Does Cred Forums like Rick and Morty?

Does Cred Forums like Rick and Morty?

The best adult cartoon out there, but the retards here hate it because reddit likes it.

Does Cred Forums like anything?

You can tell this is the same guy every fucking time because he always uses this image.

>Cred Forums is one person

I do, and I suspect the only people who don't are either fundies or contrarians.

It's like backtothefuture for adults

Reddit likes everything

no but I do

You can tell how good a show is by the degree to which Cred Forums hates it.

so no, Cred Forums does not like Rick and Morty.

Dubs is right.

We don't hate everything reddit likes, we just know better than to take the never negative opinions of the reddit mob seriously, so we tear them down to not let them build up expectations for our serious viewers.

I'd like it if it wasn't well liked by reddit.

G-GOD DOESNT EXIST M-MORTY *burp* STOP PRAYING FOR THE VICTIMS OF NATURAL D-D-DISASTERS. IT DOESN'T DO THEM ANY GOOD

>adult
lmao do retards actually think this wasn't targeted at 12-16 year olds?

*burp* hahaha xD
*braaap* LOOOOOOOL xDDD
wubba lubba dub dub !!! :DDDDD

Hi Justin

i watched half of the first episode, got tired of waiting for it to start being funny, then abandoned the whole thing.

I'd love to hear the mental gymnastics on this one.

ITT: reddit: the thread

Yeah, I like it. It's funny. There's other, funnier and more thought provoking stuff out there but I don't hate it just because all these other idiots do

Cred Forums likes the simpsons and the simpsons likes rick and morty so Cred Forums likes rick and morty

>ADULTswim
check and mate, chump.

>never negative opinions of the reddit mob
have you ever actually gone to reddit?

ITT: reddit: the thread: the post

>being this oblivious
Yikes.

More like reddit and *burp* memey

but calling things reddit IS a meme

Elaborate

t. Closet Redditor

Justin Roilland confirmed that he goes on Cred Forums and shits on his own show.

He's probably in this thread right now.
Your probably arguing with him right now trying to tell him his own show isn't that bad.

>Justin Roilland

I don't watch the show for comedy, I just find the sci-fi elements intriguing.

Maybe other media has touched on the same ideas. Like the multiverse aspect and the implications thereof, like the Jerry daycare, or the stunning but inevitable apathy toward alternate-universe selves, it's fascinating to think about. Maybe these concepts are plebeian to some but they're novel for me.

The new season was a little disappointing to be honest, only the first 3 or 4 episodes were good. Season 1 was solid though, I liked it.

Reddit likes it, so we can't.

the creator of the show that this thread is discussing.

I suppose I like it, but I think it's a bit too blatant.
A bit of subtlety never hurts in humour, and it's sort of that if you've seen one episode you've seen them all.

And I don't like the art style.

What are you, reddit?

It has above average level of humor and thought put into it. Even though it steals a lot from popular science fiction it does it with a funny spin.

But god damn can you see the seems to the formula.

shut the fuck up you snivelling little shit

It's really fun. Maybe too repetitive with the "oh no now everything is blowing up" climaxes to every episode but I enjoy it overall

Cred Forums's hatred of it for being "reddit" is the most petty shit ever

Reddit likes it so I don't

Yes but...