South Park General

Did anyone else feel really bad for Cartman during the last episode,

Also from what it looked like, Gerald is only trolling because people are assholes

Thoughts? Also South Park general i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofshitlords.com/Cred
nytimes.com/2016/07/15/movies/ghostbusters-review-melissa-mccarthy-kristen-wiig.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sucked. Literally not a single laugh so far this season. I hope Matt & Trey pull the plug after this half season.

>feeling bad for Cartman
>ever

>being this cucked by South park

You do realize this season premiere was the highest rated episode in years

He's definitely planning something

Cartman did nothing wrong. Ever.

I laughed at the JJ Abrams """new""" anthem

But yeah other than that it has been a kinda stale opener. Still, last season had some good episodes at the end so you never know.

>inb4 he created member berries

Why would you feel bad at any point in this episode, or this season actually? it's purely satire...

They took him out... for no reason

>google lives matter

Can someone explain why people on Cred Forums have been referring to black people as googles?

I laughed at "women are funny, get over it". I had forgotten that was basically the title of the nytimes review of ghostbusters

if you google googles you get niggers? idk

ageofshitlords.com/Cred Forums-pol-launching-operation-google/

kek

fucking skypes

Episode was really unfunny

Holy shit. That's a whole new level of retarded autism.

Funny thing is, now instead of going to Cred Forums and seeing people say shit like nigger and spic, you'll go there and see them saying stuff that's a lot less offensive. The context of their words doesn't really matter

Tumblr has totally won over the Cred Forums tards. They actually tricked them into self censorship. Fucking hilarious.

i think positive cartman is cute cartman

>being this retarded
Back to plebbit buddy

>two christmas's and a birthday worth of shit destroyed

>I'll be back this Sunday to complain about how shit it was and how I didn't laugh at all.

>And then I'll do it again the following week.

>he actually enjoys things
>he actually admits it if he does
What's it like sucking dicks?

this is the first episode I've never bothered to finish. it's crap. even worse than that coon shit

Since the end of last season, Cartman literally tried to change his ways and be good to people.

the point is people are assholes in real life all the time but on the internet it suddenly becomes a big deal.

I lost it when that girl called Eric fat and Butters burst out laughing

Honestly as a South Park fan who loved last season this weeks episode sucked. It was just one note, the only really great joke was Gerald being a shitposter. More to the point it was just boring and predictable.

I mean just compare this episode to last Season's "Where's My Country Gone?", that gave us Garrison Trump and riffing on Canadians. Much stronger episode.

Next week's should be good, should have something to say about the Presidential Debates.

Well the episodes won't stand on their own since its a continuous story. You could wait till the end and binge watch everything in one night.

That's a weak argument man.

We don't spare Game of Thrones when it has a boring episode. I'm not going to pretend the latest episode of South Park was that great.

Season 19 felt like a breath of fresh air with PC Principle and had episodes about Gentrification, Cops, Safe Spaces, and deceptive advertising.

What new topic has South Park addressed so far in this season, two episodes about trolling right now.

They are counterting google censorship. By using Google when they mean Nigger, they hope to associate the two. Now they have a new racial slur that can never be censored by Google and permanently damages their brand.

I think they should ditch the main characters for this season and just do Terrance and Phillip Looking for treasure episodes /

Cartman is a piece of shit, it's always a delight to see him suffer.

>Butters hates Cartman more than Kyle hates him

what whent so wrong

>implying the sp writers weren't trained at the Aussie shit post school

>he doesn't support cart man
Literally why watch this show you weird cunt?

Dumb reddit poster

You're a bigot!
Been bern been bern

Why are you even here

cartman did nothing wrong amirite?
these libtard cuck reddit dont know nothing haha

Sure, south park isn't as funny as it once was, but it's spreading redpill messages in the mainstream. That's why I still love it

and the only audience picking up / caring about the messages are teenagers

really nozzles my noggin

nytimes.com/2016/07/15/movies/ghostbusters-review-melissa-mccarthy-kristen-wiig.html?_r=0

Cause his antics are also entertaining as well as his suffering.

Out of convenience, otherwise it's just out of character.

He's supposed to be the kind of virtue signaling douche that would try to change his entire personality overnight while nobody else cares about the PC shit and know he's just doing it to be cool.

to the faggot mod who banned me claiming i was posting in teen thread but i posted in a SP thread calling him a faggot millennial because he didnt find it funny

go fuck yourself faggot i get it you are butthurt little bitch

southpark episode was funny as FUCK

havnt laughed that hard in ages

also RIP cartman you will be missed

SOME BODY

>Almost everyone in South Park Elementary has a girlfriend
>most people on this board are still virgins
No wonder Cred Forums hates South Park now

god that's stupid