Joshy

I thought this movie was pretty funny and an all around good time. Chris Kroll killed it in this movie aswell. What was everyone thoughts on it?

Joshy.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-ROVERS

>this guy
I hate him

It was shitty, I just watched for Alex Ross Perry.

Watch his films if you haven't.

Lame alert

Found the "Adams" of the group

Ok, start downloading The Color Wheel and Listen Up Philip.

Yeah sure I'll check em out?

Also I didn't realize how cool of a guy Chris Kroll is. It feels like he was playing himself in the movie so he looks like a chill guy to bro out with

I saw it because I love the cast: Middleditch, Pally, Gelman, Kroll, Slate, fan of them all. The movie was fine though. Just fine.

Chris Kroll?
You mean Nick Kroll?

It was a film about nothing then Middleditch got in a screaming match with two old people. Then it ended. Pointless and devoid of depth, just like the shitty generation it was made for.

>DUDE MILLENNIALS AMIRITE LMAO
>DUDE I WAS BORN IN LE WRONG GENERATION

Yeah my bad, I had a few drinks and im tired

>a movie about a group of guys partying and bro'ing it up
>doesn't get it

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

A film with this many talented comedic actors should not have been this boring. No surprise that Adam Pally was far and away the best part about it though.

It's one of those movies you have to watch under the influence

I enjoyed it.

I liked the Color Wheel but Listen Up Philip annoyed me. Then I watched his newest one and I'm not sure what to think about that one, Queen of the World, or whatever it was called.

Queen of Earth. I didn't like it, definitely his worst.

There's Impolex, his first, but Color Wheel is his best and I don't think he'll ever be as good.

You should watch somebody up there likes me (2012), nice comedy with the same group of people. way better them joshy.

watching this now. its pleasant, thanks.

Movies like this is why I'm still here. I can't do that shit to my parents or other people close to me.