>"it's not a her"

I will be amazed if this episode is ever topped

>$750,000 bail

>bail set at $125,000
>he bails out
watch commander btfo

kek nice OP image

>new episodes every Tuesday

Next new episode is Wednesday it seems to change week to week.

thanks I made it for Cred Forums

For me the real crime is having the confidence to believe that any girl, much less a beautiful 13 year old girl, would ever want to have sex with you, i hate guys like that.

Mother fucker. Had to top the ones I made.

Like TCAP it was a good concept that needed a sequel

>that smug decoy pepe
Really pulls the whole thing together user, good job.

ROLE
PLAYING
CHAT
ROOM
DAWG

Yeah man no hate lol. Love what you did. The detail in Hansen's belly hanging over the table is a nice subtle touch.

>I don't wanna be on the news dawg
>I'm afraid it's too late for that dawg
How can just one (1) single episode contain so many classic lines

Fugg u ob dis is entrabment! gob bless da usa don't take our freeboms away!

Link? I really don't want to google "predator role playing chat room"

Here you go dawg

youtube.com/watch?v=NBm8e2__3oQ

Pedo #1 is a Trump fan.
twitter.com/stevebuck6985
>Make Pedophilia Great Again

Nobody cares about your stupid google drive dude

that hansen is shit, why don't just paste a picture if you can draw?

It would have been funnier if he skipped that line.

>I have dated over the age of 12 before
>How old?
>15
>When was this?
>A few months ago
>Do you remember her name?
>David

>Bring Snaple to pedo date instead of booze.
>Don't bring snacks for Chris.
Pedos need to step up their game, damnit.

put crying fat fedora-wearing neckbeard wojacks below laughing evans to represent the PIDF

funny thing is, most retards crying entrapment are europeans

>Have to wait a week for an episode

REEE

Only 7 weeks until we get pic related I suppose.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HCdwQ8rl9rA#t=397
>pizza
Hansen confirmed Chad

Why? They aren't at the house.

Mostly because they have sane entrapment laws.

Funny how that works.

I just realized the evanses were supposed to be cops

And here comes THAT guy.
>inb4 Thought Crimes

Huh just noticed that fat American spurdo has all 50 states on his shirt.

>duct tape
>knife
>camera
>a loaded Glock

>entrapment

This is how it goes
Step 1
>PIDF challenges legality of what Chris Handsome is doing
>get BTFO
Step 1.5
>PIDF claims US Laws are irrelevant and outdated
>get BTFO harder
Step 2
>after losing the legality challenge, PIDF challenges the morality of US laws
>get BTFO
Step 3
>after losing the morality challenge, PIDF claims US Laws are shit compared to superior """european""" laws
>get BTFO
Step 4 (optional)
>sperg out and spam the thread
He skipped right to Step 3

>thought crimes

What is wrong with this chick.
>INB4 "nothing"

>criminalizing harmless pedophiles

>harmless
For (You)

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?

IT'S A QUESTION

>Intent to fuck children
>Harmless

Love knows no age.

>tfw you just came to get something to eat

Statutory rape does though

>I take it you're a virgin?

>harmless pedophiles
>intending to rape anyone

What step is the one where you seek to shut down any and all discourse in these threads because it interferes with your schadenfreude?

what the fuck is going on in the right on that pic?

>strict liability crimes
>requiring proof of intent
(You)

The law does, and punishment awaits for many who get caught.

Isn't it more like
>this can't be legal
>it is
>well this can't be right
>you wanna fuck kids

that could almost be a song.

>trying to restrain love with "laws"

she gots a bad case of man body. She has a beautiful face, but god damn she gots the shoulders of a man.

You're a regular wordsmith genius but do you like fish sticks?
>implying you won't find unrestrained love in prison

>wanting to fuck children

Nice stock image FAGGOT

statutory rape is one of those crimes where the minor has to feel bad enough about it to tell someone or someone was dumb enough that someone else finds out.

So basically the only two people that matter in said crime are the adult and the minor, and if the minor is fine with it and the adult is fine with it, its no one else's business.

Laughing Evans cops hiding in bushes

>discriminating against people because of how they were born

Hansen is a fat fuck why is he hosting this show didn't he cheat on his wife how can this asshole judge these people honestly if I ever get on this show I punch him in the face

Is this funnier than TCAP?

>It's no one else's business

Until the minor's parents find out that someone has been fucking their underage child and the pedo gets sent to prison for violating the law.

>It's ok to violate laws as long as you were born that way.

I guess it's ok to murder too as long as you were born with the urge to do it.

>scouring the Internet for info on original series pedos
>find an obituary for the guy who died of liver failure a few months into his prison sentence
>someone has uploaded a screenie of TCAP to it

I fucking love this fan base

findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=27318104

>tormenting the war vet for "pedophilia" when he was just acting on his PTSD

Anyone else just not give a shit whether it's entrapment or any other shit? I don't care, I think it's funny these dumb losers are trying to fuck a hot teen then get embarrassed in front of everyone.

Fuck, I'd watch a show called "To Catch a Virgin" where Hansen tricks 25+ year old virgins into thinking they are going to bang a hot 20 year old, then relentlessly mocks them when they show up.

Laws don't know what's "ok".

statutory rape is one of those crimes where the intent of the accused need not be proven. If he benis in vagina, the crime is complete.
>and if the minor is fine with it and the adult is fine with it, its no one else's business.
Not true because the minor cannot give effective consent. Now please go ahead and argue that age of consent laws are outdated and must be changed.

What could michael popovitch have said to get a 10 year suspended sentence and he didn't even show up?

>step 2

They're just getting started, but episode 2 is as funny as anything on TCAP
youtube.com/watch?v=VOBgE10sEQE

>this fat ugly loser drove four hours to meet what he believed was a smoking hot single woman who was down to fuck

If the girl (or boy) was injured somehow, or got pregnant and the adult didn't care, lock him up.

Otherwise this puritanical opinion of sex and your concept of a minor as property of the parents (ignoring how utterly they would need to fuck up to raise a kid to want fat old man cock) just comes off as batshit insane.

i don't see how that's funny at all.

Thinking it's funny to watch people lives be ruined over absolutely nothing I hope you choke on air faggot

"Illegal" is not the same as "not ok".

Schadenfreude comes up at least once a thread, so yes, people are aware.

Also Cred Forums's long and distinguished history of reveling in the torture of the severely and legitimately mentally retarded.

>get BTFO on legality
>go straight to morality
It's not the same, but it is under the same umbrella of "not ok"

This

That's not something that laws decide, that's the narrow-mindedness of some humans.

Do you really want to get into malum en se and malum prohibitum?

Whoa, wait - if it's okay for a 60-year old to get down with a 12-year old, why isn't it okay for them to have children?

Actually watching Hansen VS Predator is only half the fun, the other half is seeing buttblasted pedophiles reveal themselves on Cred Forums.

If any of you guys ever end up in front of chris hansen can you say "I'm a big guy 4 little girls"?

hehehe

Well, lets go back to the post you replied to for some information on that, shall we?

>got pregnant and the adult didn't care

>please be open minded and allow me to fuck children under the age of 16
illegal because we said so, and illegal because it's really bad? No because it will go over the heads of PIDF

I kinda wish you'd stop posting or at least drop the use of tween-lingo like "buttblasted" and "btfo."

Being afraid of pedophiles coming up to you and asking you that is a few steps away from accepting that there simply are people who were born that way.

>seeing buttblasted pedophiles reveal themselves on Cred Forums.
their plan included their feels, their "morals," their flawed understanding of the legal concepts discussed here, but only one of their brain cells.

>I-i don't want to go into that because th-the pedos c-can't h-handle it

its okay son, I understand.

Being born a homosex/pansex/turtlekin/apache attack helicopter-kin does not carry the same effect as being born wanting to fuck children.

The legal concepts are different from country to country and not being aware of that is a flaw in your own understanding. Basing your morals on the arbitrary laws of your own country is another one.

discussing those two things will only lead to the morality issue. Again.

It bears the same guilt.

Pedophilia is a potential outcome of human psycho-sexual development. So it really is, on a biological level, equal to any other sexual orientation.

But you know that, else you wouldn't have included "attack helicopter" to make the point seem ridiculous before it came up.

>So it really is, on a biological level, equal to any other sexual orientation.
doesn't mean they can't be regulated differently

OP, I really, really like this picture.

And since morality is relative, you'd have to admit there is nothing but your personal feelies on this subject to back you up.

Like I said, I understand exactly why you don't want to go into malum en se and malum prohibitum

Oh, so an adult getting a child pregnant would be cool, you just have a problem with deadbeat dads.

That makes sense, then.

We're not talking about regulation here, we're talking about criminalization.

You could be put on a watchlist if you save it.

>'I don't wanna be on the news, ya feel me?'
>'we are filming'

>The legal concepts are different from country to country
HvP/TCAP, is an American show. All other laws from other countries are irrelevant.

That is literally why the statute in question (statutory rape) was originally written. Read: to give families more legal recourse than shotgun weddings.

> their flawed understanding of the legal concepts discussed here
What's being discussed here is not only the legal situation in the USA.

>entrapping some everyday dudes looking for some action

fucking kek

>What's being discussed here is not only the legal situation in the USA.
>pedos getting busted by Chris Handsome
>IN MY COUNTRY, , THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED
Yeah, see step 1.5
>HELLO, I AM A FOREIGNER AND LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR LAWS.

>over absolutely nothing
>wanting to have sex with underage girls
>absolutely nothing
fuck off you disguting pedo

If I said it shouldn't be illegal or stings like this shouldn't be legal, would you say I wanna fuck kids?

I didn't say they are irrelevant, they are just not everything that matters in what's being discussed here. Obviously the thread is not completely on topic of the show alone, your posts themselves aren't.

Yes, send to jail anyone who has ever used the term "jailbait."

pedo

Hah, you can't even keep the people defending the show on subject in these threads.

Its hilarious to see one of them claim someone else is going off topic.

>fuck off
>disgusting
Pedophobe """arguments""", everyone

>Just want comfy TCAP threads
>every thread is full of pedos and trolls arguing

Would it be disgusting if I wanted to have sex with You

>wanting to have sex with underage girls who are not fully matured
>not disgusting

Stay mad pedo.

>HEY BOO

I'm so happy this show is back

>it says here you think that people who try to have sex with underaged girls shouldn't be caught in sting operations
>it also says here you think that having sex with underaged girls shouldn't be illegal
>now what should I conclude from here?
What I'm saying is that, as far as HvP/TCAP threads are concerned, non-American laws and legal concepts are irrelevant. Still that won't stop retards from discussing THEIR laws and looking like pedos.

>lorne_a_20014 (09/28/07 11:10:44 PM): i really do want to marry you too Mrs. Kayla Armstrong@};-:-*:x
>kayla_princess94 (09/28/07 11:10:57 PM): :Dkewl
>lorne_a_20014 (09/28/07 11:11:06 PM): :D:-*
>lorne_a_20014 (09/28/07 11:11:36 PM): i wish i could have my penis in your vagina right now

>comfy
>Cred Forums

you really need to go back to modern-gaia-online and take that maymay with you

Nigger are you retarded or something? There's no room to link each and every original TCAP episode in the OP.

Is this like where the people who are most disgusted by homosexuality are actually the raging homosexuals? A non-pedophile wouldn't think of sex with little girls as disgusting but simply not arousing

CAWD
A
W
D

Considering the stings are always built around jailbait (underage girls who have fully or close to fully matured), you kinda got shit all over your argument there.

So are there any guys they don't show on tape?

Has like a 16 year old pretended to be an adult and tried to get into some 14 year old pants and get falsely arrested.

No they aren't.

No, you said the PIDF had a flawed understanding in the legal concepts discussed here. Since laws of different countries are being discussed, it's plausible that they would know about their own laws. You also have a flawed understanding regarding the legal concepts discussed here, since you only know American laws.

> A non-pedophile wouldn't think of sex with little girls as disgusting but simply not arousing
This is true. I'd sooner find joocy manbutt more arousing than a teenage girl. No homo tho.

I'm attempting to impress upon you that you're accusations that "pedo defense" is operating off a simple script is undermined by the fact you literally only have two responses to anything.

If they question the legality, you say its illegal.

If they question the morality, you say they wanna fuck kids.

Whereas the people you're raging against will happily go all over a full range of concepts and topics related to the show in question.

Thus, it seems your only goal in a discussion thread is to shut down discussion.

>underage girls who have fully or close to fully matured
Physically, maybe. Mentally, no.
>if there's grass play ball
Pedologic

>deflecting this hard

Always fun to watch pedos get BTFO'd in these threads.

>deflecting this hard
More pedophobe """arguments""", people

>you said the PIDF had a flawed understanding in the legal concepts discussed here
they should acquaint themselves with AMERICAN law and legal concepts instead of insisting that an AMERICAN situation be analyzed with NON-AMERICAN laws and legal concepts.

Mang, if we started trying to regulate sexual conduct by mental maturity, all sex, as currently defined, would be rape.

So we'd either need to induce a huge boost in human cognition or this would be our final generation.

There's nothing to question. It's not entrapment and has been proven many times in these threads. Get over it.

Not everyone is insisting on that, you are just trying to firt everyone in your redditor 5 step "plan"

What sucks about this show is that it misrepresents pedos by only showing the bad pedos, as I am sure the decoys are quick to decline any good pedo. They only accept the ones writing explicitly about sexual acts.

If you're below the age of consent, it is presumed you do not have the mental maturity to give effective consent. Whether or not you agree with that is irrelevant. It is what it is.

leave him alone he has a daughter to think of

a sweet, supple little girl whom would do anything he says

>Not everyone is insisting on that
Those who do are the loudest tho.

The definition of entrapment in the United States is literally OP so that's irrelevant.

But that's what you were doing.

>rightly called out as pedo
>haha I know you are but who am I

I don't know what you mean since I have never tried to argue from a legal angle, I don't know what that is.

Good Pedo?

They got plenty of good pedos. Almost everybody who showed up said they were there to help the girl with her homework.

Not even close to true. Age of consent has nothing to do with mental maturity and is simply arbitrarily defined (as evidenced by how differently different regions define it) as a point where the person is responsible for themselves.

I feel kind of sad for a lot of the pedos on his show because a lot of them seem legitimately retarded.

>If they question the legality, you say its illegal.
with proofs
>will happily go all over a full range of concepts and topics related to the show in question.
>American show
>American situations
>American law
>let's discuss MY law because you're wrong if we do this
No

Where did I deny anything? I simply pointed out that calling sex with little girls "disgusting" isn't what non-pedophiles would do. What you are has nothing to do with what I am.

Two questions:

How is this not entrapment?

Why would anyone agree to an interview ever?

But their chat logs reveal that they obviously had sexual intentions.

Yeah. Like instead of just wanting to bang a kid they want to groom them and then marry them and not have sex until after they've become married. Obviously the better way to go about it would be to arrange it with her parents.

>Age of consent has nothing to do with mental maturity and is simply arbitrarily defined
Like I and others have said repeatedly, it doesn't matter. If the law sets the age, you follow that age. You don't like it? Talk to your legal representative or if you're not American, stay out.

>Likes to be called boss and papi

Dear lord, how insecure is this guy

you forgot "kush smokers r us"

A 13 year old is not mentally mature. The average one doesn't even know how to wash clothing.

The decoys don't steer the conversations - they just go along with whatever the guy suggests.

I think most of them think Hansen is a cop or the girl's father.

>stop talking about things I don't want to hear about

so you're closed minded. Completely. That's great. What a great starting point for a discussion thread.

Can you go back to using BTFO, PIDF, and buttblasted now so people know to ignore you?

There's no reason to not know what entrapment is in the US. The United States federal government's definition is in the first post of every thread. Other country's laws do not matter, nor does familiarization with them one way or another.

>I don't know what you mean since I have never tried to argue from a legal angle, I don't know what that is.
the first few threads after the show began was some retard arguing that what they're doing is illegal. A bunch of lawfags came in, and now it's apparently "b-but it's legal where I live US Laws suck"

It is disgusting though and yes they would.

If they bleed they can breed t b h

No, it's simply not arousing. What about a little girl's body is so disgusting to you?

Just because your hot little jailbait daughter, who loves you unconditionally and would do whatever you said, no matter how weird it seemed, is retarded because of a personal failing of you as a parent, doesn't mean all 13 year olds are retarded.

Hell, more than once 13 year olds have gotten themselves emancipated.

>this is not open to debate because I said so!!

why would you go out of your way to get less replies to your thread? Are you not doing this for attention?

>so you're closed minded.
I just stick to the subject of the thread. Discussing european """"""laws""""""" is irrelevant. Discussing non-American laws will not further any discussion because even if we apply it, it wouldn't matter because the show takes place in the US.
If the thread was about a comparative study of the penal laws of different jurisdictions, and I reject non-American law, then that is being close minded. You are just trying to force something you fancy into a place where it does not belong. Now that is truly reddit behavior

>more than once
>so the general laws meant to apply to the vast majority and not the exceptions should be changed
PIDF are gold medalist mental gymnasts

Why don't these pedos just write normally to the girls, and avoid getting excessively creepy before they've met?

That way Chris would have nothing on them, and they might actually manage to meet up with a real girl.

>laws is

So thens I says to them pedos on them internets, laws is laws, ya can't say they aint

Lol triggered pedo. My job here is done.

It's not open to debate because it's a defined point. There's nothing to debate about. It is what it is. Are you retarded or something?
>uh red is actually blue
>no it's not you retard
>why are you trying to stifle debate

They don't invite those who wrote normal stuff into those trap houses.

Wanting to have sex with an underage girl is disgusting no matter how hard you try and deny it.
Any normal person on the street would say the name.

Oo, you just opened up a line of debate I didn't even think of with that.

Would an adult having sex with an emaciated minor constitute statutory rape?

This will be on the test.

But the text conversations they show are much more eloquent and flirtatious than an actual 12 year old would ever talk and the girl at the house is 19 years old according to the voice over.

>laws are objective and immutable

you're a literal mental midget

wait, hold on, I'm calling you stupid. Yesterday you bitched about people calling you stupid the day before, even though that didn't happen. Are you clairvoyant?

I'm not denying it but I can't understand it. A grown woman has curves, that's arousing. A little girl has no curves and very tiny holes, that's not arousing. But what about it is disgusting?

Johnny Connecticut and Boss Papi need a spinoff buddy-cop show

I'd personally think it's still weird as fuck, but there might actually be a slight bit of debate to be had there.

Not that there would be anybody likely to press charges against the adult in question, of course, if the parents weren't there.

So I'm not an american and I only know about this show from the memes, and as I remember in the old show some people just went home, without the police or anything, but now they prosecute people and everything, did the law change or, can someone tl;dr me?

Reminder that this show literally only have the bad pedos since the good pedos don't break any laws.

YOU are disgusting.

>you
Who the hell do you think you're talking to, you delusional pedophile? It's already been showed ad nauseum that it isn't entrapment (by HvP's current practices, they were looser early on in TCAP) by any legal definition of the term. There's nothing to debate.

You realize you just agreed that statutory rape is definition malum prohibitum, right?

The first two shows they did, they weren't working with police, but some people eventually did get arrested.

You don't know me, so clearly something you imagine about someone having sex with a little girl is what's "disgusting" to you. Is anyone supposed to take you seriously if you can't elaborate that?

Nigga stay on subject. We aren't talking about specific laws here. Goddamn you're fucking dumb.

Nah, they just got less sloppy about it so their cases became more airtight and impossible to defend against in court. Basically they got better at their jobs.

Originally is was definition entrapment, so they couldn't actually arrest anyone.

They got some legal help and found some loopholes so they could arrest people for better TV.

and/or cops told them to fuck off at first.

Yes we are, we're talking about the specific definition of entrapment. Follow the chain of replies you flaming autist.

Any group streams going on? Just ordered some food and ready for some comfy justice

>when your being entrapped for doing nothing and could sue the whole TV station into ruin

Nah breh, this reply chain has been entirely about the mutability and subjectivity of law.

You have retreated, once again, to entrapment. Despite no one denying this stuff doesn't fulfill the US defined criteria of entrapment.

But hey, everyone knows you can't argue law is objective. So this is literally a case of slapping a retard.

What's there to elaborate on? Preying on underage kids and trying to have sex with them is disgusting no matter how you try and spin it.

It's pretty fucked up yo get arrested just for going to the beach

Well it was in Florida. They should just do every episode in Jacksonville. It would be a never-ending meme factory.

>Doing nothing

They came to the house with intent to fuck a child.

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say the problem you're having is when you say "kids" people think, "0-10," which doesn't mesh at all with the show, which is built around jailbait, read, minors who don't look or act like minors at all.

I accepts your surrenderings

Reminder that Hansen is on brink of mental breakdown.

(you)

What's there to spin about something being not arousing? If you like little girls, you want to fuck them, if you don't, little girls are not arousing to you. That's no reason to call such acts disgusting though.

PEDOS BTFO
youtu.be/AHz0yPvKt_0?t=3514

>laws are objective and immutable
Laws are not immutable. Laws can be amended/repealed but until they are, they are presumed valid and should be applied as such. Is presumption of regularity of acts by the government a purely American concept?

They were just roleplaying.

jonny conneticut is a pretty sweet online handle desu

he has to be from here, it's too perfect to be otherwise

In a non role playing chat room?

Anyone wanna watch some tcap together?

watch2gether.com/rooms/tcapandhvp-xvll84vgh1zk30i6

>they are presumed valid

We have this thread every day with people presenting argument after argument questioning/challenging the validity of law

and you respond to such things with, either, "ETZ DE LAHW" or "ye jes wenne deddel dem kedes"

If you're in front of a jury or under arrest, sure, presumption of validity of the law is ironclad. But negro, I don't see no jury.

the internet is roleplay

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact" should be the start page of every internet browser.

>and you respond to such things with, either, "ETZ DE LAHW"
Because it is. It is useless discussion because /hansen/ is not primarily for discussion of the validity of laws. Application, probably, to better understand how the show works, but to question those laws? Take it somewhere else.
>If you're in front of a jury or under arrest, sure, presumption of validity of the law is ironclad
It is ironclad until found repugnant to the constitution

You're on the internet. All discussion is useless.

Anyone know of a good way to avoid YT copyright detection? About half the tcap episodes I uploaded were automatically claimed. I just want to make them unlisted without monetization

There's only one good way. Don't upload things to youtube.

Don't upload things to kiketube

Wew lads

Do what this video is doing
youtube.com/watch?v=HCdwQ8rl9rA

So law cannot be discussed, challenged, or argued in any way, shape, or form, in your mind. Ever.

In reality, son, the law changes every day. Every case that is tried introduces some new precedent or reinforces some old precedent, no matter what. The term "practicing law" even directly references the idea that law cannot be mastered by anyone, because it will always be unwieldy and chaotic. For that is by design. The law is not set in stone. Laws set in stone never function for long. The law must be at least as liquid and fluid as the people it serves, always changing and always updating, otherwise any society built upon it collapses.

>inb4 "2deep"

Heh, wanted to get me started huh? Well let's see if you can handle this

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD WEW LAD

must be 18 to browse Cred Forums

>So law cannot be discussed, challenged, or argued in any way, shape, or form, in your mind. Ever.
Not in this thread, except maybe how US Law is applied. I came here, /hansen/, not /law/ to get away from law for a bit, then here comes some yurotard forcing a comparative discussion of law of different countries. Pls go

Shit, well I'll try to do something less obnoxious

What a broken, outdated law. 200 years ago, minors were able to shitpost and nobody cared

>you're only allowed to discuss law in approved "law discussion" zones

My, how orwellian!

also who put you in charge?

200 years ago minors were to be seen and not heard.

why do we even have /boards/ or /threads/? Why can't we be just Cred Forums every where?
>also who put you in charge?
Her

spit out my ovaltine when he said that

Do you guys think the guy who had to used the bathroom shit/pissed himself? He's in different clothes when he's in the police station.

>tfw eating soft fresh brownies and watching TCAP

sounds like that mite b kewl

one thing I almost added was another Pepe poking his head out of the ceiling and holding one of those big fuzzy mics on a long stick

still might edit that in sometime later

>not eating rock-hard stale brownies for improved synchronization

We need more predator pepes

see this defense could actually work if they didn't always bring condoms, whatever snack was requested, and immediately confess to Hanson.

or send dick pics

Will they get any poos this time? TCaP had so many of them, one of them was even bro-tier.
There used to be a playlist (or maybe it was a compilation) on YouTube a while back called something like To Catch an Indian Predator with most of their appearances. I hope someone makes another compilation soon.

>to catch a poodator

Well technically Boss Papi wasn't allowed to poo in loo

Sir, please take a seat on that stool.

I have some questions for you.

First thing I want to know is...

Are you lookin' at my gut?

I just thought of the perfect way to fuck a kid. Show up dressed as chris hansen and bring nothing but a bunch of fliers on the dangers of talking to strangers, that way if it's sting you can pretend that you were doing your own thing to help vulnerable children. Just a thought, I'm not a pedo though.

mind fucking blown

I kept wondering why it was weird that he wanted to go to the bathroom again after I assumed he peed the first time, when really, he wanted to poop! OR try to kill himself in the bathroom the second time before getting arrested...

>Why did I do this? Why? Why? Why?

>that way if it's sting you can pretend that you were doing your own thing to help vulnerable children.
>problem is I have the transcript
>care to try again
>I wanna blank your blank
>is this a picture of your penis
>it seems the only helping you have planned to do for tonight is yourself into the pants of someone you thought was 12

>mfw its legal in my country to fuck 14yo (i'm 26)
>mfw recently met a qt 14yo girl who is into me
>mfw living the dream while pedos in the United States of Ass get busted

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HCdwQ8rl9rA#t=1854
I like how Hansen reacts depending on whether the guy was coming clean or trying to jerk him around

What is your dream HvP moment?
Mine is one of those door-to-door preachers knocking on the door. Bonus points if no one realizes they have the wrong guy until after chris shows up.

There was a Pepe on, but he bolts right when Hansen comes out. He was also deaf.

>Living in a shithole 3rd world country
>Living the dream

its first world nigguh

>mfw i'm not doing anything

>tfw I had no idea this is back

My body is ready

how is it legal to be entrapped by a 19 year old model and go to jail for 8 years?

He really needs to get rid of that gut.

for the last time they get out in 3 with good behaviour

if he was balding everyone would be writing JUST 24/7, how about you compliment his superior genetics that at age 60 or whatever he is he has more hair than many 30 year olds

>not this shit again
In case legit not a troll, see the OP for an explanation of the concept of entrapment. Then see the crimes charged against them, you can do that by either going to Perverted Justice's site, or by simply watching the episodes. You then google the the violations charged against the men.
>by a 19 year old model
All that matters is they believed they were talking to minors.
Then before you reply, I suggest you google what a "Thought Crime" is and why it isn't the case here.

>14
>pedo

There's something about the way Hansen talks to those pedos that is pretty hot. I don't even mind his gut.

what? no way!

>pedos
don't call them pedos because where I come from it's okay to have sex with 14 year old girls and morality is subjective amerishart laws reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Found the sub human shit skin.

>third world kiddy diddler buttmad that a country full of obese pants shitters owns the world
wew

>white German
>shitskin
try again amerishart

Nice try, Kraut. You degenerates are all literal shitskins.

Is having weird shit (and literal shit in case of germans) as a sexual fetish a common thing for countries having a lower age of consent?

It's legal to masturbate in public now in Italy, so probably.

Do you guys think some of the pedos caught browse Cred Forums?

There was a guy a few nights ago who claimed he was on the show, once, but didn't say which one he was.

I'm confused about that, I thought they said 700 grand or something like that

>I could go to jail
>naww

his name was chris hanson and he was the host

cnn.com/2016/09/08/europe/italy-supreme-court-masturbation/
>mfw it's real
>Italy age of consent: 14
Really makes you think

She basically asked him over! how is that not entrapment?

it wasn't a she

Europeans, when will they learn?

so you let a 12-13 year old girl run your life?
Hansen said something similar to a guy they caught who used a similar excuse you're using

never understood, how is this not entrapment?

These are the European countries with age of consent at 14
Albania
Austria
Bulgaria
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Estonia
Germany
Hungary
Italy - PS can masturbate in public
Liechtenstein
Macedonia
Montenegro
>Portugal
San Marino
Serbia
The user crying about how 14 is not a child is most likely from any of these countries. Anyone who would say that 14 is not a child and can be legally fucked is either from these places or is a legit pedo. Hilarious that Italy would allow masturbating in public tho

I found him to be very boring at first but after reading this and rewatching it a few times, I think he's a sleeper hit.

>watching episode 3
>Don't understand everyones "it's not a her" comments
>that fucking end
My sides have left orbit

While edginess is generally accepted as the most valuable quality for Cred Forums content at a certain point you become too edgy or your edginess alienates the userbase.

Please moderate your posts henceforth.

t.pedovirgin

Muslim banter is toptier.

Is there any female predator episodes? Or do they specifically only target men for some reason.

Is he /ourguy/?

Female predators operate differently. They go for children they actually know

Enticement is not entrapment, also they're not police

>this fat sack of shit shares your name
>you will hear Chris Handsome utter your name

The man's a machine

Can't wait for this guy, the tears come so quickly.

>tfw age of consent in britbong is 16
feels good man

He also didn't invite the guy. Also,

>FirstAndGrand (12/08/06 6:55:30 PM): can I lick your asshole?
>DerekM12292 (12/08/06 6:55:36 PM): uhhh really?
>FirstAndGrand (12/08/06 6:55:41 PM): yeah
>DerekM12292 (12/08/06 6:55:44 PM): sure
>DerekM12292 (12/08/06 6:55:49 PM): if u wanna
>FirstAndGrand (12/08/06 6:55:57 PM): lick it clean
>FirstAndGrand (12/08/06 6:56:54 PM): have u went to the bathroom #2 yet?
>FirstAndGrand (12/08/06 6:58:27 PM): nice logs??
>DerekM12292 (12/08/06 6:58:38 PM): hahah yea i spose im proud of eml
>DerekM12292 (12/08/06 6:59:02 PM): i call em the Cosbys

>tfw Chris calls him mr Ambrosio through the entire interview

wtf how did you get that picture of affleck

Google pedastry, guy

If it's entrapment their lawyers will get them out.

Has the editing been fixed? I couldn't finish episode 1 because the damn editing gave me a headache. That's a real problem, considering I love TCAP.

Not exactly. The stings are built around getting people to commit solicitation of a minor online.

Getting them to the house with condoms and food is just to create a stronger link to the chat log.

More than once they've chased people down who didn't even enter the house because they already had enough in the chat log to arrest/convict.

theres no way a chat log is enough to convict anyone of anything. If someone says they want to fuck a kid they get arrested but Cred Forums saying they want to gas the jews is fine?

Not really. I don't like it either, too flashy.

>theres no way a chat log is enough to convict anyone of anything.
the crime was soliciting a minor for sex. It is completed by the act of saying "hey bb wan sum fuk" to a minor. There is a law specifically saying this.
Cred Forums can say what the fuck it wants because first they have the right to do that, second it isn't a "threat" since it doesn't have a specific target and is not made to made Jews feel threatened, and third it's just Cred Forums manifesting their impotent rage. You know they wouldn't have the balls to say Cred Forums shit anywhere else.

new thread

Its more about how there are no laws written by literal retards that allow for crimes other than solicitation to be committed against people the perpetrator believes to exist, whether they do or not.

Also Cred Forums is in a bit of a gray area regarding such things because of that whole "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact" bit.