Is this any good

is this any good

If you like anime at all I can't see why you couldn't squeak some enjoyment out of this

Just watch it fag.

no

Show is decent, End of Evangelion movie is over the top trash. Theres better anime out there

its anti art trash stealing from greater works

live action movie when?
that kid from ender's game can play shinji

And then turning them into childish things that teenagers that play videogames think is quote unquote "deep"

>eva movie has scene with bumpy ground
>stalker has scene with bumpy ground

holy fuck how did they get away with such obvious plagiarism?

No not really, I have the last episode to go and have no inclination to watch it.

thing is it was actually really good until ep15 or 16, then they try and fail to make the side characters interesting or give them depth.

I would have stopped after the shadow angel if I knew.

Better than the people that hate it think it is, worse than the people that love it think it is.

Worth watching, if only to see how many other things draw inspiration from it.

you should have stopped at Gundam bro

It's called inspiration.
I'm pretty sure you're the kind of faggots who hate modernist poets because they use verses and quotes from classical authors and poets in their works. Fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

the experimental composition of the whole series is enough of a reason to watch it
>still imagery
>repetitive future-industrial-rust noise
>no background music at all (besides the fight sequences)
>innuendo at every line of dialogue, excellent delivery of little snippets of information leading to a cathartic big reveal

It's honestly a great experience

Not at all. Eva is a garbage clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in waifu faggotry and NEUROSIS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The broken, angsty characters all trying their hardest to hide from their mental issues, the SYMBOLISM, peculiar, complex machinery, the whole Freudian faggotry and everything about the Evangelion world fuels their fantasies of being a patrician, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on guilt tripping, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underage retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

kill yourself, tarantino

Yes, it's excellent. (This is coming from a true cineaste and aesthete.) Starts off unassuming, but interesting enough. Eventually transcends the medium.

Don't expect any congratulations from me

nice try faggot, did you make this thread to post these poor images.

why the fuck is he just hanging on the zord. so fucking stupid. of course it's the black guy to do it.

nice joke

In japanese, Asuka literally says "I feel sick"

>>repetitive future-industrial-rust noise
I loved that aspect of the show, and those repetitive seagull sounds too.
That was pretty much what my life sounded like when I had depression several years ago.

It's easy to see why a show this slow became so popular in the country with one of the highest suicide rates in the world.

Yes, greatest anime ever made

I don't get how it got as popular as it did

Anno loves depicting banal features of urban landscape like overhead powerlines, it made a big impression on him growing up. Robert Crumb did this similarly in his work

Is imitation truly the most sincere form of flattery?

Nothing is any good. Life is shit. I wish I was dead.

Cheer up, user. :3

While we're here, is pic related accurate? I've just seen episode 24 and need to decide whether to go EoE or 25 & 26 next.

Thanks in advance!

No. Watch them in release order. TV series. EoE. Then Rebuilds.

I don't know you from Adam but 25 & 26 it is.

I actually saw the rebuilds first. Thought the first two were great, third is a little perplexing, but I was curious to try the series.

the rebuilds are kinda shite

I don't watch a lot of anime so maybe my perspective is different. I thought they were entertaining and very well animated.

1.0 is almost completely a recap, and you have to be a huge salty Asukafag to not enjoy Shinji actually doing things at the end of 2.0.
3.0 is absolutely trash tho.

time to rewatch stalker i guess

The rebuilds were amazing

even 3.33

If you wanna go straight chronological you can pause EoE as soon as everyone gets in the robot and then watch 25 & 26 before resuming.

I saw the series for the first time this year and watched all the episodes first, then the movie. The first half of EoE is absolutely essential but the second half feels like a lamer abridged version of 25 & 26 with an extended ending that did nothing for me.

Baby, yeah. In the wikipedia page Hadeaki said the line referred to morning sickness from pregnancy

It's fitting to see this and a craddle there

It's just a shitty Escaflowne.

2.22 doesn't feel like Eva but it is a pretty fun blockbuster-y romp with Eva setpieces. As long as you know what you're getting into you should be fine.

1.11 is just a recap with one obvious but unimportant change and one incredibly vital change that's easy to miss. 3.33 is shite.

Reminder that Kaworu is on that picture 3 (three) separate times.

I watched A Bout de Souffle some time after I first watched EoE and I immediately got a retarded smirk thinking "kimochi warui"

This guide is actually pretty accurate.

Would love to see his reaction to 3.33.

I secretly like 3.33

Cred Forums reject thread