youtube.com/watch?v=zcuP45_EKPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>get me on the phone with the president now
>i am the president

>Kiefer whispering loudly the entire episode

no thanks senpai

Why is he so comfy in this?

>implying meek Kief isn't almost the best Kief

Fire Walk With Me and Young Guns is close to his best outside of weirdo characters like pic related and Freeway and Flatliners

That's a pretty cool Kief. Mind if I save it?

>that hoodie
>those glasses

They tried really hard to distance him from Jack Bauer.

from what i heard, kief sinking a beer is not rare at all

CHLOE CONNECT ME TO ME

He's a pirate, man

DESIGNATED

That's just his body double. The real Tom Kirkman is building a new nation, independent of the struggles for supremacy, for personal profit, the cycles of revenge between countries.

100 bucks on evil white people being behind the xplosion

aliens, son

Kekman did it.

I want to see him btfo the general.

> TIL shit is still running

>tfw you will never have a friendship like Jack and Tony's

he's a cool president! like obamer but white and like he fell into it. omg i can relate so much, he's also not warmongering, but tough. it's like he's straight out a tv show

Still,
>we dug coal together
is much better

>becomes musician
>first song is about not having enough whisky
youtube.com/watch?v=H7lUCghDJ7w

With a non-white strawman terror group as the main henchman for the first half of the season.

>tfw you will never ask Chloe to open the socket for you, why even live?

Jack and Palmer seemed like closer friends than Jack and Tony to me.

Palmer had the decency to die before his character went full retard

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=wqCas6Ak6tM

>scene with the ambassador
>Kiefer takes off his glasses
>"You may not know much about me..."
>starts plummeling and yelling at the ambassador
>director yells cut
>"you're not on 24, remember?"
>Kiefer gets sad
>there's too much sitting in this
>I wonder if the secret service actors could give me a prop gun to play with
>there's no booze in here
>I miss Mary and Carlos
>I should've married Sarah before Xavier did
>I want to yell at someone
>"where is the bomb" hehehe, those were the times
>I wish it was 2002 again
>people on Twitter think I'm dead
>;_;

>that scene in the end when they ask him to take the glasses off because not presidential

i thought he was gonna have problems reading from the prompter, but he didnt.

so what, he wears glasses for the look? is this real?

cant be for presbyopia cause he wouldnt have them on all the time.

beside im sure some great us presidents wore glasses and didnt care about image that much.

I liked the glasses, Kumar is an idiot.

>he takes out the guys who try to assassinate him because secret service are retards

He's gonna take a bullet for the secret service.

>I'm already a demon

What did he mean by this?

Pic unrelated

What?

too bad he's a beta fag now

>not fucking up the iranians

They have no proof it's Iran, also he told the ambassador he's gonna fuck them up if they don't pull back their forces.

The whole premise centers around an average beta suddenly becoming president, there's no point in him bein Teddy Roosevelt from day one.

Someone should make a condensed cut. I ain't gonna watch a trillion hour show.

Ike wore glasses when he did his televised addresses.

>pretty alright show
>suddenly MUH DRUG DEALING SON

Dark city came before 24 you pleb

What happens if the designated survivor turns out to be some useless wreck who cannot into diplomacy? Can he just say no?

Promo for the next episode youtube.com/watch?v=P_a_ryOyHBA

Looks fun for now, but I really don't know how are they going to stretch this out for more than one season.

Nobody looks at Kiefer and thinks "oh, that's the dude from Dark City".

I assume he would nominate a successor? They do pick politicians with experience as the survivors, it's not a random dude one the street.

Affair with qt housing assistant when?

I can't fathom that this is even real? Everyone, I mean everyone, identifies Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, special ops agent who serves the USA, and now they cast him as the president? What do they expect???

>What do they expect???
What do you mean? If anything it's gotten a lot of people to check out the show. It certainly hasn't been bad for them.

I look at him and think that's the dude form Stand By Me.

I look at him and think "that's me"

That's why people watch this show.

SHE SHURFIFE?

I look it him and think "I'm Big Boss, and you are too"

What about him?

Big boss? Are you a big guy?

Ike also kicked the Nazi's ass so he can get away with wearing glasses

I like dadmode Kiefer.

More like daddymode Kiefer 2bh.

>What's a designated survivor?
Are they serious with this? Memes aside, I don't mind the name being in the thing when it's relevant, but this shit was so hamfisted. If I didn't see it myself I would assume it was a shitpost fake one. Also maybe I'm wrong, but I would think they would choose the designated survivor more than a few hours before the event.

>Truly, I have become the Designated Survivor.

But yeah, some of the shit in the pilot was ridiculous, like putting Kekman in Washington DC so close to the Capitol instead of having him stay outside of DC. What if there was a nuclear bomb?

We wouldn't have had that shot of him looking out the window at the capitol building exploding.

Visual media tends to go for the rule of cool because they need something to show.

For Monday night's debate, who will be the designated survivor?

Hillary, Trump, Kaine and Pence will die, setting the stage for Biden vs Romney

youtube.com/watch?v=H7lUCghDJ7w

>On the last day of the RIOT! Comedy Fest in LA, there was an after party, to congratulate everyone on the successful week of brilliant live performances and free beers drank in the parking lot. Awesomely, this bar was also hosting a post Golden Globes party.

>I approached the bar, ready for the inevitable long wait a petite man suffers when ordering a drink in a crowded bar. Eventually I was spotted and I ordered. He brought my beer, along with another beer.

>With a nonchalance that would contradict the bizarreness of his request, he asked “would you mind dropping this beer off to Kiefer Sutherland? He keeps ordering and walking away from the bar”.

>I agreed, and walked over to a tuxedo’d Kiefer playing pool. I tapped him on the shoulder. “Excuse me”, I said, “the bartender asked me to give you this”. He turned with a smile, and said “thank you! that was really nice of you!”, followed IMMEDIATELY by “watch this!”. He looked directly at the nearest pretty girl walking by and yelled an animalistic roar at the top of his lungs.

>MENTALLY PICTURE WHAT I JUST WROTE.

>Kiefer Sutherland, in a tuxedo, holding a pool stick, spilling beer onto a pool table, hand on my shoulder, asked me to watch him scream at a very pretty stranger walking by.

>She understandably jumped, glared at him, and walked away. Kiefer turned to me, thrilled with himself, and said “well, I thought it was funny”.

>I opened my mouth, mouth farted out confused air, and walked back to the bar. I finished my beer in the speed you’d expect after witnessing that. I flagged the bartender down. Before saying a word, someone slapped my back, in that way-too-hard way a trashed person thinks is charming.

>He quietly screamed “whattya’ having???”.

>“Newcastle”, I said.

>“Perfect!!!”, he softly exploded..

>3 whiskey shots!!!“, he politely demanded.

>cripples 2 people for no reason
Could've shot in the air or at least aim for something other than kneecaps

>The bartender retrieved 3, with that way-too-much-guaranteed-you-puke amount of whiskey in each glass that bartenders thing is a ‘hookup’ for you. We cheers'ed, clinked glasses, and smashed our 4oz shots down. Once the watering in my eyes stopped, I made out a shit grinning Kiefer Sutherland holding the other shot up an inch from my mouth. "Whenever you’re ready!”. I gulped the other shot into my tiny sick stomach.

>Kiefer grabbed me and bear hugged me in that way-too-hard-make-your-spine-pop way drunk people think is endearing. He asked about my night, I gave him the who/what/where of the festival. He smiled and nodded, absorbing absolutely nothing I said.

>He turned me so I was facing my friend/festival photographer LIezl Estipona. “Is this the love of your life?” he scream-asked me. I said no, and he asked again, somehow louder. I said no again, explaining I had a girlfriend and Liezl had recently gotten engaged. “But”, he posed to Liezl, “if you werent? Would you be? WIth this guy? Comeonnnnnnn”. Liezl grinned out an “uh…i guess?”, in the way one grins when posed an unwinnable riddle. This prompted Kiefer to turn me facing the other way and excitedly give me the thumbs up.

>“I just helped that man seal the deal on fucking an engaged friend of his!!!”, I’m sure his brain believed. He then pointed to the entire party and said “pick any girl in here, I mean ANY GIRL”. I reminded him of the girlfriend.

>He took that info in, pondered my reply, and decided on the response of KISSING ME IN THE FUCKING EYE SOCKET. HARD. FOR 5 SECONDS. Hard enough to cause the 'white flash’ you get when poked directly in the eyeball by an actor from 'Lost Boys’. He pulled away grinning, positive that men kiss each other on the eyeballs to show comradery.

They're communist Bongs, they deserved much worse

>Then his handler, who’s job it is to rangle celebrities who end up on TMZ when drinking, interrupted our boys night out to take my new terrifyingly fantastic friend away. He let me go, and grabbed the nearest stranger walking by.

>“You got a phone? It have a camera?”, he yelled. They assured him it did and held it up. He pulled me close, stuck his tongue out, flipped the bird, and ROARED for the second time in 30 minutes.

>His handler tapped him, “limo’s outside man”

>Then, as the terrifying icing on the cake that was this night, grabbed me and kissed me on the corner of the mouth hard enough that time fucking stopped.

>Then he doubled up the icing to cake ratio by leaning in to my ear, and what he thought was whispering, blasted out “KILL EM ALL!!!”.

>Then he was gone, running out to help another man who didn’t ask for help. I immediately turned to the guy next to me, who assured me everything had just happened in real life.

>A lot of times, when I’m staring off into space during the time someone’s paying me minimum wage not to do so, I ponder those last words.

>Did he mean I should kill all the pussy in the room? Or I should literally slaughter this entire party after he left? Or did he end our encounter with an obscure Metallica reference?

>I’ll go to the grave never knowing.

>Wherever you are Kiefer Sutherland, I’ll always be a little different thanks to that night.

>Sleep well, drunk sweet prince.

>tfw nerdy Kief will never be our president

morale increased

>tfw you'll never bully him

I just one him to be finally happy. He deserves it. ;_;

Oh no, not that scene. ;_;

Here's a happy one, user. :-)

I wanted to like the show because of the concept but there is something so ABC about it all.

What is it?

I never knew he made music, neat.

It's You, you are so retardedly ABC.

Yeah take out the one force keeping the Saudis from forming a sharia Bloc

Fuck up the only regional player that is anti-Israel in a non-retarted way

Ruin the shit of the leash around Pakistans nuclear narco neck

>take out the one force keeping the Saudis from forming a sharia Bloc

>forgets the qataris, bahrainis, and emiratis with their futuristic cities and liberal policies

How do we fix Jack?

Is he going to cuck his wife with his sexy as fuck assistant?
>tfw no leggy italian assistant literally named italia

>1.2 million years in MS Paint

I haven't played MGS V. What is up with the red hands in these shoops?

Robot arm, you can taze guys with it.
youtu.be/1Fu6Ot9IJKI

why not just bring back the nikita

100 bucks says she sucks him off in the Oval Office while his wife is busy being the most annoying character.

>Political conspiracy
>Terrorist attacks
>Family drama

It's almost like a successor to 24, just need some torture.

It's obvious the general is behind it all

They did, this is just for fun."

Red herring.

the daughter is a cute.
>tfw no qt daughter with a nice voice to take care of
The son seems like a shit though

Why is this on ABC instead of HBO?

>no first lady nudes
>no sex scene with hot assistant
>no maggie q getting railed

This, I'm kinda turned off by the "show for the family" feel. Though Scandal is on ABC and some parts are pretty sexual.

to be quite honest i skipped all the family parts
>tfw tapping button to skip five seconds ahead multiple times

>not watching with vlc so you can easily skip around to the parts you care about

The general is a faggot.
>h-he wasn't even elected!
>any time I president is killed the army should depose his designated successor!
>look at all the times the line of succession was carried through!
>america was destroyed each time!
BOOHOO, why aren't people telling him to stfu.

It would mean the show is pretty shit if he was, it's too obvious even in the show's context. If the characters are so intelligent and quick to suspect Iran or terrorists, then how would they not figure out that the general is behind it if he benefits from it so massively.

>Episode ends, look at Netflix end screen
>Realise there is no next episode yet and this isn't released by Netflix.

When he btfo'd the Iranian ambassador I was hype as fuck.

>when he finds out the war room lied to him about the iranian navy
>not using vlc to run at 1.1x speed saving you 4.2 minutes at no difference in viewing experience

Is Kief gonna kill people in this show? I'm waiting to find out that he's an ex marine or something.

It was kinda weird how he went from not being able to get the situation room to pay attention to him to casually threatening to bomb the fuck out of Iran like it's natural.

HE SHURVIVED!?!?!

If Frank Underwood can kill people, I don't see why Kief can't. At the very least he will be personally approving many drone strikes / spec ops.

Let's predict the twists.

First it turns out to be an inside job, but later on the inside jobs turns out to be the doing of people on the terrorists' payroll so in the end Jack needs to fight the head terrorist personally with a "FINISH HIM" kill, possibly televised so the entire nation can see him win.

He will have to select a new VP (an already elected official of some sort) who will be revealed to have been part of the attack, with the VP trying to get the President to resign from behind the scenes.

Sir, look at me! Look at me! You're the president now.

Frank is a sociopath. Also, this isn't a dark Netflix show, it's on fucking ABC.

It is discovered the Secretary of the Interior may have survived, so Kiefer has to finish him off or lose the presidency

It's fun.
Think of it as Jack's mind snapping finally when terrorists are torturing him and he enters this make believe reality where he's president.

I want the story to culminate in the penultimate episode of the season with the president winning, then the final episode starts with the 24 clock, Jack wakes up and then operates the fuck out of the entire terrorist compound, possibly by biting a chunk out of everyone's neck. In the end of course Tony airlifts him out with Chloe on the phone.

>more like secretary of the posterior
>kicks his ass, literally

Once you're sworn in as the President, you're the President. There's no take-backs. It'd certainly cause political pressure to resign but legally he'd be sound to stay as President.

bump for the only good show on at the moment

I'm sure for this reason he should only be acting president until they've totally concluded everyone's dead

I love whitehouse shows but the writing on this already seems pretty weak..

Jack is the terrorist.

Yeah I don't know how the protocol would be even in real life. You could definitely have people trapped under rubble that might take days to find, and weeks to be sure that there's no one left. Not sure how long they would wait before swearing in a new President permanently.

exactly, they always find at least someone alive in rubble when there's shit like that

there was even a guy who rode the tower down on 9/11 and lived

>tfw they do it on top of Federal Hall

Glad he got another show.

youtube.com/watch?v=zcuP45_EKPE

I have never had a sip of alcohol in my entire life, but I would drink with Kiefer.

Alcohol is really great. I don't know how I would be able to get through life without having something to look forward to at the end of the day.

It's part simply having no clue what you're missing. I was like him recently until I drank a little bit with a new best friend. Not enough to get a buzz though so alcohol still has no appeal and its effects are foreign.