What did Cred Forums think of the Magnificent 7?

what did Cred Forums think of the Magnificent 7?

I prefer Blazing Saddles

>Magnificent 7
>there's only 3

Kind of expecting it to bomb. Does anyone still care about cowboy flicks in the current year?

The chick in this movie is so insanely hot you could hear half the guys in the audience fapping

needs more diversity

>Sony remake

It was magnificent

I give it seven/10.

more like Forgettable Seven

Fuqua had such terrible pacing. The pauses after violence so that it really hits the audience were either too short or too long. The violence itself flip flopped between being heavy/brutal/real and comedic effect deaths (bad guy minion #472 gets shot inside a building and somehow still manages to flop his own dead body threw a window cause it is a western and you must have people going through windows in a western). The comedy bits were light in the first half, as they should have been per the original, but they set up the jokes poorly with either the punchline not being delivered because of a cut or the pause for anticipation was too long and the final delivery fell flat. Overall it was quite disappointing. I wasn't expecting anything quality because it looked like a bad remake and a generic western movie but I hoped with the cast that it wasn't going to be as bad as it was.

Haley Bennett gave a terrific performance that is more than worth the price of admission

I found it to be a poor imitation/adaptation of Akira Kurosawa's "Seven Samurai."

fuck off weeb

DUDE LETS REMAKE THIS REMAKE OF A MOVIE BUT THIS TIME USE NIGGERS AND CHINKS AND INJUNS AND SHIT THE SJW WILL LOVE IT

Nobody cares about your manga you fucking hipster.

BAWW WHY ISN'T THE WILD WEST H'WHITE LIKE MUH JOHN WAYNE.

Just like a Zach Schneider movie, all disjointed & bloated

Is this some new ironic meme I haven't catched up to?

Name a better kino

>protip: you can't

Didn't they took their lesson from Ghostbusters remake? Wait, I forgot: Holywood never learns.

Steve McQueen is spinning in his grave and shitting his coffee enemas.

>the black, the Mexican, and the native American survive while the white men die

What did they mean by this?

camrip when

Is she the next JLaw?

Kurosawa's original still better. I also hate Denzel.

First half was good but I didn't get to watch the 2nd half. Got kicked out of the cinema cause I whipped out my dick to fap to haley

I'm a farmer from Heaven, howdle do?

She just a poor mans Emily VanCamp familia

>comparing her to a tv show actress

>white woman supports them, finishes off the evil, rich, influential white male to free the village

really makes you think

It was directed by a black guy

Youre average ginger minger

she's blonde now

would care, if there were any good

no remake or PC crap

i want that guys job

>The white men sacrifice themselves for the people and are remembered as heroes, with a speech and big funeral
>The rest leave with a thank you

I see a negro, a spic and a jew, but why no woman and is any of the are gay?