Star Wars

What do you want to see in Episode IX?

I don't want to see Episode IX.

CGI twink Luke.

Problem Child 2

this
I want cute Luke back in action

Death Star 4

Hopefully the return of George Lucas. I'm sick of Hollywood remaking classic movies as uncreative formulaic cash grabs aimed at the pleb masses. I'd rather have the prequels that were original and had iconic dialogue we can say for years to come.

Maybe they could go to an icy planet where the Resistance has a secret base, but then the First Order finds them and a "Battle of The Icy Planet" ensues.
Then maybe some of the main characters could go to a city that floats in the sky and inevitably get betrayed by an old friend.

I'd watch it

Naked Twileks.

Go to bed George.

This time it will be even bigger.

what is IX in real numbers

I want Episode IX to NOT be a complete copy of Return of the Jedi and have be an entirely original story. I know it's absurd to expect originality from Hollywood these days, but still...for this franchise, there are probably tens of thousands of qualified writers who have original story ideas for Episode IX right now, but don't have the connections to get their stuff noticed.

I - 1
II - 2
III - 3
IV - 4
V - 5
VI - 6

With this you should be able to understand the pattern

Return of Grievous

but this time he has 9 arms

The only person who regrets that George Lucas retired is George Lucas.

>Stopped before you got to X

this is a ruse isn't it

sand

Is this TNT Marathon General?

Episode I really isn't that bad of a movie. Its watchable.

i want to see Rey's pussy lips whil she pleasures herself in a softcore setting

FPBP
I haven't even seen VII
They could only fuck it up

Poe and Finn having sex

Luke kill Rey, Snoke and Kylo effortlessly and establish a new sith empire as he goes mad with power forcing the resistance to literally nuke the planet he's on destroying all life making them realise they're as bad the force they spent so long fighting

fpbp

how will they stop it!!!!?????