HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

>Terrence Malick Will Make Rare Live Appearance in New Jersey in October

>Cinephiles and Terrence Malick fans may want to listen up because the reclusive director is scheduled to make a rare appearance next month at Princeton’s Garden Theatre in New Jersey.

>According to the theater’s website, “The Tree of Life” helmer will be part of a special screening of Roberto Rossellini’s drama “Journey To Italy,” which will take place on October 21. Malick will be on hand to present the film, as well as have a live discussion with audiences following the screening.

indiewire.com/2016/09/terrence-malick-to-make-appearance-new-jersey-princeton-theater-1201730318/

>tfw live in VA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_UraxfJFTJk
theguardian.com/film/2012/apr/04/aki-kaurismaki-le-havre-interview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

terrence malick is a hack and only stupid people like his films

Hopefully someone will call him out on his pretentious hackery.

I'm gonna go and tell him he's shit and needs a shit

These tbqhwyf.

>Cinephiles and Terrence Malick fans
I like how they separate these two because they know Malick fans aren't real cinephiles or they'd know what a hack he is.

There is no such thing as a fireproof wall.

>According to Affleck, on his fourth day of filming, he was handed notes for the day's scenes by Malick himself, which consisted of only two phrases; "Dance," and "Be love." In addition, Malick had doodled a small unicorn in the margin.[14]

JUST

>hes going to some yank state

why cant you do it back home terry

you have fans here too

VISIONARY

Malick resorted to guerrilla style tactics where the actors were not told who they would be interacting with, requiring them to improvise entire scenes. Bale said that Malick referred to this as "torpedoing" and that as a result he mistook Teresa Palmer for a real stripper.[23][24] These methods came to a head when the cast and crew entered a Hollywood party without permission.[24] When the production was politely asked to leave, Malick looked the hosts and their security guards straight in the eye and whispered, "Your words are thoughtless, my thoughts are wordless" as a single gust of wind suddenly blew his hat up into the sky.[25][26][27]

>"The first one [Badlands] was OK. That was in the 1970s. After that they were Christian bullshit."

>filmed 4 years ago
>still hasn't been released

this is pretty fucked up tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=_UraxfJFTJk

What the fuck is wrong with Finns

>Malick looked the hosts and their security guards straight in the eye and whispered, "Your words are thoughtless, my thoughts are wordless" as a single gust of wind suddenly blew his hat up into the sky

ITT: directors who are literally you

Literally WHO?

>"Goodfellas is bullshit. It is the lousiest film ever, ever made. After Raging Bull, Scorsese was a lousy amateur."

>shitposting loudly
:D :D :D

theguardian.com/film/2012/apr/04/aki-kaurismaki-le-havre-interview

I meant Kaurismaki is shitposting IRL

Malick's first two are his only truly worthwhile films.

Terrence Malick is American, you fucking idiot

Yankee also refers to the Northern states of the US, retard.

Legend says that if you live in Austin you can see him birdwatching and photographing different types of grass
Sometimes irate homeowners have to use the garden hose on him to get him off their lawns

How is Malick a hack? Or is this just a meme

malick is a meme

Mandatory

The atheism industry is lobbying hard against Malick because they know a single one of his films could put them out of business.

thanks reddit

Is he going to say "lol tricked ya, ttw and koc was supposed to be shit" and then announce he's making a good film again?

He's going to show up and say, "I'm actually Ben Bernanke" and then laugh quite Jewishly

It'll just be a prank. Someone from Brad's company will show up to say that Mr. Malick was cut from the final appearance.

>being this pleb

really makes you think

thanks reddit

>Rare Live Appearance
Rare Malick

>HOLY SHIT
LE HOLYY FUCKING SHIT DUUUUDE LIKE RAD BRO XD

kys

How do you know so much about reddit, user?

thats a really beautiful film, better than anything he has done for sure

there was --I think-- a BFI blu-ray release not too long ago

>--I think--

Doubt that any Texan will ever appreciate his work.

Holy Shit this thread
What does Reddit have against based Terry? Is it the Christian themes or are they just too dumb to understand his newer work?

GREAT SCOTT MARTY!!!

>Holy Shit
LE HOLY SHIIIIT DUUUUDE

What do you have against holy shit, man?

He's a Christfag like Malick