How can you see into my eyes

>How can you see into my eyes
>Like open doors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzlJ7kKdHcw
inquisitr.com/3534615/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-custody-war-spotlights-shiloh-transgender-claims-call-her-john/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Angelina's face when she takes custody of Brad's natural born children and leaves him the gooks

nice try, but he still manages to pull it off

>I love you dad

>Can get any hot, young ass he wants
>No longer tied down by hag
>No longer tied down by 3rd world crotch fruit
>Rich
>Famous

That's a real JUST, user.

Shes fucking the oldest one mate
its been a "known secret" for years now

He still pulls off that hairstyle. Now i might get it.

Plus its the exact opposite of hipsters.

how long before this kid follows in the footsteps of his hero, elliot rogers?

He lost the woman he loved the most in the world to his wife's son
7:20
youtube.com/watch?v=UzlJ7kKdHcw

Another forced redditor meme thread.

im sure bradd pitt is crushed
WAKE ME UP

Kek

whats source video please? looks hilarious

what's at 7:20, i dont get it?

His favorite movie that he will look back on and cherish the most is Mr and Mrs Smith, the movie that started his relationship with Angelina

pretty sure she doesn't like her natural born children at all

>kicked ass

Holy shit, did he have a stroke?

is it gay to be attracted to chris evans

I really miss my wifes sons, Cred Forums

she doesn't really fancy the kid she had with Brad. She even called it a blob.
this

are you trying to meme this into reality?

Hear Brad has got a band as well, about to drop their newest single JUST

>it changed my life

He is powerless to stop Angelina screwing up his daughter even more with her genderfluid depravity

inquisitr.com/3534615/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-custody-war-spotlights-shiloh-transgender-claims-call-her-john/

>The source revealed that Jolie and Pitt support Shiloh’s desire to “identify as a boy,” allowing the now-10-year-old to have a wardrobe filled with boys’ clothing.

>"[Shiloh] only wants to be called John. John or Peter. So it's a Peter Pan thing," he said. "So we've got to call her John. 'Shi, do you want...' - 'John. I'm John.' And then I'll say, 'John, would you like some orange juice?' And she goes, 'No!' So, you know, it's just that kind of stuff that's cute to parents and it's probably really obnoxious to other people."

>“Brad and Angie have been doing everything possible to protect her from being bullied by her peers and outsiders,” an insider revealed to Radar. “They have also been gently setting the tone for how their five other children interact with Shiloh.”

>The child usually wants to spend her free time with her three brothers, according to the source, who revealed that as a teenager, Maddox has taken on the role of helping “the younger siblings understand what Shiloh is dealing with.”

>Professionals have offered guidance as well, advising Pitt and Jolie to allow their daughter to dress “however she wanted,” added the insider.

JUST

love how the blonde one is gonna be model tier and the others are growing up to be 4's

Poor Jon Voight

Dude. That's Shiloh.

No, it's John. Shiloh is dead, user.

You do realize good looking boys usually end up just growing into medicore manlet men right?

shiloh/ john will grow up to be a very hot lesbian female/ heterosexual male

Let Jolie take care of the kids for a bit. Getaway from Hollywood n the drink. Re access existence, mebbe do some charity and environmental. But absolutely quit giving your dollar signs to that entertainment machine. Your aging, time to accept that slot in life.

Lel at the moment of truth, when Brad admitted that (((Jonah Hill Feldstein))) was forced on by the studio.

what? explain pls

not really. Hes hot, thought

Yes.

shiloh I mean john looks so happy

who are the other 2 white kids?

Vivian and Knox I think. The Asian are Paks and Modok. And the black one is Zatara.

>finally have only son that looks just like you
>ange turns him into a tranny freak

brad didn't deserve this

yo on a real note, why is it that no matter how much you fuck up his face the JUST haircut actually suits him???

me love you long time
five dorrah

>The actress - who has adopted three other children from around the world - said in a revealing interview, that her only biological child, fathered by actor Brad Pitt, is the odd one out because of her bright blonde hair.

>Jolie also admitted she would have been happy not to have a biological child.
>She added: "I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors.
>"Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born.

No. It's a girl. Angie turned HER into a tranny freak. Now she thinks she's a boy.

>Vivian and Knox
kids from previous marriages?

>parents respect an opinion of their 10 year old child
What the fuck is wrong with the world

How'd you get my picture?

He actually looks like the dentist who got his shit fucked up. Same facial shape.

Angelina hates her biological kids because they have "privilege".

Despite this, the courts will almost certainly allow her full custody of the future drug-addict.

tfw the kids were given minor voice roles on Kung Fu Panda 3 and Shiloh played a boy panda while the others corresponded with their actual genders