What was his problem???

What was his problem???

Hothead

He dindu nuffin

fpbp

He spent his teenage years going from Prince, to second in line to the throne to fleeing with an infant child, selling all his valuables and being the laughing stock of 2 continents.

Viserys had a hard life

why would he have ever been ahead of rhaegar in the line of succession/

probably jealous of his big brother, rhapegar

He couldn't accept that his mission to save the white race was doomed to fail from the start.

he thought he was the dragon

Too handsome for this world

The Dothraki were clearly not upholding their end of the bargain and trying to blow him off with the 'she was a gift' bullshit.

So he got mad and as a last resort tried to force their hand. It backfired on him but he had no other choice.

Viserys did nothing wrong

>tfw too smart to rule

Back during S1 when I had no idea about the books or anything I remember getting really pissed when he got GOLDED

I thought for a second that he'd survive with a permanent golden helmet or some shit

He wasn't.

He only wanted to make Westeros great again.
Lost over a female, what a tragedy.

Would he be proud of his lil sissy Dany?

He would tell her to take a hike.

Not in a dismissive way, but in a i'm-concerned-about-my-sister's-weight-problem way

He was betrayed by his cunt of a sister.

Captain Viserys...had a hard life.

...Read a book guys.

Viserys was named next in line by the mad king after he turned on Rhaegar in the dying days of Robert's Rebellion.

Inbred Targ with elliot rodger syndrome in general

What the hell are you talking about? Rhaegar and his children were dead when Viserys was pressing his claim, no one knew about Jon.

He grew up trying to avoid assassins, all the while taking care of his little sister and trying to claim an army to get his throne back. When he finally got an army, the Dothraki shafted him and went back on their agreement, even killing him in the end.

So yeah, he had a fucking hard life, get off his back

His problem was that HE WAS THE SAME CURSED BLOOD OF THE DRAGON