Just saw an early teaser of Wonder Gal

Just saw an early teaser of Wonder Gal

Ama

T H I C C arms

What did you have for lunch today

Is the villain Ares?

I steal breakfast from hotels because I'm dirt poor

No, but they mention him. The Black Hand that started WW1 are cultists trying to bring Hades to Earth

On a scale of 1 to 10 how badly do you want her to fuck your boipussy?

Who is the villain?

Is Dr Psycho in it?

Does Peter Dinklage play him?

Is there a scene where he rapes her?

Jesus fuck that looks terrible.

The Black Hand

No

No

Goofball

Please tell us it won't be a complete disappointment.

Is it kino?

How does it connect to Justice League ?

>Black Hand (Palestine) (al-Kaff al-Aswad), an Islamist militant group in the British Mandate of Palestine in the 1930s

Jesus christ Hollywood, we get it

The villain lady with the phantom of the opera mask on her jaw looked cool. What's her role in the movie?

This is accurate. One scene she's hiding her swowrd inside her dress in a crowded room. You can LITERALLY see the hilt sticking out through the back.

Thats in the trailer...

>It's another vulnerable Cred Forumsmblr retards believe some random asshole claiming to be an "insider" who just makes educated guesses based on the trailer

lmao

Agreed.

This is now a WW plot theory thread.

>WW raised as a naive warrior on Themyscira
>Pine is a US intelligence operative, who's discovered someone's manipulating the great powers into WW1
>That someone is Ares, the German officer in the trailer
>Pine has information that could reveal this manipulation, and end the war relatively peacefully
>WW decides to accompany Pine back to Europe to stop Ares
>Ares sidekick (Spanish mask lady) is a disgraced Amazon, likely Astarte, or possibly Doctor Poison
>Ares wipes out the Amazons using German military tech
>WW stops Ares, but at the cost of Pine's life, Themyscira, and all evidence of Ares manipulation. WW1 continues, then leads into WW2
>WW ends movie as a bitter loner, knowing she could've prevented the 20th century's worst excesses, if she'd had the resources and backing

>in a stunning plot twist, wonder woman removes her armor to reveal she has literally no body

She was cast for her height above all else.

In heels, she's over six feet.

>Plot lines sounds good enough
>They'll fuck it up as in any other DC movies

Why are they so shit. It's the writer, if not it's the director, if not it's the casting director or if not it's producer's fault. They always fuck it up.

Geoff Johns is punching up the screenplay to Snyder's story.

Very good news for DC/WB, because it was his late intervention that turned Suicide Squad into a hit...whether you like the quirky/ghetto approach his edit took, it rescued it from being a flop, thanks to the reviews.

Johns is the new DCEU boss, and I think no one's happier about that than Snyder...if he turns JL into a billion-plus hit, than Snyder's back out of the doghouse for good.

I want her to make me gag on her 12 inch girlcock

I actually think that as long as she stands next to other mortals she'd look like a great WW.
It's the height that makes her look like a warrior, I'd shit my pants if she stood beside me, everyone looks like a gnome in that pic while standing next to her.

>Hades

HAHAHAAHAHA FUCK THIS SHIT

>I steal breakfast from hotels
If I see an unfamiliar face at continental I confront them and ask for a room number. If you did this at my hotel you would either cough up $11.50 on the spot (the cost of the breakfast per person) or I would call the cops and have you charged with trespassing and theft.

>because I'm dirt poor
You will starve again, unless you learn the meaning of the law.

>It's the height that makes her look like a warrior, I'd shit my pants if she stood beside me

Are you a manlet?

how can marvelts even compete?

Do you mean Hades or Ares?
Pls answer

Post a detailed plot synopsis including specific information not shown in trailers or fuck off.

She's got heels on her boots while wearing the costume, user.

>Bin Affleck 6'3 or 6'4
>Henry Cavill 6'1
>Ray Fisher 6'3
>Jason Momoa 6'4
>Joe Manganiello 6'5
>Dwayne Johnson "The Rock" 6'4

>Geoff Johns is punching up the screenplay to Snyder's story.

>Very good news for DC/WB, because it was his late intervention that turned Suicide Squad into a hit

Who can say the movie wouldn't go better at the box office if it had remained like it was?

All things indicate the movie was at least going to be better received by critics, and it could still please the crowd that made it into a success while also pleasing the crowd that didn't like how it turned out to be.

pleb

Image macros are a violation of board rules.

>implying the critics weren't going to slam it regardless

The marketing campaign, coupled with the last-minute re-edit, got enough asses in seats to counteract the negative reviews.

Hopefully the original edit will be released in an Ultimate Cut.

You sound like you're 14

Again, and shitpost to your heart's content.

>In heels, she's over six feet.
You mean, she's a big gal?

>DC confirmed for Gaykino

I'm not complaining

How do they do the name drop?

>You're quite the wonder woman.

Literally all the guys there have a better hairline than her.

Too bad Cavill wasn't there

This one will finally be good

she's a total qt3.14

but the movie looks like shit.