So g-guys, you are still fans of mine, r-right? You stand behind me, and not behind that s-succubus Angie, r-right?

>So g-guys, you are still fans of mine, r-right? You stand behind me, and not behind that s-succubus Angie, r-right?

Dude, it's fucking Brad Pitt. He makes Tom Cruise look like a slavic fuckboi.

He is fkin 52 years old and still more handsome than millions will ever be, he can get any woman in this damn world.

whats with that fukken lipstick hahahaha

brad pls based Tom would never get btfo by a fucking WOMAN lol

Doesn't matter, the council has spoken, he is now the president of the JUSTice league, with Brendan serving as vicepresident and Johnny Debt as the treasury. Who's gonna be the sergeant at arms, though?

>and still more handsome than millions will ever be,

Really? I mean I never thought Angie was anything more than plastic shit, but Brad just looks like a default human beannn to me.

lmfao

>Johnny Debt

LOL

lmao you know whats funny

even if he doesn't like his gook kids he still has to fight for their custody or else he looks like a bad guy and loses the pr battle

I nominate Corey Feldman as the sergeant at arms, sir

KEK

lololo
>yeah I really like spending time with the asiatic one. We like watching nam movies together but we never agree on which side to root for

he'll probably just tell his lawyer to put up a bad case so he can pretend he cared and then lose and be totally detached from jolie's crazy

it's brendans mouth

Brendan will always be founder and president of the JUSTice League.

he has the same kind of look as Ryan Gosling. to women, he isn't really hot so much as he is just aesthetically pleasing to look at

people, don't forget Dave Foley

didn't his JUSTing precede Fraser?

>never thought Angie was anything more than plastic shit
t. millenial

>Brad just looks like a default human beannn
name 2 (two) men more handsome than brad right now

>In 2011, Foley stated that as a result of having been judicially mandated to pay Southey some $10,700 per month, or "literally 400 per cent of [his] income" in child support, he cannot return to Canada without facing imprisonment.[15] He was also over $500,000 in arrears for unpaid support.

Mmmm I think he was pretty friggin hot when he was younger. He was sex with legs, he couldn't be touched. Now he just looks like a decent looking older man.

>t. millenial

Even in Hackers she looked bad man, I'm sorry. Also If (you) are over 35 leave.

It's not so much that brad is ugly but that he is bland.

Feldman would have had to be on top before becoming a JUST

he'll be fine

Brad pitts not the 1 thats JUST, its ange

>Even in Hackers she looked bad man
you might be gay son

>It's not so much that brad is ugly but that he is bland.
nevermind you're just face and body blind

How is this even possible. If a guy makes a certain amount, how can his payment be set a 4x that figure?

lol, it's very alike the deal Fraser has got going

>In early 2013, Fraser petitioned the courts for a reduction of his alimony and child support payments, asserting that he was unable to meet the annual obligation of $900,000; his ex-wife, in turn, accused Fraser of hiding financial assets.[22]

Looks pretty bland to me dude.

Usually these divorces or deals are done when they're on top, and because being a STAR doesn't last forever, they fall pretty hard

This infuriates me everytime.

We make fun of his JUSTiness, but god damn this fucking money theif of a woman.