Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gfQ8u__-47g
youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And by weights she means a bunch of NOPLATE bullshit

the studio cast her as WW

Snyder's hands are clean

She'd fit right in down at /fit/
Nobody does cardio, everybody says they lift, nobody looks like they lift.

but she did neither

fuck off gal gadot

hey Gal Gadot

No, Snyder chose her. The other choices were also skeletal brown girls so clearly that's what he wanted.

Is it so hard for actresses to work out and get an ass. They can lose weight for roles, gain weight, lift weights, do cardio, but NOOO it's so hard for them to stop having a gross flat skeleton ass

Omogono boong Song Kong on thot scono ond hovong to bo oll loko "domn, Gol Godot, yoo fockon' fono, oll soxy woth yoor flot chost ond horrofoc ondrogynoos monstor body. O woold totolly hovo sox woth yoo, both my choroctor ond tho rool mo." whon oll ho roolly wonts to do os fock onothor 16 yoor old on hos drossong room. Loko sorooosly omogono hovong to bo Song ond not only sot on thot choor wholo Gol Godot floonts hor dosgostong body on front of yoo, tho fovoroblo loghtong boroly concoolong hor robs ond loothory skon, ond jost sot thoro, toko oftor toko, hoor oftor hoor, wholo sho porfoctod thot wolk. Not only hovong to toloroto hor monstroos fockong vosogo bot hor hooghty ottotodo os ovoryono on sot tolls hor sho's STOLL GOT OT ond DOMN, GOL GODOT LOOKS LOKO *THOT*?? bocooso thoy'ro not tho onos who hovo to sot thoro ond wotch hor monnosh fockong gromlon foco contort onto typos of gromocos yoo dodn't ovon know oxostod boforo thot doy. Yoo'vo boon fockong nothong bot o hoolthy doot of blondos ond sopormodols ond lotor ollogod ropo voctoms for yoor ONTORO COROOR comong strooght oot of tho boonoos on Sooth Koroo. Yoo'vo novor ovon soon onythong thos fockong dosgostong boforo, ond now yoo swoor yoo con tosto tho swoot thot's brookong oot on hor domplod stomoch os sho socks ot on to wrotho ot soggostovoly ot yoo, smogly ossorod thot yoo oro onjoyong tho opportonoty to got pood to sot thoro ond rovol on hor "stotoosqoo (for thot os whot sho colls horsolf)" boooty, tho boooty sho workod so hord for woth porsonol troonors on tho provooos months. Ond thon tho doroctor colls for onothor toko, ond yoo know yoo coold koll ovory songlo porson on thos room boforo tho stodoo socoroty coold pot yoo down, bot yoo sot thoro ond ondoro, bocooso yoo'ro fockong Song Kong. Yoo'ro not goong to loso yoor fotoro polotocol coroor ovor thos. Jost boor ot. Hodo yoor foco ond boor ot.

nope. he never casts jewish women

this was clearly the studio's decision

No, actors do that. Actresses just get told how beautiful and special they are.

At least Olga Kurlyenko has those beautiful eyes, unlike this mudshark slopehead

wew jdf should be in to him

My cat lifts more that than skinny bitch does.

I think she looks pretty good in the costume.

What are, you his wife or something?

And Emily Ratajkowski had the right tits, at least. Snyder was determined to fuck everything up.

I want her to bully me

THAT TRANNYBODY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are we sure this isn't Wonder Boy?

Gal Gadot is the jewiest she was in the IDF even. hollywood is run by jews

put 2 and 2 together lloyd

isla is cute! CUTE!!!

And Snyder is part of Hollywood.

Why is that Jessica Biel was the only woman in a capeshit flick to put on some muscles?

Hateful, rat-faced kike.

So did Antje Traue but unfortunately you didn't get to see it in the movie

There's also Linda Hamilton and Noomi Rapace.

I'd rather she take an acting class instead.

Hottest trap in Hollywood.

A 61 year old man gets SWOLE to be in Justice League. But for a woman half his age, is too much to ask.

Bella Thorne is a better tranny.

Obligatory.

lol who's this tryhard old goat

>A 61 year old man gets SWOLE to be in Justice League.

It wasn't even for Justice League

>Back in early June, when the photo of Simmons working out went viral, many outlets (including this one) reported that Simmons was getting muscular for his new role as Commissioner Gordon in the upcoming “Justice League” movie.

>Not so, the 61-year-old actor told The Huffington Post while promoting his movie “Kung Fu Panda 3.”

>“Yeah, well that’s a gigantic misconception,” said Simmons. “I just like to work out now. And getting to the gym really has nothing ... I’m not going to the gym because of ‘Justice League.’”

>Then why is he getting so ripped now?

>“I’m just going to the gym because after the last time I got super fat and out of shape, I decided that I was done doing that,” explained Simmons. “I was going to — for as long as I’m going to be on the planet — I’m going to try and take care of myself. So that’s pretty much coincidental [to filming ‘Justice League’].”

>The actor did say that being a part of the upcoming superhero movie has made it easier for him to workout, though. “Being around that cast and [director] Zack Snyder, who is a fitness maniac himself, it’s nice to have that in common with people,” Simmons said with a laugh.

men are able to build more muscle than woman its simple biology retard.

Woman can be strong without hulking muscles.

Roids

To be fair it's not as viable for women to roid. She could put in SOME effort though.

It's not too much to ask for her to look like she has lifted once in her life though. Plenty of women posted itt that actually do.

>old man pumps his ass full of TRT because he's got nothing to lose
>expecting a woman in the prime of her life to fuck her shit up with steroids

She isn't fit enough to be wonder woman but she is cute :3

I'd rather sexually touch qts than sit at home masturbating in the dark but guess which one I do more often

What heroine did Biel play?

Nobody expects her to be as big as Cavill, retard. Something like this is perfect and achievable in the 2+ YEARS she had.

t. guy who's been lifting for 9 years

And at that age, fuck it, why not.

Calm down lmao. That time of the month?

Nobody is asking Jewdot to have "hulking muscles" you thundering faggot, but to have SOME muscles at least, to not loot like a skeleton.

This is how i feel aswell

Where's Bin Affique?

literally kek'd out loud

>smell 'em

he's christian scientist though

This is not suprising.

I mean, in that deleted scene from Spiderman 2 (or it was from 3?) where he puts on Spidey's costume, it's pretty obvious the man was in GREAT shape.

>muh roids

Gal Gadot has sexual feet. I'd love to get under her soles.

She was in Blade Trinity, which technically is capeshit.

His body was CGI'd, so it doesn't count.

vampire slaughterer

You do realise that all professional atheletes juice, right? You're a fucking retard if you think any sort of noticable mascularity is achievable for women in 2 years
Also, according to wiki the one in your pic was training since she was 6 years old, for 15 years

Did you miss the point? He's clearly roiding in that pic. I didn't even disagree with the point that she could at least lift enough to have some definition.

>gumby puts on jeans

one of those rare youtube videos with hilarious replies

Blade is pretty much a straight 90s sci-fi action movie. It's based on a comic but I can't really call it capeshit.

What. Source please.

what its her secret? what does she take to look that good and healthy?

wow she changed in 5 years, wtf point is this pic trying to make

Hemsworth, Cavill, Jackman and Evans are all roiding, too. Women can take stuff like Anavar to build mass without turning out.

APEX KEK

He's been pretty built since Oz, no?

She also trains for a sport and not specifically to look strong, and it's unlikely she's using anabolics. Other PEs are more likely. is completely achievable for a woman in 2+ years.

His training scene is in extremely low lighting and it's clear his abs got the 300 treatment.

Emily blunt did it for edge of tomorrow
You think she was juicing?

grrrr

i bet on set shes like "im jew Snyder cant tell me what to do"

>that profile

literal perfection

Did what? Her physique was nothing to write home about, the commanding presence was the result of acting

I would literally have sex with Gal and there is nothing you can do about it

OUTTA MY WAY SKELLY FUCKING SHITS

I seriously hope the number 10 on the dumbbells stands for kilos, and even in that case its pathetic

She looks like she does neither.

And she was still more fit than Gadot.

To be fair she's curling her own bodyweight. That's a feat.

Se wasn't bodybuilder-tier, but she was convincing as someone who does physical shit, that's all that's required. Gadot looks like she might break if someone looks at her funny.

lel

>Her physique was nothing to write home about

She was very well toned for that movie and the yoga scene is all her, she did complain about the weight of the Jackets but Tom laughed and said "suck it up" and she got motivated, plus fun fact, she was pregnant at the time

>Rope
Whoa she can keep whats basically a plank, fucking amazing

I'm a chick who just surfs once a week and does daily relatively non intensive farm work and my body is way more muscular than gal gadot. No juice obviously, I'm even vegetarian. Partly genetics partly that bitch does too much cardio. Whether it's attractive or not is up for debate ofc

>Every male superhero on screen is contracted to workout and look their best for their roles.
>Not a single female super hero is.
What is this shit? Are women lazy? Or do they think haven't an ounce of muscle will make them unattractive?

She had ropes attached for the really long takes, but she could do the pose on her own.

making women do hard things is sexist you pig

>last night's storm.jpg

> Are women lazy? Or do they think haven't an ounce of muscle will make them unattractive?

Both. It's considered a big deal when an actress cuts their fucking hair.

You mean the actual planche? No, she couldn't. That shit takes years of systematic training to get to

Uhm, racist and sexist much?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Cavill's apparently clean according to sources.

>sources
what him and his agent?

Not according to his hairline, though.

Maybe currently, but I doubt he hasn't run a cycle or two.

Post pics with timestamp.

>see Zack I am TOO working out

>You mean the actual planche? No, she couldn't.

How the fuck do you know?

Guys, Henry's totally natty, and he's always been a big guy. And even if I did use roids, I certainly wouldn't tell anyone.

Like men I don't think they really get given a choice. Most actresses are fairly in shape to begin with though, so it's easier to just leave them.

In Gadot's case, she's a model. So there would be a lot of concerns about changing too much physically.

She claimed she could do one on her own, but she needed ropes for longer scenes. Why would she lie about something like that?

It's like I'm really on /fit/.

You're an idiot.

>flat skeleton ass
Poetry. I salute thee

The WW we all deserve.

She would have been better as Black Widow imo.

CGI

>y-you too

why do normies think that roids makes you magically build muscles

and if you're in a film, there's no reason you can't become a /fraud/

How do I get /fit/ like Affleck?

youtube.com/watch?v=gfQ8u__-47g

Please dont say roids

Bulk up to builtfat and then fail your PCT.

PCT?

holyy fuck

Post-cycle therapy. It's what you have to do after a cycle so you don't end up like this.

>be gal gadot
>Be subpar model
>I want to be big Hollywood star like Julia Roberts
>Please uncle Shlomo make it happen
>Uncle Shlomo goes to Bar Mitzvah of big WB producer
>Right there Gal is cast as Wonder Woman without even auditioning

This is how it happened. Jews change their last names not due to persecution but because they don't want you to realize how many of them are in Hollywood.

Affleck isnt on roids if that is what you are implying.
His build is just the result of hard work and eating well

Roids do make you magically build muscle, and studies show this. A large dose can let you sit on your ass and beat someone natty at building mass (not so much for strength) assuming both are beginners. Roids+training blow natural training out of the water in terms of muscle gain.

Because it is very hard for men and women only have about ½ the upper body strength of men. They aren't light enough to compensate for that.

>implying Gal and her raspy israeli voice isnt sexy

Outfuckingstanding

BIG

That is an easier variation of it. A real planche puts insane amounts of torque on your arms shoulder joint. That puts none.

>isnt on roids..
>has "bitch tits" in the pullup scene
Pleb

He isn't anymore, you're right about that. That's why he looks like a depressed sack of shit now. Estrogen fucked him up.

To quote Catherine the Great

>"proofs?"

t. Imam Al-Flecki

It isn't. She sounds like a literal retard. That might be just her though, and not the accent.

Exactly, if he were on roids then he would have used an ai you filthy shart in mart

yep. Zack Snyder shouldn't be blamed. i bet he wanted Antje for WW

He actually wanted Gadot for Faora, but Gadot got pregnant.

Snyder is a jew lover.

Not an argument

I'm sure it is

I honestly think they didn't care who got what role because the objective was to get cheap unknowns for both roles.

Its justified for Batman to use roids. He's just a dude fighting monsters and aliens, ofcourse he's going to roid that fuck out. You could say al-Fliqqi was method acting

I dont blame him..id roid also if I could get away with it

anyone who doesnt hate jews is not a jew lover. maybe he secretly hates jews but he loves to make movies. so he has to play nice to have a career.

But why? Why would they cast a woman who can't act, can't speak English and doesn't even look the part as the most famous female hero and give her her own solo movie? Are WB just fucking stupid?

>Are WB just fucking stupid?
Clearly.

It comes down to money. They wanted cheap actors to build multiple movies around their one big named actor (Afleck).

>shoulders wider than hips
>no tits
>no ass
>no thighs
>Wonder "Woman"

Except they could have hired an uknown that could at least speak English and look like Wonder Woman. I bet Daddario or Bridgette would have been cheaper and more serious about the project.

She is not even toned

can someone explain wtf flash is doing in this scene

she is SO cute omg :3

5HEAD

Speedforcing

holyshit she can easily disguise as a skinny man

dodging a laser

even trying to act cute she's bad

Dodging a projectile traveling at 186,000 miles per second

Fighting parademons probably.

DODGIN' MAH LAZER

dodging the oven

>who is famke janssen

how do i get a body like this

Snyder is destroying the MCU

I'm really glad none of you are in charge of casting wonder woman. All of your opinions are diarrhea

fuck off skeletal lover

Then "wonder" woman is a pretty good name.

>who is famke janssen

a literal 10/10 femdomfu. not a trap

people in high school are balding user. You just don't have any testosterone

>famke janssen

faggot

She's still thinner than a stick

I like her with short hair better

Her lifeless beady eyes piss me off more than her body.

Suh senpai. Any way you could get a movie with Faora going? Aside from like 3 scenes in MoS she was the only reason I kept watching it. Pls ensure screenwriter is over 7 yrs old this time

nobody cared about seeing a grotesque woman body builder on screen. You stupid fucking idiot. Gadot looks statuesque on screen and that's enough

She's right. Cardio is so tedious and unfulfilling. A literal meme basic sluts and numales fall for

im dying pham

>Gadot looks statuesque

Intimadating

Yes WB is a big fucking disappointment, they think they can take DC and do a 1/10 of the effort Marvel does on casting main characters and churn out a franchise.
>WB is also filled with dumb fuck producers who want Superman to fight giant spiders

Depends on the type of cardio. It's mostly running or biking for a long-ass time that's boring.

When did women start turning into pre-pubescent boys?

And they wanted Superman in all black and not flying

>triggered marvelcuck

We'll finally have a Wonder Woman who isn't valued by her looks

lol

Cavill and Bale were great choices and Afleck was a pleasant surprise but Beanpole Godot was a fucking phone in favor to someone.

lmao

Look at the lighting, the camera angles and panning, the comedic timing of the actors.

This was kino, friendos.

you can clearly see her bicep though senpai

>"""""clearly"""""
Not being fat isn't much of an accomplishment.

getting fat would be an accomplishment for her

The majority of people who frequent fit frequently are those who are new to it and still getting into it.

t. 6 months into liftan

>this is what Hollywood is trying to tell us is sexy

She tall.

>G-Gaddot is a model of female musculature like those men are, men just can have more muscle, that's the only reason
Yeah, okay, bud.

Don't

She has a cute face and there's nothing wrong with a small, tight ass. I get why people wish she was curvier or whatever but Wonder Woman will be so serious that it probably won't matter either way.

#APOLOGIZE

Thread theme!
youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk

>She has a cute face

Was she hitting the weight room at Auschwitz?

>Woman can be strong without hulking muscles
Actually, women can't be strong even with muscle.

t. fitizen

Anyone got any Gal nudes?
This is the only one I have!

most people look less cute when grimacing.

pls gal be my wife

>Skellington
>Twerk

>WHAT THE FUCK WHY DOESNT GAL GADOT LOOK LIKE [professional athlete who's been training her entire life+roids] OR [gym nut who's been in the gym 6 days a week for years + roids] OR [fit actress who get's no fucking roles in hollywood anymore]?????????

You faggots dont even try

What was this ((user)) trying to say?

You faggot doesn't even try

Did she just have pussy surgery? Why is she wearing medical recovery panties?

All skellingtons have to wear medical recovery panties

>many people from here call her a skeleton
i bet that irl she could beat over half of haters from here

Batman vs superman sucked ass. I wanted to like it and I wanted to watch epic batman superman showdowns and then the only things about the movie I actually liked were Wonder Woman and Jesse Eisenberg. The only thing that sucked about Wonder Woman was that terrible WW entrance music they decided on

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo dooo doo

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

I could overhead press her, and I'm not even that strong.

ok now post a picture of yourself and let's compare who looks more normal

except it is
its unfortunate that being fat or even just muscular and manly as a female is more common than average skinny bodies that were once the most desired and accepted in society

>Walking down the street
>"BA BA BA BA BADDA BOOM BA BA BADAA BOOM BA BA BA BA BADDA BOOM BA BA BADAA BOOM"

Ohh great, skellator has arrived.

lol marvelcucks are so sad

>the only things about the movie I actually liked were Wonder Woman and Jesse Eisenberg

t. Bergstein

Hey and Amy Adams were in a movie together already?

>Wondering why they throw money and fame at a another pro-isreal jew woman

People being lazy shits doesn't lower the requirements for accomplishments user. Also, females being muscular is definitely not more common than skinny skellies. As for manliness, that requires roids.

lol skellingtons on suicide watch

curvier would be more fappable. but dc is all about being serious as fuck. big tits would get feminists bitching about "objectification".

>wanting a fatass that looks like rachel dratch
found your problem

itt
fagsforget that normie audiences really want to see some weird Israeli she-hulk hybrid

>ywn lick her tummy
;_;

>literally no ass or tits
>tall and slender but zero tone areas on her body

I feel bad for her

Excellent

God fucking dammit, i knew the retards would show up.

>ywn gag on her 12 inch cock
;_;

let's see your body

she'll have more sex, money and fame than you ever will so keep feeling bad i guess

I want my face to be that ball tbH

>she'll have more sex, money and fame

in that order

She looks like a man, why do all gal haters want to suck dick?

>why do all gal haters want to suck dick?

you meant galfags, right?

Jessica Biel is fucking awesome.

Check me out m8

listen, there is NOTHING wrong with using your throat to pleasure a massive throbbing girlcock

dude you're aesthetic as fuck brah. you natty?

She will never be a superhero...

look what happened to Michael Douglas tho. I wouldn't risk it

Sorry if i broke the illusion of your perfect waifu but she is garbage. Not sure why you are using childish arguments but she isnt all that great or good looking.

She was dealt the card of the jew, so shes atleast lucky on that front...still a shit wonder woman.

because manly women are the new in thing

even athletic women in the 80s, which was the height of the fitness trend, werent muscular and roided up
thy were just fit in a normal way and still feminine
wish we could go back to that

They looks exactly the same except from a few minor details

Nice delts.

Gal is cute! CUTE!

>that
>looks like a man
Maybe if you count skinny vegan hipsters as men.

That bitch isn't fit sh'es just skinny lol

She must have had some sort of corset or something constricting her abdomen, because damn.

>she isnt all that great or good looking.

pathetic

She certainly can be cute. Just a damn shame that she can't lift.

eh, sure why not.

Started working out this year.

Not for this fucking producers

fit as a female used to just mean skinny and average
taking care of yourself and being active but not going full out and lifting and doing all this manly shit that women do now
women who did that were often considered body builder tier which was a very specific fetish

seems like over time men have become more fond of manly females much the same way women have become attracted to feminized males

better tits than gadot

Not Captain Marvel or Wonder Woman
something's not right here

Thanks

your move kiddo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wait so fit as a female was literally not eating shit 24/7 . Shut up you don't know what you're talking about . That isn't fit that's just skinnyfat

the point seems that the fattys are fat because they are lazy fat slackers.....

>these are the marvelcucks criticizing gal
lmao

You vastly overestimate a female ability to gain muscle. Fit implies being physically able. If you think simply lifting is manly, that's just sad. You probably don't even lift yourself.

dick pic pls

fuck off jew

>wait so fit as a female was literally not eating shit 24/7
yes you're correct along with not lazing around on phones and computers all day
now that women are all literal hambeasts that cant control themselves around food they HAVE to work out harder in order to be even slightly decent

and shes want even that "skinny" by the way
she had an average fit body for the 80s
sorry that the acceptance of T H I C C shit has clouded your judgement on what fit for females actually is

stop being lewd.

I have more muscle than gal gadot and she makes more money and has more specialized trainers than i will ever have. She is also playing the role of an amazon princess who is known for being extremely fit.

Its kinda insane when you think of it.

Have anything else for me? ya stupid cunt

she wasnt*

>Fit implies being physically able.
but thats my entire point?
being fit doesnt mean lifting and being in the gym 6 days a week and getting "gains" as a female
thats a fairly new thing

IN genpop, it does make them unattractive. Muscles are consider manly. And thus women are not allowed to have them.

We are a minority.

who is this

susannah hoffs

She doesn't have to lift 6 days a week or look like a bodybuilder, just use the entire body a few times a week (a light jog or babyweights doesn't count). Just not looking like she could accidentally break goes a long way. I don't think you realize just how weak the average skinny and relatively sedentary female is.

This guy is right

ok but the girl i posted in no way looks like shes going to break
and she was fairly active because it was the norm to be active in general
you didnt see many fat girls because women were just more active
the population was much more fit than it is now but the girls were still feminine
yet someone called the girl i posted skinny

she was normal and thats what women who were considered fit looked like because being fit as a woman was the norm unless you were a fatass or had anorexia

die kike

I was a skeleton not long agon pls no bully
BvS inspired me to work out

keep at it. focus on arms, once i could see results it made it easier to continue going and focus on other parts.

It's hard to even judge from that webm. She's probably more fit than gadot though, even if that doesn't take much. But she does look a bit on the skinny side. A few (not a lot) pounds extra would go along way towards making her perfect. That weight gain would be a nice mix of muscle and fat in an active woman.

d-dave?

batfleck was better

I dont get it

what does this reference?

This fucking board. I swear.

One out of every ten shitposts there's gold.

please stop
it's not even a competition

you can google 80s fit and just see than in general there were women with different body types, all who were active and healthy
some really skinny, some a little softer and some even with muscles

all of that was considered fit
it wasnt taken to extremes because it was the norm
obviously you didnt have females like walking around because that was never commonly associated with being fit as a female until recently and was closer to body building in nature
its a newer trend just like the THICC trend
both are extreme and neither are what most consider to be normal
they are essentially fetishes that are being forced

>muscle
kek dont flatter yourself bud your arms look like average, you have the body of ethan from h3h3

ethan is fat
his wife could stand to gain about 50 though

Yeah, this was a bodybuilder in the 70s-80s
Today she would be an average fit girl

That improvement is possible, even if slowly?

You're an idiot.

That pick is probably on anavar though. Natural women won't get much more muscular than Biel, who would be much more appropriate as wonder woman.

LOL i thought the same thing when i started doing day by day pictures.

i mean, im not chris evans but im doing more than most Americans and i will continue to work out.

gal is still a skinny shit who shouldnt be wonder woman

goddamnit user

Still fat.

65 years old Mexican

Go on a cut soon.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Nah, I roid and have a full head of hair. You just have shit genetics, user.