STOP, MY INVINCIBLE SON

STOP, MY INVINCIBLE SON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_inkOcdMf8
youtube.com/watch?v=OZeqQlmOPgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DONE

if he invincible why no save dad, no one can see?

IT AIN'T ME
IT AIN'T ME
I AIN'T NO CRYPTONIANS SOOOON AWW NOOOO!

My son, I would rather die than have you be mildly inconvenienced.

And this my boy is lazy writing

Fuck snyder. If I had a death note, i would write his name on it.

>my son, my precious invincible son
>conduct the rest of your life as if the world is capable of being a threat to you, as being a hero just causes problems for me
>i miss you son

All memes aside, he deserved this for being such a shit father.

this scene took me out of the movie. Like what the fuck, there was literally no reason to not let clark go and take the dog, and even if he didnt go, there wasnt any reason for him to not super run and help him and make it look like he survived the hurricane.

>mfw there wont be a good superman origins or superman movie for another 15-20 years because of the cucklords at WB

Kek

Let's be honest, user. There will NEVER be another good Superman movie. Chris Reeves is dead, after all. :'(

dont say that, user. Dont say that.

Brandon Routh was fuckin perfect. He was the perfect Clark kent and a great superman. They just fucked up the scrip. Also, there are so many fuckin hints in supe returns that Nolan's Dark Knight and the routh were gonna be in the same movie. In addition, I bet it was gonna have joker kill Louis and start injustice, as it was clear that Clark will never be with Louis. And tbqh, user, I thought supe returns was great apart from lex luthor's motif/plan and the way his character was written.

>tfw singer fucked a whole cinematic universe with his shitty story

Oh I loved Returns, although I generally agree with all the criticisms. It had a fucking GOAT soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_inkOcdMf8

>You sohuld left these kids die in sinking bus, Clark
>Btw i'm gonna sacrifice my life and left my family for a dog

My son
The day you were born, the very forests of Lordaeron whispered the name...

oh shit, i forgot about the soundtrack. Yep, definitely GOAT. The st had so much excitement and hope. It was literally what you feel when you read superman/JLA or just think of him.

i shrieked in the theatres when he said that. How the fuck did anyone not notice the amount of stupidity in the script.

You guys are DEAD WRONG about man of steel
Fucking get your facts straight
EDUCATE yourselves you fucking plebs
youtube.com/watch?v=OZeqQlmOPgs

Are you implying anyone in DC reads Snyder's scripts?

Brandon Routh had zero fucking charisma. My ass hairs have more character than that guy

Are you serious?!! He's a thousand times more charismatic than Cavill and he was a charismatic clark and supe.

That wasn't his fault. In other shit, he does have charisma. I'm guessing it was a mix of having to play it like Chris Reeves and the director.

>unironically watching post-fungo TP

Man, their downpour review was their swan song. Their last, and greatest creation. If only the redhead didn't try to steal fungo's gf or whatever happened

Yeah, unlike Henry Cavill