youtube.com/watch?v=skdVouumMk4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mp_d96GUyu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trick r' Treat

I'll just leave the best one here.

youtu.be/q-XsehbuxUw

youtu.be/isEKfThPbRg

Halloweentown

Technically more of a short than a film, but still based.

youtube.com/watch?v=skdVouumMk4

>jew-era Mickey
No thanks

Goy

Love October for the 31 days of horrors streams. Besides vaughnlive, what other sites will have good streams?

Not a movie but Over The Garden Wall is super halloweeny to me

I've been hearing for years that this is truly Halloween Kino. How true is that statement?

also filter'd after you respond

strange magic

it's not a great movie but it literally is the most "halloween" of any movie ever made.

It will get you in the mood no matter when you watch it.

Release date: October 16th, 1937

>A fun-loving couple, finding that they died in a drunk-driving accident and are now object-moving ghosts, decide to shake up the stuffy lifestyle of a banker friend of theirs, much to his dismay and horror.

Nominated for 2 oscars, got lots of sequels and even a tv show

Endlessly playing on TBS all October. Dem horsetits though.

Halloween III: Season of the Witch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mp_d96GUyu0

Yes kids you too can own one of the Big Halloween Three, that's right three horrific masks to choose from. They're fun, they're frightening, and they glow in the dark. Remember to watch The Horrorthon on Halloween Night.

holy shit, why has this movie become trendy all of a sudden

Pic related was great, avoid that shitty 'Tales of Halloween' knock-off though.

Nigga, its a halloween staple since it came out.
Although, recent popularity may be due to MUH BODY POSITIVITY. And the ease of cosplay by landwhales.

I'm an Ausfag and this shit is a classic even for me, I used to watch the shit out of it in my youth.

God damn I'd buy the shit out of that poster.

Anyone got a suggestion for an old comfy haunted house horror akin to The Uninvited?

Trick 'r Treat is the best, no doubt. Really good anthology and a great tribite to Halloween.

It's a Halloween THEMED anthology following a few different intertwining stories based around the holiday. It's not a film set during Halloween, it's a film ABOUT Halloween.

What are some good, recent horror movies? I haven't been on Cred Forums since Badadook (which I didn't like).

[REC]

Seen it

I dunno then pham. I asked the same question and only received VVITCH as a rec, not a fan.

Calm down.