Why isnt stuff like this and BMX on tv anymore?

Why isnt stuff like this and BMX on tv anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DV7Ah51784
youtube.com/watch?v=bfEctd61P5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is.

Fuck, they have a whole tour of these ice skating setups that are like a ski course and they'll have 4 guys race at once.

>that height recorder

I once tried to do an endo based on instructions from a book and woke up in a hospital

Nobody is interested in retarded edgy sports for 12 years old autists like you, OP.

>be in middle school
>be super into skateboarding
>actually really good, sponsored by local skateshops
>get drivers license
>literally never set foot on a skateboard again

you cant take girls home on a skateboard faggot. grow up

Movie when?

>those feels
youtube.com/watch?v=-DV7Ah51784

>shoes came off

did he died

I've only played 4 and underground, desu.

/r/ing more webms

I hope you die in a car accident, fag.

Fug, this was meant for

"extreme" sports are for braindead faggots

>endo
>fucking nothing
>wake up in hospital

Even small tricks can fuck you up mang

no he was ok.

The ramp itself is about 20 feet so he fell close to fourty feet and hit HARD
saw it when it first aired. you could hear a pin drop after he hit.
without the protective gear, he likely would have died.

yes ofc that is the reason you stopped skating. you're simply too busy taking girls home every day.

be careful, user. you're probably driving with 4 hot sluts in your car while you're posting here because when else would you find time for it?

somebody get this poor guy a lifejacket before he drowns in pussy.

What was the endgame here? There's literally nothing down there to land on. Did he just ramp off just to die?

he literally died broke his neck and bac

lol

Given that it's apparently made out of some plywood and a door, it almost looks like someone put it there just to fuck with him.

can gopro tards just die

the pros do magical flips and shit and land safely

i dont understand the physics of it and idk how they all don't just go up like in OP but somehow they control that board mid air and come back to land on it.

x games really is amazing TV

why the fuck

Why can't I stop laughing at this!

He had a parachute on. The idea was to jump the bike off and deploy the chute. But as you can, he didn't fly so good.

Look at the ground as he turns and the ramp. There are white lines on both. Those are the lines he was suppose to follow. Watch when he impacts. There is rocky gully to the left that looks like it would support his landing on the bike. Instead of following the lines, he goes too far to the right on the ramp, sending him off at an angle. He hits the hillside instead of the rocky part.

Basically he screwed up the take off and didn't hit the intended landing area.

>Why isnt stuff like this and BMX on tv anymore?

Nigger, they just made Skateboarding an olympic sport
Xgames never went anywhere

>middle school
>drivers license
yeah right lmao

street league
dew tour
nitro circus

Stupid bait. You're stupid.
parachute won't open on that small amount of time/distance

>What was the endgame here? There's literally nothing down there to land on. Did he just ramp off just to die?
>why the fuck

It's a basejumper.

Quick deploying parachute on his back, he's just cycling off to get some clearance from the way the mountain drops off.

The terrain is awful for a base jump. You want a sheer cliff face so you AREN'T liable to fall into the side of the mountain before the chute is deployed.

Although it looks like he might have survived. He's got partial chute out and is dragged along the mountain.

youtube.com/watch?v=bfEctd61P5w

Squid totally beefed it

what a stupid faggot

well darwinism took care of him

because black people suck at extreme sports and if you don't go out of your way to purely appeal to black people your not allowed to have it.
Blacks are so insecure that you can't appeal to other people anymore. It's either black or it's racist.

Depending upon how your age lines up with your school enrollment, its perfectly possible to get your driver's license in 8th grade. 7th in some states.

E!SPN moved away from covering sports and more towards entertainment

>white "people"

That's all you need to know

good one my nigger friend