What the fuck is next for her amazing career?

What the fuck is next for her amazing career?
Give her her awards already and show her the fucking respect she's entitled to you fucking cunts.

Let me guess: another boring vehicle for her to ape Meryl Streep in and then go on an intensive pr campaign across American talkshows where she completely exaggerates her accent and desperately tries to please the Americans by pretending to be a Leprechaun. Maybe she'll even put her pale, lumpy frame in a hideous granny swimsuit again in the next film.

>posting an old pic before that brief period of fatness fucked up her face forever

literally perfect and you're wrong

i was just about to jerk off desu
post some lewd sershas for me pls

I'm going to have to be the one to say this, but do you have any younger sershos. Circa atonement

Would rather fug the girl on the left two b H

but who would you marry

All of them

Another career defining role in that new Ian McEwan novel adaptation (scripted by himself) On Chesil Beach

ilu

>anooooon

>tfw im going to be with her one day
i know it bros, i know it will happen. i can't fail

Are you the user who's gonna be a director in the long distant future?

>>anooooon
I know I will spend some time with her, probably four seconds before her security wrestle me to the ground, slamming my erection against the cold, cold ground

>Another career defining role in that new Ian McEwan novel adaptation (scripted by himself) On Chesil Beach

Just cut to the chase for you here, she finally has sex and doesn't like it, then there's a cackhanded flashforward to an unearned QED ideological assertion epilogue, you're welcome.

She was so nice to me yesterday in my dream :3

yes. not long distant, i would say if i am going to succeed it will be in 5 years. our ages are only a few months apart so no weird age gap

I have the novel right here by my side user, I know what it happens, the thing is the author WANTS that done with the subtlety only Ronan can bring.

pls delete this

If you ever succeed user, please be nice to her, and protect her from the hollywood sharks and mogul producers

>her amazing career

Of courshe. I doubt she will even want to be in my movies let alone in my life but we will see.

that's over user, it's more than a year that it's over, she's free

>ywn sneak into Mrs. Kehoe's house and gently rape Felicity

don't ever touch my waifu

>friends go slutty costumes for the night
why she's always so classy?

blacked

when?

If I do, you'll know it's me because I'll provide subtle winks and nods to Cred Forums in my films and in my public life as a celebrity. So you'll know who to hate, user

If that happens don't make fun of the sershbros pls

fuck you

I would never

I understand, I truly do. but I have goals in life and i must pursue them. if someone beats me to it i will hate them as you would hate me. and our hate will meld together to create one powerful entity of mourning

Is she dressed as left shark or the blue pilled bird?

a howl

Penguin Kigurumi user

Tell me more about the novel.

Is it shitty?

It's funny how the novel is mostly about Edward, but now things have changed because of her

>The film is set on Chesil Beach, UK in 1962 and it is about Florence, as one half of two young lovers, to the touching story of how their unexpressed misunderstandings and fears shape the rest of their lives. It is a tender story which shows how the entire course of a life can be changed – by a gesture not made or a word not spoken.