What the Fuck was his problem?

What the Fuck was his problem?

White Males

He was a ayy

muh shekels

Those of European descent.

Why did Watto pay for anakins mom to be his slave? What the fuck did she do for him?

>watto the manipulative kike
>sandpeople rapists and murderers getting slaughtered like ANIMALS

Lucas really made me think with this one

Space anti Semites were out to get him.

Insect wings of those size couldn't possibly support that massive body.

Shiksa appeal

He was poorly animated. You'd be pissed off too.

Farming probably. Think about it. Its a backwater desert planet so far removed they don't even honor republic credits. There probably isn't a supermarket, and considering how jew- I mean greedy Watto is I doubt he'd spend his money on food and shit. So, she and her kid and any other people he owns work the moisture absorbers and whatever crops or livestock that little turd fairy also owns.

(((Watto)))

germans

well it wasn't Jedi Mind Tricks

He was a jew.

That's normal behavior for him.

>tfw you saw the deleted scene of how enraged Anakin with the death of his mother fried Watto in the exhaust of his craft using it as an oven

Seemed like a legitimate businessman to me.

>a large-nosed, stingy, hunch-backed, business owner with an accent

how did lucas get away with it?

He's not a stereotype, he's an archetype, and one vague enough to not offend anyone. Is he Italian? Jewish? Syrian? Persian? He's all of them and more.

Also, he's an incredible CGI character, and holds up even by today's standards.

>Also, he's an incredible CGI character, and holds up even by today's standards.
For PS2, maybe

>he's an archetype
he isn't really pinned down too decisively, and maybe it's a comment on how there will always be greedy members os society, like lucas himself.

And now I realize why (((critics))) hate George Lucas now

He was a filthy Skype.

Anakin is symbic of the American military

>I killed them all. The women and children

Also AoTC came out a year after 9/11 when America was busy slaughtering Muslims in the middle east

assholes like this were always calling him fat

His stomach has a gas bladder to keep him afloat. The wings are more for maneuvering.