youtu.be/RelMNcu7LOI
vimeo.com/61380795
youtube.com/watch?v=jYFIAcJ40cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE

RANDOM AND ACKWARD

LMAO

YAH BOOBAY

new season sucks. I can't believe the dip in quality was so drastic, last season it was still great.

18+

Grow up OP

The episode 2 weeks ago was 9/10

Fuckin' Kraft Punk

AND more ranch

>im a sucide bonger

Totally random and nihilist!

BTW, Republicans are evil and racist!

tEE HEE so randum! no agenda here!

>rape joke
nasty

>chingchong nipnong , why did u tweet that?

>MDEfags shitting up Eric Andre threads again.

MDE?

>its a 9 11 in ur mouth

Chris Jericho fuck yes.

But yeah, they've done the ranch bit like four times this season. And Kraft Punk about as many times.

Anyone else like the scenes with that Asian guy at the back of the stage?

He is a fucking Bernout tho. He was on that hot wings show on jewtube and started moaning about Trump being president.

He was absolutely correct, but his tone was cucky.

This episode was kind of weak. Raymond Cruz was a cool interview, but the rest fell a little flat and more forced.

agreed. And next week's interviews look interesting at least.

more of the "real" late night shows need to have regular man on the street segments. its the only thing conan does right but he doesn't do it nearly often enough

>being this triggered
Shouldn't you be on tumblr?

HAHA REDDIT TOILET HUMOUR LMAO XDDDD

This is the best episode of MDE by the way

Which one is it? The Wall Show?

>lmao!!! Eric Andre is just political agenda xDDD
>watches World Peace

Yep

le

>DUDE IM BLUISH
>RANCH ME MULATTO
>BROTENDO

sheer genius

>missing the point that hard

Andre is an unfunny hack faggot, but his politics are faggot tier as well

Eric Andre suffers from the same problems as Jackass and Sasha Baren Cohen. Once people come on the show expecting wacky stuff then they are going to be less funny after all the editing is done.

It's not really the kind of thing to marathon because it is so repetitive but otherwise good stuff from Adult Swim.

Shouldn't you be on tumblr?

not enough amber rose

I'M A SUICIDE BONGER

I don't get it

There's nothing to get, it's generic "lele so randumb xD" anti-humor with all the depth of a puddle. And now people are on to his schtick and it's harder n harder to find guests who play along with his memes.

Dipshit couldn't even troll fat podcast hosts at the RNC

spotted the triggered alt-right Sam Hyde dickrider

What's your favourite deleted sketch?

youtu.be/RelMNcu7LOI

not really deleted, but the whole new year's show he did is hilarious, Demi Lovato a qt

vimeo.com/61380795

If you actually like this unfunny shit, you need to get your ass beat.

that wasnt deleted

>if you don't think eric andre is literally the funniest person ever it means you're an alt-right boogeyman
>unironically watching [as] for anything besides KotH or Squidbillies

you are part of the problem

This guy is a just a shittier blacker version of sam hyde.

3/10

He's not shitty. He's mulatto. He's not even close to Sam Hyde.

we cant do eric andre theads without getting spammed by mde fans

i knew this would happen when world piece aired.

>Doth thy nuggs bequeath me?

cant even do mde threads without getting spammed by andre fans

i knew this would happen when it became apparent andre is no longer funny and hyde has surpassed him already

bequeef*

>'stop liking what I don't like' underage alt-righter
>calling me part of the problem

Hehe, okay, whatever you say, kid.
>their shows nor their humor are at all alike
>haha better shit on him though because Sam Hyde told me Eric Andre was a threat to MDE getting another season
Jesus, fuck off already, Sam.

Jokes on you, I've hated Eric Andre for years.

Bradley Cooper as Donald Sterling: "GET THESE NIGGERS OUT OF MY GAME! DON'T HANG WITH MAGIC JOHNSON! DO NOT BRING MAGIC JOHNSON TO THE CLIPPERS GAME!"

Why can't Cred Forums like Eric Andre and MDE without shitting on one or the other.

They're both dumb humor shows aimed at Cyborgs and Robots. Who cares? They are both enjoyable. Fanboys are insufferable

You'll have to ask Eric Andre that one

The MDE cocksuckers started it. "Oh, my show is better because it pushes my Alt-Right agenda! Hey look, Sam Hyde said something redpilled! Hahahahaha, so funny!"

Loved that bit

>alt-right
>alt-right
>alt-right
>alt-right
>alt-right

it is possible to think that Eric Andre isn't funny without also thinking that Sam Hyde is funny

>DUDE RANCH IT UP BROTENDO LMAO

you wouldn't know what was funny if it made you watch while it fucked your significant other

Triggered Eric Andre fag

And you wouldn't know what funny is if it fucked your mother.

why do Andrefags say people who don't like their show like MDE?
They're literally the same thing.

Not just that, they constantly come over to the Eric Andre threads and just try to shit on him for the silliest of reasons, and spam Sam Hyde threads almost every half hour.
Yeah. Just a thought though, maybe you should stick to talking about what you like instead of shitting up the thread about something you don't like. It's like me going over to World Peace threads talking shit about how shit the show is constantly without any actual arguments, just personal attacks to Sam Hyde and a million other fallacies. Not that I would do that, I love both shows, I just can't stand people like you that don't get the show and call it liberal agenda driven lolsorandom humor when it just isn't true.

MDEfags don't see it that way.

neither do Andrefags apparently. Also is it impossible to think both shows a re garbage, which they are?

every MDE thread has been full of Andrefags since jump spitting straight up slander about WP. And now Andrefags want to false flag and pretend they didn't start it. Constantly posting the same webms and pics trying to make Sam out to be a tranny fucking sexual deviant, as if anyone cares.

This guy's a fucking bully, seriously. Watch his interview with Nardwuar where he just starts shitting on him because he feels uncomfortable.

Can't stand this guy, he has no comedic sensibilities or chemistry at all and just relies on shock meme humor, and he's just straight up mean to people. Fuck this gaylord

retard spotted

There is a site with subs you can go back to.

Just look at how hard he bombed at the RNC for an example of how "funny" he is. All his fans thought it was so totally epic bro but it was so painfully awkward.

>reading jokes off a clipboard
>can't even antagonize fat republitards
>get trolled by alex jones on multiple occasions

Stop being such a mulatto bro

People literally just like him ironically

Buress is comprehensively based though

>pinning that on Andrefags
Why would they care Sam likes to fuck trannies and likes to shoot weird videos? You literally don't see Andrefags shitting up MDE threads calling members of MDE a bunch of no talent hacks compared to Eric Andre, no, that's what MDEfags do. Andrefags couldn't care less about MDE's success or lack of success. The only reason this fake little 'war' started was because of Sam being insecure about Eric's ratings meaning WP would mean WP getting cancelled, then telling all his fans to do a bunch of crazy shit in order to boost ratings for WP and "beat Andre".
>reading jokes off a clipboard
It's like you've never watched the show! Wait, you probably haven't and you're just some triggered alt-righter mad about Eric Andre infiltrating the RNC. His whole schtick is being as incompetent and awkward as possible, just a little heads up for your next bait attempt.
>get trolled by alex jones on multiple occasions
How so?

Yeah I love his stuff but that was a fucking trainwreck if that was the best material they could get out of it they shouldn't have even bothered putting it up. He works better with set up gags most of his live stuff is just freaking people out which does have its merits.

youtube.com/watch?v=jYFIAcJ40cc

Oh god that is so disgusting

Props to him for not vomiting

>His whole schtick is being as incompetent and awkward as possible

yeah to the point that people rage out at him and toss him the fuck out of wherever he is. Which didn't happen once at the RNC. He didn't infiltrate shit, he failed. Let me know when Norm has to read jokes off a fucking clipboard.

They shot tons of "epic" footage at the RNC and only ended up releasing like 10ish minutes because that's all the "funny" stuff.

>Sam being insecure
that video wasn't released until after the show debuted, and yeah, they weren't beating Andre currently, but they were fucking smashing his season 1 numbers

>"lol dude its just a joke bro BROJOB BROJOB"

yeah man wow that was hilarious, sheer brilliance, what a comedic mind

>uses shock meme humor, and he's just straight up mean to people. Fuck this gaylord

sounds like you average Cred Forums poster to be fucking honest

really?

>Which didn't happen once at the RNC
Lmao yes it did, way to do your research, he got kicked out and afaik got his media license revoked or something so he wasn't allowed back in. If you're talking about the Breibart news shit, then yeah, that wasn't really funny, but who gives a shit he got a lot of promo material out of the RNC and DNC.
>They shot tons of "epic" footage at the RNC and only ended up releasing like 10ish minutes
Because it was intended to be promotional material? What's wrong with only releasing the funny shit, you're trying to make it sound like a crime. You do know most of his interviews are hours long condensed to just minutes, right?
>but they were fucking smashing his season 1 numbers
WOW, you're telling me a youtuber with a dedicated fanbase that also got a boost from a show it shares a timeslot with beat Andre's numbers? A literal who at the time who didn't have any support at all besides his friend Hannibal, and had to pay literally crazy homeless people to be in the show. What a surprise!

m8 I don't watch this stuff because I'm expecting intellectual humor and well written sketches/jokes inducing sensible chuckles, why don't you enlighten me friend and give me some suggestions?