Power Rangers

So Cred Forums which seasons are the most patrician and which are the most shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LNEARBZFUvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time Force is best

Super sentai>>>>>>>>>>>>

Patrician seasons are Mighty Morphin seasons, Zeo, Turbo (only for divatox), In Space, Lightspeed Rescue and Wild Force

SPD patrician

Turbo pleebian

Magi Ranger is actually GOAT

The most patrician series unfortunately never made it to the West.

It's so comfy and thick!

This user knows what's up, I'm honestly impressed such an accurate list was posted so early

I love that these were leather and not spandex.

where's time force?
fucking retard
shut the fuck up, asshole.

Time Force is garbage

Why was this one such a badass while his western counterpart was a bitch

Pretty much this. Also Time force and the one where humanity lives under a dome in an apocaliptic setting.

Those suits look pretty rad.

So, you guys like this ironically right?

If you like anything ironically you should try ironically committing suicide.

They were. It's such a shame Go-Busters never made it over here. The most common theory for why it wasn't adapted is because it was the least watched sentai of all time, most likely due to Japanese kids not liking the tacticool presentation . American kids would have fucking loved it though.

>wild force
>patrician
lmao

Absolute Patrician: In Space

Absolute Pleb: everything after Space

>I need muh Zordon story arc to enjoy watching people in rubber and spandex suits beating each other up
You're the only pleb here

In Space > Mighty Morphin > Lost Galaxy > Time Force > Wild Force.

I want to say that all the rest are shit but I liked the idea behind Ninja Storm, but it's kinda bad so I'll just leave it as a hororabre mention

THREAD THEME youtu.be/LNEARBZFUvc

Always though that In Space and Lost Galaxy were pretty heavy for a children shows. Didn't a ranger die in Lost in Galaxy?

Favorite is Turbo tbqh

>Have the coolest team up against the most intimidating group of villains in the series
>They manage to beat them
>Everything seems fine
>Psycho Pink survives
>Show throws a curveball at kids by having Kendrix sacrifice herself to beat her

In Space is great

I remember being terrified by some episodes of In Space as a kid. It's definitely my favorite. Also best opening.
Would watch again if I didn't know better. Power Ranger kinda of lose its magic when you're over 20 and there's no nostalgia that can save it.