

>I hate change, change is bad!
what's the point of a show doing the same thing for TWENTY FUCKING YEARS?
There's no way that a show can be fresh for two decades, at least they've reinvented themselves instead of doing zombie simpsons.

Name something currently airing that's funnier?
Nice try skankhunt42, now go shopping to Steal My Sunshine!

Should have ended after this.

Literally the GOAT season, and there's no denying it.

Star vs forces of Evil and Loud House.
Yes, South Park is so stale that kids cartoons are actually funnier than this "mature humor". Don't deny that Rick & Morty is at least 3 times funnier than Nu-South Park.

So are people here being ironic on hating this? The show is at the funniest points it's been in years, only getting better and better since S18.

I cringed.

Why are they so happy?

I know it's a common insult in Southpark but at this point it's really unfunny. Everything about Southpark just feels like they are trying way too hard

>Cred Forums - Cred Forumsmblr

You're welcome to leave

t. tumblr cuck

Autism
t. tumblr cuck

Watch the entire last season with PC Principal from start to finish.

OP: pic related!

South Park has always been about discussing topical shit
Name one season where all the episodes were just the boys being boys

If you're over 18 and unironically like South Park, you most likely have severe mental issues.

>Rick & Morty
Ya got me, I don't know the kids stuff though...

>reddit and memey

Friendly reminder that South Park jumped the shark with the scientology episode.

> member how we didn't used to rely on fucking south park to get all our memes?

>jumped the shark

Yes. We're so over it.

that's why we have 50 fucking memberberry threads every day.

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

tl;dr words

You really don't know what "jumped the shark" means...

>I don't like your argument so I'm just going to spam

Are you 15?

>The people that think they're the only ones getting the jokes are so fucking obnoxious.
It's the same defense mechanism those MDE faggots use. Some people can't emotionally handle other people not liking their favorite show.

haha no that is actually my first post in this stupid thread. Thats what I think of all you fucks arguing over a fucking cartoon. Go learn something faggots.

Yup, you're 15.

>giving the rapist nigger the death it deserved
>m-muh feelings
>>>/reddit/

member berries are the funniest creation in recent history

funniest thing since pineapple express

i really wonder where they are going with this lol

t. Tom Cruise

>Arguing over cartoons is what mature adults like us do!

>It's stardrones can't handle being shown as gullible retards that they thread

Episode VII was literally written by memberries

You forgot about Rick & Morty

That's not the point being made.

there is no point being made. U mad cause someone called u out on u bullshit. u a bitch made nigga

Jesus, OP.
7/10. Quite savage.

LEt me guess, you watch filthy frank, maxmofoe, howtobasic, idubbz. and play alot of minecraft?

sameface

>how lazy can you get

>the old episodes was so much better

This thread.

this song always gets me

Literal South Kino right here.

I still like the new ones though.

this part damn near made me cry, first time i heard the song.

youtube.com/watch?v=xyp7ZUO_XQQ

FYI, saying "kys" is more of a newfag move than saying "butthurt".

So you basically lost the argument before you started it.

I member!
youtube.com/watch?v=k9X2QtzCvBQ

Foh the Confederace-ah!

reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=5GzMx9CnhVk

reminder

where they set their preschool teacher on fire to play fireman and end up putting an innocent in jail who then comes to haunt then after his sentence is done.

where they have to take a picture of Stan's mom's tits to the fith graders

good times with ninja weapons

that kind of stuff

South park got better

Member When is the lowest form of conversation

reminder this guy is a Hillary supporter

Then how come I like movies from times I wasn't even born far more than contemporaries?

Because Tom the Dancing Bug is literally packed with more strawmen than even shit by Horsey

Because you are a special snowflake wrong generation faggot.

Because you were born in le wrong generation

Not even this, no one generation has everything but each does have something I like.

Well that's good then.

When it goes all ken burns and he's writing back to his mom about the war effort I start losing my shit.

"Remember when America used to be great?"

That is most likely the memory they are attempting to vilify.

Progressives' number one enemy is nostalgia.

marrying a black woman doesn't make you a cuck. jesus christ learn to meme plz

Raising another man's child does, you retard.

America is great, Trumpony

autism speaks dot com

Agreed. Season 10 is my absolute favorite. I sold all my South Park DVD sets when they moved all the episodes to Hulu but I kept this one because I love it so much.

You post this is in every single South Park thread.
Look, I know you faggot can't handle people disagreeing with your self-victimizing narrative, but do you really think butthurt spamming is going to change anything? Just stop watching the show and your pussy will stop hurting, I promise.

his wife isn't black, but the son is mixed and not from him which is basically this wife's son meme

What are you, 12?

Or are you just a faggot?

>butthurt faggot calling someone else butthurt

Oh, the projection.

I'm not the one running America down and pretending Donald Trump can fix it

>user who bitches about Trey and Matt's "progressivism" in every single South Park thread isn't being butthurt
>but noticing this is
solid defense mechanism there

i concede, i didn't know the kid wasn't his. but it's not really being cucked either. if your dad got married to another woman and she had kids from another man would that make him a cuck too?

one or two more ep then they gotta reign in the new games story.

Hey

Hey Cred Forums

I like South Park.

>it's good to have ADHD and shit standards

>Answer: What?? No way!

Who could be behind that answer?

>I was born in le wrong generation.
You are like the kid who just discovered led Zeppelin and pink Floyd and you're all above nowadays music because you were born in the wrong generation.

no other show does what south park does so i don't see what people have against it

>defending quips, quick cuts and rushed plots in a vain attempt to spite me

Jeeze, user.

Do some fucking homework.

Can you go even a single post without lying?

It's called spreading the word.

Quit yer crying, faggot.

naw, the whole cuck meme is stupid and I'm not buying into it.

>Quit yer crying, faggot.
Yes, yes. Everyone who disagrees with you is emotionally devastated, and therefore you can dismiss all criticism.
Btw you should be thanking me for being the first user to give your incessant bleating a (You).

Get used to it, soon cuck will be the new fag. It'll be oldcucks and newcucks, "OP is a cuck" and so on and so forth.

Of course, this will probably have the side effect of actually turning people into cucks and then the defending of cuck culture, much like with fags today

>language doesn't evolve
>if you raise someone who's not related to you it's a shamefur dispray

>not buying into it.

It's only been a "meme" for thousands of years, you complacently ignorant moron..

Yeah. He mad.

And look at how he tries to project his mad onto the one who made him mad.

It's funnier than South Park.

looks like we got a oldfag ovah heah

Can you go through a movie without checking your phone?

grandpa, turn off fox news, it's rotting your brain

Why are you so dumb?

>>It's funnier than South Park.
>including a contrary opinion so you seem like a different user
6/10 not bad

Not an argument.

The jew will be excused because they'll say his "memberberry" wine "made him do it".

No, it's not an argument.

It's a question, you simpleton.

you mean when kyle use to give you moral speeches about how shit you are and why you need to conform to his ideals or else you're racist?

t.Trey Parker

It was a rhetorical question meant to imply that I'm stupid for thinking that the modern meaning of the word "cuckold" is a man whose wife is stepping out on him, and that there is nothing wrong with adoption. You name-called because you have no argument. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>inb4 meaningless buzzword or meme instead of addressing my points

No I don't.
I tried watching it's simply not funny.

I was thinking that at first, but the wine is vintage 1992. So unless memberberries have been around without having ever been seen before, it's not memberberry wine.

Between the '92 wine, and him blasting Boston, I think they might be having him show that you can still enjoy old things without getting all nostalgic about them.

South Park used to have actual stories, with some episodes lampooning some type of current event within the context of the town/characters.

Now it's literally the Cartman/Randy show where every episode can be described as "real-life event happens and the town goes crazy LOL!" Just because something is topical doesn't make it funny, especially when they can just copy and paste any event that happens into their generic episode template. Go back and watch episodes from like 2010 to now. They've all aged like shit.

>to conform to his ideals or else you're racist?
Name one example of this happening.

t. person who doesn't understand satire

What
is
your
favorite
south park
kino?

That and the fact that a sizeable portion of the fan base let Matt and Trey dictate their entire viewpoints on social issues, politics and public figures. They're literally the most simple-minded dumb fans ever. The type of people who still make gay fish jokes.

I enjoy South Park but I wouldn't say you're necessarily wrong desu. I just watched The Coon episodes recently and they take the piss out of the BP Oil Spill, but watching it in 2016 just doesn't really have the same relevance.

Heck, I was watching some PC Principal clips from just last Season and it didn't seem as funny as I remember.

I don't think that means it's necessarily shit though, if you watch it while it's relevant it can still be good fun, but after the fact it might lose some of teh charm

The "modern" meaning of the word "cuckold" is the same as it was a thousand years ago, you stupid dipshit. And I'm not "implying" anything. I'm stating it... explicitly.

Satire should be clever to be funny. South Park hasn't been clever for about 5 years. They're trying new things with the season-long story arcs, but on an episode-by-episode basis, their wit isn't what it used to be. It's just overt "THIS IS HAPPENING NOW SO IT'S FUNNY" writing, and it ages like shit.

Nothing there about raising another man's child.
You're wrong. Just move on already for fuck's sake.

The jokes either went way over your head, or you're a triggered SJW. Simple as that.

You are obviously a total simpleton.

Casa Bonita, it's just so perfect.
The ending is the GOAT South Park ending.

>In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.

If you think about the bird we derive this word from then the cheating isn't even the most important part. It is the raising of another man's child.

see
Called it.

This is the problem, honestly. And it's not just nostalgia goggles. You can watch any episode from seasons 5-8 and it's still legitimately funny. Without looking it up, I don't really know when the re-watchability factor went down, but my first guess would be sometime soon after the Imaginationland trilogy. I thought last season was pretty bad on the whole, but the season before that had the Handicar and Cock Magic episodes, which I really enjoyed because they were just self-contained stories for the most part.

>who are unwittingly investing parental effort
>unwittingly
In other words Trey Parker doesn't even match this uncommonly used definition of the word. Just stop, dude.

i didnt like the start of the last season, but i ended up loving it. i hated the last episode, but am optimistic.

>I'm stating it... explicitly.
But I thought you were just asking a question. :^)

If you think South Park's jokes are complicated or sophisticated enough to fly over anyone's head, you're the idiot here. If South Park is what you consider challenging television, please go back to reddit.

Yeah but you seemed to be focused on the cheating part of the insult.

When the insult is the implication that raising another man's child is pathetic.
That is the insult. So if someone thinks raising another man's child is pathetic and he calls another person a cuck then you are just retarded saying "well akshually thats not what that word means"

Are you this autistic about every insult? If I call you a cocksucker do you go on about a diatribe about how you actually never sucked a cock and some people like sucking cocks so it should only be used in this one context?

still waiting

Nope. You are simply intellectually lazy, and complacently ignorant.

Yea lmao

Show started its decline when Issac Hayes left. It's still better than anything else on Comedy Central though, and all the Seth mcfarshit shows

>When the insult is the implication that raising another man's child is pathetic.
No, the implication is that raising another man's child while erroneously thinking it is yours because your cunt wife cheated on you is pathetic. Simply deciding to take care of a boy who doesn't have a father doesn't make you a chump. People aren't motivated entirely by the propagation of their genetic code, you social retard.

>the "Seinfeld was good" meme
When will this shit ever end?

>Simply deciding to take care of a boy who doesn't have a father doesn't make you a chump.
To some people it does.
I also don't think so by the way

But that is the fucking insult.

If we again look to the animal kingdom the cuckoo doesn't actually fuck the other bird. It just lays an egg. The pathetic thing is just the raising. it is not the cheating. There is no agency on the female bird to cheat.

You might only feel like you should use the word cuck if it also involves cheating. But objectively the insult is broader.

Its like me calling you a retard. Objectively you might just be really really stupid and not technically retarded. But your amount of stupidity still falls into the range of me using retard as an insult and everyone understanding.
Just like raising another man's child KNOWINGLY or UNKNOWINGLY still falls in the range of pathetic to some people.
And they are not wrong calling them a cuck.

>I'm smarter than your average viewer, I'm on Cred Forums!

Here's a clue for you South Park followers. No matter how many times he is portrayed as a "white racist"; no matter how much he rips on jews, Cartman's actual behavior is jewish to the core. Anyone who understands the jewish mindset will readily recognize this. Whereas Kyle, "the jew" is always played up as a tower of righteousness, a pillar of virtue, and a champion of compassion and fair play (which, in reality, are all inherently "white" characteristics), Cartman repeatedly engages in thoughts and behaviors which are traditionally, and unmistakenly, those of the jew.

Cartman is, in fact, the quintessential jew... albeit wrapped up in a superficial layer of whiteness, in order to promote and perpetuate the "white racist" stereotype. Tell me this isn't done on purpose, and I'll tell you what a blind fucking moron you are.

One other aspect of the Cartman character is that he oftentimes accurately describes jews and individual/conspiratorial jewish behaviors, but these truths are expected to be disregarded by the viewing audience as false because of Cartman's many lies and acts of deception, which in themselves are historically the inherent traits of the jew, but projected on Cartman, again, because he is white.

>Nope.
Lol how can you deny that you did exactly what I'd say you would when this post exists for anyone to read? You can't possibly be this delusional.
Also, see Most people who describe someone as "cuckolded" aren't referencing evolutionary biology, dumbass.

Before they went to 4th grade.

member when Tim Burton made good movies like Beetle Juice

Give me some of the "subtle" jokes you're talking about. If you actually post one I missed, I will honestly give you 100 mBTC.

>You might only feel like you should use the word cuck if it also involves cheating. But objectively the insult is broader.
The thing that makes it an insult is that the guy got tricked into raising the product of a whore's betrayal. I would even say the concept behind the cuck insult would apply if for instance she was cheating on the boy's father with him, the father found out and left the picture, and then the new guy moved in with her and started raising her son. That would be pathetic because the new guy should know from her behavior that she's a scandalous ho, but he's acting as her support system anyway. But a couple can split up for any number of reasons, including the death of the father. If someone falls in love with a woman, sees her son needs a male role model in his life, and decides to become his stepfather, I don't see what's wrong with that--unless you're arguing from a completely autistic evo psych angle.

It's a park of their universe. If you didn't enjoy it the first episode the joke debuted then it explains why you don't like it now.

call south park shit all you want, they can still force a meme really well.

>member berries
>PC principal
etc

back to kiddies

Keep digging that hole for yourself, retard.

You've already become the laughing stock of this thread. If you ever realize that, maybe you'll eventually be able to shut up and learn something.

>The thing that makes it an insult is that the guy got tricked into raising the product of a whore's betrayal.
Not really.
Willingly doing so is equally or maybe even more pathetic to some people.
>If someone falls in love with a woman, sees her son needs a male role model in his life, and decides to become his stepfather, I don't see what's wrong with tha
FUCKING AGAIN I also don't think there is anything wrong with it.
But that is the god damn insult you massive retard.

I also don't think there is anything wrong with being black. But nigger is referring to the skin color. Understanding a fucking insult doesn't mean I agree with it.
You only think the cheating is pathetic. Fair enough.
Other people think doing it knowingly is also pathetic and they are not wrong using this insult

If I call you a shiteater and you tell me you ate shit willingly and weren't tricked into it that wouldn't raise my opinion of you.
Same to people who think raising another man's child is pathetic.

Its an insult.
You have autism
Kill yourself.

Huge faggot...with a retard smirk on his chubby fucking face.

>You've already become the laughing stock of this thread.
You poor, uneducated, stubborn fool,

It is with great interest that I must inform you that both your logic and your reasoning are flawed, and that you are obviously misinformed about the topic in hand. To be honest, you represent the small part of every community which lack the ability to think and comprehend things like humans do. In fact, your mental capabilities would closely resemble that of a lump of turd. I had second thoughts writing this, as I am not sure if you have the skills associated with reading. I kindly ask you, on behalf of everyone else, to kill yourself, thereby removing yourself from the gene pool to prevent people like you from being born.
You have permission to writhe in your own idiocy.

Sincerely,
Your intellectual superior.

This makes Japan look cool as fuck, but I have to reign it in and remind myself that it's just the editing.

>Willingly doing so is equally or maybe even more pathetic to some people.
Then they're missing the point of the insult, and misunderstanding the circumstance in which raising a non-blood child would be seen as pathetic.
Then again, we both know these "people" who miss the nuance of the word are retarded shitposters on Cred Forums.
>You have autism
Says the child who uses all caps and tells strangers to kill themselves when he's proven wrong.

>all caps
Its emphasis on my argument since I already told I don't personally think it is pathetic and yet you rattled through ten fucking examples of what you consider pathetic or not.
You clearly missed it the first time so I put in caps. There is no anger here. Just pity.
>Then they're missing the point of the insult
No you are missing the point that to them the act of raising a child that isn't yours is inherently pathetic.

Well at least everyone in this thread can agree on the fact that you're both autistic as fuck.

>that to them the act of raising a child that isn't yours is inherently pathetic.
To who? Morons who don't even understand why cuckold is an insult in the first place? When did it become acceptable for idiots on the internet to redefine words?
Also kek at you pretending to not be angry. Constant insults and telling people to commit suicide = cool and detached for sure ;)

Well I could take clues from you.
Ironic smileys aren't a sure sign someone is filling out the captcha through tears of rage or anything.

>When did it become acceptable for idiots on the internet to redefine words?
I dunno. 2006 maybe? I called you autistic and you didn't challenge that word.
>kek at you
Yeah you sure are not using changing language or anything.

Out of Simpsons, Family Guy, and Southpark it's hard to tell which has fallen most from grace as they're all pretty terrible now.

The projection is strong with this one.

if you guys hate this show so much why do you have a 300+ post thread about it everyday?

>this thread

And OP will start another when this 404s for his guaranteed replies.

>armchair psychologist meme
>Star Wars meme
internet culture really brings out the LCD in people

No it's not, it's pretty easy.

Simpsons went from being great to being unwatchable garbage.
Family Guy went from alright to unwatchable garbage.
South Park went from being great to being alright.

Simpsons fell the farthest.

What else is there to do on this board

You're just in denial, kid.

hide dick threads

Good point.

>kid
The irony of this post is delicious.

if you don't think the member berries joke is funny then you've never taken a prescription antidepressant and are therefore a normie and need to get the FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Only normies actually go to the doctor.

you just called out the entirety of Cred Forums minus the minecraft that's a bit overboard 13+ dont play minecraft anymore

bump

damn got me there.

Do normies actually go outside unless they fall into a coma and someone calls an ambulance due to the awful smell coming from your apartment?

I just today started taking prescription antidepressants. I fail to see the connection with Member berries.

>posts "being so buttblasted you had to reply to everything in here"
>can't stop himself from replying anyway

say what you will about how funny SP is now compared to how it used to be the social commentary is so spot on it hurts

> LITERALLY this thread

That's Cred Forums in a nutshell. Autists becoming enraged by each other's opinions and then accusing everyone else of being enraged as if that "wins" an argument.

I wish they would just increase the insults. The dialogue is just too dry and boring for me. Like, just add one at the end of the sentence the same way everyone on Cred Forums insults each other.

They already used a version of that argument in You're Getting Old
>if you notice a decline in quality it means you're just bitter or nostalgic for no one reason!
It's a pretty effective way to cushion themselves from any criticism.

are you sure you quoted the right person you wanted to reply to? i don't think you did

>i don't think
We know.

Are you retarded?

It's only an effective method if South Park is the only thing someone watches. In my opinion South Park is awful now, but I still enjoy the older seasons. But I'm constantly watching new movies and shows, and listening to new music. I'm personally not "jaded" about anything else. They're so smug that they put all the blame on the viewer and not their declining ability to write a show. If you exclusively need to use the weekly news as a crutch, you're a bad writer and a lazy comedian.

Of course, Matt & Trey have a legion of fans who parrot all of their opinions on everything, so conversing with South Park fans is futile.

Don't you have a grave to get back into Issac?

I'm GONNA MAKE LOVE TO YA children.