Gosh, don't you just hate it when that happens?

Gosh, don't you just hate it when that happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7jrlFByifY
youtube.com/watch?v=91o0LZ8H0QM
youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you fucking triggered OP you baby? take this bullshit to Cred Forums

No it doesn't bother me at all because I'm secure in my beliefs and I have a sense of humor.

all humor is funny because I don't go looking for reasons to get triggered

These are the people who like "puns"

You triggered? Perhaps you should go back to your safe space

> When you leave to go the the bathroom and you come back to find the theatre all to yourself.

Happened to me at The Dark Knight Rises opening weekend. It was really weird

>People responding seriously as if the OP themselves were espousing the views of the person in the image

Do you guys just not know how Cred Forums works or something.

You fucking moron, they're mocking OP's alt-right beliefs.

wtf i hate movies now

>yfw anti-PC people are the most butthurt

Hi welcome to your first day on Cred Forums. I'm going to put you on a 6 week lurking program. Don't post further until it is complete and welcome!

kys

No, I was actually correct

youtube.com/watch?v=U7jrlFByifY

OP isn't even espousing views negative of the OP post. He's just baiting. Lurk more, faggot.

Gonna need to see that certificate of lurking program completion newfriend.

It's bait you idiot.Have you ever seen this board? He wants (you)s.

diarrhea cha cha cha

Whew, kys

Well looks like I got a bunch of (you)s...consider yourselves rused :^)

So like, what can you buy with you's and what's the exchange rate look like?

Daria was a shit condescending "I'm smarter than these idiots and my pseud beliefs are the correct ones you should identify with, audience" show

twitter image is 100% right though

SJWs are ahead of the curve in society and humor

But Daria wasn't a feminist nor a SJW. She was an introvert.

>I love violent, sexist, racist humor, and if you don't you are a feminist!

>Family guy? That show sucks, you fucking normie

topkek

You seem buttmad :^)

Quick Poll for everyone:

Q: Sexist & racist jokes are traditionally some of the funniest jokes there are.

True or False?

There was an episode where she was pissed at a corporation because they didn't employ women and black people.

t. 14 year old edgelord
funny jokes are funny, that's it

Yes, because they are shock humor

If they were socially acceptable or normalized it wouldn't be nowhere near as funny

false

>inb4 "if you don't have the same sense of humor, you must be sensitive essjaydubyou"

Why did the feminist cross the road?
To suck my dick.

Did angst ridden commies see how ironic Daria as a show on MTV was?

True

The best jokes have an uncomfortable hint of truth in them

Didn't Daria criticize hardline feminists herself though?

>The best jokes have an uncomfortable hint of truth in them

This is the correct answer.

They are funniER because they specifically trigger they people they make fun of.

When?

No she criticized third wave stuff

How many aborted homosexuals do you need to change the lightbulb in the shower of Aushwitz?

None because nigger stole it, hehehe

can't remember but I'm pretty sure there were some characters representing that mindset.

Wasn't there a female teacher who dated the pansy male teacher that kept bringing up how men ruin everything?

> ITT sheltered little 12 year old white kids who will cry at "racist" jokes

Grow up white boys.

You know what type of jokes blacks make in their circles every day? Sexist, racist jokes.

Holy shit, its like you sheltered white kids never even been to a black message board before.

>"LMAO I bet some feminists got TRIGGGERERED by this. Lol I'm gonna die a virgin."

No, honestly. I love black humor but just being spiteful and making an arbitrary joke at the expense of a specific group, just makes you seem butthurt over something stupid. Like your gf cucked you or you live in the hood.

This board is so immature these days...

Racist jokes. easily.

And I'm half black.

I hate when people bring up clickbait phonys of humans like anita when I almost forgot her existence for a year.

You're pathetic though anyone who posts threads like this trying to illicit a reaction you're either lonely or so down on yourself you like to incite shit

>a black message board
The fuck. Just say Twitter. IT's quicker that way

I don't know if having a pushy feminist character is enough to qualify as a criticism, even in a show like Daria.

I mean, I'm not sure Rugrats is especially anti feminist just because Angelica's mum was a bitch.

>25 posters
ITT: samefagging alt-right triggered babbys

>black humor

Not black people, I mean "dark comedy" gallows humor.

>You know what type of jokes blacks make in their circles every day? Sexist, racist jokes.
>Holy shit, its like you sheltered white kids never even been to a black message board before.

THAT'S OP'S POINT YOU DUMB NIGGER!

CONSTANT RACISM & RACIST JOKES FROM BLACKS IS NOT FUNNY.

>someone is actually gonna take this bait

Too dumb to get mike judge shows, the post

>itt: people who mock triggered people get triggered

>> ITT sheltered little 12 year old white kids who will cry at "racist" jokes

This.

If you have any black friends, racist jokes are pretty much all you tell.

Makes me realize these SJWs in this thread have ZERO black friends.

>black message board
yo nigguh you seen dem sluts on new game i wan bang dem finna loli pussay

Nobody wants to get used to making racist jokes and then tell one that's too harsh and get freaked out at because "you don't know what it's like"

>CONSTANT RACISM & RACIST JOKES FROM BLACKS IS NOT FUNNY.

White people drive like dis.... lol

Black people be drivin like dis.... lol

>image.png
Post invalidated, iCuck.

Daria wasn't a Mike Judge show

He invented the character, but had little to nothing to do with the actual series

Thx 4 correct the record :')

They are usually an easy way to get a laugh, they work pretty well.

>If you have any black friends, racist jokes are pretty much all you tell.

Can confirm.

t. triggered poor neckbeard

I fucking hate it when that happens. I usually just stand up, announce that I'm triggered, and leave the cinema

Is there ONE black comedian that doesn't start of his show with

"White people be like..."

you seem hella gay

Some of them are funny, if they are clever. Something akin to:
"What separates humans from apes?"
"The Mediterranean Sea"

>"look at this white people food"
>picture of a sad cheese sandwich

The last episode of the show is daria realizing she was a cunt all along
Somehow this goes completely unnoticed by radiator fans without self awareness

nope, bigotry has absolutely no place in comedy

>Q: Sexist & racist jokes are traditionally some of the funniest jokes there are.

Name ONE black comedian that doesn't rely on racism as 99% of their material?

"Niggas be like.... White people be like..."

I mean its true t b h

Stay mad, iCuck.

>funniest jokes

there is no "funniest" jokes, period.
you are the faggyist faggot tho

>Name ONE black comedian that doesn't rely on racism as 99% of their material?

Easy!

Jaleele White?

If B&B were kept in the show more as her foils this would be more obvious to people, but throughout the show all you really see is people enabling her shit. So it has that after school special feel instead of a show about a self deprecating tumblr feminist.

Daria is the most no fun allowed chick ever. Take the endless perfect sarcasm of Randal from Clerks and make her one of the bitches from Ghost World and you get Daria
fuck daria

>PUNCHING DOWN IS RACISM GUYS! REVERSE RACISM EXISTS
back to r/MGTOW kiddo

can't think of any actually

Nice trips

>two sides are the same meme

yet that guy still gets more pussy than you lol

I asked about this on /ck/ when some guy was racebaiting so I'll ask you too. I'm honestly curious

What is African-American cuisine? Don't they just eat industrial white cuisine that is cheap? Africans have cuisine, but African Americans don't eat that. Africans also wouldn't deny Western cuisine because they're not retarded.

Can you tell me, what is African American cuisine? Perhaps some well known culinary experience invented by a African American person?

That's not racist nor funny that's your sad attempt at making the least offensive joke you could possibly can

Hannibal Burress

was going to say Key & peele but alot of their shit is racism based.

>they are

>Daria
>Good

Well whoever wrote it, did so just like a Judge script

You aren't meant to identify with Daria, she gets character development through the series where she realises she's been an asshole. She's just the straight man to the zany supporting cast

When what happens? When you act like a humorless cunt while the whole world around you is enjoying themselves?

Mostly soul food

Every nigger commedian relies on race.

You wont' find ONE stand up by any niggers that doesn't talk shit about white people, asians, latinos.

No, they just have more bite when the PC trend arises. People will go back to hating these jokes and calling them immature when the PC shit dies down.

That being said there is nothing wrong with making those jokes.

What does that have to do with daria being a shit? Even if I never existed, she would still be a buzz killing cunt

This thread has no place on Cred Forums

yeah y'know talking about race never really goes over well, carlin and pryor sorta stayed away from that risque stuff know what I mean?

don't talk about comedy if you're a fucking moron please

well actually capekino is good

Sexist & racist jokes easily man.

Have fun finding a black comedian who doesn't talk shit about white people... there aren't any.

Racist jokes rare funny cuz white people have to just take that shit... lol

movies and television are the single biggest normie hobbies of all time, and Cred Forums is the biggest draw for them.

What the fuck are you doing? The post wasn't about getting pussy or insulting the guy in the pic. You just chose to show off your boner for him and run to his defense, when there was no need for it, on a mongolian throat singing forum

Did Anita and Jonathan like Female Ghostbusters?

>Every nigger commedian relies on race.

Yup.

/thread

I like white people jokes, they really can be funny
but have you ever heard a funny misandry joke? I'm not saying they can't exist, I'm saying I haven't heard a good one yet

Hello newfag, enjoying your stay?

>Have fun finding a black comedian who doesn't talk shit about white people... there aren't any.
>Racist jokes rare funny cuz white people have to just take that shit... lol

Fuck off you dumb nigger.

>Did smart, educated critics like the hottest movie of the summer season?
yes, just as everyone but MRAs did

>Have fun finding a black comedian who doesn't talk shit about white people... there aren't any.

Black guy here. This is true.

And I feel a little guilty laughing at racism, but it is funny.

I made the Egyptian national dish, Koshari, earlier in the year. Pretty mediocre, just tastes like pasta with cumin.

hello neckbeardo, good to see you're still mad at art students for making a living and getting famous

Turns out it was you

Choke on a chicken bone fucking nigger.

why are you both baiting each other

dyke

>I'M USING SLURS BUT PLEASE TAKE ME SERIOUSLY ANYWAY
yeah... no lol

So, when we tell nigger jokes, are you just going to "take that shit?"

You never will, because you're the target of them. The best response that can be expected of you is "Haha, yeah I guess that's true for some people"

>And I feel a little guilty laughing at racism, but it is funny.
don't ever feel guilty for jokes, even "off color" ones. there's just a handful of very specific times when you shouldn't joke, but that doesn't mean the joke isn't still good
you can't help what makes you laugh so enjoy it while you can before somebody tries to make you feel bad for having fun

>pointing out bait is the same as taking it
IF you say so

It was mostry "Is It Fall Yet?" where her development happened, not the last episode.
But the entire last season has the cast growing, Quinn especially.

>art students
>making a living

Hahahahaha

but I'm the target of white people jokes too, and jewish jokes and those are both good. maybe it's because men can't tell misandry jokes and have it seem genuine?

O thought he was gay, black and identified as a woman

Christ I'd hate to be as easily asshurt as you guys by Anita Sarkeesian of all people.

>I like white people jokes, they really can be funny

OOga booga finds racism jokes funny.

We're not suprised, nigger.

Tell us more jokes about what "white people be like"

that shit never gets old.

It is. Baiters just want (You)'s but (You) know that. Feel better after getting this (You)?

This

>art students
you're parents are disappointed in you

mad whitey detected lol

>Tell us more jokes about what "white people be like"
>that shit never gets old.

Black Comedian school 101:

"White people be like dis...."

Bill Cosby.
He does rely on racist jokes.

I guess it's different when there are only two sexes and 0 point of reference on both sides for what it's like to be the other. It depends on who's telling it too.

fuck this jew

yeah, that kinda shit. it's getting so actual tears are less an indicator of tearfulness than the awkward forced "laughter" on Cred Forums

Everyone in the theater triggered by a joke and just left while you were away? Were some of them so angry they tore up the seats?

zero self awareness racist nigger detected lol

> As of September 19, 2016, Ghostbusters has grossed over $127.3 million in North America and $100.4 million in other territories for a worldwide total of $227.7 million. Due to a production budget of $144 million, as well as a large amount spent on marketing, the studio has stated that the film will need to gross at least $300 million to break even. Before the release, director Paul Feig stated "A movie like this has to at least get to like $500 million worldwide, and that’s probably low." The Hollywood Reporter estimated the film's financial losses would be over $70 million. A representative of Sony found this loss estimate to be "way off," saying: "With multiple revenue streams [...] the bottom line, even before co-financing, is not even remotely close to that number." According to Variety, sources familiar with the film's financing estimate the total loss to be about $75 million, of which, due to co-financing with Village Roadshow, Sony would lose about $50 million. Sony insiders have projected, along with co-financing, a total loss of about $25 million. Bloomberg News estimated the film lost 58.6 million dollars. As of August 2016, sources such as Forbes and the Wall Street Journal had begun calling Ghostbusters a box office bomb.

Funny that such a good movie made a studio lose money, isn't it?

stay mad mayo-eating fuck lol
>broke even
>losing money

>look mom I posted it again
>what the fuck do you mean you didn't get my popeyes reeeee

>When you act like a humorless cunt while the whole world around you is enjoying themselves?

Stupid thing to say. If you haven't noticed the extent to which this fucking board's about trying to pass that kind of attitude off as evidence of sophistication or superiority you're pretty simple.

that is a loss. do you think they are happy about using that much time and resources just to break even?

every business loves to do work for no profit

Those fucking alt-right. They're everywhere and in literally everything. Can't take a step without walking into someone who's alt-right.

dunno. it's hard for me even to imagine being as emotionally invested in it as you

Ghost World showed what happens to Darias.

Is there a single black comedian that doesn't fucking tell racist jokes as his entire shtick?

Find me one black comedian that's actually creative & funny outside of racism...

Fried chicken, watermelon, lean, etc.

Same can be said about liberal college students, any views you don't like that are held by a solid 30-40% of the population can be thrown in the "alt right" bin for convenient self-assuredness.

>Bill Cosby.

I'm not a racist.

But I did enjoy drugging & raping all the women I met over the last 30 years.

>a solid 30-40% of the population

>Is there a single black comedian that doesn't fucking tell racist jokes as his entire shtick?

Bill Cosby? Mass raping of women is ok, since cosby is black & disadvantaged.

At least he's not a racist.

They were triggered.

>complain [x] group of people is everywhere
>backpedal when you realize you can't blame your grievances on this made up collective of people because "alt right" is a meme

You're the stupidest most asspained person on this site seriously.

At least Patrice O'Neal said racist jokes because he wanted everyone else to be racist too.

unintentional irony is best irony

Go away

Both of those things are funny. No real argument

I must've missed his comedy album or any point in his life where he brings raping girls up.

I was going more based off the image used in OP.

Kevin Hart. Only a small amount of his stuff is racial.

Why are feminists so autistic?

Dude get the fuck outta here with that. He's all about that. Isn't it coincidental that 95% of his audience is black during his specials? Bill Cosby is the only comedian I can think of who doesn't rely on racial comedy.

>using autism as an insult
Iunno why are allistic people so fucking terrible?

You're the idiot shitmonkey who keeps trying to be le ironic whitey baitmaster. Just fuck off already nobody could ever take you seriously.

I can't stand it. One time I walked out and demanded my money the movie was so needlessly vulgar. it took quite a bit of arguing but I was persistent enough to get my refund. They didn't refund my popcorn though which was total bullshit

Most people who hate a movie just blame the filmmaker and not the theater.

SJW NIGGERKEKS BTFO

ANONYMOUS ALT-RIGHT GAMERGATERS WIN AGAIN!!!!!

Wow look at this retard he doesn't know theaters build the movies

>trying to post "cuck" without knowing how to bypass the filter

Hello rleddit

>image.jpg
>via 9gag.com

TRIGGERED

Why is Cred Forums getting so butthurt by the alt right? They seem like a reasonable group of people.

>Is there a single black comedian that doesn't fucking tell racist jokes as his entire shtick?

Maybe back in the '60s and '70's before pryor?

None of the modern black comedians can talk 2 minutes without saying "white people this"

Pretty patrician of her, actually. That's lowest common denominator shit. It's not like she's "offended," she's just not laughing along with the plebs.

I buy all my books there

>two sides are the same
Actually, he said that anti-PC people are the most butthurt. Can you read?

Watch the boondocks Soul Food episode

Sums up their shitty food & why AA's are so fucking fat

>None of the modern black comedians can talk 2 minutes without saying "white people this"

Imagine if white comedians went on stage and for 2 hours, just spewed racist views on Niggers.

This is basically black "comedy" in 2016

>None of the modern black comedians can talk 2 minutes without saying "white people this"

Is there any funny black comedy skits where they DONT fucking rely on racism?

>Watch the boondocks Soul Food episode

The #1 ingredient in "soul food" is butter.

Go to any black comedy club in the south.

Just non stop racist jokes.

Having said that, they're funny as fuck when a black comedian starts talking on blacks & there are no lines they can't cross.

They're both half white, so they offer some new perspective instead of being outright spiteful and mean-spirited. I'd say they're mostly unbiased and just poke fun at American culture in general. Although the racist cop shooting black people with stuffed animals skit was WAY over the top stupid, you could tell they were mad.

Underrated.

neither true nor false. as others have said, some are funny and some aren't.

youtube.com/watch?v=91o0LZ8H0QM

something like "to falsely accuse the mailman of rape" would've been better imo.

Alt right, alt right, alt right!

Why did the feminist cross the road?
She was being fartraped.

oh shit nigga

As opposed to the likes of Femfreq that make a living being offended? Even if it's not fully genuine, she is still known for shit like OP pic

keks everytime

Why is Cred Forums-lite so easy to bait?

What's the original for this?

Would be nice if you cunts stopped being whiners about it then.

What? I'm saying he didn't use the both sides are the same meme

>>If you have any black friends, racist jokes are pretty much all you tell.

Confirmed

Used to be funny when i was in high school.

that's like saying 4x4 time signature with verse/chorus/verse/chorus/bridge/chorus type songwriting traditionally make the best music

Daily reminder this is how relevant FF is to the greater public

>jewish jokes

Jews are the experts at self-deprecation, they're able to laugh at themselves moreso than anyone else because, historically, they've been shit on the most.

This joke makes no sense.

>being butthurt at others being butthurt about jokes means you are butthurt about jokes
Autism Speaks

toppest of keks

It doesn't make sense if you are an underage fag with long term memory damage.

You obviously didn't get the joke, dipshit.

No, it doesn't make sense because he wouldn't have the theater to himself, he would be sharing it with a bunch of dead and dying people.

>Q: Sexist & racist jokes are traditionally some of the funniest jokes there are.

Black guy here.

I'd say true.

Find me one funny black comedian that don't talk shit about white people as their material.

>being butthurt at others being butthurt about jokes means you are butthurt about jokes
...you were in the remedial classes in high school, weren't you?

>Used to be funny when i was in high school.

Come down to any black comedy club in Atlanta.

All adults. full drinks served.

All we talk is race, and it IS funny. deal with it, white boy.

For the low IQ masses, sure

>Come down to any black comedy club in Atlanta.
>All we talk is race, and it IS funny. deal with it, white boy.

>For the low IQ masses, sure

Fuck you racist piece of shit. I bet most of us are smarter than your ass.

Why do nigger lovers still exist?

>they aren't

wasn't daria a shit show?

We got some elite thinkers here.

If you think you're too good for a sexist or race joke then you can just fuck off. Anything can be funny, race, rape, pedos, farts, if the joke is done right.

That's a really great argument.

Good reverse bait, it is a fact that blacks have a lower IQ on average and they insist on focusing on race in comedy.

Lol I do live in Atlanta

>dragging Daria into the sjw bullshit
literally hitler

Is everything not super leftist now suddenly alt-right?

Oh boy, you can say that again:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4

The quick jokes, no. Situational stuff like Chappelle's show, yes.

What IS the deal with all these obese blacks?

I mean, is there one black person in Atlanta not under 300 pounds?

>Reddit: The Thread

Nope, they just see angsty Daria and relate to her. I thank god Daria came out like 20 years ago and not today.

I like how we're trying to draw lines on what level of racism is acceptable. lol

Racist jokes can be funny as shit, or they could be not funny at all.

Trying to justify what is "funny" is an exercise in stupidity for sjws.

What the fuck? How exactly does this portray "anti-PC" people being assblasted? The white people from what I watche were respectful and calm and that presumably SJW chick was angry as fuck at them and brought up irrelevant things like white people being slavers

What am I not seeing here?

The comment that accompanied the link was obviously sarcastic. Try to keep up.

Lol like every nigger film that's ever come out, especially the comedy. They rely on the identification of every single difference between the races to be successful. Nigger media is almost the lowest in all forms.

To be fair, that user asked if they were the funniest ones, not if they were just fun. Of course they're fun, everything can be fun.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Remember the emotional meltdown internet racists had over that interracial Cheerios commercial?

>Racist jokes can be funny as shit, or they could be not funny at all.
>Trying to justify what is "funny" is an exercise in stupidity for sjws.

yup... liberals getting worked up for the sake of getting worked up.

Was it though? I honestly cannot tell anymore

TRUE (if they make fun of girls)
FALSE (if they make fun of men)

t. Cred Forums

you're probably the most racist of all these losers you try to talk about.

you just have no self awareness.

lol didn't mean to trigger you newfriend.

>Trying to justify what is "funny" is an exercise in stupidity for sjws.
> exercise in stupidity

this is what they do. all day. they're just bored white kids with too much time on their hands.

t. zeroselfawreness

lol

>you disagree with racists and that means you are racist
Are you retarded?

>mfw we live in a time where republicans are the least consistently offended group of people

Ten years ago I would have thought you were baiting me

>Find me one funny black comedian that don't talk shit about white people as their material.

That's OP's point nigger.

Black comedians that spew racism and hate aren't funny.

t. mad newbitch

lol

Why is the internet spilling into real life? I've never heard of terms like

special snowflake
microagressions (Holy fuck that's specific)
triggered
trigger warnings
priviledge, white or otherwise
and any other new age buszzword until 2015. What happened all of a sudden? When did the US become a place with a bunch of babies? College campuses with non-inclusive zones (or whatever you want to call it)

Have we really strayed so far from the path of MLK? It's almost as if kids today don't know how good they have it. Shit if you are in college, you are fucking priviledged as fuck, and most likely in debt regardless of color. (College is a scam)

Strange how all this stuff started popping up around the same time I was watching last season's South Park

>you just have no self awareness.

Liberals who try to play the race card never realize their own racism & perpetuation of stereotypes.

Do you consider dead people company? Dying people aren't company either for very long.

>they're just bored white kids
Stop trying to blame whitey for this dystopia we live in, faggot cuck. SJWs are mostly niggers and jews.

Are you white? Please tell me. I have to know.

>Find me one funny black comedian that don't talk shit about white people as their material.

That's OP's point nigger.

Black comedians that spew racism and hate aren't funny..

>Have we really strayed so far from the path of MLK?
>praising a nigger
absolutelydisgusting.jpg

>Find me one black comedian that's actually creative & funny outside of racism...

Steve Urkel?

Bill Cosby is the only real answer.

Aiesha Tyler?

But she's half white, and she does morning show shit, so she can't be a typical racist nigger.

>sockpuppeting to stir up more shit

Fuck off

Stop playing semantics games, retard. The post that guy responded to clearly showed an empty movie theater.

Not sure you want that mass rapist as your shining beacon example of a non racist black comedian.

>mfw some faggot from reddit thinks we're egalitarian
kys

He wasn't as dense as these kids are today, you gotta admit at least that much, user...

Seriously, you think he would agree with homogeneous safe spaces on college campuses where no new idea is born, rather all you do is sit in the same circle of people who agree with you 100% of the time? What kind of life is that?

Probably before the '70s... but I can't think of one.

just delete this whole board

You give up too easily

>I am cancer, kill yourself

I've raped two women and feel completely vindicated thanks to Cred Forums.

It all started in 2011 or 2012 (I can't remember) with the shooting of Trayvon Martin. That's seriously the focal point of all these far left wing movements

I remember it, cause it was my first year of college. I had been on Cred Forums since 2007ish and in around 2010 Cred Forums started digging up obscure blogs on tumblr about feminism and male (and less commonly white) privilege. I've seen it go from being relatively underground and confined to obscured academic circle to being dragged into the mainstream

You sound like a redditor trying hard to fit in

No. The answer is no.

Nobody who isn't obese and into hentai thinks you're cool for being too stupid to convince women to fuck you. Just b urself bro.

>pretending you aren't literally with CTR or Huffington Post creating division so you can write an article about the hotbed of racism where Pepe comes from

I know your game. I hope .02 cents per post is enough to feed your family. Nobody even talks like that around here

it's a mixture of false-flagging alt righters, alt-righters responding to the false-flaggers, and then some edgy 12 year olds thrown in
it's fucking retarded

Even Obama cracks on white people and he's the god damned president of the country.

Are there any blacks that aren't racist to the bone?

Probably not.

Love how this thread is going. OP getting assblasted as shit...

>Nobody even talks like that around here
t. tourist

>people always remember ornstein fondly and shows up in like all of the subsequent games in some fashion
>nobody ever remembers Smough

Why though? He was objectively better

I really do think most of them just hate that they're black. If whites never existed, and the rest did, they'd still hate it. They'd hate it if they were the only ones, which probably has to do with why we started migrating in the first place.

How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?

>just 1, but you turn her upside down so she gets raped by the lightbulb and it breaks xD

>I really do think most of them just hate that they're black. If whites never existed, and the rest did, they'd still hate it.

If whites didn't exist, these niggers would be genociding each other for slight perceived differences.

This is not a theory or guess.

This is Africa today.

>"HAHA [racist word]! What a fool you were to believe that we would ever believe in egalitarian values! Oh, you didn't know? We revile good natured people everywhere! We are the Cred Forums legion! We never forgive nor do we forget! You will drown in our rare Pepes like in biblical times of old!"

Yeah dude, totally checks out nothing suspicious there

>I really do think most of them just hate that they're black. If whites never existed, and the rest did, they'd still hate it.

If blacks didn't have white people to tell jokesa bout, they'd start turning on each other.

And that's not pretty when niggers have no whites to blame.

Why did OP feel the need to make a thread about random, barely-relevant twitter post?

>2016
>people still think Daria was a good show

>74672912
bc he saw it on twitter and it offended his alt right sensibilities
he knew he could come to his safe space to calm down after he got so triggered

>being so assblasted over Cred Forums that you're actually defending SJWs

>arguing against race realism
>racists are le baddies
>le pepe bogeyman
Try to lose with some dignity, Hillary.

Ignore. It's just advertising.

mlk was based though, he wanted blacks to act decent in the face of actual police brutality instead of chimping out like they do now

Counter-Counter-Counter-Counter-Cullture

I wish I was kidding

You're all fucking retarded, I have every single one of you.

I'm leftist as well but the notion of cesorship and tip toeing around issues, creating safe space zones, and homogeneous thought patterns is just stupid. Since when has the left ever been for censorship? What's next, burning of books? These newfags are taking a stance they know nothing about.

sjws don't ruin half the threads on Cred Forums and most of the other popular boards so if you only browse Cred Forums then that's pretty reasonable

>If they continue to use our nonviolence as a cushion for complacency, the wrath of those suffering a long train of abuses will rise.
>I always had a deep affection for Malcolm [X] and felt that he had a great ability to put his finger on the existence and the root of the problem.
>A riot is the language of the unheard.
-- MLK

>racist or sexist joke
>everybody laughs at it including women and brown people
>except the teenage bitch which the show portrays as not as smart as she thinks she is
Pottery

>thinks that actually happened in an episode
wew

No?
I'm just pointing out the irony of the pic she chose.

I've noticed a ton of fucks in this thread seemed to be missing jokes but it looks like reddit is here and they think they found friends. Pretending we aren't racist is something you do during raids or at reddit. This is a racist place and pretending that Cred Forums leaks out when its the opposite, thats Cred Forums crossboards Cred Forums, shows how stupid these newfags are.

Fuck you guys are autistic. That guy did the equivalent of repeating someone's joke immediately after they said it IRL. That is a picture from the Aurora shootings.

Fuck I hate Cred Forums.

>Fuck I hate Cred Forums.
..he typed, and after pausing for the briefest of moments, hit the submit button.
He sighed deeply. After staring at his keyboard for what seemed a very long time, he took a moment to look around his modestly sized attic "apartment."
He allowed his eyes to wander past the detritus and partially eaten food littering his desk, to the cunny pictures adorning each wall. Mother never came up here anymore, so he could be as open about his fetish as he wanted, safe in his womb-like sanctuary.
Finally, his gaze returned to his computer. His finger hovered above the mouse button for what seemed an eternity, and then...
Click.
The window was closed. Cred Forums was gone.
"It's been a good run," he said aloud. His voice cracked from emotion and disuse.
He stood slowly, plump legs quivering with the effort. After pouring himself a glass of boxed wine, he took his fedora off of its rack in the corner of the room and raised a toast to himself.
"To the future," he said, a single tear running down his pimpled, greasy cheek.

It's clearly both a little funny and pretty offensive. You're a fucking sperg.

>he doesn't know nairaland