What's your opinion on Zack Galifianakis?

what's your opinion on Zack Galifianakis?

Between Two Ferns is pre scripted. It's not live. It's pre-taped. And he is a member of the media that collude with the DNC and Clintons. Everything he said had to be pre-approved. If he went off script she would have just left and he wouldn't have the authority to release the tape of her "walk out". There is nothing compelling her to answer his questions or to even do the interview in the first place.
Furthermore, there's nothing to compel him to even ask. It's not his role. Just as it's not Jimmy Fallon's role to question Trump. Why the fuck is everyone so salty over everything these days? Waaah someone didn't behave like I would in this situation, better cry about it. I'm aware that it's somewhat ironic, but my criticism is more a general critique of grievance culture than a specific, autistic complaint about someone.

I understood this reference.

It wasn't a roasting but there is no way in hell Hildog would have been down for that. The last joke made me smile a bit, but the rest was tame

Kimmel made fun of her email thing. I'm sure some PR person said she needs to acknowledge some of her flaws so she seems like less of a huge liar and more like a human being.

>comedian buffoon has responsibility

stopped reading there

what is it with alt right hypocrites who are too autistic to understand the situation

Another 50 luckey bucks. What are you gonna do with all that rainbow cash?

I have no illusions about aukerman and galifinakis both being filthy liberals and sucking her dick, but even if they wanted to be edgy this seems like the best that they could get out of her. The email joke was funny. It probably humanizes her, so I guess they probably shouldn't have done it in the first place.

fuck, shes gonna win huh?

Cute

This is true. All those jabs, like the emails and whatnot, were probably done in an attempt to show that Hilary is a ruff tuff lady and those issues don't phase her in any way.
But since most people don't get that, they just thought she sucked. I'm not complaining anyway

Obama's Between Two Ferns interview was far better and funnier

this is a satire of jimmy fallon's interview with trump right?

>Zack Galifinakis
>a shitty comedian/comedic actor
>lost all credibility because he didn't ask hard-hitting questions to a presidential candidate
>lost
>all
>credibility

But Trump and Hillary ARE humans, why is it bad to humanize them?

they're making fun of the libtard outrage over Trump's appearance on Fallon and how he was treated like every other guest.

No, I'm legitimately this mad. That's why I felt the need to make this thread.

fair enough then
because that was equally dumb

People who have differing political opinions to me are all monsters

not sure if b8

What's up with you fuckheads and forcing comediands to act like politicians?

You shouldn't humanize subhuman behavior.

What's with Hollywood shilling for the liberal elites? If they don't want to be treated like politicians, they should stop acting like them.

5 cents has been deposited in your bank account #MAGA #BuyaRift

What website is this article clip from

gtfo underage faggot