Which is kino?

Which is kino?

white castle is best movie sanacks

Pizza Hut.

Domino's for when you need to pig out. And fuck Pappa John's.

every one of those is shit tier except Papa Murphy's

Is Chuck E. Cheese still around?

All the ones near me have closed up

>Kino tier:
Hungry Howies
Dominos
Godfather's Pizza
>Okay tier:
Papa Johns
Papa Murphys
CiCi's Pizza
Original Pizza
>Shit tier:
Little Caesars
Pizza Hut
Chuck E. Cheeses

Red Baron

>fuck Pappa John's
I don't like you. PJ's is the best, no argument

>Getting pizza from a chain

>hungry howies not school lunch tier
>papa johns not garbage tier

MORE LIKE PINO

PINO GRIGIO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I hate papa johns but I love their garlic butter with pizza crusts

Swap Domino's with Pizza Hut and you will be correct.

Patricians know the true answer is Little Ceasers. Slip in, $7 bucks, slip out w a cheese pizza and crazy bread in seconds. Sneak into your room without mom seeing. Enjoy a whole night of kino in privacy without the shame that comes from mom answering the door for the delivery man.

Is this fucking bait?

>ywn be a little kid at Chuck E Cheese's again and loving the pizza because it was pizza not caring if it was good or bad

faggots
the patricians have arrived

Literally did this today. Is there pizza going to win any awards? Fuck no, but it's great for an all day snack. Also crazy bread is my guilty pleasure, I love it.

Little Ceasers is better when you pop it in a toaster oven for a couple minutes to cook more

Dumb fucking ios 10 poster. You ever notice how absolutely shitty Cred Forums gets with threads like this every day around this time? It's because this is when all the NEET Yuropeasant and Austrash dole scum who have no lives or jobs are still up while the halfway decent posters from their countries are in bed because they have lives. Plus they come here from Cred Forums because their povertyball threads are being taken over by the Americans and they're too fucking beta to stick around. Once you realize these facts it makes these threads a lot more funny because you can picture what a subhuman pile of human trash makes them.

>No make-your-own pizza

There are barely any active threads right now talking about movies you faggot. Who gives a shit

Papa John's sauce tastes like pure sugar, it's awful.

>he's a dominos guy

Why do these low IQ shitposting tourists have such a victim complex?

> toppers
/thread

This is why I like their crust-dipping sauce only

No Mr. Gattis? How bout Pizza Patron?

>doesn't include costco food court pizza
pretty shit list tbqh. Either way

dominos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest

As good as pizza chains get desu

>waiting 45 mins to pickup a pizza
they aren't equipped for my needs

Your mother

>mfw cucks from bumblefuck states have to settle for shit tier "pizza"

has anybody eaten here? there $4 pepperoni pizza seems like a good deal but i dont trust mexicans handling food

Papa John's is fucking awful, easily Little Caesar's tier. I usually get Domino's or Papa Murphy's, I like Pizza Hut but they jacked up their prices way too much so it isn't practical very often. Local places are generally best though

hungry howies tastes good but holy shit both times i had it i broke out two days later
i dont get actual breakouts, only a pimple here and there every once in awhile
it was the kind that is literally painful

Pizza Hut if you want the best pizza that's still pretty trashy

Domino's if you want grease and pepperoni but it's okay because you're kinda drunk

Little Caesars if you want two hot and readys that you'll eat over the course of the evening

Papa John's if you want to feel bloated as fuck afterward

Hungry Howie's if you're kinda high already and want something spicy but man wings are expensive so I guess Cajun crust is okay

Barros if you want quality pizza, or it's midday and 2 slices and a medium drink for $4 is a fucking steal

all of them

i've never eaten a pizza i didn't like

>tfw no good 'go 'za delivery places

Dominoes for pan pizza, thin crust, and sandwiches.
Pizza Hut for cheese crust and wings.
Papa Johns for deluxe.
Little Caesers for stealth.

Trust me I'm an expert.

Hungry Howie's is top tier. I used to like Godfather's but haven't eaten it in over 15 years so not sure it's still up to par.
Cici's is nothing special. Papa Murhpy's charges way too much for uncooked pizza.
Have not had Round Table though.

The rest are shit.

>>waiting 45 mins
>implying it doesn't take 15 minutes
I mean, costco isn't that far from me...and I have a car so it's not an issue. Takes 45 minutes for any delivery to get to me and costs twice as much. Costco wins every time.

You forgot Toppers. Topperstix are fucking god tier and I've never had a better taco pizza anywhere.

>15 minutes
plz 15 mins maybe if you go during non-peak hours. i want my pizzas on friday nights like every other redblooded american.

breh, I live in LA. There is no non-peak hours, the asians have it packed the entire time it's open. It never takes more than 15 minutes. 20 at most.

>Godfathers Pizza

F

They closed all the ones in my city about 15 years ago...

I looked up their locations and there's like 10 in Austin, TX. Fuck texas!

>tfw you gotta pause the kino 30 minutes in to order another pizza cause youre already down to your last two slices

Just gonna start doing the 3 large for 30$ deal, sick of having to pause and wait 45 more minutes. On that note, whatever happened to "under 30 minutes or its free"?

Anaheim m8. Send us some of those nimble azn fingers for our Costcos plz.

This. Sweet pizza sauce is garbage. And their crust is like eating air filled cardboard. Fucking horrendous. The quality of their toppings, especially the sausage is also bad.

I miss fast food but now I'm on a diet bros

only eat steamed vegetables and two lean cuisine dinners a day now

being 400 pounds just wasn't cool anymore

Little Caesar's is dirt cheap and is decent enough. The breadsticks are pretty damn good, too.
You're not going to any of these places for luxury food, but cheap convenience and Caesar wins.

alhambra m80. It's like the asian source

Nice Cred Forums tier thread faggot.

Good luck, man. You can do it.

eating like a retard isn't either. Eat sensibly. That can't be more than like 500-1000 calories, you need almost double that. You gotta learn to fix your diet for life, not do some stupid diet to lose the weight and then regress.

>lean cuisine

>tfw I'm in the opposite situation
>tfw have to eat a lot to get bigger
>tfw don't know how to cook

little caesars is fucking GARBAGE

You can eat me, user, I won't mind

Jesus. Good luck man. If I had any discipline I'd go back yo working out and dieting but I just don't give a fuck. I'm 250, I can live with it.

>I can live with it.

Not for very long if you keep eating that junk.

yea our asian food in general is p shit over here. at least we have top tier kebab and tacos.

is this kino lads?

NEETS don't post from their phones, I don't know what kind of negroid retarded logic you used to come up with that one. It's more likely these mobile fags are kids in middle/highschool, or fuck heads working minimum wage shitposting on the job.

Also, I don't think you're aware of the irony of your post.

I'm 6'5", 250 is barely overweight for my height, I'll be just fine. Thanks for your concern though :^)

Is this a post-op tranny?

as long as it's not square deep dish pizza

>two inch thick layer of bread
>bottom and side of crust is deep fried and scratches up your mouth
>so greasy you feel like throwing up after one slice
>if it's not overcooked, it's soggy

Sup Milwaukeebro? Toppers is also good because they're open later.

it's all just pizza

dominos is decent if the store you buy from isn't shit, pan pizza doesn't not refrigerate well
pizza hut is okay but again only if the store isn't run like shit
papa johns is decent but not good for day after leftovers
little caesars is decent if you get one fresh out of the oven, although in the last year or so i've noticed a change in their ingredients and i'm not liking it as much as i did a few years ago
i still haven't been to roundtable, but i hear it's decent/somewhat better than above

i should mention digiorno is pretty good for frozen pizza

>doesn't know most fast food places employ hispanics
yeah i think you'll be fine, diego

sorry no that's a flick at best

not him but you live in Milwaukee? me too

Mmm, tall and thicc, you hairy too?

Wrong. 27 year old virgin NEET here, haven't posted from a computer in like 2 years.

>we have top tier kebab
suggest me some places, I'm down to drive for some kebab.

>250 is barely overweight for my height,

Nobody said anything about you being overweight, bro.

Self conscious much?

Not Milwaukee, Twin Cities. First had it down in La Crosse when I was in school but they opened a few up here a year or two ago. Was my go to drunk food back in the day.

what the heck you're doing it all wrong

I'm a 4 year NEET and I post from my HTC M8 while watching kino or television serieses

Yeah, on the near South side. I don't actually need to get it delivered because I live damn near spitting distance from the one on Miller Park Way.

Are you literally and figuratively me?

no fucking way this is what i think it is

Little Caesars is true kino

this debate has been had when KotN was on. Little Caesars is certified shit

But im too lazy to turn my laptop on you dominos loving piece of shit

Yup

I don't care. I just want to be skinny.

go to orange and brookhurst and take your pick. they've taken over like 4 blocks of brookhurst.

i like sahara falafel best so far but i haven't tried everything there yet

>Chuck E. Cheeses

Isn't their shit just frozen supermarket-tier?

Huh, I had no idea they had any outside of the state. You learn something new every day.

They use FRESH ingredients. I know the manager of a Kmart. Pure kino pizza if it's not a ghetto location

Little Caesar's is diarrhea fuel. Nothing kino about it

that's the thing, you'll get skinny, think you're done with your diet, and then get fat again. Or you can learn to fix your diet, lose weight slowly, and then balance out to a decent (skinny) weight that is easy as fuck to maintain.

You son of a bitch...

>They use FRESH ingredients

I cant stop laughing

Crashes n shiet

i didnt know post ops could still ejaculate like that
huh..

nice, thanks.

why? you'll still have your shit genes, but now you'll also have that stretchy skin that fat fucks get when they lose weight

it's a lose lose situation, my friend

>papa murphys
>you have to go get it
>still have to cook it yourself

what is the fucking point?

fuck off faggot. His "shit genes" are a minor to insignificant part of why he's fat. He's fat because he eats/ate like a fatass. Having shit skin and not being fat is way better than being fat.

some people are too lazy to go to trader joes and get all the stuff to make their own.

I used to be like you.

Until I had papa murphys once

Shit is dooooope as fuck mode t b h lad

It's Subway of pizza places. Fresh ingredients, watch them put it together in front of you. Most importantly, it tastes good. They have good quality pizza without being overly expensive, plus no ridiculous delivery fees or tip.

The only correct post in the thread.

End yourself Nu-Male.

No delivery fees or tip? Wow so glad I only have to buy gas and waste my fucking time getting/cooking it

That's some nice looking grease you have there

>pizza thread
>no Donatos

Why should I expect anything less from the same fags that think lil caesars is kino?

look at all of these /local/ fgts

this thread is for national franchises ONLY

get your hipster garbage out of my face before i report every last one of you

That's only a negative if you don't live close to one and it only takes 12-15 minutes to bake yourself so you're basically just saying you're a lazy retard

I'm a burger man myself

Sorry it doesn't have any nigger sperm on it to entice you to wolf it down.

Little Caesars Deep Deep Dish. Their normal pizzas are too chewy, but with their DDD's everything is all there.

If I'm going to that trouble I'll just make the entire thing myself

>WAAAAH PAPA MURPHY'S IS TOO MUCH HASSLE
>I'd rather just make the whole pizza from scratch myself

>why doesn't everybody know about my pizza chain that only exists in 7 states, the majority of the locations being in Ohio
Didn't think too hard before you hit post, did you?

110th post best post

Why can't my local pizza place deliver, bros? I had it once and it was the most delicious za I ever devoured. Same price as Little Sneezers.

protip familia

you can get real chicago pizza shipped to you from chicago in just a few days

>It's because this is when all the NEET Yuropeasant and Austrash dole scum who have no lives or jobs are still up

This thread is about american chain pizza places though. In Europe we only have Dominoes and Pizza Hut out of those in the image, i'm guessing it's the same in Ausland.

The point being that if you're going to make a fresh pizza, you might as well do it yourself and fully customize it. Then again you have no problem overpaying for a take and bake pizza, so there's no accounting for brain cells.

Yeah pretty much dickhead. If you're going to bother doing any of it yourself you might as well just assemble it at home too.

Fucking disgusting. Being the capital of the Midwest is like being the capital of nothing.

Chicago what? I don't what you have there, it looks like tomato soup in a bread bowl. This is a pizza thread, faggot, not a Panera thread.

yeah pappa john is hot garbage

We only have 2 of these in Aus

costco pizza

It's $10 for a large and they don't nickle and dime you for toppings. Good luck buying all your ingredients for that or less and spending hours on the crust.

Panera? Is that Italian? Like Robert Panero?

Little Caesars obviously nigga

>it looks like tomato soup in a bread bowl

shitcago eternally BTFO!!

Is it good? Big fan of 'go 'za, but not going to settle for garbage just because I don't have many options.

literally kill you're selfes

>lying about the price to make it seem better

but this is a pizza thread user

Costco or Numero Uno

it's not bad, depends on your oven

>Gino’s East deep dish pizzas are half-baked, flashed frozen and shipped in an insulated shipper box with dry ice. Once package arrives, place the perishable items into the freezer until you are ready to prepare them.