Now that the dust has settled, what did you think of World Peace?

Now that the dust has settled, what did you think of World Peace?

10/10? Not funny? Deserves a second season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orTYukcEO0o
youtube.com/watch?v=2DQn3Szi4aA
youtube.com/watch?v=a8E5RaYJBn8&list=FLaLrXyu74-apJWY33XUXlgw
youtube.com/watch?v=I0Hl6uzlZDI
youtube.com/watch?v=HtRZFGUJnOA
efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html
youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c
youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA
archive.fo/rUW2h
youtube.com/watch?v=Ed79L3wQu38
youtube.com/watch?v=RSqW08zLzLk
youtube.com/watch?v=6pFbrb6OEqg
soundcloud.com/aaaaaalexander/turning-off
youtube.com/watch?v=ebk1UD_CMhE
youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo
youtube.com/watch?v=aprpQ9b9oNw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=3p7iXd4XlpM
youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4
strawpoll.me/11256910
strawpoll.me/11256922
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was good, deserves a second season.

wasn't that funny but it felt more like some experimental TV show rather than straight up comedy.

It didn't only redpilled me, it literally opened my third eye and now I can unveil the surface of reality and see the world for what it really is.
Comedy skits like "Jews rock" were so revolutionary and innovative that I felt I wasn't ready for them, so I cried, I cried all night calling for my mom. But she died three years ago.

Oh my, what a show!

where can i watch it without downloading?

Excuse me..
Mr hayden?

The amount of cucks that were triggered because of this show make it worth it regardless of whether it was actually funny or not.

its a sam hyde is edgy as heck for 11 minutes episode

>what did you think of World Peace?
I think it's cancelled.

YOU WONT BELIEVE HOW THIS NEO NAZI TV SHOW JUST LITERALLY JUMPED OUT OF THE SCREEN AND SHOT UP A SHOPPING MALL

it was shit

This. I liked it and would watch a second season. I want to see what they do after they got their feet wet.

I'm glad the almost hourly shill threads stopped

favorite skit? I think mine was the classroom in ep 3

Honestly, some sketches were good (like the Pickup artist sketch), but they should've done some street interview bits like they used too

You are gay sam

The wine party was easily my favourite.

MY WIFE IS ASIAN.... NO

I really wanted to like this, Sam Hyde looks like an intelligent and honest man. But I watched episodes 5 and 6 and I didn't even smile a single time.
I just don't get that kind of comedy I guess. Might check some of their older MDE stuff, maybe that'll be better.

the original version of that was much funnier imo

Really good show.

I didn't like somethings but the rest overshadowed it.

It was edgy and not by the mainstream leftist definition where 'dude republicans r dumb xD', which is commonly confused as being against the narrative, but genuinely edgy by pushing the boundaries with art and humor.

Hope we get to see more.

>I just don't get that kind of comedy I guess.

thats the point retard google post irony and anti comedy, fucking idiot

>mainstream leftist definition where 'dude republicans r dumb xD
Kill yourself, you redditor.

I bet you're super elite

the uncut episode that leaked (meant to be episode 1, broadcast as episode 5) just showed what a pointless endeavor the whole thing was. it got gutted by network censorship. this didn't just de-fang it, it rendered a lot of sketches incomprehensible, because their meaning was already balanced precariously on allusion/metaphor/etc. so removing even one small piece toppled the whole.

Wahh! Wahh! Boo hooo wah wah!!

i found it funny and cool
i don't care about the politics one little bit

I just want to see the serious sci-fi pilot

very poor imitation of sam hyde trolling ITT

You aren't good at this

It was kind of hit and miss. Some nuggets of gold and some shit too.

Are they up on YouTube

Not a fan of MDE or anything but today I saw pic related on fbook and instantly thought of the wall show as a bunch of talentless ugly teenage girls rolled in to scream YAAAAASSS

it's a meme show favored by reddit

The high moments in the show were brought down by the incredible amounts of low in the show. I think they deserve at least one more season, but if censorship is an issue for them they have to find a way to work it out by next season.

sauce?

its good, over a million viewers for its premiere and finale. Between it managed to stay above 850k viewers on a friday midnight slot. Did almost as good as Eric Andre, which is in it's fourth season.

SUPER BUSY

WHAT

>This.
kys reddit, its implied

One of the best sketches. The Zuckerberg one and the hyper gen x were also pretty good

pls

>yfw World Peace becomes the tv equivalent of Doom 1 after the inevitable school shooter that's a fan of MDE

>my ovaries feel like hot soup looking at my future son

favorite part of ep 6

I don't get it

youtube.com/watch?v=orTYukcEO0o

>girls only care about using someone for their money is what I'm trying to say

I liked it, but like every sketch show it was a bit hit & miss. The gym sketch was too abstract, the baseball sketch just wasn't funny, etc.

Kid Six
>I eat girls' pussies like right away....like I don't even know why I subject myself to that...

Best part is Sam delivering that line while looking like a dollar store beetlejuice

episode 6 was about the next generation of men specifically about how fucked they are.

Firstly theres the toss it project sketch which shows how young people are being conditioned to believe they are perpetual victims and that any criticism of them can be wished away with empty reassuring gestures that dont actually solve thier problems or insecurities. (also the cheeky nod to the decline of the white race with rice calculator.)

Then the band intervew that shows the de-masulinised, empty headed feminine role models that kids are told to aspire to look up to. Pretty much showing that classic masculinity is dead in popular culture.

Followed by the party scene with jock nick showing the empty anger and retarded college/drug/drinking culture that most younger dudes fall in to.

After is the gene splicing sketch. This tackles the disintegration of the modern family, the demasculation of men due to women now being the sexual gatekeepers in society and is a general critique of modern hypergamy in women, kinda like the wall sketch from the earlier episode. Women want the best genetic male at the expense of the other 90% of the population regardless of how worthy the female in question is of the top man. Notice how charles is wearing platforms so the dad is literally the smallest man in the scene. Also note what charles says before sam goes to be spliced.

then is the pedophile sketch which is pretty self explanitory, shows the distrust of adults and how adults take advantage of kids for thier own needs.

Then is the kids monolgue. This pretty much condenses all the themes of the episode into 30 seconds. The kids are being completely moulded into feminized half men by thier mothers. They are told what to think and what they want to do and have no choice in the matter. They're fucked to begin with and have no chance to be anything other than the path laid out for them.

Overall, WP has been surprisingly cohesive with its themes.

>Now that the dust has settled,

more fun to watch than most shows for its sheer novelty and edge but still pretty bad

>had a few great skits
>a lot of it was forgettable
>cheap to make, so there will be a s02

It was like all their other shit. Either it was brilliant, funny and spot on or cringeworthy and totally void of any laughs. They need to develop their material more.

Fucking nigger it, you stupid google.

Could have been better but deserves another season to see if they improve. Alot if it left me cold but the final sketch withe young boys gave me chills. The poor boys are FUCKED and barely anyone cares. If you even point it out you will be called a MRA and ridiculed.

LITERALLY r/the_donald

have you ever even been there? honestly.

Well made, experimental more than just. funny, 10/10 would Watch again

Classroom, toss it and men hookers

fuck off you have no clue what you're talking about.

THIS kino is literally r/the_donald

youtube.com/watch?v=2DQn3Szi4aA

>what is projecting

Nice

is this the white eric andre

No he's the jewish Tim Heidecker

SNAKE EYES
HELL YEAH

You forgot the closing credits, where it zooms in on a kid's eye, shows a wireframe globe, and "World Peace."

If there's world peace in our lifetimes, it'll be by brainwashing and mindfucking the next generation until they're nervous wrecks that have a conniption at the mere concept of retaliation.

favorite skit was the Tap-Water

>you don't know what yoohoo is? You dumb bitch

>I'm not the villain in this story
what did he actually mean by this? Someone explain

was there supposed to be a "deep" meaning to the miata skit? or is it just "miata drivers are all gay buddies" sorta thing?

It's based redpill humor, probably the best thing on tv right now.

>is it just "miata drivers are all gay buddies" sorta thing?

This and also just fuck around with a big budget

That cigar was just a cigar and so on

if we examine the meaning of the sketch quite literally so and so on

SUPER BUSY

liked it, watched every episode, would like more

I'm a filthy smelly Bernout and I unironically liked it. Good atmosphere and Nick is easily the best of the 3. I hope it gets a season 2. Some sketches were meh, but I think you can say that about most adult swim shows

2/10. I don't believe it's a comedy show, because it's really not funny. I think it's a social experiment and nothing else.

Has any other sketch comedy show had this level of thematic continuity between sketches?

+Good Music guests
+At least one decent skit per episode
-Too many insiders

the angry guy going to work and the wife tripping were great. hated the "fresh tap" one though

fresh tap was up there for me 2bh

is there any actual good MDE content

all their videos are just them saying stupid shit in a car or whatever

>toss it project
>metaphor for socisl media self victimization
>write it and toss it into the world
>at the same time youre filing the world with trash

Ep 6 was my fav

its an absurdist satirization of scorsese films

wait what? isn't that the guy that killed those people in seattle?

Had some genuinely brilliant and funny moments. Unfortunately, it also had some cringeworthy shit like the sketch where kids say left wing talking points while sinister music plays in the background.
>My mom says Donald Twump is wayciss so I have to beweive her!
Might as well have had "Paid for the by the friends of Donald Trump" at the end. Shilling a political candidate is not funny no matter who it is. That's why shit like SNL is garbage.

For at least Sam, being funny is not the entire point. He believes in the kulturkampf and says that if he made his comedy non-political it would just be a political victory for the establishment, so he shows all his cards.

>those holes in the door
>Erick getting progressively redder in the face and sweatier
>that haphazardly done-up tie

Wasn't funny.

The problem is the high concept stuff wasnt actually funny. So in such a short show, like 1/2 the show wasnt funny.

Probably cancelled, though I would watch more. Debating whether or not to bother getting into the youtube shit

He was trying to express to the player character that though his methods are unconventional, what he's doing (in his mind) is what is best for humanity in general.

Perhaps as a way of not only explaining to you but also subconsciously absolving himself of any guilt or ethical friction he feels between thought and actions

His youtube stuff isn't anything like the TV show, it's just him making home videos with a phone camera whenever he thinks of something that he finds funny. I personally love them but I can understand why others wouldn't

youtube.com/watch?v=a8E5RaYJBn8&list=FLaLrXyu74-apJWY33XUXlgw

You guys should see this. Is like the good version of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0Hl6uzlZDI

The Wall show for comedy stuff

Probably the drugged children for the not funny political sketches.
>I am owned by the stateI am owned by the state

Degenerate

Wine Party or The Wall

It's ironic gay sex, you cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=HtRZFGUJnOA

>sam hyde fucked a trap
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Hosest question; how do you dissect an episode's meaning like that? I wish I could do that.

You keep spamming this in every thread like the fucking autist you are, even though it has been proven fake countless times.

best skit is definitely this one

honorable mention to any skit from ep 6 or the flint water skit

You realize that calling something "degenerate" is just Cred Forums's way of saying "problematic," right?

He's pretty hot, anyway

>You will never doubleteam a tranny with sam hyde for the bantz

Nick.... What's goin' on big guy, you just tripped my wife

this isnt japanese you fucking weeb, everything doesnt have to be implied

View literally everything through a victim narrative that puts your group under the heel of oppressive insidious forces.

Overall I enjoyed it, there tended to be one really, really good skit per episode (except one of them, 4 I believe, which I didn't feel had one).

I think half the comedy came from what they were able to get away with.

Episode 3's credit sequence was also GOAT.

>watch a lot of film analysis channels
>be fan of sam hyde be familiar with his world view
>pick up on themes and patterns in episodes including visual details

efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html

Nick, my wife's layin' here bloody and bashed... Come on, you tripped her Nick

Not enough charls

Stop justifying homosexuality, degenerate faggot

After you read or watch something, or listen to an album, don't immediately go to the comments or look up the meaning. Think about it for a second, come up with your own analysis, and only then see if it matches up with what everyone else is thinking.

Over time you'll get better at it.

didnt you enjoy pic related?

SHE CAN SAY WHATEVER SHE WANTS BUT I DIDN'T TRIP YOUR WIFE!

can you explain it to me. the references to dirty water in flint and from fracking were really overt and i didn't find it funny at all. i just reminded me of when i was in middle school and would take a bunch of stuff from my kitchen cabinet and fuck around when i was bored

fucking killed me, and how Sam is just beating the shit out of his husband

public water is full of xenoestrogens that raise the estrogen of men, make them placid and complacent. It might be the reason that testosterone in men is getting lower. Charles is implying that the goverment is doing it intentionally because they are teh evil gubment or just apethetic to whether it harms people or not. Him making tap water out of random household shit is just emphasising how much garbage there is even in the public water supply.

t. Hippie

many people nowadays won't drink their tap water because they think it's either dirty or because muh flouride. these people often buy bottled water by the case instead of just drinking tap, or even filtering it. have you ever had relatives over that stop on the way to buy bottled water because yours "tastes icky"?

by calling their shitty water cocktail "fresh tap" they are satirizing this view under an additional layer of irony.

With the exception of reading a little too far into things with the band sketch, that's completely spot on. The last one with the kids isn't even subtle.

>Your secret name that neither myself nor nitro dubs will call you... will be...

>..

>David Duke

The best part of every skit is that retarded smile that Sam makes every time he says something retarded.

>public water
>he doesnt have his own dug well with reverse osmosis filtration

I cannot imagine actually living in a city

I want to show you guys something. If you're anything like me, it hit too close to home.

But I got out. I got rid of my anxious, needy girlfriend, and now I'm happier than I've been in a long time. I wasted my twenties dating all the wrong women. If only I'd known.

youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c

who dis bitch

i guess i get it now but whatever the joke was it was drawn way the fuck out

>bangs traps

Is Sam Hyde /ourguy/?

Some of the sketches were funny, others were not. The only ones I really found funny were the wine party one and the office boss one, everything else was just pretty damn forgettable and unfunny honestly, especially the Same Hyde driven sketches.

>drawn way the fuck out

That's MDE's comedy in a nutshell though. Look at any of their skits, the joke is immediately apparent, yet it goes on for another 2 minutes after that

nobody who would get triggered knows the show exists and even if they did it would just look like a some guys who want to be tim and eric. you guys are seeing shit that isn't there

actually the funniest thing they've done was a sketch critical of puas

All the people complaining about not getting the jokes should just fucking educate themselves. There's a certain level of knowledge about events currently going on in the world that you need to understand the jokes. It's like complaining about not understanding The Day Today or Brass Eye because you don't know shit about the media, Britain or pop-culture.

>he hasn't been following the shitstorm
oh boy

idk i found most of the jokes pretty immediate. even if one went on for a while it would usualy build on itself

has there really been a shitstorm? not that i dont believe you, i just havent seen it

This is what I've been missing: life advice from a bleach blonde faggot who lives with his mother.

but he hasnt for years

i thought it was really great. there was a handful of awful skits but overall i enjoyed every episode

This

This.

The only time there will be world peace is if everyone is 100% under control. That's the end game of globalism. If everyone is a slave, there is no need for conflict

>muh DOOM
>muh Marilyn Manson
>muh muh muh

Fucking over protectional moms are cancer to society

Its funny how the moral outrage flipped demographics in just 20 years.

anyone got a link to the buzzfeed interview? it was on the MDE channel but it got pulled

I haven't really seen a major one. The most notable was a jewish buzzfeed blogger writing two articles crying about the "alt-right" and trying to connect the show to it.

He lived with her at least into his late twenties, and from his interactions with her, no one should be taking advice from that trainwreck of a person.

its on the second channel

Have you read 1984? There is a need for conflict which is fear and nationalism. With both you get more control than anything

sam is a nice guy

youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA

that already happened
archive.fo/rUW2h

>being anti-leftist is reddit now

This website, and the internet in general, is in chaos. I don't know what's happening anymore.

That slap he does when he trips her into the table is my favorite moment

I'm about to marathon the first episode, what should I expect?

Fifth episode was the only good one.

But I enjoyed watching it, overall.

Globalists are anti-fear and anti-nationalism. Fear and nationalism are racist. Globalists want you to become a cow.

>conflict which is fear and nationalism
>nationalism

mhmmm

>Implying this guy isn't swag af

that's why you have to just make up your own mind, rather than be contrarians like most people on this board

that's why so many people here complain about the alt-right now, because it's become too mainstream for them

Yeah soccer moms were annoying as hell, little did we know they were good for marketing (kind of like now with SJWs)

10/10, second season desired. Or at least a different show with them.

>living with your parents into your late twenties is bad

Reality check, dumbfuck, the only time that hasn't been the case for 90+% of a population was a brief period of maybe forty years where macro and microeconomic growth were so huge that twenty-somethings that even spent a couple years in college were near-guaranteed for middle-class life.

It's not realistic and wouldn't survive though. You'd never get "global control" without war and factionalism. The reason globalism isn't really working right now is because their target isn't really visible, and it's very grey as to what they're actually attacking. Their target also isn't really that scary. "Racism" is so generic. They'll label whatever they don't want to happen as racist (Like brexit or Trump), but you have plenty enough people who either don't care about racism or are more educated to see through that lie.

Honestly, if globalists attacked Islam, they'd have a much better chance of getting total control. The only reason liberals are so tolerant of muslims is because the media says they have to be or they're bad people. If they inversed it and said Muslims are bad people, then you have an enemy, then you have a war, then you have terrorism and fear, then you have control.

Look at 9/11, and all of the insane shit that got passed that would have never gotten passed before that. Look at even the Florida night club shooting, you had bi-partisan support for legislation that would allow the FBI to track anyone's internet history without any sort of warrant (Luckily it didn't get enough support to pass).

It's all about fear and nationalism (More factionalism, but they're pretty much synonymous)

>kino
newfag what is kino

It needs a second season and Adult Swim needs to stop being such pathetic faggots. Censorship is truly pathetic and unamerican.

I feel like they shot their wad with this first season. If the second season can be as good, that'd be killer but it probably won't.
I'd still watch it. Even the less polished sketches of S1 are still pretty creative and have way more thought put into them than other current non-sequitur shit like Eric Andre.
Also it'd be awesome if they release the uncensored version of the show. Could be 4edgy though.

>Censorship is truly pathetic and unamerican.

What did they censor on world peace?

damn, who hurt him?

Meanwhile, the propaganda arm of the government is constantly trying to redefine all the big buzzwords so they can redirect them towards ideological enemies rather than racial or religious ones because they want population replacement. It is ultimately factionalism, yes, but that's a pedantic point because everything is factionalism. The men-behind-the-curtain are part of a globalist, disaffecting, polite-enslavement faction.

The logo used to be James Holmes/Aurora shooter's symbol. That's why all the cards have the same World Peace logo on a red rectangle

All the transitions had censored walls of text. Lots of language was dubbed. Jews rock. The John Maus song. It's hard to really know the full extent of the censorship.

that wasn't just a slap, he was breaking his beer bottle over her head

A studio apartment isn't even expensive. Stop making excuses, you pathetic sack of shit.

the transitions for one

gonna dump a few

>that tryhard edgy picture
Sam has the mind of a 15 year old.

Ugh, you white male, don't you know that Racism = Prejudice + Power? It's phrased as simple arithmetic so it's objectively true.
Also certain personality types are genders now. Get over it.

Sam is a funny motherhecker

The wall or tap water. Episode 6 was the best episode though.

The show would've been much better if it had a longer run time. It really seemed like a lot of the original content was cut out so that the show could fit into its 15 minute slot.

desu their youtube stuff is much funnier thatn WP. i still enjoyed WP tho.

What was triggering about this show? Its just bad

WTF

Symptomless Comas for lyfe m8

"triggered" is what MDE fanboys call it when someone doesn't like World Peace.

I never thought of it that way

From what I saw it wasn't really too funny. Then again the only thing I know about Sam Hyde is the HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I was never even aware he was someone of note.

Post mde songs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ed79L3wQu38

youtube.com/watch?v=RSqW08zLzLk

its like im playing hotline miami and listening to death grips at the same time, ughhhnng the feels!!!

I really hope this is bait

I really hope this is someone in an MDE thread pretending to take everything at face value fucking RETARD HAHAHA

what's experimental about being a faggot?

oh wait lol

get a little schizophrenic. It's like seeing shapes in the clouds

I have a pussy fetish.

I didn't think it was that funny but I'd still give it an 8 or 9/10.

>that video where they roast middle age women roleplaying as their moms

the prison sketch because kino and john maus

It's like they went in with half-finished script, tried to adlib some jokes, and couldn't get anything that they could edit down into and make it funny.

They completely failed.

Also, stop shilling this unfunny shit.

Also, sage.

you're wrong

also, bump

The bits where they the throw their ideology in your face to try and get the message across weren't funny. Subtlety works better, like the prison sketch and the boss one. They should work on being funny before trying to get some kind of message across. Charls in drag works well though.

The use of random actors also didn't work, it can be kind of funny to make them feel awkward I guess but overall it just ruins the flow. It'd be much better if it was just the boys doing the talking and others were non-talking roles.

I was hoping it'd be the funniest bits of their stuff on youtube but concentrated and refined, but it just wasn't that. If I didn't have previous familiarity with them and like them because of that I'd probably think the show was a lot more shit than I do.

what are the funniest bits in their youtube?

10/10
he's our guy

Just my opinion but:
Moms
Father figure
Officer maggot(it would have been better if cut down but still good)
Charles and Sam respond to Tha Haterz
Yale lives matter
Charls Bombstrap
Some of sam's vertical vids too

Really their Thanks Computer stuff was more solid than a lot of the show. Probably because it wasn't trying so hard to be edgy and get a message out.

just watched an episode

kind of glad someone makes fun of liberals but it was only kind of funny

The show was made by Thanks Computer crew lmao

I know they were involved, I'm saying that the stuff they put in the show for the most part wasn't as good as the shit they put on youtube years ago.

post rare sams

>feet

do NOT sexualize sam

i like creepy angsty techno and this is better than mr robot songs

so it wasn't funny, is what you are saying

Yeah, that's Cred Forums

I agree. You can feel as if they really found a balance of everything in episode 6.

his youtube shit is hit or miss but when it hits it is great. Nothing about his AS show was funny imho. I'm pretty disappointed

youtube.com/watch?v=6pFbrb6OEqg

soundcloud.com/aaaaaalexander/turning-off

Tyler the creator tweeted about this show

who gives a fuck. loiter squad was garbage

What are some of the better youtube MDE sketches that even a normie would enjoy? The only ones I've watched were Moms, Ideas Man and Officer Maggot.

Techno Toys is really accessible for normies.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebk1UD_CMhE

The baseball sketch was actually an excerpt from an unreleased MDE youtube sketch, about fathers that was repurposed for the TV show.

Charls' scenes (with him with a dirtbag teenager mustache and blonde wig, see attached picture) were cut along with other bits to reduce the sketch down to just be about the pedophile coach lusting after Sam's ass

On a side note; the Wikkipedia page for the show is getting shitted on by the usual rules nazis who have been trying to delete any actual conversation about the contents of the episodes and the themes, due to "lack of "reliable" IE left wing hit piece, discussion of the show in SJW media".

If certain people get there way, the page will probably be nothing but the hit piece Bernstein wrote about the episode in a month or three, or even more hit pieces if certain shits like Mark Bernstein (a corrupt SJW/journalist who uses his connection with the media to organize hit pieces for the "Unblockables" that make up the Cabal of unblockable SJW cancers turn articles into full-on hit pieces

tap water

Damn Charls looks sexy in that pic.

Is it wrong to say I find Charls sexy and have jacked off to both Gin and Piss and the outtake video for G&P?

The only real notable ones were the classroom, prison one and dinner party. A couple of the other ones have been interesting but those were the only ones that really felt like they they really did something special. Like it has a lot of misses but the hits hit hard and are the reason I keep watching.

Charls kind of looks like a young Matthew McConaughey circa Dazed and Confused in that pic. Wonder if he did the accent to go along with the character?

the point is not to get it?

lel you said it not me

ahhh just like the good ol' days

episode 6 opening and closing skits were the most memorable for me

agreed

shit analysis m8

youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo

i literally ironically cried during this seen

What an awful show.

that song is so good

It made Tim & Eric look like Mr. Show

You do know Tim and Eric was an elaborate revenge on the world conducted by Bob Odenkirk to punish the public for chosing David Cross and not him, to be the breakout star of Mr Show?

And that he dumped Tim and Eric's asses the second Odenkirk got his gig on Breaking Bad and got his non-stop media blow job from critics.....

The show was okay. Way too on the nose and obvious with its messages (which makes me wonder if half this site is literally retarded because of posts explaining it to others). I agree with what they're trying to say, they're just not very creative or good at saying it.

Most of it wasn't funny, I went entire episodes without smiling. I still enjoyed it somewhat for its experimentation.

I would have liked to see a season 2 just to see them refine it a bit more and get better. I see season 2 highly unlikely though, we'll probably be lucky to see a dvd release, although I doubt even that.

I thought it was an elaborate revenge on retarded internet humor and anybody with shit enough taste to watch it.

I'd say a 9/10. Definitely deserves another season.

youtube.com/watch?v=aprpQ9b9oNw&feature=youtu.be

Prostitutes, office manager or teacher

The gym scene was absolute kino

It was perfect.

Seeing the Prison skit with Hey Moon playing over the top gave me a feeling of deep melancholy

>not cop killer
plen

Fuck off, Sam. Stop blatantly advertising your shitty show.

Don't you have some schools to shoot up?

Shameful display

This. If they are negotiating a second season with AS, they have to agree on what's ok beforehand. Some guy going nuts with the scissors a month before airing an episode shouldn't have even been a choice. You'd think a network of 15 years (working with PFFFR on several occasions as an example) would have known better than to chop broadcasted skits up.

good thing that that guy is also ridiculously good looking then haha :)

Thanks, I've been chasing this sound.

Reminder that Sam's wife was the lesbian girl from the manstarter video.

>It's like they went in with half-finished script, tried to adlib some jokes, and couldn't get anything that they could edit down into and make it funny.

thanks for putting into words exactly what I felt in a way that I couldn't. I felt there was something "off" about the show in that something was missing and I think you nailed it with this post.

youtube.com/watch?v=3p7iXd4XlpM

Mediocre. I don't care if it gets a second season. At this rate it won't have a third.

The joke is that the normies are la la faggot homosex when they drink their municipal water. By paying and willingly consuming it they are allowing themselves to be buttfucked endlessly. Did you not catch the 3 video clips of men kissing while it is explained that plebs continue to pay for the poison water?

9/10

Does anyone have any thoughts/opinions on the bullying sketch from the 2nd episode that aired?
I don't think I get that one.
My only interpretation is he's comparing the bullies the school's hired to teachers of SJW classes. They say it's supposed to improve them, but it only fractures their self-esteem and makes them hate themselves.

what do you think it's about?

>tfw season 2 almost guaranteed because of ratings and high veiwership, broke 1 mil twice on first season when many shows Adult Swim greenlight barely break 600K on first season
>first season bluray's with all that deleted content whew cant wait

It's what I call people who pre-emptively bring up Cred Forums or alt-right every time a WP thread is made.

No, I think that it's about how young people need to get shut down a few times in order to snap out of it and be better people. However, administration is too weak/PC nowadays so they literally have to hire bullies to discipline the kids.

Another layer is the whole "you can't be a fly nigga" thing, meaning that the administration wants to discipline towards regressive norms, not towards the students being better people.

Then at the end Sam gives the lady a look like he wants to murder her, which I guess is the wild card for interpretation, but I honestly think it's just one of his quirks like when he screams into the cup in the "just toss it" segment.

Just my opinion anyway, though we can't form any real interpretations until we see the unedited cuts of the show, like people have mentioned ITT

Right. The punchline was essentially the implication that the school hired the bullies

It's not a political statement.
Bullying is a natural thing, necessary to proper socializing of people.
Anti-bullying shit makes us weaker.

It was also an opportunity to take the piss with school administrators who are useless fucks and who do nothing but make children feel stress, for shit that barely even matters.

Funniest: Male prostitutes/Jews Rock
Most Kino: Prison

>Bullying is a natural thing, necessary to proper socializing of people.

It's not necessary for kids to be bullied, but it's still going to happen. It's necessary for them to be able to deal with it and they can't if they are sheltered from everything negative.

>It's necessary for them to be able to deal with it
How? Other than a massacre, that is?

By not making a huge deal out of it. Telling the kids they are victims, giving them a safe space and not even letting them even lose at a team games just weakens their ability to move on.

>By not making a huge deal out of it.
Obviously you've never been bullied or seen someone being bullied. Stop embarrassing yourself.

>when the city falls tonight, when the city falls tonight, i'll be BY YOUR SIDE

Wrong, it would be embarrassing if I was still crying about it tho.

ebin babyboomer mentality

>these are just two extra dicks right here

eric victim mentality

>WHY SHOULD ANYONE HAVE IT BETTER THAN I'VE HAD IT?
>BECAUSE NOBODY GAVE A SHIT ABOUT ME NOBODY SHOULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE
You might wanna talk about it with someone user

It wasn't satirising the Flint Michigan water clusterfuck?

This pretty much

Yes it was. MDE isn't complicated, the most obvious and simple explanation for a skit is what they're trying to communicate.

pls stop pretending that you're tough. you're on Cred Forums which tells all of us you're a maladapted loser

>We can all be victims

Did you anons watch episode 6?

how does the uncut version change the meaning at all. or are you just being pretentious.

What are the best videos on his youtube channel? I've watched the one where they get actors to play mothers then insult them

youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4

His stand up is good too

I liked it, especially CEO Erick Hayden

drump faggots don't deserve a TV show. isn';t this on adult swim? the same network airing the eric andre show? why the fuck would they let racist drump faggots get a show on the same network as the eric andre show it makes no sense. racism shouldn't get a voice on mainstream media.

That's actually the most straight forward sketch...

Basically Sam was shitting on/calling out schools that fucking justify REAL bully by way of willfully turning a blind eye on actual legit cases of bullying where the victim is 100% innocent and justifying it by saying that normal outcast folks who are not attention whores, "DESERVE" to have their teen years be made a living hell, because schools are still operating under the Columbine mindset that nerds (the victims in the sketch) are all potential spree killers in waiting and they need to be BROKEN so they don't dare ever even THINK about getting revenge on their tormentors.

Note that the black bully victim was being tormented/bullied by a fellow black student who singles him out because he's smart and doing his studies and not being a worthless future welfare leech/prisoner of the state thug type.

Hyde, Carroll, Roachefort most likely are channelling their own school experiences into that sketch (I haven't listened to the 4 hour video where Sam talks about his high school experience but given Sam's general level of anger and his censored wall of text rant at the start of episode 5/the pilot, I can imagine Sam was bullied in school and the teachers and principals basically told him he deserved to be bullied and took the bully's side over his every time). They are all of the right age to have cycled through high school during/after Columbine and graduating long before the current anti-LGBT bullying crap took hold.

This would also explain Sam's later professional victimhood sketch: it probably pisses him the fuck off to see others PRETEND to be bullied just so they can shamelessly exploit the current SJW climate to be "famous" and use it as a shield to be even bigger bullies to others who legit suffer from being bullied

>uses drump meme
>advocates censorship
>mentions eric andre twice in order to reinforce the imagined rivalry MDE autists obsess over
Why are MDE fans so bad at trolling and satire?

ol are you stupid how can you watch that and get to the conclusion they were doing a pro-bullying piece

Yep. I wasn't looking for a straight up comedy, I think the show overall delivered. I honestly think with this type of show that if every sketch worked right away you would lose the overall effect.

>MDE fans
>iimplying I think MDE was good

Jews Rock was quite possiblly the stupidest thing I've ever seen this baord lose its shit over. Not funny at all.

Favorite sketch was the episode 6 opener. I don't fully understand what they were trying to say but it still made me fucking laugh.

>Sam not even keeping a straight face when looking at Nick
>You owe me two thousand dollars!

>(((Producer))) detected

I watched 3 episodes and just can't get into it. I'm not a huge fan of the lolsorandom humor.

Just stop, dude. You're not fooling anyone with your false-flagging faggotry.

thats episode 5

no the show just isn't funny

sams ted talk was humorous but the show is garbage.

IIRC Sam and company are all in their mid-30s, so yeah. They pretty much are of the generation of men who grew up in the 90s/early 00s and ended up dealing with the anti-outcast bullying that came about during the bout late 90s school shootings.

>>current anti-LGBT bullying crap took hold
This is part of the problem in high schools. Rather than outright dealing with and ending bullying, schools basically took an already broken system for dealing with bullying and made it worse by making a "some animals are more equal than others" mindset that said bullying is OK if it's a nerd you are picking on, but that if you pick on a gay or tranny teenager, then suddenly it's beyond the pale and we're going to start cracking down.

Goes towards the rising anti-nerd mindset we saw with Gamergate, where for all of their high class Marxists views of equality, the modern SJW class of people are just the Chads and Stacies of the world, who found that they can continue to be huge fucking shitlords to their victims by way of hiding behind "social justice" rhetoric.

John Maus is a self identified Marxist

it's impossible to deal with it when the bully is an adult man and you have absolutely no external help.

also you are not a fully formed adult in school so you can't be expected to always have strategy to deal with it, and if you can't you might suffer severe psychological consequences.

As much as bullying can be we can't let school be free for alls where small immature children need to "deal with it", that's fucking stupid and absurd.... bullying is natural so is beating and murdering people, it must be kept in check.

>(I haven't listened to the 4 hour video where Sam talks about his high school experience
Nah, that's just a short story from Charls or someone, similar to Billy the Clown. It's not him talking about his high school experiences.

His vertical vids are the best because you watch a grown man's descent into insanity plus crazy (and accurate) outbursts like "your dad 2" and
to my future gay son.

I never said or implied the bullies should go unchecked, of course the people in charge should make efforts to stop it. And an adult bullying a kid is much more abuse than bullying, that's a different matter all together.

wow you can't even shitpost properly, nice try bud, now go get the ball buddy

>Bullying is a natural thing, necessary to proper socializing of people.
>Anti-bullying shit makes us weaker.
I never said or implied the bullies should go unchecked
really makes you think

strawpoll.me/11256910
strawpoll.me/11256922

Punish kids when they do bad shit, but don't try to create a micro world in the school where nothing bad ever happens. That's just unrealistic. If kids leave school without ever learning to deal with some form of failure than they are not going to have all the life skills they need. Because real life sucks sometimes, that's just how it is.

>I've had it so bad
>I never learned to stop behaving like a fag
>now it's better because faggotry is normalized

simbly eric

sometimes bullying is justified but it has to stop as some point and you can't pay to have your son life be reduced to hell because nobody can intervene and your son can't cope in any way, either because he is immature (or even deficient in some way) or because he is simply outmatched. Again you can also think the extreme case when the bully is effectively an adult, maybe a 18+ year old nigger bully and your son is 14 or younger- how the fuck is he supposed to cope at all by himself at that age?

>If kids leave school without ever learning to deal with some form of failure

some form of failure is different than being pitted against impossible odds when you are immature and not a fully formed adult yet

I'm really not advocating for bullies. This was about how the school over coddles and leaves kids unprepared to deal with bad things when they do eventually happen. The skit takes it to an absurd level by saying bullying is needed because the kids have been protected so much that it is hurting them.

source

Hit and miss. Later episodes were more hit than miss.

Yea I agree with this, I would probably get one good laugh out of every episode but even if it wasnt funny I was entertained by the visual style, and some of the skits had me legit asking what did he mean by this

Im happy with it, especially because I find alot of Sams material hit or miss. I hope it gets renewed

He's an academic, his method is marxist.

His actual political views however are still up in the air.