Monster Trucks (2017)

youtube.com/watch?v=wQGawWqJdfs

Can we just admit America was mistake?

I can't find it in me to skip out on a movie with a premise thats actually unique. Seems hard to come by recently. The lead actors, especially the girl, are pretty likable as well. Looks just silly enough to be fun.

I want to see that alien slide its tentacle down Jane Levy's tiny body and into her little white panties and make her squirm.

This looks perfectly fine, even good, for a kids film. I don't see what the problem is.

I'll probably watch this one day just for fun. I love me some Jane Levy and it looks stupidly entertaining.

at first i thought it looked stupid and shitty but it actually seems pretty fun and original (though it's kind of like live action lilo and stitch meets herbie)

the selfie thing is really fucking dumb though

You would be all over this shit if you were ten years old and you know it.

have you seen Evil Dead?

>hating fun flicks

Oh you know that's probably where I got the idea from

that's not very original

This looks genuinely fun and I don't know what the big problem is. People complain about pointless remakes, reboots and sequels and when someone finally makes something fresh and original, that's wrong too. No fun allowed.jpg.

>Paramount Pictures has delivered some troubling but unsurprising news about one of their upcoming projects.

>The family friendly action adventure movie Monster Trucks is projected to lose Paramount Pictures around $115 million. The movie doesn’t even hit theaters until January 13, 2017 and the studio is already expecting it to hit the box office below initial expectations.

yes. i love it.

maybe but i dont think it would be any less thrilling to see

>an original movie is now a bad thing
never change Cred Forums

these are gonna make some hype toys

feels like a retarded but awesome 90's franchise like street sharks

I almost hope this movie is a hit just to see everyone's reaction. That would definitely be more entertaining than this piece of shit will be.

>the whole thread is defending a kids movie
>mfw I actually kind of liked the trailer

>i'm a scientist i want to help you

the monster design wasn't great but looks like a cute kids movies

Kids like trucks
and monsters

Didn't have any "gross out" kid humor in the trailer which is nice

too bad its gonna be a huge flop I guess.

>The monster is in the truck!

>I named him Creach

>original concept me and friends thought of in grade school
Fuck it, I'll sneak some beers and burgers in.

What would you name him, Withyourhands?

Place I first saw the trailer was talking it up like this was some insane outlandish thing (which it kinda is) but honestly it looks fun and harmless.

YOU DIG GIANT ROBOTS

That's the equivalent of naming your dog "do"

>member Hot Wheels

Didn't hotwheels have a flash game where you had to drive around and this fuckin car jumped out at you every time you went over a bridge?

>could be the return of kids find friendly monster and go on adventures
>already bombing before release

jdimsa

lucus till can't act

Just tack a Marvel Studios logo onto the beginning and it will be a hit.

I don't know why but this looks fun. Seems like something I might have enjoyed as a kid. Has that early 2000s feel to it.

>subtle brag about being up on all the latest kids flicks

What in the fuck
Insecure as heck

this is a good post.

That looks fun

How can they predict the box office that far in advance? Sounds like bollocks to me.

It's like 'Free Willy', except with an alien, in a truck.

I'll see it!

>they finally made a Hot Wheels Attack Pack movie

Not bad.

If this doesn't prove Hollywood is just a jewish money laundering scheme I don't know what will.

Literally made a movie they expected to lose them money.

uh oh I don't see any hamfisted left wing political messages UH OH the man actor is a WHITE MALE

10 year old me would've been so hyped for this movie

MOMMY I WANT TO SEE THE MONSTER TRUCK MOVIE WITH THE PRETTY GIRL

honestly has potential to be kino. will torrent it.

>See thumbnail
>Think it's one of those "Sharknado"-tier TV movies
>Open video
>It's Paramount

>when this was posted on upcoming movies threads everyone shat one it
>now that it's predicted to bomb everyone calls it le kino

brava Cred Forums

No, it's because we saw the trailer and it actually looks pretty good

When the trailer first came out there were threads and people were calling it fun kid kino or whatever the shitty memes are

I wish Cred Forums actually engaged with family films. Instead, what happens is the egregiously bad ones (i.e. Chipmunks, Paul Blart) get ironically praised as kino, the ones recognized as being great (I.e. Most Pixar movies, The Lego Movie, Zootopia) usually get labeled Reddit, and anything that falls in between (i.e. Hotel Transylvania, The Croods, Rango) just gets ignored.

Me too

We finally get something new and people are rejecting it before it's even released. Yet people will flock to go see Batman movie 346 no matter how crappy. This is why we don't get unique movies anymore. Even Tim Burton who used to give us random shit like Edward Scissor hands and Beetle Juice wont even make anything new. If those movies were released today people would probably react to them how the react to this.

>mcguyver
>Wolves
>Cucked in xmen
>Monster truck
Lucas how about you fire your agent

>"BOOHOO WHY AREN'T MOVIES FUN ANYMORE LIKE THE 80's"
>Trailer for a silly movie comes out
>"America was a mistake"

MORE LIKE NAMING YOUR DOG K-9

I thought this was going to be an asylum movie

>all white cast

will watch day one and take my whole family

it's just some friendly family schlock movie, what's wrong with that? might even be somewhat entertaining.

This.

Dawn of Truckino desu

Literally nothing wrong with this movie. Seems like the kind of shit you'd see on Disney Channel on a Saturday afternoon in 1998

>Cred Forumsbeard
>has a family

kek

>Make movie
>DUDE IT'S GONNA BOMB LMAO
>Btw, I approved it, but it's not my problem now :^)

Some mighty interesting kike antics going on over there.

triggered nigger detected

>white people

It's the same premise as Herbie and Transformers.

But yeah it looks like good clean fun

>unique
it's literally herbie except herbie is an alien

nah, it's like naming your dog "ugly"

You have to consider the creature design when it's in the truck since they're a unit. It's actually pretty aesthetic.

jane levy is so cute i want to pick her up and run away with her

How high were they when they came up with this idea?

>Dude... the monster is INSIDE the truck... and we'll call it... MONSTER TRUCKS...

i like it