youtu.be/dmO48lOXVe4
twitter.com/droidfucker/status/779612925057269760?s=09
youtu.be/Ph5Omj73L58?t=77
youtube.com/watch?v=JG6x4MHdTWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tybot best ship

fuck i can't tell if i find slater attractive or not

Does this help?

I hope that they use this song at some point in the series. Maybe to close out the series. If this show was an anime it'd make a great ending theme song

youtu.be/dmO48lOXVe4

what i liked the most about the season was that the plot barely developed

ehhh not sure. got anything else for me?

I got a lot. Mostly with Rami though.

WAY WAY too much of her

god I hate her so much

why does tyrell love elliot?
wtf

are you saying you would erase her from history?

He loves Mr. Robot.

I say she ruined the last episode

I was disappointed. I was expecting resolution and all we got is more bullshit.
I think the whole jail hallucination last for way too many episodes and could have been just one episode (that one which is a parody of 80's/90's sitcoms). I just feel like nothing happened this season and except for Elliott being shot by Tyrell.

You could say that Mr Robot (Elliot) has given him a purpose in life

and that he's in obvious lust/love with him too, i guess

i'm still on the fence. i would def enjoy watching these two make out tho 2bh

nice she joees

guess you better buy the book then, famalamalot

did you just conflate the words "jew" and "nose"??

nah she looks like jones and it was a mistype due to me being fucked up sorry love

Honestly his face has always made me uncomfortable. I mean, he's aged well, but I don't trust his creepy little eyes.

He wants to fuck the best frogfu just like any man of taste. Also he thinks that Elliot is god or something and 5/9 has made him finally feel like less of a chronic failure.

He's a space lizard that's why. He would've made an excellent Cardassian.

I've not been paying much attention to all the references but the Fight Club ones are surely too much after last season.
>blowing up the records
>setting up across the street
>the gun standoff

nepotism of the highest order, her and her sisters are just cringe worthy in everything

same. he looks like a bird or something to me

>trusting anything that Cred Forums says

Who Robot x Lain here?

Moar

Nice!
Looks like a very happy froggo

I think he is.

Are you guys gay or what seriously ?

Why the hate?

I'm bi. Just like the greeks intended desu.

Hey, I'm bi, too.

Wew, me three

haven't watched the latest season. how is it compared to the first? worth a watch?

I'm also bi when it comes to sex. I don't even give a shit if they're trans. everybody deserves love.

That's pan, famalam.

you should binge it or watch 2 at a time. some episodes are a little too slow. First 4 episodes aren't even really related to the main plot, but there are so many details you need to know it's impossible to skip them.

i usually marathon shit anyway. part of the reason why i haven't watched it yet.

thanks for the tip

nah, that's bi
i wish people would stop making up new words for 'new' sexualities. the word bisexual holds a certain historical weight to it, which is erased with words like pansexual.
i'm bi and i don't care about whether someone's gender is when it comes to attraction.

So cute

Bi goes with a binary gender system while pan doesn't. You're pan.

that poster isn't me (the guy you're calling pan).

I guess pan is more accurate, but that implies a legitimacy of more than two genders. Not sure there are tbqh.

The first season had an established goal that was attempted/reached in the finale. I wish the big finale to season two was more than just REVEALING what the next goal would be.
Other than that, I liked it.

no, it doesn't. i interpret bi as attraction my gender and others. if you're not attracted to the people that aren't in the gender binary that's not a matter of sexuality, it's a matter of transphobia

season 1 was interesting and well-paced + good cinematography

season 2 had none of that. It was written by and for 12 year olds and it became immidietely apparent that they are going to drag this shit on for 5+ more seasons with about 80% of pure filler bullshit.

of course Cred Forums is liking it.

She was kind of relatable before but this episode turned her into another Skylar White.

I'm pretty sure Cred Forums as a whole would be glad if Darlene were to somehow figure out a way to drown her in the bottom of a pool.

alexa are you lonely

See this is why there is a difference between bi and pan. If you're not attracted to trans, you must be transphobic. I am not transphobic, I am simply not attracted to them. And you're pan.

oi vey
Bi is not transphobia. I just don't want a pussy on my man.

Exactly.

this is the best tv show i have ever seen, better than the wire and the sopranos.

BRAVO ESMAIL
R
A
V
O

What happened in the last 3 episodes? Too lazy to watch

a lot

Delet

again, i'm not pan, i'm bi. and how does that thing where you're not attracted to trans people work? can you always tell when someone is trans, and when you do, you're not attracted to that person by default?

well, good for you. i wasn't saying bi was transphobia. quite the opposite. you read my post wrong.

Tyrell's back and shoots Elliot out of love or something.

looks like the pleb filter worked

You're pan and it's obvious when someone is trans.

it's not always obvious, you'd be surprised. if you're not attracted to trans people because of them being trans it's a matter of you having a problem with those people for what their body is like. it's not a matter of sexuality.

Jesus, why the fuck does he have to look that pretty? That's some unfair shit right here

I can't take any of you fuckers seriously when you talk about being pansexual

It's extremely obvious. And stop with the fucking transphobia meme. I don't care if some does reassignment that's their business. It's their thing. And it is a matter of sexuality and mine is more narrow than yours. I'm bi. You're pan. I believe in the gender binary and you don't. That's it. Stop trying to label people transphobic when they aren't attracted to trans. Transphobia is firing someone for being trans and stuff like that.

we like it
its the best show on television
and elliot is our guy

Well to be honest, the whole fucking LGBT scene has become so fucking political that I wish I was 100% straight.

Woops

it's only over politicised if you pay attention to think pieces and partisan blogs, which most people don't. They just go out there and fuck whoever they want to fuck. (t. Tinder)

EMAIL IS FUCKING HACK

I'm getting hannibal feels again.

you're a faggot is what you are

has there ever been tvkino this great? i don't think so.

e-mail is a fucking god

who said i don't believe in the gender binary? there are two genders, male and female. and there are a minority of people who consider themselves out of it but they're a tiny, insignificant percentage of the population. the thing is, everyone is educated on the gender binary. of course it exists.
what i was trying to get at is that we can't just make words up for 500 genders and 500 sexualities, when there's already words that have existed for decades, even hundreds of years, and represent people who fought for the same thing we're fighting for.
if you're not attracted to someone because they have made alterations in their body in order to change their biological sex, that's on you. i could be gay and dislike all redheads; i would still be gay but i would have a problem with redheads. (this is not 100% accurate since redheads are not a group of people hated for being who they are, but still). you'll fuck whoever you wanna fuck, of course. but you might feel attraction towards another person not knowing they're trans.

shut the fuck up faggot

>just go out there and fuck whoever they want to fuck

Thank you for your clarity. The thing that really angers me is that fucking "if you aren't attracted to trans, you're transphobic" meme. It's tiring and does nothing to help trans people except make them into social pariahs because people are too nervous to be around them lest they get gangstalked after someone makes a blog post about any perceived transphobia.

can you faggots PLEASE stop arguing about gender fluidity and sexuality?

why ruin a perfectly fine thread about a great tv show?

you're a faggot

lol you troglodytes, we get it, you want to sound intelligent and important and so you go to a forum like this and find some other jizzbag like you who just writes the same shit over and over again to have a debate so that someone can finally listen and hear your point of view because everybody who comes across you isn't interested. You're not smart, you're not interesting, you're unemployed dullards who use Cred Forums to get the attention you dont get at home.

Thank you.

stop BULLYING her now!

Thank you and I know this isn't the place for it, but that pan fucker just really rubbed me the wrong way. It's my bad for continuing it. I'm really sorry, dude.

god damn you are a massive faggot

i'm going to rewatch season 1 and 2. i usually don't rewatch anything, but this was just too good. can't wait for season 3

so you are pansexual?

No, I'm bi and can we get back to Roboto?

no you're a faggot

>husbandofags
>homos
>bis
>pans
>next to no discussion about the glorious finale and about how e*mail is a genius

just your average mr robot thread

I'll rub you the wrong way, fggt.

so, did leon kill them or what?

Mmmk.

so the angela tyrell elliot threesome is definitely happening right?

We had a good thread yesterday

how would we know when there's some faggot in here talking about how fucked up his life is because his daddy let him suck his cock one time

That's just adorable

why did they put Elliot right in the center below main suspect if they don't have shit on him?

Angela is going for Elliot while Tyrell is going for Mr. Robot. How that works? I don't know.

>if you aren't attracted to trans, you're transphobic
that's not what i meant. i think the picture explains what i wanted to say. now back to posting husbando pictures and all that.

that whole character was put in there to pander to special snowflake "lonely" girls

they have plenty of "shit" on him. brother with a known fsociety member, dealings with ty ty, and worked on the server that let the whole hack happen.

Tyrell's data probably. You know email, phone calls, texts, memos, etc. They probably think he's Tyrell's second in command or something because of Tyrell's obsession.

I want this frying pan to kill himself because we all know it's going to happen anyway

I don't care about the fat cunt, but I'm dropping this show the moment my second waifu bites the dust

Honestly, just get the fuck out and go to /lgbt/ with your transphobia meme, you little shit.

but they haven't even bothered to question him. If they thought he was second in command they would be on his ass 24/7 like Tyrell lol

>second
who is the first?

also you can't have more than one

He also planted the raspberry pi while under the false name of Sam Sepiol

I can watch this because poor

yeah they knew he was incarcerated, weird that they didn't question him at least once, but they probably have such a hard on for tyrell that they didn't want to spook him.

lets see how that hack email writes himself out of this one.

Waiting on the right moment perhaps? Don't want to pull the trigger until the target is in sight. Maybe they think Dom is competent enough to bring him in?

Will Vera come back? Will he ever interact with Tyrell?

Don't judge me man, I'm building up an harem

it's a pretty big fucking oversight

Though I suppose FSoc continued to be active while he was in prison so that might have thrown the FBI off his trail.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE ALL THE MALE CHARACTERS MAKE OUT

okay, but only after you go back to tumblr to make up a word for your gender for this week.

>132 replies
>31 posters

there's a frying pan in here

Concerning the prison thing: Maybe it's to see how he reacts. See if he fucks up once he's out and can get better evidence on him than Tyrell's thing.

That scene is kinda cute in retrospect and Elliot seemed to actually like Tyrell during their first meeting so it's weird how one sided their relationship quickly became.

I replied to that guy by accident, I'm legit interested in Vera and Tyrell interacting in terms of dialogue

Mmmh non-stick, very useful for pan fuckers

faggot

I doubt that there will be any interaction with Tyrell. Shayla's out of Elliot's life and I think he suspects him being involved with her death, so...

What do you want to see in season 3? I just hope that it's paced better and there's more plot progression in all the episodes. Also cutting down a bit the whole Elliot's schizophrenia thing, i think it's getting a little old now. and also more tyrell would be great now that's proven that he exists.

She is so ugly..

She a handsome! HANDSOME!

I wish you'd erase your history.

Definitely more Tyrell and more Rami playing Robot, which might require a POV change but I like what we saw of that already. I also want more info on Trenton because they seem to be hinting that there's more to her than we know.

This thread lacks best girl.

Liked her hair on that pic, also she's been getting better and better I'll admit.

glad her plot finally intersected with Elliot's.

Her and Darlene are best Girls.

I get triggered whenever someone bullies my fishfacefu

oh and here's a rare happy Tyrell for all you fellow fags :)

Best episode of the season. And honestly best show going right now. Has elements of all the greats including OZ and Breaking Bad

Post crying tyrell

He and his wife both have cute rabbit teeth.

Where were you when Tyrelliot was FUCKING CONFIRMED?

twitter.com/droidfucker/status/779612925057269760?s=09

>i want to hug him, i want to kiss him, i want to do things i can't talk about here
>mfw

That shit happened like a year ago, where the fuck have you been? We've known Martin was intentionally playing one-sidded sexual attraction and hero-worship bordering on love forever. Now we just have canonical confirmation of it in the show.

Bravo E-MAIL

The whiteboard scene was a little too reminsciient of this:

youtu.be/Ph5Omj73L58?t=77

good song though

youtube.com/watch?v=JG6x4MHdTWM