You are here because the outside world rejects you. THIS is your family. I am your father...

You are here because the outside world rejects you. THIS is your family. I am your father. I want you all to become full members of the Foot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZEWLnvqOsls
youtube.com/watch?v=Nl6jXsPlOcA
rogerebert.com/reviews/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-1990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>his face mask is large and round, similar to the shape of the turtles mouths

what did they mean by this

If I take that off will you die?

Very comfy movie, takes me back to when I first watched it at my grandparents house 15 years ago.

>I am your father.

Why did they try and turn Shredder into Darth Vader?

I remember watching the Grinch in theatres with my grandma and brother in November/December 2000

>the Foot
lmao what a meme name

I remember renting the channel the next year at Rogers Video

This mirrored a real social problem back then. Kids felt rejected and had no real strong family bonds so they joined gangs to fill that family void.

1990 was a magical year for movies and TV, maybe the comfiest year ever.

Is this some kind of foot fetish club?

Post predictions for 2018 remake
>Diverse who's
>Smartphones
>Boris Karloff reference
>Minions reference
>Wacky Zany Tumblr deep meanings and morals

Kill yourself

Not turtles but the Grinch ya goof.

GO. PLAY. HAVE FUN.

It's a parody of the Hand from Daredevil.

There is a new enemy: freaks of nature who interfere with our business. You are my eyes and ears. Find them! Together we will punish these creatures, these... turtles.

YOU FIGHT WELL

IN DA OLD STYLE

BUT YOUVE CAUSED ME ENOUGH TROUBLE

NOW YOU FACE

THE SHREDDERRRR

>you now hear Shredder's Suite in your head

>15 years ago
I went to the cinema to watch this in 1990.
>26 years ago

>back then
Nigga, they STILL have this problem
now we got stupid black kids shooting each other for no other reason other than "bullshit pretend family honor"

Grinch is better, much comfier

I saw Secret of the Ooze in a 20 seat theater in a small town with my grandparents, they never went to see another movie and had no idea what the fuck was going on kek

member when the first poster came out (w/ those suits/masks they didnt even use) and we all went apeshit w/ excitement?

youtu.be/ZEWLnvqOsls

Great poster

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!!!!

What were legitimately the best Turtle branded foods to come out of the Turtle boom bros?

Big green dildos

also these were dank

Turtles were popular from 86-91. 1992 was when it was declining and the next year with the third movie and power rangers debuting in America it was the end of them for a while.

footfags are the worst

I watched it on a bootleg VHS in 1990. My dad borrowed it from a guy he worked with. I saw Turtles 2 at the cinema.

Kino

You expect me to waste precious manpower because some immigrants are reminded of something that supposedly happened, years ago IN JAPAN!

I saw this on VHS on a 14" tv and couldn't see shit because it was so dark.

>The 90s
It's time to go back

My folks brought back the tapes from Thailand with english subs, but they were the best quality. I think they helped me to learn english. I watched them a ridiculous amount of times.

That's why it was so good, it was dark and moody. The next two films were brightened up and you could tell how shitty the costumes looked.

You're objectively wrong, they still looked great and DELETE THIS

Grinch 2000 is way better. Home Alone was the best movie of 1990

The Grinch fucking sucks, but I love Home Alone 1990 and rewatch it every year so I don't wanna fight with you user

Purchased this on blu-ray last year and something my 7 year old self didn't notice but my 32 year old self did was April's massive pokies at the hideout.

Grinch is God tier. You are just a nostalgia critic fanboy

>another reason to rewatch besides "just cause"
I'll take it!

turtles 2 sucked but it was vanilla ice's best performance ever.

absolutely nothing will ever beat my excitement from shredders hand at the end of the original tmnt.

go turtle go turtle go.

Where show me

You just know

Who would you rather bang, Judith Hoag or Paige Turco?

Ninja turtles 3 isn't as bad as everyone says, it was lame and extremely dumbed down but not the worst thing in history.

They are BABIES

Everything Wrong With Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
youtube.com/watch?v=Nl6jXsPlOcA

made by a faggot

Casey Jones does not fuck around.

Ah the rat, it has a name, it HAD a name.

>Foot Soldiers

The alternative name for Cred Forums users.

yea those were classic

>Cred Forums doesnt like the foot
where did it all go so horribly wrong?

Yes. Except it was in black and white and in the newspaper.

>2003 tmnt Splinter was actually the pet rat of a ninja master and not the ninja master himself
I loved that show in general but that was a monumentally stupid choice

rogerebert.com/reviews/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-1990

>what was that?
>looked like a big turtle, in a trench coat. you're going to la guardia right?

He said he didn't want to fight, user. Stop being a faggot

yeah but now people realize it's mostly a problem for minorities and people with low IQ, so no one cares. back then they were all worried that Biff and Buffy would sneak out of the yacht club to hook up with friends and be seduced into a gang.

Similar to how people stopped caring about AIDS once they realized it was mostly a gay people disease

Stone cold killer.

myyyyyyyy nigger

underrated comment

mine always had a wonky ass eye, that damn ice-cream man

It was so good compared to the shit we get today, just look at those fucking costumes, they're a work of art

I didn't get the reference but my subconscious did cuz I still heard it in shredders Voice. I can't stop laughing.

A family picture.

POKIES