Has he made any Kino?

Has he made any Kino?

Nightmare Before while ungodly overrated is still kino. Edward Scissorhands too

He didn't direct NBC.

Ed Wood and Big Fish. That's all.

Watch the German films that inspired him, those are kino.

any kino that burton made was canceled out by his thrusting johnny depp into stardom

Batman Returns

Kino
>Ed Wood

Cinema
>Big Fish
>Batman Returns

Film
>Edward Scissorhands

Movie
>Beetlejuice
>Batman

Flick
>Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
>Alice in Wonderland

So the word "kino" will be banned on /film/ right?

When you take into account how "kino" is synonymous with "shit" it gets easier to figure out.

sleepy hollow

Fuck I hope so.

Not that I can think of. The only good film he has made in his entire life is Sweeney Todd.

Pee-Wee's Big Adventure

Mars Attacks

This

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

He made it and let some one else direct. Ergo, he made it

Ed Wood and Pee Wee's Big Adventure

Ed Wood is too reddit for me.

Well, this explains why he divorced HBC after Dark Shadows. He did the same thing to Lisa Marie when he met Bonham Carter during Planet of the Apes.

It was bound to happen. Eva is Helena 2.0 in every sense.

not in about 2 decades

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Kino: Ed Wood
Cinéma: Edward Scissorhands
(Good) Movie: Beetlejuice

Where would Sweeney Todd go?

Didn't see it but Alan Rickman alone saves it from flick status

Edward Scissor Hands.

One of my favourites forever. Will show to my kids when they're 12 and need to experience sadness.

I always thought his version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was pretty good. It highlighted the creepiness of the story more than the original one, which is something that Roald Dahl had thought was missing from the first one. Original is still overall better done but both have their strengths.
Also didn't Burton come out with some movie called Big Eyes or something within the last few years? I remember seeing a trailer for it but I never heard anything about it at all. Anyone seen it? It looked like kind of a dumb story but interesting tone

Kinusical

I like Tim.
The only flick of his that's devoid of any real worth is Alice in Wonderland, with Planet of the Apes and Charlie and the Chocolate factory not far behind.
Ed Wood is one of my all time favorite films, and even his lesser work such as Dark Shadows has enough good things in it not to warrant as harsh a criticism as it sometimes gets. Only film of his I can't stand but can see why other people might like is Sweeney Todd.

>Mars Attacks!

don't understand the hype behind Big Fish

>starring Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter.