Post scenes that weren't appropriate for the movie rating

Post scenes that weren't appropriate for the movie rating

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkyH4ijgFbA
scholar.harvard.edu/fryer/publications/empirical-analysis-racial-differences-police-use-force
youtube.com/watch?v=wUQMvlH39XA
bogleech.com/halloween/hall14-mutagenman.html
killedbypolice.net/kbp2015.html
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/09/17/on-duty-police-officers-have-shot-and-killed-more-than-700-people-this-year/?utm_term=.5a6b52aceede
deseretnews.com/article/298937/WHITE-SEPARATISTS-ACQUITTED-IN-SLAYING-OF-US-MARSHAL.html?pg=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The pedo scenes in tomorow land

The pedo scenes in "Into The Woods"

That scene in the Brave Little Toaster where the human almost got squashed by the trash compactor

DELETE THIS

Oh shit, yeah. Fuck that scene was really dark. I remember being really creeped out by it as a kid.

Also rewatching it as an adult, that car singing scene with the compactor/crusher really is pretty morbid.

Do TV shows count?

i LOVE the new movie Image

That episode of Star Trek The Next Generation where Riker and Picard blow that one dude apart and there is an alien in him.

That scene in The Dark Crystal. You know which one.

Thanks for the reminder.

What is this from?

Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Roger Rabbit.

i LOVE the new movie vlcsnap

Who Dun Gon An Frame Dat Boi Rabbity Rogahs

Yo, this shit fucked me up

That was messed up

The entire war with the termites was fucked

Who framed roger rabbit

Captain America is right there.

>that laugh of his

I think its good this scene was so brutal.

Kids should see that war is brutal and pointless

He din do nuffin he was a good rabbit gettin his life back together

I don't know why but in Star Trek Beyond the bit where that guy doesn't open his parachute in time stuck with me more than any other scene

Honestly the bit where he takes the bear's jaw off was pretty gnarly
youtube.com/watch?v=bkyH4ijgFbA

how was it pointless?

The ants won

This sort of war goes on all the time in nature it's literally a struggle for survival

The ants didn't win. They just went there and got slaughtered, as did the termites.

This entire movie

The ant colony survived though

The termite colony looked like it was fucked considering Z was the only known survivor from either side.

Did you even watch the movie?

the whole war was just a scheme by the evil commander

genuinely the only time I've ever cried watching a movie

When that dude gets torn in half by the two T Rexes in The Lost World.

basic realpolitik

JUST

I was about to say Sara from Jurassic World but they never showed her bleed. Still she got a brutal death and being the first female of the franchise shown to die I guess they wanted for people to always remember that scene.

That scene was sick

holy fuck i remember that thing

that old guy dissapearing in We're Back

Ghostwriter was the tits.

>Kids should see that war is brutal and pointless

Get the fuck out of here you hippy faggot.

the termites literally dindu nuffin
the attack was based on a flase flag and it's only purpose was to get the queen loyalists slaughtered
But yeah, for the badguy ant, that attack turned out great

>white people still think this joke is funny

>DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FUCKING NIGGERS I'VE SACRIFICED?

I was really shocked when I first saw this. Raimi must have forgotten this was a kid's film.

and over 30 people were killed in the last two days due to black on black violence

what is your point liberal?

Black on white crime is still higher friend.

When this re-aired on the Canadian version of PBS (TVO), the between show hosts actually had to warn everyone that this episode arc was coming up, and that it was scary. Cause apparently they got so many letters about kids being terrorized.

>liberals are the only people mad about cops getting carried away
>blacks kill more black people than cops do and that somehow makes it okay
which is dumber, the argument or the assumption?

Can you not read?

>Not the steamroller & his eyeballs falling on the floor scene

>scholar.harvard.edu/fryer/publications/empirical-analysis-racial-differences-police-use-force

>On the most extreme use of force –officer-involved shootings – we find no racial differences in either the raw data or when contextual factors are taken into account.

kek

>cops shoot unarmed white people too user
>that makes it okay
neck yourself, cunt.

the media has pushed the narrative that's white cops have been specifically targeting and shooting unarmed black men

this study shows that's a fucking lie, and the media should be held accountable for the riots they've incited by spreading this lie

>have a tree full of termites
>cut it down and cut it into pieces
>ants roll in shit on the termites
Movie is bullshit

>a Warthog
>going down that easily

>the all powerful media is inciting riots by relaying facts to the general public
How have they pushed a narrative?
By reporting instances of white cops shooting unarmed black people in unjustifiable circumstances, and then reporting on those cops getting let go without consequence?
Jesus dude I know you don't come up with your own opinions, but you should at least read the entire Breitbart article before you start spewing your dumb shit.
also
>implying racial profiling isn't a real thing every police station practices

Did you make a webm out of a video of someone filming their tv screen?

I actually had nightmares from this lol

youtube.com/watch?v=wUQMvlH39XA

>act like a nigger - get shot

This happens to white people too, Sambo.

And in that time 50 niggers shot each other over a few dollars

I remember a scene in She-Devil where Roseanne Barr's teenage daughter is dancing with some latino dude and the dance is very erotic. Like, her thighs are around his waist and they're about to kiss and the chick is supposed to be a middle school student or something.

>Dylan Noble was acting like a nigger
You're an idiot
American police are assfucking Americans at their leisure,and black people are the only ones doing shit about it

Mutagen man from the old TMNT cartoon.

Goes from this..

To this.

bogleech.com/halloween/hall14-mutagenman.html

You should see what they put in "kids" shows today

Stop letting the jews rile you up with their propaganda, you ignorant moron.

If black lives matter so much, then why do niggers kill so many niggers every day?

Nightmares as a kid

jesus christ..when I was a kid anything like that which showed organs really gave me some dark nightmares...

Dayum, does he just POP the copilot to pieces?

Holy fuck
How old is that girl

>those fucking tanlines
MY DICK

how so?

jesus what is this from

How come they don't report instances of when cops shoot white unarmed people then?

Are you seriously going to pretend that the media isn't pushing a narrative for ratings?

And I don't agree that the police executing anyone is okay. I think it's a major problem, but don't fucking sit there and pretend that the media isn't spinning shit.

dove cameron
shameless (US)

>the jews
>niggers
>ignorant
stg you need some self-awareness, user.
You're parents fucked up raising such a dumb motherfucker.

>nigger in the title
>rated pg
the absolute madmen
also this is a terrible movie don't watch it.

underrated show desu

>it aint me starts playing

>I trust the media

Jesus fucking Christ.

DO YOU REMEMBER EDDIE? WHEN I KILLED YOUR BROTHER?

fuck that film

>copilot

This triggers the burgerlurker

>the media is lying, not the cops
holy shit you are stupid
worse yet, this is the kind of dumb opinion that could be dispelled if you actually left you house and spoke to some black people.

Hello, Shlomo.

>yfw police are statistically a more violent minority than blacks

who cares about speaking to them?

niggers killing each other is a much bigger problem than cops killing niggers. its also a problem that could be fixed by blacks doing the bare minimum to behave.

i bet it if they reduce the violence they inflict on each other, they d see the infinitesimal amount of violence inflicted on them by cops decrease as well.

>he called out for saying retarded shit
>W-well, you're a dumb Jew
Cred Forums btfo again

see
You aren't the first to make that argument, but you might be the first to try defending it

>Add A-10s to movie
>replace BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT with shitty stock minigun sounds

>they keep trying to spread lies
>you constantly have to remind them

>jew propaganda called out again.
>jew claims victory over Cred Forums again

Go swing a chicken over your head, you narcissistic, supremacist psycho.

>murder

So it doesn't count police violence/shootings. That's nice.

>when you learn that everything you say is retarded

Are you man enough to realize that you've been lied to? Or are you going to hang onto negative propaganda?

>I believe my race is superior
>this guy is a narcissist and a supremacist
6/10 bait, if only for the satan trips

>using data from 2011
>localized in one city
>whose only source is the NYPD

wtf i hate termites now

What is this?

>makes baseless claims that are provably inaccurate
>criticizes other evidence without refutation or counter evidence
>another useful idiot holds views that he refuses to examine despite authentic information

he's very obviously baiting you buddy, consider where you are.

>"god's chosen people"
>projects supremacist attitude

Typical jew scapegoating

>K/D on people whose job it is to put selves in danger is higher than civilians

Really activates the synapses

killedbypolice.net/kbp2015.html

There are 685,000 sworn officers in the U.S. as of 2015.

As of 2010 there is around 37,685,848 African Americans living in the U.S.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
In 2014, 2451 murders were committed by blacks according to the FBI.

Doing the math, there are 6.5 murders per every 100,00 black person.

There are 176.204 murders per 100,000 police officers.

Police officers are 27 times more violent than black people.

>inb4 Jewish numbers

I get that people want to make whites look better by seperating hispanics but it doesnt seem fair.
When the spainards showed up they fucked every native woman they could. There are tons of primary sources supporting that. Even further down the line during the wars of independence in Latin America so many mixed race, native, and black men died that once again white men are literally documented as turning scores of women into baby factories.
Hispanics have way more in common with "us" than they do with blacks and I wish americans would see it that way. It certainly would make niggers calm the fuck down.
Latina women are fucking gorgeous... mostly

That image is severely out of date.

Get rid of south park. Sure a lot of people who watch it do spew out cuck whenever challenged, but the show doesnt really.
Add Mr. Repzion and Armoured Skeptic

How many of those where off duty?

No way to tell from the killed by police page, but from a quick google search there was roughly 700 people shot and killed by off duty officers by September if the Washington Post's sources are credible.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/09/17/on-duty-police-officers-have-shot-and-killed-more-than-700-people-this-year/?utm_term=.5a6b52aceede

>yet another thread derailed by retarded Cred Forums shit
And yet you wonder why everyone else thinks you're fucking cancer.

>use of deadly force on an armed suspect is a murder
>my arguments work if I magically change what words mean
>I'll also make no mention of the incredibly high proportional murders of black on black crime because it proves to everyone paying attention that blacks don't give a single shit about black lives

wonder who is behind this post

>telling the truth is now retarded

Gas yourself.

Actually there were 2693 murders committed by blacks. You read the table wrong.

If you have some sources and data to provide I would love to look through it.

If not, continue you meme in this autistic fit of yours.

>Hurr, duur, someone disagrees with my nazi sympathizing and cop bootlicking, they must be uh librul joo

GOOD VERSUS EVIL

>civilian boy want to act tough

What's true and what's false is not relevant. The fact of the matter is it's UN-FUCKING-RELATED to the thread and the board. Kill yourselves asap please. I could derail the thread with my huge collection of horse cock pictures if I wanted but I won't because I'm not a huge tool.

segregation is real. In poor areas there are more blacks than white. In rich areas it's the opposite. That's what systemic racism is.

Sadly enough, we have to wake up the normies because things are getting bad. You need to be aware of what benefits your society in the long term and what doesn't.

itt: Cred Forums crossboarders get btfo by Cred Forums

again.

Wow, i didn't think people still believed this in 2016. Humanities entire knowledge base at your finger tips and you still manage to drink the regressive cool aid. Tell us, what else do you believe in?

>only counts criminal discharge of firearms

2,693 murders committed by blacks (13% of the population)
2,756 murders committed by whites (72% of the population)

>It's a Cred Forumsmemers can't handle the supreme Cred Forums bantz episode

fucking BASED

Now HERE'S a "piece of shit films Cred Forums tricked you into watching" movie.

Also the bit in Jeremiah Johnson where he finds his abused Indian wife and 10 year old adopted son brutally murdered and partially scalped, then burns the house down
>Rated PG

I was actually really enjoying this thread until it derailed.......

>we have to wake up the normies
SO THEN GO TO Cred Forums OR REDDIT YOU HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT

But you are the normies and all this does is simply divide people further so your ruling masters can control you easier.

For if people are focused on white vs black, they'll never be able to fight the real enemies.

Let's look at ACTUAL systematic racism. Also poor whites are less violent than blacks at every economic level. Stop believing in the "privilege" meme.

this guy gets it

jews just can't stop lying.

We run this board now, fuck off Cred Forums

>posts about zimbabwe
you cant actually believe this helps your argument

It doesn't matter if your black, white, asian, or anything in between, the truth is that marginalization and opression does not stem from race, but from economic class.

stop saying systematic. Nazi Germany was systematic racism.

Also you think you can boil down complex economic/historic/cultural issues to race? It's too big for you to understand. Enjoy your free (you)'s I know it's the only thing keeping you going.

In your jew-guided fantasies, boxwatcher.

>They don't realize how fucking cringe they sound right now
You guys are fucking faggots

I'm not encouraging divisiveness. I'm simply refuting false information perpetuated by the media. We'll never solve black crime or the resulting policing of blacks because no one will ever talk about the problem.

No amount of education or public money is going to fix an 80 IQ and a toxic gang culture. We don't have the technology as of yet to fix the lower IQ, but I believe that we can address the toxic gang culture by encouraging blacks to adopt traditional family values instead of incentivizing them with welfare and single motherhood.

The study disproves the whole BLM bullshit about Blacks being targetted more by police, stop committing crimes.

>Gooey Gus
HOLY SHIT user
I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS SHIT
MY ENTIRE LIFE

I dont know how to thank you. Ask for a pic of anything. Any pic.

Check your black privilege, bitch.

>whites in Europe and America create prosperity, move them to Africa and they create the same
>blacks in Africa create starvation and 3rd world savagery, move them to the US and they create the same

I provided an actual example of systemic racism. Government policies forbidding whites from owning property is systemic racism. The US has no such systemic policies.

Again, words don't magically change meanings at your whim.

"redpilled" is the new neckbeard
I'm at least 80% sure these are the guys are wearing fedoras without a hint of irony

You do know that the IQ tests and measurements were designed to find individuals and groups of students that were struggling to adjust their education accordingly right?

>on internet
>knows how to Cred Forums
>doesn't know how to google

Da fuck?

>oh no he says something not in line with what the media says
>let's attack him instead of considering his views

I searched all sorts of things like "purple goo monster" and whatever but i could never find it. I asked in forums and nobody knew it. It scared me a lot back then.

I think you need define your terms there, spud.

You obviously are not stupid, however I sense a lack of intellectual consistency in your arguments. I believe that in order to grasp this reality to the fullest, one must shed the bonds of subjective understanding.

I suggest you learn to take the subjectiveness out of your life. If you are an atheist, why not find a rational role model. Sam Harris is an excellent start, he has also articulated his view of this issue, and many more.

Please watch his videos to help yourself onto the path of actualization.

Peace.

>systematic: done or acting according to a fixed plan or system; methodical.

>systemic: of or relating to a system, especially as opposed to a particular part.

In the case of racism it means one is intentional and one is consequential.

>racial profiling isnt real
>this study proves it
except if you ask any cop they will admit without a hint of shame that they racially profile on a daily basis and that they are more scared in situations involving black men, then they are white men.
If you don't believe me, go to your local police station and ask them.

Ok. Well that explains it.

In this scene in the book, his jaw was literally ripped off.

>doesn't have an argument
>attacks the person

in the film too

It's not an argument, it's more of a get a load of this guy situation

you're trying to say ad hominem, faggots.
and if you didn't want to be called a faggot, than you shouldn't say faggot shit

racial profiling is efficient and saves live. Look at places like NYC, 90% of the people stoped by "stop and frisk" are black or latino. Yet 90% of the gun crime is committed by blacks and latinos.

Also, every DOJ report that has come back has shown that there were no particularly racist actions in the cases that they studied.

A useful guide for this thread.

what a bunch of kooks, you guys are alright

>I still don't have an argument

let me provide a counter argument: You guys are lame, case and point nobody likes you

>everyone on Cred Forums is a neo-nazi

It's actually one of the most diverse boards.

You mean because of the flags?

>cops aren't targeting blacks
>okay they are, but it's a good thing
>and also the DOJ says it's okay so it's okay for cops to shoot unarmed black people
Literally neck yourself, cunt.

>hundreds of different countries participating
>any political stance can be taken
>let's reject it entirely because people who I don't agree with can post there

Get out of the hugbox and the leftist indoctrination media.

>case and point

I'd rather laugh and point out your ignorance.

not the same guy but here's another useful image

WAAAAAAR
CHILDREN

Are you laughing now? All alone? By yourself? Laughing out loud and pointing at a line of text on your computer screen?

See:

It sounds like you are crying for help... you desperately want to leave your own hug box but you never learned to be independant

Guy with the money bag is a jew.

Fuck off, kid.

>leaves out the fact that it's almost entirely white
>leaves out the fact that everybody has the same opinion because if you disagree even a little bit, a shit storm of hate will erupt immediately
>leftist indoctrination
seriously dude Cred Forums is the least self-aware board in existence

I saw it and it made me love war stuff even more.

fucking this, truly is the worst board

honestly Cred Forums is the day Cred Forums died. I mean I know must of us have always been pretty bitter... I guess the majority of us never grew up and just got angrier. We used to post memes and talk about anime. The shitposting was fun. Cred Forums was a fun board. Then it just became misogynist and racist and Cred Forums was born.

>case and point
>and point

Yep. It's pretty funny.

Capitalists can be Jewish, Christian, black, white or even Irish

That shit was so jarring. It really felt like the movie was reveling in her suffering.

Itd be one thing if she was some kind of antagonist, but she was pretty much a non character

Lmao at the bluepilled reddit user. Tv on politics is even more retarded than stormfags on pol.

Butthurt google or skype confirmed. Pol has helped normies understand the threat of globalism if nothinf else.

jew deflection detected

what are those called? eggcorns right? Yep you got me, how embarrassing, just bad luck I guess.

Except for the fact that cops are authorized to use deadly force and will apply it more often due to the fact that it IS their line of work to do so.

Strawman?

It's "case in point", you illiterate nigger.

This was a thread about movies you fucking virgin.

Go back to your containment board

Never change Cred Forums

That's right good sassenach, the jews are your enemy.

>Cred Forums is still trying to make google happen
lmao you guys are faggots

By what right do police have the sole authority to use violence?

It's like you just finished a knock knock joke that no one started. Haven't I given you enough you's? Don't you feel like you have my attention? What more do you want from me you poor neglected user?

>talk about politics
>thread derails into politics
>ABLOO BLOO BLOO WHY IS THIS THREAD GETTING DERAILED WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS BOARD BLOO BLOO

Nope.

deseretnews.com/article/298937/WHITE-SEPARATISTS-ACQUITTED-IN-SLAYING-OF-US-MARSHAL.html?pg=all

Throw another strawman at me, libfag.

which one? I almost fell asleep and I don't remember.

They don't, you moron.

If you niggers spent as much time studying the law as you do breaking it, maybe you'd know that already.

>Capitalism can be Christian

One of the major tenets of our current incarnation of Capitalism is usury, which is unacceptable in Christianity.

>PG-13

>nigger
>libfag

Kek, you guys cannot function without buzzwords and strawmen to satisfy your arguments.

The only organizations that have the legal authority to use violent and deadly force are the police and armed forces.

yeah but since when do christians obey their own doctrine

THANK YOU.

War is necessary and important. It can be brutal and pointless for the enlisted man but for the future of the nation war is paramount.

>its a Cred Forums obliterates the triggered redditors episode

The last 200 years of the U.S. would like a word with you.

Brainwashed libtard is brainwashed.

Buzzword is a buzzword u liberal fool

>poisoning the well

Nice fallacy, libfag.

refer to and

It's amazing how this one post derailed the thread.

HEY DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL FIND YOUNGER GEOLOGICAL MATERIAL ALONG MID OCEAN RIDGES RATHER THAN SUBDUCTION ZONES? DON'T HATE BRO, I'M JUST TELLING THE TRUTH AND EVERY THREAD MAY INVOLVE ME TALKING ABOUT SEA FLOOR SPREADING BUT I'M JUST TELLING THE TRUTH HERE ON Cred Forums, TELEVISION AND FILM.

What if I were to tell you I am not a liberal?

Since Jesus came and laid down the law, of course there are many "Christians" who do not obey their doctrine and have come to accept Talmudic usury as a part of our "Judeo-Christian" values. The Judeo in Judeo-Christian values are mostly to our detriment.

Adam Smith would like a word with you.

Hello Shlomo.

> he was merely pretending to be retarded

>decent thread ruined by triggered autismos from Cred Forums

Then I'd called you an idiot.

I still can't decide which is funnier, how mad you get over people disagreeing with you, or that your assumptions might be incorrect

>pol scares away reddit
>this somehow bad
Wut

>act like a retard such as
>people shit on it as usual
>"Abloo bloo bloo they started it!"

Good job good effort

There are so many levels of irony emanating from this post, it's no wonder Cred Forums is this stupid in getting their shit b8ed

>someone posts a troll obvious bait post
>you fucking idiots reply to it
>thread derails
Is this your first fucking month on Cred Forums?

I'm trying to see how much I can rile up our guests from Cred Forums

It almost got an R rating for the constant smoking.

>literally asks for it
>gets it
>HURR WHY DID YOU REPLY

Nah m8, is THIS your first week on Cred Forums?

>A-10
>copilot

>implying I'm the guy who made that original post
>implying you aren't a fucking idiot for falling for it
Fucking retard.

>the Golden Fedora never made it past the first movie

Too bad, tumblr loves shit like familiars, evul not-Catholics oppressing their spiritual fursonas and literally killing the Biblical God.

>autistically answers every reply within 2 minutes
>u mad LOL xD!!

Every time.

>make thread related to tv
>discussion shifts to politics
>retards get triggered and blame pol
>get called retarded
>"lol poltards can't take the bantz"

Every fucking thread, just admit you want to be dominated by a Nazi already.

Wew, boy, you sure got us.

Yea, because that's ironic alright.

>implying I even responded to him
k

I don't know, given that you're still replying, you guys seem to be just a bit angry.

Every single person in the United States has the legal authority to use violent and deadly force to defend themselves.

Yup.

Go back to Cred Forums, you faggot tripshit.

Classic jewish projection.

antz > bugs life

>replying to retards with a single sentence means were angry

It wasn't Cred Forums who derailed this thread. It was who started the argument.

U seem a bit angry m8

Thats barely even applicable. Its hilarious when redditors try to mirror pol memes and fail miserably

Shut up, jew.

Sorry.

I misspelled "you lying jew".

When I watched this as a kid I thought he was burried in the ground like pic related

this is a fun thread.

You're actually way off base for the simple reason that the majority of the shooting being protested of the last year have been perpetrated not by white cops, but by black and Hispanic cops.

jesus christ

My childhood innocence died at that moment.

fucking Cred Forumstards killed the interesting thread

>it ant me

HELL YEAH WE'RE GONNA GENOCIDE THEM AND PUT THE BLACK MAN BACK ON TOP

No they didnt

Can we get a PC board to isolate these BLM faggots to?

>they must be nazis
>they must be copsexual

it's scary, i know, but some people just don't buy the status quo here. it doesn't mean they're nazis.

that's what Cred Forums has been from the beginning
that's why you came here in the first place

user all soldiers who've seen the shit agree
only psychopaths think it's fun and glorious

Same desu

go back to your containment board faggots

other races faced segregation too and moved out of the ghetto

whatever remnants of "the system" that still exist and are holding blacks back is nothing compared to their own shit culture

tell you're nigger friends to get their asses into school

another thread ruined by Cred Forumsfaggotry

I hate you autistic faggots so fucking much

>About 40 posts of legitimately interesting discussion about some films

>Then nothing at all having to do with movies

What did Cred Forums mean by this

MODS = GODS

WHY!?

Sickening pleb

>based true neutral mod deletes not just Cred Forumsposts but EVERYTHING not related to OP topic
>leaves thread alive

NOT EVEN MAD

Why did my post get deleted?

nigger janitor?

If you kill your enemies they win.

Oh god the dialogue is so fucking cringy

this.
But unironically.

I dont remember this one, but courage had a bunch of creepy episodes

that scene in space chimps where Kilowatt gets vored

t.somebody who has never seen a gun fight
Also im guessing you are not in the army