Wat is this movie about

black guys are better
deal with it

|
|>
|

What is this from?

Twilight: BLACKED edition

KStew is so redpilled she refused to properly kiss the google and only gave him a quick kiss.

I LOVE YOU KRISTEN

lmao

>DUDE I AM POSTING MY ONE BILLIONTH KEK THREAD ON Cred Forums BECAUSE I HAVE NO LIFE LMAO

what did op mean by this?

It was an advert for the emmys or some shit, that's all there is to the advert.

>when the realization you want to be more than the cucker hits in..

>quick kiss

I play my webms at 2x speed as well

The kiss starts at :24 and is over by :25.5

That's a quick kiss and the majority of the kiss is from gravity pulling her down. Fuck off back to your black loving reddit you fucking cunt

A quick kiss is a peck.
No it wasn't a full on make-out, but that was a standard smooch with plenty of lip.

Why would she agree to this?

It can't be for the money.

Nice try moving the goalposts faggot, I'm shutting you down before you try any more shit.

DON'T fucking reply to me, you little bitch.

To disperse the persistant racist rumors. it was damage control. She washed her mouth with soap and purell after.

>that's all there is to the advert

really? am I missing something here? I can imagine this as an out of context scene from a movie or TV show, or maybe like a part of a commercial or something, but what the fuck?

It's to show that even well known racist lesbians can't control themselves around black males.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIzXDyPNtBM

There have been rumours that she agreed to it to quench the idea that she was racist after she declined to work with *smacks lips* Will Smith.

There's no denying that body language user.
I'm surprised she can even stand

No idea, but the guy is definitely thinking "why is this boy kissing me"?

She looks like she can barely hide her disgust or is afraid of the animal.

I guess that makes sense but it's really just the existence of the ad itself, not the actress

Like it has absolutely nothing do to with the Emmys as far as I know, although I'm behind on pretty much all of current TV so I could be missing something.

But is modern society really so cucked that it can produce an ad for a TV awards show that is about literally nothing but a white chick lusting for BBC?

>Cred Forums's Ideal woman
>Doesn't even like men
jej

Remember Ellen Page?

It wasn't an Emmy add dipshit, learn to google and quit believing everything you read on Cred Forums.
It was just a short film that focused on kissing that involved some of the best actors in 2014

Ellen Page hate came from her being a feminist, & continually shoving her agendas down our throat.
Kstew just acts well & doesn't give a shit about anything else.

I member

>he wants his waifu fucking lots of men

wew lad

the idea is they stay free of dicks until she changes for you

okay

>fucking your waifu
Wrong, the idea is she stays eternally pure you degenerate.

I wonder how many people itt get this.

Nigger nigger

Why was this kind of ad necessary?