Anyone watch pic related?

anyone watch pic related?
I thought it'd be DUDE WEED LMAO: the show but it's actually pretty good
my husbando Dan Steven is in it too

DROPPED when the first episode featured a gay sex montage.

Yeah, it's one of the best shows on TV right now. The character portraits are absolutely stunningly beautiful.

Yes goy, it's terrific. Enjoy the two naked dudes assfucking 5 minutes into episode 1.

You must very secure with your sexuality.

Must be*

The HBO shills are done trying to pretend Vice Principals was funny, and have moved on to trying to hype this degeneracy?

Yep. That's why I have no interest in HBO's (((gay))) agenda.

>IP count: 3
thanks for bumping the thread

>I'm a hipster transplant who sells weed in Brooklyn
WHAT A PREMISE, SO DEEP OMG IT PROVES THAT WEED SMOKERS ARE MORE THAN STEREOTYPES, THEY'RE JUST PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME

I hate these faggots

That scene is not even close to being close to the point of the show. The point of the episode was him abusing NA meetings for secondary emotional benefits, and the sex with the stranger was just meant to further portray him as a deeply lost character, trapped in a place. The actor's gay, and so it's easier for his character to be gay too, also it makes sense knowing the character (and you really do know him if you watched "Olivia", since it describes him brilliantly in 6 and a half minutes). If it were two women having sex, you probably wouldn't have dropped it, but would all heterosexual women and homosexual men instantly drop the show? No, you're just an ignorant moron.

The fact that they smoke weed isn't the point, Jesus. The fact that The Guy is a weed dealer actually opens the door for the story to be told.

It's so like Cred Forums to see hipsters and weed (in NYC obv there's a fucking abundance of both of those) and automatically hate the show with absolutely 0 neurons invested in actually watching it.

Andt there was no other way to do this but litteral ass fucking.

Yeah, no. I want to see that about as much as I want to see Lena Dunham's asshole.

Fuck off HBO.

People are the most vulnerable when fucking. They are literally naked and taking it up the ass, in the gay male case. So yes, it's a pretty perfect way of doing it. It's unpleasant to watch physically, I agree, but they're giving you a full view of a really well constructed character. The overall idea that you gain is worth watching like 30 seconds of not even particularly explicitly filmed anal sex.

And yet they made television shows and movies, some of them great, for a century with no homosexual ass fucking. How did they do it.

HBO and it's political agenda can fuck off.

DROPPED

Yeah gross I hate seeing shit like that, member when HBO was good?

>Richie getting tooled in the ass by Janice

Are you going to work as hard at this as you did pretending Vice Principals had an audience that found it funny?

>And yet they made television shows and movies, some of them great, for a century with no homosexual ass fucking. How did they do it.
That's exactly why they made one WITH ass fucking.

(you)
To further elaborate, Ben & Katja felt like it was an interesting story that hadn't been told yet.

kys if you can't watch tv without projecting a political agenda onto it you fucking Cred Forumsack retard.

Gay people exist and there are tv shows about them and just cause you think it's yucky to watch doesn't mean anything about the quality of the show. My guess is you'd stroke it all day to the scenes where Drogo rapes Danaerys like an animal but see a glimpse of peensi in a perfectly appropriate dramatic context and you're done with the whole network

Yeah, it's great.

Genghis is in my top 5 favorite episodes of anything for sure. What do u guys reckon is the best one?

Only seen ep 1 of the tv show so far. It's good, but it loses a little bit of its low budget charm, and they never had any real problems with production values in the webseries like say broad city, which loses a bit of charm too but gets markedly better, with decent audio and side characters who can act. High maintenance already had that stuff, so i'm curious if they'll use the chance to spend money to actually elevate it. I think they can and they probably will.

Seriously anyone is complaining about the sex? HBO puts gratuitous sex scenes in all its shows, have you people never seen HBO before? It's easy to put up with cos they make top quality shows and the stupid sex obviously gives it broader appeal and makes it more financially viable (although maybe not in this case).

I hope you're getting paid.

A lot of hot air you're pushing to sell some faggot social Marxism propaganda.

Ty /highmain/ famalam for repping on Cred Forums. Sex on tv is not a big deal, has not been for about 20 years, and gay sex should not be a bigger deal than any other kind of sex.
Favorite ep is either Olivia, Qasim, or the one where the Jews have a family dinner and the daughter ends up stroking 2 cocks.
And what are your favorite shows, little buddy?

People are most vulnerable (to a suprise attack) when fucking, but this guy isn't vulnerable. He clearly has a lot of casual sex and he's confident doing it. He's not vulnerable in that moment at all, well maybe to ninjas, but he's not emotionally vulnerable, he's just having a good time. It's called CASUAL sex. It's just a sex scene cos hbo likes having sex scenes.

Haha, what? Rome, sopranos, six feet under, game of thrones, girls, true detective, the wire and true blood all feature homosexual ass fucking. Why do you care? They're great shows (except true blood and most of girls)

Actually, i suggest Cred Forums should torrent the og webseries, which is fucking great, because these cunts removed it from vimeo after i (i hardly ever do this) paid money (that they deserved) to stream it. All the old videos are replaced with an add for the HBO show now.

Not cool.

>social Marxism
Back to /poleddit/ stormnigger

People having casual sex usually do it because they're not prepared or with-their-shit-together enough to commit to a relationship, and he's unable to be in one because Lainey is taking up all of his time and emotional energy.

>Favorite ep is either Olivia, Qasim, or the one where the Jews have a family dinner and the daughter ends up stroking 2 cocks.
good taste mane qasim is my no 2 fav

Shilling this hard.

HBO is in trouble.

Weird how all the VP threads disappeared

>Goggins killed it!

lmao this guy's whole argument is "gay sex is icky"

like how do you keep defending that

it's sad 2bh

You have literally given 0 arguments and made 0 points successfully in the entire thread. All you did was keep it alive long enough for other people (who are fans of the show) to come together and begin discussing it. So thanks for helping me shill, buddy.

no dude, he's just
>not AFRAID to be BOLDILGLY INGORECT

I mean it's 2016. C'mon. Who doesn't want a little homosexual anal sex in their comedy in the current year???

What a bunch of homophobic biggots. Bad goy.

Sure, but in the moment it merely; feels good man.

He's not vunurable then at all. Hell even after, he doesn't flee in shame, he likes the person and they hang out.

Lay off your puritan value judgements

How long are you going to have this fake conversation with yourself this time?

you're a fucking living meme

A bit hypocritical coming from satan

I haven't checked out Season 2 yet but the the shorts they did on Vimeo before HBO picked em up clearly make GOAT of any webseries.

You're a shitty shill. VP sucked, and 95% of the population finds homosexual sex repulsive to watch.

Fuck off HBO.

hmmmmmmmm yea s1 broad city tho

top tier improv banter

Not judging at all, but the reason why I think so is that Max suddenly felt like he could connect with this person, ready to change or whatever. It turns out the connection isn't real and Max is a total dick, no surprise, but "I'm changing, this is good, I'm free from some kind of change" was probably what was going on in his mind at the time.
And later when he takes meth after Lainey exposes him and he starts yelling at her hysterically about jeans or w/e and she breaks his leg, it's because he was angry with her because she exposed him, but couldn't justify the anger as he knew he was a fake, so he just latched onto something random.

Yes go... I mean guys you should smoke weed! It's really fun and a good way to tune out the bad stuff in your life

from some kind of cage*

Stop talking to yourself HBO intern.

It actually is, and it doesn't need advertising.

tru, their banter is stellar

Honestly, I'm stating to admire your determination.

That's why you think 'People are the most vulnerable when fucking', your original point that i'm refuting?

Let me repeat, they generally aren't, except to ninjas.

Yeah but High Maintenance went past just being a good comedy. The sharp cinematography and excellent characterization brought everything together to this beautifully succinct picture of the diversity of modern urban life. It gracefully manages to capture so many different lifestyles and concepts by simply tying it all together with a weed guy.

yes, if you're a cool hipster professional in your 30s

If you're young it's just path to neetdom

I don't admire your shit post game.

Try some subtlety.

No one thought VP was funny, and no one is engaging in serious discussions about this numale homo hipster garbage.

That's why I think HE was particularly vulnerable at that point.

nigger when i talk to myself on Cred Forums i norman bates' as an obnoxious polfaggot so maybe this is me talking to myself

Are there ninjas in the scene that i'm missing? I could find you some screens of 'feels good mane' vs genuinely vunurable moments but even though i tolerate it, i'd rather not review the anal sex.

Legitimately wht ((())) are up to. And then they have some unpaid intern who probably goes to a 60k a year private college come on here and shill for it. Fuck these people and fuck their propaganda disguised as entertainment.

Yes... good... you yourself are a necessary cog in the machine, silly man, required to make your own ideas seem delusional

THC is great as a creative tool and stress/pain reliever, and CBD is proven to reduce tumor growth. There are still dozens of terpenes in bus who's biochemical effects are unknown aside from antioxidant properties. Marijuana is fantastic and will be a huge sector of the economy once legalization happens. I don't understand those who easily dismiss it.

But sure, any substance can be abused.

I think you're taking what I said a bit too literally.
First off, you can drop the 50-IQ ninjas bullshit. Crying in your mother's bosom and having sex with the love of your life while crying is not the only way to be vulnerable.
Also, in order to allow someone to make you feel good, in order to even have casual sex, it's a very honest, although unambitious arrangement: we are going to drop all of our bullshit for 15-30 minutes and just enjoy shit. All of their guards are down and they feel like they can tell each other anything, because they know they probably won't ever see each other again (which wasn't the case this time). That constitutes a pretty decent dose of vulnerability.

>57 replies
>13 posters
Jesus fuck, is this all one guy? He should really just get fucked by a dude because he clearly thinks about gay sex too much to not be into it.

>gay sex montage.

Dropped.

WTF kind of faggot shit are you trying to recommend O.P.?

>the cum jewess got them reduced
why even fucking live

You made a statement and i'm saying it's wrong. 'The most' and 'pretty decent' do not mean the same thing at all. Not being able to accept you're wrong is iq-universal. You're confusing sex with some faggy Linklater shit.

It was 5 mins into the first episode. Smh. DROPPED

What's the point of this show? I watched 2 episodes and... what?

what is the point of any show
dumb question desu