Has a Film or television show ever given you nightmares?

Has a Film or television show ever given you nightmares?

Third Harry Potter

Seeing the same thread on multiple boards

When I was a child, maybe

I had a dream where I was a prawn from District 9 and humans were experimenting and raping me.

Event Horizon

Gave me grown-ass man nightmares.

Yes. When i was a teenager a nightmare became a dream when i started to fuck kayako when she came after me.

i don't know why i used "When" so much.

D.A.K. 16.10.16

You're a numale faggot

After I watched Man of Steel, I had one were OP killed himself, but that's more like a dream come true, isn't it

Almost. Chamber of Secrets. My parents had to wake me up.

Same, but I didn't remember it, parents told me I was in that delusional asleep/awake state.

shit dude

that's awesome

kill yourself reddit

I used to have recurring nightmares where I ran away from the T-Rex in Jurrassic Park

The Thing when I was 5

Nigga, I've been posting here before even moot himself.

>>>/reddit/

a beautiful mind , not even suppose to be scary but it scares me shitless

good luck forcing me to go back family member

Candyman

I saw it when I was 11 years old.

Jumanji had me fucked up as a kid

only time in my life I had multiple almost identical nightmares. consisted of me sleeping in my bed, waking up and hearing rhinos and shit trampling and running back and forth outside my door in the hallway. I remember I could only see their shadows which made them even more frightening

had the dream enough times that i instantly knew in the dream that it was a nightmare and i just hid underneath the covers while pinching my arm to wake up. perhaps never facing the terror was the reason I had the same nightmare like 10+ times over a couple months

When I was a kid I was terrified of Fantastic Voyage plots and they always gave me nightmares.

Lost highway
x-files
house on haunted hill
IT
Candyman

needless to say i was young when i watched them

oh and i got thalassophobia from Jaws

I was standing in the middle of a road at night, it was completely quiet and no one was around. In front of me stood BOB from twin peaks, i walked forward. Next to him was a car parked with it's trunk facing me.

He said "Want to see something interesting?"
He opened the trunk and inside was three bodies, it didn't know who they were but i feel that the person i was in my dream loved them.

Then i woke up.

why is candyman the new classic for watching when you're way too young. im scarred for life from this shit -- watched it when i was 5 years old