Ghost in the Shell

memeburn.com/2016/09/2017-ghost-in-the-shell-trailer/

Is this going to be the dawn of animekino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kvzrzu6ukBk
memeburn.com/2016/09/2017-ghost-in-the-shell-trailer/
youtube.com/watch?v=OcZhyH-ODd4
youtube.com/watch?v=S9579XgUUds
youtube.com/watch?v=aYmrIvIgt3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably not, also should have cast MEW for Motoko

That's an annoying trailer.

awful trailer

it's not actually a trailer

several 10 second videos were released a few days ago and people are cutting them all together into one video.

Well that's just retarded.

>memeburn
MEMEBURN
E
M
E
B
U
R
N

Quick, cast a Cowboy Bebop movie!

Idris elba as everyone

hopefully they hired a decent writer to fix the trash writing from the original.

Who would be spike? Keanu Reeves doesnt count. If Ghost in the shell and Death note A ton of anime is going to be pouring giving Marvel a good competition. Manga/Anime tends to create more interesting worlds than Marvel.

dont waste anyone elses time

direct link

I thought they were going to fuck it up but looks decent so far.

looks like garbage tbqh. the first movie was ok, animated well, didn;t care to watch any of the 27 sequels/continuations so i truly have no interest

Keanu Reeves as spike

>memeburn.com/2016/09/2017-ghost-in-the-shell-trailer/
Prefer the one that has Making of a Cyborg dubbed over it.

>you're voting hillary
>right, user?

Nvidia Shield with controller. Emulation is ok, wish PSP emulation was better. Mobile gaming is a fucking meme. I was idort and wanted to try out android gaming. It's fucking horrible, but has some ok time wasters for when your watching movies.

I will find every copy of the script that Keanu Reeves put together a decade ago, and I will delete and burn every single copy.

I will be the one who saves anime from Hollywood's greasy clutches.

WHY IS SHE FUCKING SHAKING?

THE MAJOR DOESN'T SHAKE

I'll tell you why after I see the movie.

I hate her dumb fucking face.
Doesnt fit the cool demeanor of the aniemay at all.

>memeburn
you can't pay me to visit a website with this name, I'm sorry

The writing in the anime was pure japanese trash. Get over it fags.

It's before she transfers the counciousness to the machine

ScarJo isn't attractive enough to me to play Major. Don't know who I'd pick though. Maybe MEW in a few years.

This. I think it's impossible to have reprogrammable consciousness or whatever in something and not have it be terrible.

is the dog actually a dog actor?

this was my second choice

missing Leslie Jones as Julia

Silhouette is right at least.

its gonna bomb

She's not shaking, she's scanning the room for threats, there are dozens of potential threats in there so her point of aim is changing rapidly.

This shit is going to bomb isn't it and they are going to blame it on the fans being sexist aren't they

is it weird for me to say i would totally watch this? the ages are a bit fucked up, and no way in hell would niggers be allowed off earth, but outside of that. i'd see this

youtube.com/watch?v=OcZhyH-ODd4

Replace this song with a heartfelt rap song from D'Bubba Doodoo, the hardest nigger from St Louis. R&B singer LaShawndra "I was raped by my mom's boyfriend" Johnson will provide vocals.

The black community will be sure to add this film to their cultural background, as they are prone to do with entertainment products.

I don't really see how that would work. Ghost in the Shell is already a well established franchise in Japan and the west. That's probably one of the main reasons for the movie being made in the first place.

HUNTSMAN

memeing aside, this would actually work.
congrats user, you fucked up and yet somehow succeeded at the same time.

they wont really have any excuse if it does bomb

We heard you the first time you said it, Jamal.

>Ghost well established franchise in Jap and the West

..no it isn't hahaha who the fuck said that? No one remembers this bullshit. Eva sure to a point but even that no one gives a shit about. Warcraft was a bigger name and it did shit.

Did you bother to see who I replied to? I'm not saying the movie's guaranteed to do well, but blaming it on a female protag is retarded because it's succeeded with one in the past.

>No one remembers this bullshit.
Yes faggot, people do. Anime's bigger now than it ever has been.

Fucking aimbotting

I'd actually be fine with Elba as Jett

>Is this going to be the dawn of animekino?
Edge of Tomorrow came out a long time ago.

>McQueen

literally why

oh you

looks cheap as hell. ive seen better looking student films.

trigger'd

We'll see, they have A LOT to live up to especially in the soundtrack department, let alone the environments and world building

>vidyakino failed utterly, assasins creed has no chance
>animekino is looking strong

Lionsgate will greelight that Naruto movie once Power Rangers makes bank

>scarjo is the lead

What was her last successful movie where she was one of two leads? Lost in translation?

You are an idiot.

Will they adapt Shirow's other works?

I have no hope for the soundtrack going by most modern films
youtube.com/watch?v=S9579XgUUds
Location wise all they have to do is shoot in China, There was a cyberpunk fan film about a guy becoming augmented to hide from gangster that was shot in China that looked good enough for an indie thing

What story are they going to follow? The original movie? Something from SAC or 2nd Gig? The Manga?

lol

It's an adaptation of SAC

>memeburn.com/2016/09/2017-ghost-in-the-shell-trailer/
Shit ass fuckfest of a trailer. Should have been Antje. Honestly, just should have never happened.

Yeah they do create more interesting worlds, but normies will never hand over their marvelbucks for them. Fact of life.

MORE LIKE PINO

PINO GRIGIO

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAH YEAH DUDE RIGHT?
*TOP GUN HIGH FIVES YOU*
*GETS A BONER*
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT DUDE, FUCKIN SHIT MAN BARS AM I RIGHT???? GODDAMN!

What did he mean by this?

so, is Antje's career over?

I feel like my Antje posting is akin to taking a shower that's slowly getting colder and colder

youtube.com/watch?v=aYmrIvIgt3g

Antje could've been so much

>not just posting the YT link

Fuck you and your shitty meme site

Looks like garbage, Scarjo doesn't read as a robot, and she doesn't have the direct confident look that the major had.

Anyone else think that the aesthetic they're going for in this movie is really gross too? Like did they really have to go for the stupid 'ultra modern' dark future cliche, even with the fashion and makeup it's too much. Even in the original movie, the general aesthetic of the world wasn't too out of place from how it is now, except when it came to machinery.

Dude just give it up already.

Womyn are just as strong and capable as men at any weight, so there's no reason to ever cast women that look physically fit.

she's been a cyborg since she was ~10 years old.

edge of tomorrow was already dawn of weebooshit. i'm happy this is looking okay. i don't even watch anime since like forever, but it's better they rip off that source instead of just making mountains of capeshit.

>yfw Monster Hunter is getting a Hollywood film

If they don't do a girl in either Narga or Kirin's armour, I'll be pissed.

why are animefags on suicide watch? I don't watch anime and shit and those teasers looked interesting and cool to me. why do you have to be selective about every fucking shit you weeb faggots?

IIRC she was made a cyborg from the get go. It's been awhile since I've seen the movie though

She's been in an airplane accident as a child and was one of the first if not the first full cyborg. Well that's according to SAC... dunno if the movies talk about this.

Okay thanks for the clarification, I've only seen the movie so I'm sure I stand on shaky ground

her career isnt over but it's been downgraded to german language television. you probably wont be seeing her in any hollywood movies again. although this is disappointed considering she was on the cusp of fame for a while there, it's still a good overall outcome considering she was busing tables before MoS

Animefags don't like it because it looks like a crappy cash grab, even just from these short clips it's clear that they've already ruined the aesthetic, as well as choose an actor who doesn't fit the main characters role.

GiTS is one of the most iconic animated movies to come out from Japan, and hollywood's going to turn it into garbage and hope people will see it because Scarjo or from just having a title they recognize.

>more interesting worlds
not at the hands of Hollywood.

>those teasers looked interesting and cool to me

this is the capeshit generation, everyone.

Looks kind of neat. Then again, I have no idea what Ghost in the Shell is about.

>weird accent
>even less acting ability than Scarlet
I'll give you that is easier on the eyes.

could be worse. they could have cast JLaw

>a black man
>swimming
Japs really have never seen black people, have they.

cast them

GOAT Spike casting coming through

bump

What the fuck are you smoking man? How is that brit-twit muppet mouth going to pull off cool cat like Spike?

>elle fanning

>keanu reeves
>scarjo

fucking ugliest white person

that nose

> The major is meant to have a pretty, high class prosthetic body
> And they hired someone with a jew nose to portray that

Why couldn't they get someone actually pretty in this role?

probably she has a lot of investors behind.
without her the movie couldn't be made

Wow the muh-cartoon is being made into a movie butthurt is amazing. Autismo nitpicking 11/10.

he looks ridiculous

why he looks like an aylmao

>Spike
>yellow pallor
>black hair
>skinny

He's clearly meant to be Asian

that's just his face. It always looks like that

This is fucking retarded.

>Anime characters are Asian

hahahahahaha what the fuck

>anime characters are all from Friesland

MEW doesn't have the acting skills for kino

Lucy

He has Marfan syndrom

So why is she white again?

Original GiTS looked pretty 'melting pot' esque even though it was set in Japan, it's fine and believable that the Major would have a caucasian looking body in that kind of society.

The race thing isn't really a problem in the future that is presented in GiTS, the movie itself just looks bad.

You're the butthurt one, faggot. Just remember that I'm always smarter, stronger, and more wealthier than you will ever be, you fucking cunt. So dont talk shit to me before you have the petty brain capacity to think about talking the shit coming out of your ass.

She literally has the profile of a chimpanzee, am I the only one seeing this?

K E K

>she doesn't have the direct confident look that the major had

tbqh whoever signed up for the role was going to get shit no matter what

if they go like how Scarjo is here they get shit from the animefags saying she doesn't look determined enough

where as if she went for the absolute professional determination portrayal she probably would be called deadpan or a mary sue

i would of prefered the later where shes a consummate professional interspersed with rare breaking in character due to extreme stress which would have more impact

They have chosen the worst face possible for Motoko. Fucking atrocious casting.

That doesn't even look like Ghost in the Shell.
It looks like low budget garbage.
I guess the rebranding meme turned out to be true.

Potato face

Wouldn't work with Latifah but gud

Taylor can be saber
Keanu can be Kiritsugu
Iri can be like gwyneth paltrow

Cred Forumsutistic weeaboos fuck off back to your Cred Forumsnti-art board

>Muh-cartoons......they are going to ruin muh-cartoons.

>white man in the cast

racist

You know he directed Shame right? One of the whitest movies ever made?

I fucking hate this blow-up doll cuntface so much.

she would have been a better choice for sure.

scarlet is fucking terrible.

was about to say this.

Isn't Cobra Martian?

>memeburn
Is this supposed to be satiric like clickhole?

>I don't know a fucking thing about Cobra I just googled blonde anime guy

Stupid cunt

Cobra is an American

Fuck you telling me for, tell HIM?

whoever they can make look the most like a young elliott gould, since that's who spike was based on in the first place

I don't know what your post is supposed to be implying. That Cobra is supposed to be a Japanese man? Even when the creator says otherwise?

In SAC, she was cyberised as a young girl after a plane crash, about 6 or 7 I think

In the Arise series, which is in essence a direct prequel to Oshii's movies, she was cyberised inside the womb and never owned an organic physical body

IN the manga, it's never elaborated on, only that she is one of the best users of artificial bodies in the world

JUST WHITE-JEW MY SHIT UP

i fucking hate her dumb kike face, movie's already ruined

*hands shake*

so you sayin'