"How the fuck can white people sing the blues? What do white people have to be blue about, anyway...

>"How the fuck can white people sing the blues? What do white people have to be blue about, anyway? They went down to Banana Republic and found they were out of khakis?"
-George Carlin

How much nigger cock did you think Carlin smoked in his day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h67k9eEw9AY
youtube.com/watch?v=vJMLJVha5sw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he's not redpill

He's right though, white people singing blues songs makes about as much sense as niggers playing techno. It's cultural appropriation, in this case the SJW terminology fits.

i guess niggers can't play heavy metal then?
>as much sense as niggers playing techno
hi pol

It's a joke

>white trash can't sing the blues because blacks did it first
Those fucks have got a lot to be sad about.

They have no reason and yet they suicide a lot

t. triggered white boi

i doubt you're a nig yourself

>ITT: Reverse-Tumblr: The Thread
You faggots don't belong here.

wow, you can't even take a joke. you're like tumblr.

I wish Carlin was still around. I really want to hear his opinion on the recent trend of SJWism.

I still consider him as an asshole who made money just by yelling for an hour at "red pilled" "people"

Anyone who takes him serious needs help

>all white people are the exact same, share the exact same cultures and have all been equally as privleged

Forget the Irish, the Slavs and every other dirt poor peasant in Europe though...

I know I know
>Irish, Slavs
>white

Now is not the the time for division

Only a chuckle fuck would find carlins ramblings insightful

>white trash
>not country

The Irish were in fact known as white niggers.

I know which is odd considering Irish people have a long positive history in America in many areas.

lmao Cred Forums is LITERALLY tumblr. you're all so fucking triggered you stupid stormweenies. you're on the wrong side of history it's 2016. i bet you vote trump rofl

carlin would be an even bigger cuck than louis

>Irish people have a long positive history in America in many areas.
this is false
everything people say about black people now they used to say about the irish
in the deep south as recently as the 30s, irish had to go to black schools

>What do white people have to be blue about, anyway?
Them using white technology and white instruments is cultural appropriation too, tell them to make their own unique sounds

i bet you're too young to vote at all

>White people have no place playing the blues! They don't belong on stage in a blues concert. They belong in a cramped train carriage with a one way ticket to the almighty Interracial Breeding Grounds! Am I right?! Who's with me??

it's probably the truest thing he ever said

he doesn't mean WHITE PRIVILEGE YOU GOTTA BE BLIND AND POOR TO PLAY THE BLUES but literally whens the last blues song by a white guy that was good? what clapton when he was with the bluesbreakers? fuck off

Black people are by far the most oppressed people on the planet. If white people are poor they're just too stupid to take advantage of their privilege.

He'd be a recurring character on Current Year Man show

They don't. They just worked through it, got past it, and focused on where they got rather than where they'd been. On the other hand, black people keep just focusing on problems of the past to shirk personal responsibility for anything.

>he doesn't mean WHITE PRIVILEGE YOU GOTTA BE BLIND AND POOR TO PLAY THE BLUES
>What do white people have to be blue about, anyway?
He clearly does.

Nogs being incompetent at almost everything in life doesn't mean everyone is oppressing them.

Heres your (you)

One joke about white people doesn't make Carlin a cuck, he was pretty red-pilled. Listen to his stuff on PC bullshit for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=h67k9eEw9AY

He would have been all over the current SJW shit, calling it out all over the place...and he'd have hated Clinton.

a lot

This is true, but the oppressor of Blacks is more often than not other Blacks.

>how the fuck can white people sing the blues
same way a frenchie can be king of bongo bong
youtube.com/watch?v=vJMLJVha5sw

Haha idiot two can play at that game. Whites appropriated music which was created thousands of years ago by blacks.

Fucking kill yourself for thinking your post was a reasonable thought out argument.

Carlin was red-pilled as fuck.

Watch his "PC language is fascism" vid.

Fuck, I read that in his voice.

BLUE BALLS
>>BLUE BALLS
BLUE BALLS
>>BLUE BALLS
BLUE BALLS
>>BLUE BALLS

>generic DUDE EXTREMISTS ON BOTH SIDES ARE BAD rhetoric
>redpilled

My mothers family came from the north of the UK, and in a old family photo of my grandmother's there's a pic of a bar with a sign outside saying:-

No Blacks
No Irish
No Dogs

...I always found the order of them pretty funny.

Blacks always refer to music, fashion or 'muh dick' but never any innovations in science or society. Not even literature for that matter.

The negro is akin to a circus performer, finding status and meaning through elaborate spectacles and how they appear while never offering anything of substance of their own accord.

Music evidently did not take your people out of the mid huts and dust bowls of that stain of a continent.

FUCK TUCKER, HE SUCKS

just enough to satisfy skypes

thatd be the jews, friend