youtube.com/watch?v=BW37nPzpAwY
youtube.com/watch?v=j6VsYRvvKbk#t=0m51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bran

Hodor

>>>/r*ddit/

TRIGGER WARNING

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South.

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

Literally undeniable chemistry between Kit and Sophie

Literally dead cause Sansa's gonna die this season

Literally BTFO cause Sophie again says she wouldn't do it and doesn't like jokes about it

>Sophie again says she wouldn't do it and doesn't like jokes about
If DnD make sophie act out the most awkward, filthy sex scene in GoT history they will be redeemed in my eyes.

>it's a Starks are drunks joke

Fuck you Tyrion

>hold the door

Embarrassing

>it's a fleet is already in our harbor and we didn't know it until just now scene

Fuck off D&D

>sophie and kit

Can a King set a marriage aside?

Cause Daemon asked Viserys to.

>cheap drunks

kinda sick of meme dwarf honestly, hope he dies or better yet, loses his tongue

STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!

what

Damn it op I wanted a Euron thread

I'm mad enough as it is that all his scenes are already over in this marathon

What are /got/'s opinions on High Sparrow?

>it's a Blackfish dies like a retarded bitch scene

Family, Duty, Honor you old fuck, go back your fucking family if you lost your honor and failed your duty

I like him they just made all of his scenes too repetitive

I really want Tyrion to die, the amount of coincidence and shit he gets away with is ridiculous.

And now people want him to be a dragonrider.

Isn't it usually up to the faith to do that? And they only ever do if the marriage wasn't consummated

NIGGA GOT CAPPED

made my season

When Jon learns the circumstances of his birth and his true name, will he take it?

Cause he's always wanted to know who his mother was, and learning that his mother and father loved him and wanted him to have a proper name might be the only connection he ever makes to them.

He was never a Stark, try as he might and with Ned's blood in his veins, and if he's legitimized he'll still be a false Stark, and even if he decides to keep the Snow name, his kids will have to bear it and can't just take out all the stigma of it. But maybe, just maybe, he can be a Targaryen, bond with one of Dany's dragons, bond with Dany and find himself that way.

Yeah which is a bit strange to me that Daemon would ask his brother to do it or think it's possible or that Viserys himself wouldn't just say that he can't do it since that's a Faith thing.

Maybe he thought having dragons would let Viserys set it aside even though it'd cause headaches for him and the Faith?

>it's a Terminator chase scene

Fuck the director

He did no wrong

Litmus test for reddit/true /got/

Worse

>it's a Wolverine recovering scene

>it's a I lured you into a trap cause this was all somehow part of the plan

Fuck off

Daemon probably never thought about consequences in his entire life. And he felt entitled af.

A true hero, clearly has ascended into godhood and will smite all sinners next season

Will we ever see a hot sex scene in /got/ again, anons?

Worse

>it's an I stabbed my exes so that makes me a miracle worker scene

Ghost x Sansa

Stronk Woymn^2

*tip rusted iron half helm*

sophie would probably be OK for it too. she'd pretend not to like it but she'd squirt all over the place.

Look at that horrible poetry.

Grey Worm asks them to lay down their weapons instead of fighting for people who'd never fight for you, they lay them down

Jon asks and brings up the same to Ramsay, those fuckers loose arrows into their own men and stick by Ramsay's side and it takes a larger force to finally beat them,

D&D could've went about it another way where Jon's team was more dedicated and tighter where Ramsay's were less so, where because of that Jon's side were fighting more fiercely and carefully and starting to edge ahead until some of Ramsay's men started fleeing and then the Vale would ride in, but NOOOOOOO.

I can see it

>Damn it Sophie, I already told you, you don't need to be with the wolf for this scene, we'll just use cgi and put the two shots together
>Are you sure? I mean I'm already here and he seems to like it.

i am so fucking ready for sesna to get killed off

Is the best stark

Which remaining Stark is the most lewd
Jon counts

>it's a D&D make Jon and his army retarded to make it more dramatic and give Sansa something to do battle

Fucking hell

Bitch please

Cercei and Euron's big cock while Jaime watches from the cuckshed and Robert laughs in heaven as Jaime is cucked back.

>it's a they let them set up an encirclement scene
>it's a Wun Wun has no fucking weapon scene
>it's a Wun Wun doesn't break the fucking encirclement scene

HACKS

Jon Snow and Daenerys and Tyrion

will we ever see a rape scene in got again?

Benjen.

Hes been retarded since S2
/3

>it's a Sansa's not happy Jon's alive scene
>it's a Sansa thinks Jon's gonna steal her revenge scene

She was happy Jon was alive
She was mad/worried that he went after Ramsay alone

>it's a Littlefinger was there but they didn't show him scene

with just two guys vs Ramsay's remaining army* not alone

I fucking hate her.

If he died Davos would be saying "it wasn't the Boltons that defeated Jon it was his bitch sister who left him in the dark and lied to him."

No she wasn't happy sansafag

Which of the cast do you think has banged
pic related

sansa is by far the most useless of all the "main" characters, including arya which is saying something

>it's a Sansa doesn't care to even look at Rickon's dead body and just asks where Ramsay is scene

Cred Forums actually likes GoT

>*Record scratch*
>So you're probably wondering how I got into this mess
>Well it all started when a fat king came to my dad's castle...

Reminder that all who oppose Jon will either meet their deaths or bend over for his small pecker and thank him for the privilege.

Blackfish in the books doesn't trust or like Jon cause Cat told him not to, he dies in the show where he would've definitely opposed Jon being made King had he brought the Tully army North or been there.

Maybe I'm just a jaded cunt, but I just could never buy that he was really in it for a selfless, godly cause. I just knew in my heart that he was doing all this to gain power and fuck with royalty and the rich.

Guess we'll never know now though.

>it's a kino episode

Is there still hope Jon isn't a Targ shit?

Literally zero

Cuck in the north

youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE

>it's a redacted still doesn't see that Jon/sansa is advantageous

Top kek

>hur dur he's still a Stark whether he's ned's son or Lyanna's

Not like this isn't mostly a patriarchal society with inheritance and name passing through the male right?

>hur dur he's the rightful king cause people want him to be

Not like he fucks over succession something fierce cause he's not the son of the man they thought. An acclaimed male bastard of Ned is one thing, a bastard or legitimate Targaryen's son by a younger female Stark is another.

>hur dur they only hate Rhaegar cause he kidnapped Lyanna so if he didn't then they'd be fine with Jon

Not like Rhaegar still didn't spark a war that killed three Starks

We will get the reveal that Rhaegar loved Lyanna next season but so far
Show has shown Lyanna is his mom, Rhaegar is said to have raped her many times over the seasons and Dayne said Rhaegar wanted the Kingsguard at the tower of joy.

So no he's a Targshit

Where will you be when the fat fuck makes a lame excuse for no book 6 in 2017?

He won't need excuses cause he's not gonna give updates anymore.

The pressure's off, no one's expecting the book before season 7 to avoid major spoilers anymore

I thought it was unrealistic how some fag in a robe could overpower the king and kidnapp the queen. If I was king and some fags kidnapped my wife I would just call in an army and behead them all. He had the all the lords of at least the stormlands, the reach and casterly rocks at his command. How could he not manage to summon enough soldiers to execute some fags in robes?

Your God has forsaken you, these are your Gods now

this, tbqh

He didn't want to because he was a pussy. Honestly, Joff would have probably been a better kid. Tommen somehow got all of Tytos' shitty genes.

>How could he not manage to summon enough soldiers to execute some fags in robes?

It's not about not being able to summon soldiers, it's that he was a weak willed faggot that didn't have to balls to summon them.

Worse than Tytos to be honest

can someone explain to me why sansa stans think shes cunning, understands politics, or has leadership experience

This

Maegy Maeg had it right

Because she's stupid and literally delusional. Stupid people always think they're smart, especially when other people like Littledick manipulate them by telling them that they are smart.

I can buy that, but I can't buy that Cersei or grandma Tyrell did not act sooner than they did.

If people go to war because someone kidnap someone from their family, why would they not do it just because their opponent was religious?

That's one thing that really pisses me off IRL. How come stupid people always think they are so fucking smart? Is there a psychological explaining to this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

They either want to be Sansa, young, hot, wanted, and like her they twist shit to make things convenient and comforting so they can seff insert as some badass.

Or saw her as some innocent victim that they want to protect so they make up how she knows things or can do things she really can't to show growth in her becoming a badass that won't just be a victim anymore and will be of consequence.

Underrated scene.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Thanks for the link brobro.

I don't claim to be of superior intellect, but of normal intelligence, but this might explain why I sometime have such a hard time debating "stupid people", because they are always so dead sure that they are right, while I am open to the possibility that I might be wrong.

It's pretty much straight from the film Ida.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7elB8NGZjg

His stories contradicted one another. For example, how he got rid of his shoes. Dude was a phony.

But where does the idea from her fans that she's somehow got all this political experience come from. I'm not even memeing im genuinely trying to understand. I dont recall any point in the books where she did anything of her own volition that demonstrated cunningness, intellect, or a knack for leadership. I dont actually recall her doing anything other than get passed around from place to place. But i admit I dont like Sansa chapters and tend to skim them.

Well Cersei wasn't gonna do anything at first cause she was getting what she wanted, which was fucking over House Tyrell.

By the time she got arrested, her son's so weak he won't even rescue her so Cersei can do nothing since her power was through Tommen and even after Tommen won't do anything cause he fears the Faith will hurt Margaery if they try anything.

And at that point he wouldn't let Tyrell troops in to do their own shit to get Marg back. And by the time the troops got there, he was High Sparrow's bitch and they'd now be opposing the Crown

Wishful thinking, I guess

She gets BTFO by Myranda Royce and doesn't even realize it

Not necessarily a contradiction.

He may have left the place with no shoes, but in a similar case to what he told Cersei, someone else who had shoes might've felt he needed them more and so gave him a pair. Then later when he saw someone who too needed them more, he gave them away.

Why did not Jaimie get troops from Casterly Rocks to free Cersei? Maybe in collaboration with Mance/Grandma Tyrell troops to free them both?

Tommen would never hold them accountable for breaking the kings peace, since it is his father in-law and uncle.

Not that user but while Myranda might suspect something with her knowing Ned's Stark's bastard's name, will she make any connection to Sansa and the jump that Alayne is Sansa?

I'm waiting for her to ask "Alayne" questions about Gulltown since she says she remembers it fondly

Bc the smallfolk loved the faith/hated the nobels. If they just marched in and started beheading people they would have an uprising on their hands.

Cause he was afraid that the Faith would hurt Margaery in a rescue attempt.

And while they had Cersei probably felt they'd hurt her too

Oh shit, how did I not pick up on that. Totally going to re-watch his scenes again.

Listen to Preston's analysis of the scene. Myranda knows that Salsa is lying about everything, and I bet that blurb about Jon Snow clued her to the Starks.

Don't forget that he doesn't like wine, and then confessed to drink when he was rich.

Lying piece of shit.

I can understand that. But I just think it is strange why he could be so concerned about that, while when houses war each other they are not concerned about them hurting their family and keep on waring?

Fuck the smallfolk, right? Joffrey dealt with riots before, the goldcloaks could easily handle some pesants, Kings Landing is overpopulated anyways so it wouldn't hurt to kill of some poor people.

>She gets BTFO by Myranda Royce and doesn't even realize it
Refresh my memory?

>Jon Targaryen challenges the Night King in single combat.
>When he beats him, all the other White Walkers shatter into ice shards.

Screenshot this.

where's this from?

The show already set it up with having him make them all. D&D are inspired by the Phantom Menace

It's from the Hudsucker Proxy.

Who tills the land?

>listening to preston
>believing in preston

lol no

I literally laughed outloud

Oh shit, didn't pick up on that as well.
>dat pic
SAVED

>But I just think it is strange why he could be so concerned about that

Cause he's a punk bitch and has no balls and has never had to lead in a war.

I don't remember all the little details, just read the conversation and pay attention to the persona that Salsa tries to assume and how inconsistently with it she acts, like when it comes to the Sparrows.

Yeah Preston's theories are pretty retarded, but he's good at picking the little details of the scene.

Yes that I understand. But I don't understand why Jaime and Mance/Grandma Tyrell did just not disregard his punk ass and beheaded every sparrow in the capital?

It's not like Tommen would execute his uncle and father in-law.

My dick.

Olenna is all talk, she couldn't even poison Joffrey without Littledick.

I'm not believing anything picked up using his autism addled mind

>Fuck the smallfolk, right?
The smallfolk make up the armies tho. And with winter comming someone have to bring in the harvest.

But why did not Jaime summon an amry from Lannister clay? He is not all talk since he challenged Ned Stark to one on one?

Why would Casterly Rock pesants care about Kings Landing pesants?

>But I don't understand why Jaime and Mance/Grandma Tyrell did just not disregard his punk ass and beheaded every sparrow in the capital?

Cause end of the day he's unfortunately still the King and you have to give at least some pretense that he has authority or they might as well not care there's a Crown at all

The comic. It's bretty good and worth a read.

The future of course

But they did disregard his authority at the end? They knew very well they could have disregarded him before, because there is no way he would have executed his father in law or his uncle, especially not if Cersei and Margery was at his side again and being able to manipulate him.

...This is going to happen. I doubt it will be a single combat situation, but you're exactly right. The Night King is the key to all of this. Jon will kill him and the rest will die too. Goddammit.

>But they did disregard his authority at the end?

Yeah but that point Olenna was supremely pissed she'd be made to walk naked and she was out in the open instead of in custody so they probably figured if they grabbed her and got her safe then Tommen wouldn't give a shit after that.

so sansa forced jon to fight a war he didnt want to, with absolutely no means of winning said war.

Sansa fails to convince ANY other houses to support their cause, even though I thought the fact that she knows so many people means shes a good people person and can convince anyone to like her? r-right?

then when they ran out of time and failed to secure enough support from other houses, sansa got mad at jon for not continuing to campaign, demonstrating that she had absolutely no idea how armies work and didnt understand that they had no time due to the weather and the threat from ramsay to attack first.

then she withholds the only information that could win them the war if jon knew about it and was given the time to strategize around it, costing hundreds maybe thousands of lives and risking the loss of the entire battle if the vale hadnt shown up at exactly the right moment.

LF does all the work for her, magically moving his entire army from the Vale to Winterfell all because hes got a huge crush on sansa and not because she did any super politicing manipulation or whatever else she's supposed to be good at.

This somehow makes Sansa super smart and a great war general, and also a good leader in general?

>Why would Casterly Rock pesants care about Kings Landing pesants?
I can guarantee they don't. But murdering the pope whos entire goal (as far as the peasants know) is avenging the people dying in the war of 5 kings and standing up for the little guy will have repercussions in atleast the riverlands/crownlands. The high sparrow intimidated tqot with the simple reminder that all the smallfolk listens to him.

How the fuck is it that, Jaime can be in KL with Cersei and not know about her fucking Lancel and the walk of shame? Yet Olenna who is in Dorne immediately knows the Tyrells are dead? Like what the fuck? Is this the biggest case of plot hackery bs from d&d yet??

Fuck. That's a damn shame.

>This somehow makes Sansa super smart and a great war general, and also a good leader in general?

In a sansa stan's mind, yes.

They fully credit Sansa for having the "brains" to not tell Jon about the Vale cause they think Jon would've told Ramsay about it or had them on the field for all to see and so Ramsay would've stayed in Winterfell and they'd have to siege it.

They also give her full credit for gathering the Vale even though it was Petyr that did that without Sansa even knowing about it and he's the one that marched them all the way to Moat Cailin before offering them and she just had to say yes.

They also think she's really smart cause she correctly told Jon to give up on Rickon and that Ramsay would lay traps.

Its funny because if Jon had listened to Sansa when she demanded they continue campaigning for more men, they would have lost the whole thing. If theyd continued their campaign, the weather would prevent them from attacking WF or Ramsay would march first and take them out. Sansa would never have begged deus ex littlefinger for help instead.

Sansa and Jon both got really fucking lucky but luck doesnt make either of them smart, especially not Sansa who had nothing but terrible advice.

Oh, forgot, they also think she deserves full credit for the win since she's the one that even convinced Jon to fight for Winterfell when he just wanted to go South and she brought the Vale.

Don't forget that Sansa wanted to go to the Karstarks, lol

More importantly, how did Tyrion know that Lord Commander Mormont was killed by mutineers in order tell Jorah last season but the Citadel told Sam they thought the Night's Watch was still lead by Jeor Mormont? Especially as in the show Season 3 would have been many years ago.

I hate you fucking pedophiles.

She couldn't do it alone. No one could.

>Yet Olenna who is in Dorne immediately knows the Tyrells are dead

Are you dense?

Olenna went to Dorne BECAUSE the Tyrells were killed, she's seeking revenge

Cause bureaucracy.

They might've gotten the news a while ago but haven't updated their records yet

>I'm an idiot trying to convince myself

>Immediately knows Tyrells are dead
>in sunspear 5 minutes later
Wew lad

>They fully credit Sansa for having the "brains" to not tell Jon about the Vale cause they think Jon would've told Ramsay about it or had them on the field for all to see and so Ramsay would've stayed in Winterfell and they'd have to siege it.

What? Theres no evidence that that was her intention at all. If thats what she meant to do from the beginning then she would have said so to Jon instead of being all "luls sorry i never told you about the vale"

also, thats just retarded. Just tell jon theres other reinforcements on the way and discuss an alternate strategy that doesnt end up killing nearly of their fighting men.

And Ramsay did stay in winterfell and its only because of Wun Wun (who fought for jon not sansa) that they were able to pass the gates.

You are right brother. I am stupid. Thanks for opening my eyes. I'm going to drop out of my physics university education because you just made me realize that I'm stupid!

wew lad

Were you confused when Varys was on Dany's ship at the end too?

Hey, I'm just telling you the sansa stan shit I've seen as to why she didn't tell Jon and how smart she was for not telling him

Lol that hack would say that. So Jon in WF was months after the fight and Cersei going nuclear is then months on hiatus until shes crowned for Jaime to get back and Sassy old woman to reach Dorne. Ha these guys are idiots.

Just gettign into /GoT/ right now.
Going to watch first episode of first season.
Anything to watch for?

No, it means that Arya's thing might be happening at any point in Jon's story and vice versa, that they don't all happen at the same time or follow one another unless they reference the other.

They're just not gonna bother showing you passage of time to get one character from one place to another

Once they abandoned their efforts to convey the passage of time or to account for the time something would actually take I realized I had to shut off either my brain, or the tv. At this point I just want the show to end, but it's such a cash cow for HBO and so many other folks that of course they're going to drag it on for as long as they can.

>pic related. Sometimes you just can't win.

>Sansa fails to convince ANY other houses to support their cause, even though I thought the fact that she knows so many people means shes a good people person and can convince anyone to like her? r-right?

fucking kek. thats supposed to be her main quality that shes got going for her as a reason why she should be queen, right? What good is that "skill" if it doesnt work when she actually needs it

Cast her.

Peppery Peen.

To be fair, while Cogman's explanation is sensible that one was particularly jarring for most people and for good reason. While the implication is there was a large time gap and he didn't teleport, even from a narrative perspective it's jarring because there's a big elephant in the room with Varys and Daenerys regarding the assassination.

The key to a time jump is that audiences need to be able to easily process the jump and what happened offscreen needs to feel unnecessary to show without it feeling like we've skipped a crucial beat in the storytelling. Otherwise subconciously, you're gonna be weirded out like what happened. I don't think it's entirely necessary that Daenerys had to be introduced on screen to Ellaria and Olenna for example, someone allied to Dany showing up at the meeting is enough for audiences to grasp that.

But because Varys himself has questionable loyalties to Daenerys and has never met her or explained what he did, it fucked with what they were trying to do there and broke the narrative logic that would allow people to process the time jump as with their other attempts.

edited ofc

The later books open up with a note
From George saying ignore the time line of chapters as the events are separate.
The show does the same thing. Euron will show up with his ships finished early next season I bet because of this as well.

Biter

Okay, I watched it, doesn't require as many jumps as his other theories

I kinda like it

this

Do you think she comes here? What do you think she thinks of /got/? Do you think she has hearty chuckle at all the angry fat misogynist men who constantly call her a slag and a whore? Who really only do it because they're buttpained about never being able to have sex with her? Do you think she posts here? Is she the /soapfag/?

i want to lick those teeth!

>swn have that red hair again

Wig, because she's dying this season, so she's not "dyeing" this season, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....aaaaaah

Bravo Dabid

post yfw shandra dies this season and sophiefags fade away like smirkfufags

Reminder that Jon will become Jaehaerys Targaryen, and that just because he doesn't have the Stark name doesn't mean he can't still have Stark values

Shalom /got/

If she dies early on I will thank Uncle Benjen until the end of my days

They won't fade, they'll become more cancerous than ever.

Tumblr will riot as will every tumblr infested or allied website calling D&D misogynists for putting Sansa through all this shit, having her raped, making her a traitor then killing her off

I think that if she ever lurked here, she doesn't anymore and grew out of this place.

Why didn't we save her?!?!?!?!

s*apyfag is a solid 1.0

Pretty rude chart to be honest.

dont post ugly women and they wont get called ugly

The outrage would be pretty fucking transparent. They wouldnt be mad because a female character got killed off, theyd be mad because their favorite character specifically didnt get the Queen of Everything ending they wanted. Theyd be mad because she was written with a different character arc than their fanfiction, and because she didnt become a super cunning political genius mastermind manipulator like they all for some reason imagined she was based on no particular evidence other than wishful thinking. Sansa isnt "owed" anything by the writers, shes a fucking character. She's definitely going to die in the books because she's a perpetual moron, so why wouldnt the show do the same.

Homely isn't an insult in my opinion to be honest family.
It's more about personality anyway.

As much as there are other shows I watch that will keep my interest it's still upsetting GoT won't be back until next summer instead of spring.

I mean as a show I am way more looking forward to Twin Peaks. But with GoT comes the viewing parties I go to and have since season 3 with my friend who is a cuck and after the episode we fuck his wife. I can't believe those Jews are cucking me out of cucking my friend for months

>Tumblr will riot as will every tumblr infested or allied website calling D&D misogynists for putting Sansa through all this shit, having her raped

it's fine, I like arguing with them about how it was not a rape.

Triggering SJW retards is more entertaining than S6 desu

>It's more about personality anyway.

The line of the ugly

She's objective non-ugly, user.

>I post actresses on a Mongolian boot forum because of her personality

my fucking sides

Do sansafags think Jeyne Poole is going to be the endgame queen in the north in the books? I mean because GRRM had her raped by ramsay and everything. So doesnt that mean she deserves to be queen? If she doesnt become queen does that make GRRM an uber misogynist?

>objectively

Again, raise your standards son

Do people hate the FOOKIN LEGEND guy? I loved those scenes.

I liked the one with Meera in it.

She's very cute.

Fuck no. We love him.

>She's very cute.

Why is Euron greyjoy such a bozo?

>implying not

Maybe if you are Bran and only have Hodor to look at

Plain Jane jewess

Its really cool that GoT hires MtF trans genders to play characters on the show

Stop bullying.

Stop posting trannys

>preston
>that high up on cute

We see you mrs jacobs, didn't know you were a meerafag

100% confirmed that whoever made this chart just put them all randomly.

Or he's blind as fuck and can't read a story/watch a show.

why do you think showbran has never shown any interest in meera unlike his book counterpart

because showbran is gay as fuck

It's flawless.

because he's an humongous faggot?

Because this piece of dialog was never adapted

>"You are only a boy, I know, but you are our prince as well, our lord’s son and our king’s true heir. We have sworn you our faith by earth and water, bronze and iron, ice and fire. The risk is yours, Bran, as is the gift. The choice should be yours too, I think. We are your servants to command.” She grinned. “At least in this.”
“You mean,” Bran said, “you’ll do what I say? Truly?”
“Truly, my prince,” the girl replied, “so consider well.”

character =/= actor you dumb shits

Leave him alone.

>manfrog hybrid cutest
>manfrog hybrid nicest - she was picking fight with Osha and shit
>Waif 3rd cutest - I even like her, but 3rd, seriously?
>Osha is like 3/10 on the "not cute" scale but Samwell, Podrick, Tommen, Sweetrobin, etc..etc.. are "cute"
>Mememormont with the retarded fucking face is almost at the top cutest
>she,s also 'very nice" even tho she spent every single of her scenes bitching and moaning and using sarcasm and making angry face like a fucking bulldog

>girl tells you shes your servant to command

if brans dick wasnt diamonds maybe he is a fag

BUTTBLASTED, TASTELESS FAGS

>Podrick, Tommen
I think they're pretty cute

get some glasses skype

Rickon cuter than 3/4 of the guys on the show?
He's captain's daughter tier.

It's ok to have shit taste user, not everyone can be a patrician

>bran isnt in the top left corner

it just makes no sense

:^)

frogfu posting and the autists that cant help but take the bait every time is a /got/ staple

Whoever made it is a dumb Hodorfag from r*ddit, they all hate Bran for hurting le meme giant.

nobody cared about hodor until he died

Generic background wench #631

>Hodorfag
>r*ddit
>Bran
>le

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/9gag/
>>>/memecentral/

Stop abusing memes trying to fit in, you don't fool anyone.

Whatever youre implying here is wrong

>fit in

It's obvious shitposting, what the fuck are you on about

The NFL regular season is upon us. And with it, the agony and the ecstasy.

I got a taste of both yesterday from my two teams.

The Jets ripped my guts out and stomped on them with an agonizing one-point loss to the Cincinnati Bengals in the morning game, as the Jets have a habit of doing. But in the afternoon game, the Giants made me smile and whoop and cheer with a rousing one-point win over the Dallas Cowboys.

A single point was the difference in both games. The difference between joy and despair.

Ah, we sports fans are a strange and peverse bunch. It really makes no difference whatsoever to my life whether my teams win or lose... yet somehow it makes a vast difference to my mood. And these close games are going to kill me, I swear. Even that wonderful Giants victory could easily have become a second agonizing defeat, if a certain Dallas wideout had cut right instead of left when he caught the game's final pass from the rookie Cowboy qb.

Fwiw, the Jet defense looked formidable even in defeat, sacking Bengals qb Andy Dalton seven times. How Gang Green managed to lose the game despite that boggles belief, but after decades as a Jets fan, I am used to being boggled.

The Giants defense was not nearly as impressive... but given that last year Big Blue had the worst defense in the NFL, I still have to give them props. I had rather hoped the Giant offense would rack up hundreds of passing yards against a weak Dallas D and crush the boys, but that did not happen, alas. Still, they played well enough to win. Odell is still amazing, the rookie wideout Shepard looks like the real deal, but the real highlight of the day for me was seeing Victor Cruz catch a touchdown pass and do his salsa dance. Cruz is one of my favorite Giants of all time, a true Cinderella story, and a lot of people thought he would never make it back after his devastating injury two years ago. It was so great to see him dancing.

Ah, well. A long season awaits. More agony, more ecstasy.

Anyone else have a comfy as fuck day watching that marathon? I'm a Stannis guy so didn't like season six that much but I have to admit laying on the couch after a long work week and watching it all I liked the season more.

>An old quote from Martin regarding the loss that appeared on a fan site recently went crazy on Reddit:

>"Eat your heart out, Rowling," Martin wrote. "Maybe you have billions of dollars and my Hugo, but you don't have readers like these."

>In 2012, Martin, author of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series (adapted for HBO as "Game of Thrones"), elaborated on his feelings. "I wish I have beaten her, what can I say! I would have liked to win that award and I don't think Rowling cares much about it," Martin told the blog Adria's News. "And she didn't send anyone to accept the award, which is certainly annoying."

Why is he so salty over an award he lost in 2001?

>His grudge may have led him to poke fun at "Harry Potter" within the pages of the next book in his series, "A Feast for Crows," The Wire reported. In a passage of that book, Martin described a fight between the female knight Brienne of Tarth and two male knights. "She had ridden over Harry Sawyer and broken Robin Potter's helm, giving him a nasty scar," Martin wrote.

Was it autism?

I missed the Jon Sansa reunion episode but yeah, was pretty comfy so long as you didn't think much about what was going on and just took it all in

Cuck! LOL

clever girl

This

Dabid and Dan are hacks user. If you put logic into this show you'd realize a shit ton of stuff shouldn't have happened.
>The Umbers and Rickon they've had the kid for almost 2 seasons. And now they decide to give him up?
>The Northern Soldiers not being afraid of Wun Sun at all
>Wun Wun not having a weapon even though we've see giants have weapons before in there series
>Not creating a Giant sheild for wun wun to hold that could've easily deflected arrows. And all it would've took was some trees
>The wildlings not having shields
>They didn't give Wun Wun a a pole to he could smash the Bolton front line
>Ghost wasn't in it at all
Honestly the Budget is what forced Jon to lose the battle. That and horrible writing.

What is the source of this gif?

>>The Umbers and Rickon they've had the kid for almost 2 seasons. And now they decide to give him up?

Well the Umbers really, really hate Wildlings so I can see even in the books them having problems with Jon bringing them, Mors wouldn't take that shit. But yeah, giving up Rickon when they could've used him as a hostage to keep Jon from attacking them if they thought he was so bad, or as a rallying point for the North around someone besides the Boltons. But fuck D&D.

>Honestly the Budget is what forced Jon to lose the battle. That and horrible writing.

I don't even think it's budget, it's entirely horrible writing. D&D just wanted to make it as dramatic as possible so things had to seem difficult, then emotional, then bloody, then messy, then grim dark and hopeless until you get help at the last minute. If Wun Wun had a weapon or anything in the fight made sense, Jon would've been winning before the Vale came in or at least not as fucked as he was.

Ramsay even had his archers fire right into cavalry being led by Lord Karstark, and somehow the other Karstarks were perfectly fine with this and fight alongside Smalljon while their Lord lay dead under a horse and with a Bolton arrows in him. That's just shit writing.

This iPad 2 parody video

youtube.com/watch?v=BW37nPzpAwY

You're both wrong. It's based on this scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=j6VsYRvvKbk#t=0m51s

well he looks like a black Red Forman

im rewatching the bran scenes from season 6 rn aka the only scenes worth rewatching from any episode thats not 9 or 10

Guys will cordy come back next season? I really hope so. She is the best girl of the serie.

Friendly reminder

Rhaegar was an insane autistic rapist

Friendly reminder.

Bobby B was the King of all Cucks.

That is all

Can you blame him?

>it's a cordyfag is still cordyfagging thread

Wew

If you could be any one of the characters in the show right now, who would it be and why?

Me, based Jon Starkgaryen, tell Yohn that Littlefinger sold Sansa to the Boltons, execute him, marry Sansa off to Albar Royce, puts her just close enough to House Royce to show appreciation for their help, but doesn't help her seize power and control of the Vale forces by marrying Robin or Yohn's son.

whats /got/s opinion of poorquentyn

bran

If warging into something when your physical body dies makes it so you eventually lose your memories and you fade, is that why the Children still have those singers being kept alive by the roots in the Cave? To prevent them from going entirely into the trees and fading?

If Night King kills them, doesn't that mean the end of the Old Gods? They might last a little but they'll eventually forget themselves.

Bran will have to become an old man in a tree at that point, to live long enough to find another greenseer and to become the first of a new generation of Old Gods

Pointless character, pointless journey.

A perfect example of the fat man making characters and stretching out the story cause he's more interested in world building and showing you shit than actually advancing and ending anything

thats not what i was talking about but thank you for sharing

Friendly reminder dany will literally spend all of next season on a ship

Dubs confirm that this will fucking happen..... Christ I just fuckingcant with the show anymore

but bloodraven, a time traveler who can see the future, already said 'you wont be an old man in a tree'

>if he's legitimized he'll still be a false Stark
Kys..... Like for real.... His mother is a star... Just kys

>Dany's invasion of Westeros will fail in your lifetime

Female line don't mean dick unless she married under her station and you don't get much higher than House Targaryen at the time

He's a fucking Targ

tfw all the northern lords turn on jon when they find out hes a targ

Reminder that the High Sparrow is just a broken man from Information Retrieval. A man who lost his waifu to the corrupt government.

Bloodraven while being able to see the future also died like a little bitch and let all those Children die and dreamers too if they ever existed in the show.

Now either he's a horrible person, or he can be wrong

That or Bran dies, or Old Gods and all that last greenseer shit goes away after Bran dies

I was really disappointed that Mace didn't go all 'fuck the king' and march his troops into the Sept to get his son back.
And the Tyrells totally should've followed through on their threat to starve the city/crownlands.

He couldn't exactly leave or anything, he just resigned himself to his fate. The Children seemed to as well. Bloodraven doesn't really know everything.

He used to be so based but he's been BTFO

So he cares enough to look to see if Bran will ever be an old man but not if he or the Children would die anytime soon?

They resigned themselves after Bran had been marked and they were already fucked. If he could see the future he would've known already that Bran would get caught and they could've been ready already to fight, escape or prevent him from getting touched.

I really want to see him deal with this and not just glossed over either. I want to see Jon deal with the fact that Ned isn't his father and his siblings are his cousins. I want him to be angry at Ned, but I want him to realize that Ned only had his best interest in mind.

I also want Jon to be interested in his Targ side rather than to only to still obsess over his Stark side.

Why in God's name would he be angry at Ned? Jon should be able to realise that he would be dead if Ned didn't pretend that he was his bastard.
His own wife hated him for it for 16 years; he made a massive sacrifice to make sure that Jon had a decent life and Jon should be nothing but grateful for it.

They might not have a set timescale or anything. They can see events in relation to what has/will happen but a greenseer could only say that something happened in the time of the First Men based off of general time cues. He can see that the Children are screwed and Bran will get away but he can't be sure of when, exactly, it will happen.
The Night's King incident and Bran being a greenseer might have thrown a wrench into things. It was really unclear. He should've warned Bran about that but the writers only have a set amount of time left and they wrote that badly to get things moving along. Not an excuse, but I guess it's an explanation for why Bloodraven didn't see it coming.

wow just wow

Not that user but he could've taken him as his bastard but still had let him be raised and fostered somewhere else and still be safe. With staunch Stark supporters like the Manderlys or even the Reeds

Why would that be better for him than being raised at Winterfell? It's pretty obvious that he would be safest being raised near Ned.

what a qt

>implying dany invasion will fail on the show
>implying we'll have a book with dany invasion at any point
>

>I also want Jon to be interested in his Targ side rather than to only to still obsess over his Stark side.

>still obsess

You fucking idiot being a stark is all he's ever known... How is that being obsessive... Kek fucking plebs

Kys

Cause then he wouldn't be hated by Cat, could've stayed past 14 without worrying about being kicked out if his foster father left on business, and wouldn't have to keep comparing himself to his brothers and know he can't have this or that or be an outcast of his family but still have to be there.

He'd be safe with Stark loyalists too. People can't even find Greywater Watch, even if Robert found things out, he'd be fine and not like Reed isn't loyal or wouldn't know so it's also fine.

>FINEST MAN I EVER MET YOUR GRACE

>Daenerys reaches King's Landing
>Cersei has already gone mad, but is very calm
>She orders the City Watch to stand down
>Word gets to Daenerys, she releases her dragons
>Daenerys is doing her victory lap on Drogon over King's Landing
>Cersei orders all the Wildfire under the city set off
>Jaime murders her so she'll be stopped but it's too late
>The city explodes
>To the rest of Westeros, it looks like Daenerys murdered millions after they surrendered to her
>Post yfw

Mfw

howland dont give a fuck about jon

Howland obeys his Lord and is loyal enough to keep secrets, who gives a fuck if he's not blood related? Fostering is a great honor and it shows Ned's continued trust in him

Ned probably raised Jon himself for the same reasons that he decided to foster Theon himself; so he could be sure that they grew up to be good men.
OFC that didn't really work out with Theon but you can hardly blame Ned for autistic Ironbaby genes.

Danys going to die at the wall

But Robb and Sansa were shit anyway.

and if you could show, so are Arya and Bran.

She could survive the explosion, it creates more drama since people would view her as a mad queen who brought rapists and pirates and usurpers with her

*count

this explanation is fucking smashed when they synced up sams journey to old town with jons story at winterfell in the way of the white ravens

He said they don't necessarily match up all the time, not that they don't ever

yeah but since they have matched up in this instance, they've fucked up their sense of time and how long it takes to travel. it took sam all that time to get to the other end of the continent, while it takes other characters much less time.

>while it takes other characters much less time.

But we don't know how those other characters line up with Jon or Sam and specific parts of their journey, so we don't know if it takes much less time

it's simply not reasonable to think the timelines are so mismatched that Jon and Sam's being linked doesn't implicate others.

Implicating others but at which points is very important and in relation to further and previous points we still don't know exactly how the timeline and travel works out.

Who else here is hoping for an Edmure/Baelish reunion?
With all the nasty shit Littlefinger is getting up to, it might just take his childhood bully to put him back in his place.

>it's a we still don't have pics of sophie with red hair day

Her and Maisie have been out together, hanging out a lot and documenting it. Death flag

>lyanna's face when

He makes me cringe with everything he writes that isn't (i must admit) his GOAT chapter analysis.

No she'll hang out in a free city to.

I like some of his theories and writing, but he seems like a shit person with for the most part shit taste.

LE GOT IS BASED

no he has pretty patrician taste

At least they're not the standard
>Jon, Dany, Tyrion, and Arya are muh favorite characters
But I don't think that being a hipster and picking Quent as your favorite equals being a patrician.

No but it means he put some thought into it

Yeah, he thought, "Which character people usually don't like can I defend to seem like more of a snowflake on tumblr?". A true patrician, to be sure.

>And the Tyrells totally should've followed through on their threat to starve the city/crownlands.
Why exactly didn't they do just that

Like Olenna says they'll do it because it's KL's sole source of food, but they don't do it and just keep feeding the city.

P R E S T O N

Cast him

Why would anyone carry out that order knowing they were going to die for it? It's not like Cersei has a lot of loyal followers anyway

I agree with all this. If only because while him continuing to identify as just a Stark isn't unrealistic or not understandable, it's so fucking boring as a storytelling choice.

Like you said, we've spent 5 books and 6 seasons with him moping about his Stark lineage. It's on par with him coming back from death and his personality not changing. I hate when author's introduce twists like this, drag them out until the very end of the story so that fans have exhausted every interesting possibility, then when it's finally revealed it has no time or reason to impact anything because all the important character development people have invested in was already built on the "lie".

If Jon doesn't care about his dad being Rhaegar and it has no impact on his chatscter, what's the point of making his father Rhaegar in the first fucking place? Because you want to show that Jon is special? Like the "death" that had little character consequences either? Fuck that, if Jon isn't gonna show any fire traits then at this point you could achieve the same thing just making him immaculately conceived and marrying Dany at the end you Fat Hack.

He adjusts his story according to who he is speaking to. He's a liar and manipulator.

How is it to live in an existence where you can't understand what you are watching?

Are you stupid?

The story is being told in a non-linear fashion. So we don't know when Sam's storyline is happening in relation to the others.

Then you couldn't have the end scene of Dany on her ships. They'd still be talking in Mereen. We just assume that Tyrion defended Varys who already proved his loyalty to Dany by bringing her the Martell and Tyrell army.

Daily reminder that Jon will unite with the WWs and defeat the muslim queen and her dragons.

So they would be the equivalent of salty Stannisfags here on /got/.

NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW
:^)!

Because he never told him anything even when he got older. He can still be upset and still understand why Ned did what he did. It's those conflicting emotions that make for a more complex character.

Maybe only you thought that?

I agree. There's no point in making his father Rhaegar if it's only to show that he's some special snowflake. I want it to have a huge affect on his character. Learning that Ned isn't his father and his siblings aren't related to him should be a big enough event to crumble his world apart.

I do agree with you as well. He should be interested in his Targ side, too otherwise what is the point?

>early shit waifu thread

kys

This. Quentyn was a fucking retard and I laughed my ass off for the entire chapter where he gets fucking fireblasted. Saw it coming as soon as he explained his plan, couldn't wait for him to actually try it.

New Barristan thread when?

I really hate waifu threads, so I'm gonna post in this one until it hits the bump limit

I'm gonna 404 this bitch on my own, then.

Cleganebowl pretty much BTFO now that the Hound is heading north with Beric and Thoros.

Just sitting here, talking to myself.

What is dead may never die.

Aren't you forgetting her mute lovely giant?