Best antagonist ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pq1TXEE_QK4
youtu.be/doku-BRZpD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you a woman or a buzzfeed writer?

How the fuck was he the antagonist?

He is handsome, I'll give him that.

I thought the main character was the DEA guy who didn't speak Spanish.
That makes Pablo the antagonist.

he killed a teenager simply to make a point.

>antagonist
What did he mean by this?

>Supporting character who works alongside the main characters
>antagonist

>chose the oldest out of the group
The kid earned it by working for Pablo.

Carrillo did nothing wrong.

Who /pacho/ here?

dude was too handsome and classy to portray Pacho

>gourmet sushi in the middle of the jungle
>all the Gucci and Armani you can wear

>i'm just going to ignore all those police and regular civilians who died at the hands of those narcos thank to the information from those 'teens' and I'm also going to ignore that they knew that they were leading people to their deaths.
I fucking wish he had killed them all except the youngest one to be honest familia

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Without wanting to bring Cred Forums into this but Xanatos is a damn good antagonist and many shows and movies should use him as an example of aa good and competent villian/antagonist

Don't cut yourself on that edge, faggot

>saying that Horacio "The Dark Knight Colombia Needs But Doesn't Deserve" Carrillo was an antagonist

bruh

>edge
What you really think people who are responsible for the deaths of hundreds don't deserve to die?

nigger pls
Gilberto for life

>antagonist

What? He was the fucking unsung hero

I thought Pablo was the main character? Murphy is just the narrator

Did you mean Anti-hero u dumb google?

>edge
>get tons of cops and innocent people kiled
>get killed by cop

i see nothing wrong here. It's not like Carrillo was going around executing people who had nothing to do with Pablo. All those people knew the risks, its not like this Search Bloc v Pablo war was anything new.

why did lemon kill his waifu :,(

did he really care about pablo? why was he so loyal

Wrong. He's the best hero.

BABY PLEEEASE
GIVE A LITTLE RESPECT

>una hoja puta

Stupid punk deserved it.

So based

That scene with the kids reminded me of our president.

Made me so happy.

>tfw you'll never be a cool, calm, collected, suave, snappy dressing sicario who operates in the shadows

where my Navegante bros at?

based Gilberto

The future Duterte season of Narcos will be the a classic.

that officer next to him his coke on his head

reporting

>he killed a teenager simply to make a point

No, he saved the lives of every other kid there by showing them what the fuck happens if they continue to be criminals.

Sometimes you gotta do ugly shit to get real results.

literally the best character and part of every episode he's in.

i don't know if it was supposed to be a teenager in the show, but he killed the biggest guy there who didn't look like a teenager at all

your using those words wrong faggot.

its a legitimate opinion many normies would have.

>season 5 of Narcos set in the Phillipines
>bootleg gun makers
youtu.be/pq1TXEE_QK4

>Carrillo literally did nothing wrong
>you will never be a morally hardened Kurtzian individual fighting for the future of your country

ITT: dumb fucks that think antagonist means "bad guy"

you can argue whether escobar or murphy was the protagonist, though

>killing niggers
>helicopter tours

He was the good guy

mi hermano

>you will never take underprivileged youth from Medellin on helicopter tours high over the Colombian jungle

Leon fit was fantastic.

>ywn ride the streets mowing down thugs

That first Los Pepes scene when they snatch Velasco is fucking great

>you will never cruise the streets of Medellin 3 trucks deep
>you will never role heavy through the slums with your guerrilla bros, armed to the teeth, looking for Pablo's sicarios and lieutenants
>you will never act on intel delivered by your DEA contact set up by your CIA contact
>you will never come in hot as fuck while the DEA watches you lay down sicarios like pins at a bowling alley
>you will never wreck Pablos entire organization and push out the surviving competition and take over the drug trade for yourself

Berna and the Castanos are so god tier

>tfw my uncle looks like him

He looks familiar, but I cant place it. Almost looks like Paul Kaye, who plays Thoros of Myr in GoT. Maybe thats it.

And is it just me or does it look like Navegante is perpetually hung over or strung out from partying all night. Dude looks like he doesn't get much sleep.

>Nacros episode over
>this song plays during the credits

youtu.be/doku-BRZpD0

He would do anything to save Columbia, even doing a little evil for the greater good.

I havent seen it but wouldnt escobar be the antagonist

I would love see a Narcos: Duterte Edition.

he's Gacha in El Patron del Mal and in his own show about Gacha
him playing navegante is a homage to his past work since in real life navegante was a smuggler who worked for Cali and Gacha had to pay him to smuggle him out to Panama but Cali had set it all set up with the military to kill him after navegante left Gacha and his men stranded

Glad i didn't skip the credits, great song.

Wow thats pretty fuckin' neato, didn't know any of that, or that Navegante was even a real person. Figured he was an amalgamation like Carrillo. Thanks m8

>plays Gacha in colombian tv shows
>plays the guy who betrays Gacha in Narcos

now this is my kind of poetry

>or that Navegante was even a real person
yeah but as i said Navegante was a smuggler not a hitman, they changed that in the script

Did this guy actually exist?

I watched a doco about Escobar after seeing S2 and the only Colonel Search Block ever had was Martinez (the last one you see in the series).

Corillo is never mentioned during it.

Hey thats all good with me, never let the truth get in the way of a good story. So far Navegante is the top tier sicario and A#1 henchman. Is the real 1 still alive to this day or did somebody get him?

>"I know where your family is too, asshole!"

Carrillo is like a combination of Martinez and a few other high ranking police officers who Escobar had killed.

He's based on two different people, one of them died in an explosion.

He's alive somewhere, he even wrote a book.
They probably turned him into a sicario in the script to give the original Gacha actor a bit more screentime, young Pablo from El Patron del Mal plays one of the Pepes in an episode as well.

>He's alive somewhere
excellent

Yeah I noticed in reading up on Narcos and El Patron del Mal there are tons of actors in both, a lot of them playing similar roles in both shows, thought that was pretty cool of Netflix and the production companies to do.

>Duterte is so batshit crazy he actually went and killed some public officers with his death squads
>Armed down with an UZI

Like, what the fuck.

He literally dindu nuffin

If you think he did anything wrong you're most likely a faggot left wing cunt

>that
>an UZI
It's a Daewoo K2

Where did they send Judy?

Who was the bald, bearded white guy that gave Pena a hard time. That guy never did any work, he was just always walking around doing nothing. What was his end game?

>Where did they send Judy
To the United States.

That guy was CIA