Well I'm sorry to hear that

Well I'm sorry to hear that

RIP Cred Forums

hey
sorry to and for you

you're welcome.

We're moving in with you.

where'd this meme even come from
he already said Cred Forums is staying, the only ones who want it gone in the first place are SJWs and newcucks who can't handle dissenting opinions

I've been renting a nice little room under a rock. What's going on?

Hiro will snatch every motherfucker birthday

>implying Cred Forums hasn't been cuck'd since long before moot left

Anyway, it's definitely been a joy watching Libtards scramble around like chickens with their heads cut off this year, trying to assure victories at the last minute. You were warned years ahead of time, yet were too arrogant to be arsed to do anything until it was too late. Typical Libs. Also how is this Cred Forums

I never thought I'd say it but I miss moot

Interesting Cred Forums gives him more juicy info to blackmail people with/sell to the Yakuza

hes making /film/ and he knows how insecure it makes Cred Forums so he is saying sorry

This pretty clearly confirms this place is a honeypot

They've been getting increasingly more desperate, unhinged, violent and vitriolic in the last couple months. They see their time coming to an end, and know full-well that 4 years under Trump will be enough to dry them up and send them deep into obscurity.

I actually consider myself lib'left btw, i just have no qualms doing a little house cleaning on my side this election. If that means voting for you shitheel republicans than so be it. Right now I hate SJWs more than I hate you.

What happened? How did we get to this point? and what are these people even doing here?

Fucking gas the kikes and kill all niggers. Does that offend anyone? well too fucking bad create your own imageboard then you sensitive fucks.

>Fucking gas the kikes and kill all niggers
Just so you know, I got a warning for saying "DUDE N*GGERS LMAO" on this board yesterday

Why does Hiro pretend to be terrible at English?

>n*ggers
i would ban you

>Muh profitability
>Muh advertisers
>Oy vey muh shekels

Oh now know we'll never be sponsored by BLACKED.com. Based Hiro

I said the actual word dummy, too scared to say it again and get a 3 day b*n