Give a brief review of the last movie you watched

Give a brief review of the last movie you watched.

>The Fifth Element

it was super green

Bonus: Describe the movie as vaguely as possible.

Pilgrims have some problems adjusting to life in the New World.

I liked the goat.

Jurassic Park.

>Highlander
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

I AM IMMORTAL
I HAVE IN ME THE BLOOD OF KINGS

I honestly don't remember, but it didn't have Ernie Reyes Jr. in it so it was probably garbage.

The VVitch

I watched that FF XV movie, I don't know why...
It was garbage just 1 hour and 50 minutes of constant eye burning explosions for no reason.

Gooks look like chimps

A peek into the lives of a group of vampire housemates. Only downside is it wasn't long enough and needed more Petyr.

A guy comes out of prison and kidnaps a couple. He wants money that he stashed somewhere, but needs a ride. After a while he gets the hots for the wife. The wife wants a better life that her husband doesn't want to provide for her. He drags her husband, but he doesn't know that her husband didn't swallow the drugs. He fucks her in front of him. In the end he dies cause he gets shot. The husband divorces wife and tells her he's rich and she gets nothing. All in all it was a typical 80s movie.

There are webms in /gif/ of that scene

Anthropomorphic obnoxiousness that some faggot on Cred Forums tricked me into watching.

Schizo german soldier finds his wife has been cheating on him. The voices tell him to do some stabbing so he does.

White woman takes a big black cock whilst her pathetic white husband watches.

Un/ru/cn in US in texas

Sounds good. Name?

La Belle Saison

French lesbian farmer isn't as liberated as she appears at first glance.

It was a pretty decent movie. The 70s felt like the 70s, not like some modern revisionist take on it.

Ayylmaos terrorize small town and Senator Bail Organa has to stop them.

It really isn't that good of a Stephen King movie/miniseries.

The Tommyknockers? The book was really good (King was so drunk/on drugs that he doesn't even remember writting most of it lol), but the mini was aweful and nothing at all like the novel.

>Thunderbolt

Good stunts and action. 10/10 Jackie Chan kino

Rewatched Fargo, great atmosphere, soundtrack, acting and writing. Overall a 9/10 film experience.

I still don't know what they meant by Paul Bunyan or whats his name is. Blonde psycho kept looking at him, what did they mean by that?

50 Shades Of Grey preboot, with psychological motivations.

Hunt for the Wilderpeople
A fat kid and an old man escape to the forest as the police and child welfare are looking for them.

Nice acting and interesting characters. The plot was all over the place but is engaging enough. It takes its time to start the plot going.

Bridge of spies starts very well then meanders into mediocrity by introducing different, worse characters and making plot turns requiring enormous suspension of disbelief

The first act is really very good though. The russian spy is a great character.

>Treasure Planet
I want to fuck the cat.

woyzeck

Tarzan, dude mating calls lmao. it's like they made a movie and then remixed it. Pacing all over the place. Harley Quinn looked like shit and everything was fucking ridiculous. 5/10, pretty sure this movie is the result of a bet or something

Oh....... I dont watch kinski movies

ragtag group holes up and fights off zombies

As a kid, a guy finds a magical cube in a mushroom along with his female best friend. Years later he's an author, but after being hit by a car he stops working on his second book and starts hacking into government systems, learning the secrets of teleportation.

War vet gets edgy in the 70s.

Quarry? Man that show loves to drag its feet.

Yep, I got bored and I started shitposting during watching it.

M O O N is based as fuck and my favorite of his.

M O O N that spells Tom Cullen

Nah, it was a movie.

Two dudes make a time machine and once they finally found out that they found out about it weeks ago and they're doubles in the time travel the movie gets 10x more confusing.

It was pretty cool looking up explanations online though.

Lt Dan?

>Rec 3
Probably one of the worst sequels I've ever seen. The other two are really dark found footage movies, this is a quirky horror comedy. Fuck this film.

The one with Jane Fonda and Joe Buck?

War vet is unhinged and can't go back to civilian life, no matter how hard his army friend tries to help him.

>BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP

No.
Would it be easier if I called it kino instead of a movie?

swiss army fag

taxi driver? first blood?

Jacobs Ladder? Born on Fourth?

The Stand was great. The mini was really good, even if some parts reeked of tv movie (the Rob Lowe fight in the first part, for example.)

One of my fav is Cat's Eye. I love the short stories Quitters, Inc. and The Ledge. It was nice to see them adapted in a way that didn't ruin them.

Triple double dubs

>Taxi Driver

I'll be watching you

Was he simply passing thru wanting to get something to eat?

Magnificent Seven?

More like Mediocre Seven.

The best King movies are the ones based on short stories.

Seven Samurai is way better.

I'm
and the movie is Oliver Sherman

Low budget, but the acting is really good. It's more of a drama with a few suspense scenes than a full blown thriller.

Garret Dillahunt is sympathetic, pathetic, creepy and cringeworthy as the main character. It's a brilliant performance. Donald Logue is as good, but his character is the normal guy who feels responsible for his old army buddy, so it's a more grounded performance.

I'm going to watch it in a bit but I'll post anyway.

White face paint, last role for the actor, can't rain all the time, pretty good soundtrack,and CAW CAW BANG FUCK I'M DEAD .

>he thinks BL is die
>he doesn't know that the US governmint faked his death to use him as a secret agent in the shadow war that as been going on under our noses since the end of WW1

Suave gent meets woman who isn't antagonistic surprisingly in slightest, dresses up like a clown to stop nuke on US German airforce base, and car tires pop then able to ride on train tracks.

Not in that order exactly but I already typed it out and pic may or may not be related.

>Legend of Drunken Master

Made martial arts live up to its "art" namesake.

TMNT & 2 were such good movies.

Damn, should have made my drunken master post with this in mind. Oh well.

I wish user, I like the first and only redeeming factor of 2 is Iggy Pop otherwise they all suck shit.

Tv series had a Lou Feregno Hulk feeling snd was kinda good in a way.

So I guess Cred Forums is broken right now? Meant to quote this

It was a documentary, so far: Hitler did nothing wrong and he should have actually holocausted the Jews.

Supersize Me

Kek, close

Zeitgeist?

Army Dog?

>it's an AD goes on a subtitle bark rant against the Jews 14 minutes long scene

It's a ching cong flick and here goes.

Prince bangs step empress/mother, mother is being poisoned by husband, son banging mother is related to his real main squeeze, second shit head son gets beat to death by father with golden belt for trying to usurp Chow Yun emperor and, and son loyal to mother attempts to attack capital on chrysanthemum festival to stop said poisoning then kills himself because father trys to force him to give poison to mother.

I left out details but you'll know if you've seen it.

Bretty good. Lighting and soundtrack are great, Scarlet is thick as fuck.
ayy lmao has an epiphany and tries to live as a human, fails

Man Who Fell to Earth

NRA founder and president gets mad because niggers touch him.

Jalous mumfus kill lots of chicks (and some guys) in unusual ways so they can get their submissive man and keep their mommyfu power levels secret.

Some athiest scientist went up to LEO and had a hard time getting back.

Clint Eastwood is really angry.

they had ONE JOKE for the entire movie but it was an okay joke so I've seen it more than once. Also the bad guy is super cool, but he's just going to come after them after he gets out from under that pile
10/10 cute ending

Gran Torino

Close

michael caine kills coons by the dozen

The Man Who Would be King

Black man gets drunk and causes a scene in a foreign country

Small Torino?

King Kong?

No he's really racist though and hates dagos,niggers,spics,wops and a fat man named DeGeorgio tells his sidekick this.

The brother of future Batman and a retarded janitor go walking in the desert and ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING HAPPENS!

Kek that shouldn't have got me.

Seven Psychopaths

Dirty Harry?

Ding ding ding winner winner chicken dinner

He doesn't know about the three sea shells, kek.

Generally the most disliked entry in the Heisei Godzilla series. Not too bad IMO.

Obi Wan does heroin, albino talks about Bond, baby dies, and Obi Wan has sex with a schoolgirl.

Potato throws poop when arguing with granny about sheets.

Locomotive watching

"Gay" angry man who has a fat wife robs bank for money to get a sex change for his friend Leon and screams ATTICA, ATTICA, ATTICA!

Wyoming

last train for busan

everybody dies

Tyrion Lannister hangs out with Gyp Resetti, watches trains, kisses preggo librarian and Patricia Clarkson soothing voice almost kills herself.

They all are good friends in the end.

>man in a cape and frens straighten up evil family on christmas
surprisingly ___________fun___________

The Station Agent. Pure Kino. What the fuck happened to Dinklage's career?

Some dipshit drives, then decides to avenge the death of his friend.

>I'm the godfather of plebs
you sure are!

The Deer Hunter?

lol nah

>the evil ghost was not an old man

which movie Cred Forums?

Ill giv a brief review of you OP

you watched watchmojo

Jason Bourne

> I like Jeremy Renner's Bourne the most. Jason Bourne was not needed and Matt Damon barely spoke. They managed to make two chase scenes incredibly boring. Do not recommend.

> a tv series dragging its feet? Surely you jest!

>We Are The Strange
Nice animation, had a good time watching it, might buy DVD, 7.5\10

warcraft. true orckino

Nope.

Zulu

A film that acts more or less as the archetypal 'cabin in the woods' horror movie. Practical effects were good for the time and the sequels are apparently a lot better, but the original is kind of dull outside of the visual effects.

Looked great but the characters were soulless.

Zootopia

Cute and endearing but the whole "predators=black people" thing was pretty damn hamfisted.

Not bad but nothing special

Gran Torino

Monorail observing

Legend (1985)

Pure kino.