Why was this movie written like a sequel?

Why was this movie written like a sequel?
Why was George Washington a black guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-tarzan-colonial-stories-feature-20160621-snap-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Williams
catholiceducation.org/en/culture/media/the-media-s-war-on-the-catholic-church.html.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did him being black affect the movie in any way or are you from Cred Forums trying to start shit up?

You already know that answer

Jackson and Giamatti were the only good parts of the movie, that British slag was good too

Yes, the monkeys accepted him as one of their own

Margot Robbie was the best part

Why was there a plot about Jane having a miscarriage that went absolutely nowhere?

Why did the slavery plot end with a fizzle almost as soon as it began?

She had a baby at the end, but yeah that was weird

>Why was George Washington a black guy?
Because they felt bad about making the jungle nigger white

Fuck I watched this movie when it came it out (friends who I rarely get to see wanted to watch it)

I remember absolutely nothing about it.

This was easily one of the worst tellings of Tarzan

>Tarzan's best friend is a black guy! Look how super not-racist we are!
>The bad guy is a FUCKING WHITE CATHOLIC CIS MALE, the evilest kind of person. Are we cool yet?

This was the worst kind of heavy-handed, SJW faggotry.

One of the worst movies I've seen in a long time.

Who's Giamatti? Paul wasn't in the movie.

Hey man! If anyone gets a pass, it's Sam Jackson

Margot Robbie can't act for shit.

yeah because having a black sidekick as comedic relief is such a new and progressive concept

cry harder, Cred Forumscuck

Read an interview witht the writers. They deliberately shoehorned him in to "make up for" how racist they thought the original books were. They're a bunch of high and mighty liberal faggots.

Because Disney tries to include anything politically or morally edgy in their live action remakes/reboots, but they fail and its just forced.

This movie wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. It had no grand finale or some big conflict that needed solving, just, oh we have problem, problem solved, we have new problem, problem solved, there sems to be no real conflict or any new element to the Tarzan story.
Any attempt to be surprising is just obvious, "oh Tarzan and Jane stayed back and got a child", who didn't see this one coming?

Casting was perfect, but boring plot, CGI animals, etc. Just ruined it.

wouldn't the worst sjw form of the movie have the bad guy be a white protestant cis male?

in america it was taboo for quite a while to have a catholic president because they questioned whether his loyalty would ultimately be to the vatican or to his country. also catholics here tend to be "ethnic" whites like the irish or italians, or they're latin american.

The media hates the catholic church more than anything else.

nah you're just an overtly racist brainwashed alt-right cuck.

>“He’s the real hero of the movie,” “The Legend of Tarzan” director David Yates said of Jackson’s Williams, who enlists a reluctant Tarzan, played by Alexander Skarsgard, as a kind of PR stunt. “All that racist baggage that belonged to the earlier books or earlier B-movies, there's no place for that. This is a modern film with modern sensibilities.”

That's what the smug cunt of a director actually said.

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-tarzan-colonial-stories-feature-20160621-snap-story.html

Gee, I wonder why. Sure not because they are sick corrupted pedos, but due to da jooz.

OP's a fag, and you're all even bigger fags

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Williams

I never mentioned the Jews, you uppity little fag. The media hates the Catholic Church because it's the one institution that could possibly challenge it's influence

catholiceducation.org/en/culture/media/the-media-s-war-on-the-catholic-church.html.

Why are there so many black men named Washington and Jefferson but none named Lincoln?

>sick corrupted pedos
Pretty much every major religion has pedo problems but Catholicism is the only one that regularly gets shit on for it. Gee, I wonder why?

Protestant Christianity, Judaism, and Islam all have the same problems. But Catholicism gets all the criticism in the American media, because anti-Catholic prejudice still exists in this mostly Protestant country.

Not to mention all the cases are from the 60's and 70's. Why doesn't the media care about abuse by Muslim immigrants going on right now?

>remake tarzan with all chinese cast and chinese gorillas
does that affect the movie or are you a fucking racist

Cred Forums was funnier when every thread didnt devolve into race baiting

seems all Cred Forums is good for is discussion about how obssessed everyone else is with race

I mean, racist jokes are funny, but half the posts in this thread are just the same bullshit i see in every thread

>black guy

you can say nigger here, senpai. you're safe here

Has anyone read Tarzan books? They are crazy pulp fantasy like Conan. A movie really using the books as source could be awesome if anyone had the balls to give it a try.