THE GREAT DEBATE

this Monday lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=okoAQCoMYx8
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1457611255896/
youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
youtube.com/watch?v=BIMc2t5EbTY
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/11/donald-trump-campaign-claims-violence-rallies
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/10/black-protester-punched-donald-trump-rally-north-carolina
cbsnews.com/news/trump-supporter-tony-pettway-charged-assault-tucson-rally-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY
youtube.com/watch?v=ejjP59fQD8k
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfvo1hv9dNQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't wait to see how bad Hillary fucks up. I hate politics but I'm really looking forward to this

>experienced, cold politician
>fiery businessman that glided through easy debates by insulting his competition and avoiding talk on issues
What could go wrong.

I just hope that they are polite and respectful to one another and that their respective followers are too. The insults and bashings are not cool. The rancor is getting out of hand.

Ow shit, rip 4chins.

>cold

kek, Hillary is sensitive and transparent as shit. Even that cuck Bernie made her crack a few times

Yes I'm sure they'll be like that.

Will they address the pepes?

>PROTIP: if you ͏prefer left over right you don't belong here and should go back ͏to reddit.

this will get ugly

>"You and your white supremacist frog!"
What did she mean by this?

This place was liberal as shit back before you started coming here, before reddit even was a thing.

Im 100% convinced someone in the future built a time machine, went back in time. and fucked everything up. Now we are living in that fucked up timeline.

Everything is becoming too much of a meme
youtube.com/watch?v=okoAQCoMYx8

>this place was liberal as shit before black lives matter, radical feminism, and governments demanding we bring in democracy hating muslims into our countries
ftfy

well at least they're polite and respectful behind the scenes

I'm not locked in here you, you're locked in here with me. The redpills will continue until morale improves.

And here we an typical user who discovered this place on /r/Cred Forums and posts mainly in Cred Forums.

Who fucking cares at this point

This election has been an entertaining reality tv show. I want it as much shitflinging as possible

>Hillary is sensitive and transparent as shit.
Donald's is so thin-skinned he's only running for president because of a shitty Seth Meyers joke at his expense.

looks like you're new as shit here and on new to this board

You guys really gotta stop using the term redpill considering its originators.

>Aints vs Failcons for Monday night

NFL pls

All she has to do is make fun of his tiny hands and he'll cry like the child he is

Semantic reclamation my friend

>Redditor trying to act tough

Aww so edgy.

/user/ hates you and wants you to leave

Fuck off pedo piece of trash
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1457611255896/

Good, fuck those sandniggers, they ruinned Lebanon

>the place was classical liberal

FTFY

>Semantic
*Semitic

>Ron Radosh
That's an Israeli name

Not him but I have been on Cred Forums since 2006 and this place was always gas the kikes race war now fuck niggers.
It's just that the Obongo presidency promoted radical feminism, literal mental disease like transgenderism anf homosexuality and polarized racial issues and relationship all over the world.

yer, it's an Israeli reporting on how the democrats are redpilled anti-Israel while Trump is sucking their dick

Hillarys fucked

And yet 90% of Jews are supporting Hillary. Really cogitates the ol' neurons.

Most of the Israelis agree Trump is better for >us desu

Cool it with the anti-semantic remarks

No it wasn't

Globalist jews like Soros are for Hilary, the actual Israeli jews are for TRump

Based Trump will make Israel great again

top kek

>its a "hillary shills desperately try to appeal to their boogeymans vehement anti-jewish beliefs in a last ditch effort to get any last votes for hillary" episode

Im not a stormfag

Oh my God, user. Do you want me to fry you up some potato pancakes? Some fucking lattkes?

>Most of the Israelis agree Trump is better for >us desu
Cause they want the US to burn so Isreal can become the next global power. They tried it in germany

Whatever senpai.

I can't wait to see Trump implode on himself and stumble the entire time while Hillary just stands there, knowing that all she has to do is shut up because Trump literally cannot make up his mind on anything. I imagine the GOP will also be praying for a miracle as they realize they've committed suicide by making him the nominee.

>first question of the night is whether you can palm a basketball or not

>while hillary just stands there
>

>potato pancakes
Levivahs?

How's that gonna work senpai, our army is good but we're like 15M people

Somebody needs to hack the screen in the background to show a slideshow of pepe's while shillary is talking!

that's what makes it so ironic.

>While Hilarity just stands there

>lol drumpfs hands are small xdddd d :L:D

epic

simbly ebic

Whatever you say jewlover

>they want the US to burn so Isreal can become the next global power
They have at least 15 countries to go before they are the global power.

hillary's online trollclub has really picked their game up in the last few weeks
i'm impressed
they've stooped to the level

It's gonna be so satisfying watching Cred Forums and all the other tinfoils go batshit insane when Hillary stands the entire time and all the conspiracy theories they've crafted come crashing down.

The Matrix?

NAZI PUNKS
NAZI PUNKS
NAZI PUNKS
FUCK OFF

seriously, I want the nazis to leave Cred Forums

WE'RE LAWYERS!!!!!

>s-stop making fun of Mr T-trump

>15M people
Poor. Only a few rich people but they dont care and will move

Tbh I am antisemitic.sodead.palestinians is always good.news.

I'm having trouble imagining how Trump is going to react to stone cold facts and a moderator who can call him out on double-speak and vagueness.

Is he just going to, like, try and steer the conversation towards e-mails every time?

His hands are pretty small desu, especially for someone his height

based Trump!

what was meant by this image?

>no bathroom breaks
>no coughing breaks
>no commercial breaks
It'll be a helluva show

>Democucks are going to mass suicide on monday after they see Trump BTFO this syphilitic bitch so hard she has a stress induced brain aneurysm and collapses on live tv

Do you know how the internet works?

reddit has the largest community of Trump fans on the internet you fucking imbecile.

>someone talks shit about his ex employers
wew la

what did she mean by this?

debate meme predictions:
>of course I hire black people Todd!
>whole BUSHELS FULL OF NIGGERS!
>i hire them every day they come make me trump steaks!

#bushelsfullofniggers

>I'm having trouble imagining how Trump is going to react to stone cold facts and a moderator who can call him out on double-speak and vagueness.

They tried that in the Republican debates and it didn't work, why would it work now?

What was meant?

what did he mean by this?

> 'Whoever wins, we lose.'

COMMIE PUNKS
COMMIE PUNKS
COMMIE PUNKS
FUCK OFF

(You) leave faggot

shitty propoganda by using misleading camera angles?

>Pepe the frog is an extremely dangerous terror threat to the lives of Americans. Pepe is created by the Russians to turn Americans into white supremacists by infiltrating the computers of Americans and bombarding them with white supremacist imagery, brainwashing them into joining the 4th Reich with Donald Trump as their fuhrer. Pepe and Donald Trump together will start WWIII to exterminate all non-white people from the planet. We must not let Donal Trump get into office, and we must put actions into place to remove all traces of Pepe from the internet, if that mean going to war with Russia then so be it. White supremacist cartoon frogs are the greatest threat to our way of live and must be eradicated completely before another holocaust is thrust upon us.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

Realtalk now, who /feelingtheJohnson/ here

People who keep spouting old shit are always new, I know what you are fishing for but go get fisted, reddit shit.

Pretty cool desu, aren't the polls starting to lean towards Trump too now?

he finally got to catch up with the latest episodes of my little pony he missed

>one crowd that barely even hits 500 people

lol

thanks for correcting the record

I LITERALLY cannot fucking wait. This is the most meme election ever. It's like my wacky Pinecone animes.

I think I'm not going to vote this year.

i'm feeling a money laundering scheme
3,300 with overflow actually :^D

Full retard she went it.

what did florida early voters mean by this?

What is that pic?

are they going to allow six security guards around the podium, holding her upright?

Is this the biggest Clinton rally you could find? It is still less than one third the crowd of any Trump rally in the image you are replying to.

>Barely filled a high school basketball court in the rare rally she does
>Meanwhile Trump fills out amphitheaters every other day, even in blue states.

How can you even step up to someone of this caliber?

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

can just imagine Hillary speaking
>bigot xenophobe racist bigot xenophobe islamaphobic bigot fascist bigot transphobic

I'm sure the millennials will love it

Who is Al Eppo?

he literally says he could still lose in the final paragraph:
>But I would say, more to the point, they point to a generic Republican victory, because I believe that given the unprecedented nature of the Trump candidacy and Trump himself, he could defy all odds and lose even though the verdict of history is in his favor. So this would also suggest, you know, the possibility this election could go either way. Nobody should be complacent, no matter who you're for, you gotta get out and vote.

s-shut up!

gary johnson wrote a check for $30,000 on "internet memes"

>high school gym

LMao

Is that how HERE COME DAT GARY was created?

Of course he could still lose, he just says Trump is his favorite

kek

>woman women woman women ceiling woman breaking the ceiling glass woman first woman finally woman trump is bigot im a woman finally a woman trump is white pepe pepe pepe pepe deplorables

If Trump doesn't win, I'm seriously considering killing myself.

Is anyone else in the same boat?

>guys who predicts elections right all the time says Trump will probably win, but there is a chance hes wrong

>"s-see! he said trump has no chance of winning!"

desperate hillary shill

Man I was wondering when the key guy would give his prediction
Apparently he thought this one would be too close to call

Al Eppo? Never heard of him!

But you're Mexican

>oh yeah, this one time Hillary almost had the same amount as every Trump rally!

sad!

never said that but nice strawman.

We've already won by getting this far. If Hillary wins, firstly she'll be dead soon and the much less horrifying Tim Kaine will be Prez, and secondly, the situation will be so terrible that our exponential growth can only continue.

More of this goddess. Post her ass nigger I'm trying to fap here

>WARNING: SUPER CRINGY
Cringed

>Apparently he thought this one would be too close to call

no, he favors Trump

in any case, this is the best election ever

No. Even if he loses, the damage to the establishment has been done.
People are increasingly distrusting of the media, politicians, and are moving to the right.
More and more evidence of corruption and lies are exposed every day.
Hillary will be the most hated president ever ad the longer the dems are in power the more damage they will do to their brand. She will be a one termer.
The Trump train will continue, and get stronger, even if he is not at the helm.

Yeah he finally said it now but he had predicted Obama's re-election back in 2010
He waited a long time to decide for this election

>responding with a memeswhen you get btfo
the only way Trump will win is if you could vote with memes

>predicted correctly for 32 years
Is that supposed to be impressive? Considering that elections are basically a coinflip, and second term elections are mostly obvious, he basically guess a coinflip 5-6 times. Big fucking whoop

Is that her biggest? That's still like 1/4 of Trumps average.

The biggest the silent era in truth

>I'm not a stormfag
cuck

reddit the post.
literally all the things you listed are only things that trump supporters have convinced themselves of.
you hate "the media" unless it tells you what you want to hear.
you hate "the establishment" except you don't because you don't even know what that word means.
the "lies and corruption" shit that you go on about le media and le hillary can be disproven in seconds with facts and your whole arguement is feels before reals.

Lot's of people who were moderate liberals in the mid 2000s distanced themselves when liberals went full retard.

I personally don't care if gays get married but fuck off if I'm also expected to capitulate to every ridiculous demand liberals have.

I'm going to suicide by cop when they come for the guns fämaläm

I literally fail to comprehend how she's not forced to quit after shit like that and how people actually still want to vote for her. Imagine if Cuban Crisis tier event breaks out and she starts spazzing the fuck out in the middle of it. In fact, I don't understand why people love electing frail old people as presidents so much in general

>mfw I went to one of trumps smallest rallies he's ever done
>it was bigger than that

This. Except for the last line

>Trumpkins already in the grief cycle

please take down this picture of White Supremacist Frog now!

heres exactly whats going to happen.

>trump speaks
>hillary smirks
>either interrupts with a witty comment and or makes a rebuttal with her time allowance
>crowd cheers
>repeat the entire debate

literally ctr: the post

>Sanders was the only one with balls to go after kike bankers who are literally the ones who fuck everything up
>Hillary's a slave to them
>Trump is practically one of them
>no, but I'm gonna vote for Trump because I hate mexicans

>it's a Cred Forums leaks into other boards thread

>Trump walks into debate arena amidst BLM supporters and Numales throwing liberal arts degrees and balled up job applications at him
>MSNBC and CNN talking heads calling him Hitler
>Debate Starts after a moment of silence for the death of White America
>Camera cuts to George Soros laughing in the front row
>Hillary is introduced to thunderous applause by the crowd of Democratic plants and operatives
>"And now for the deplorable Mr. Trump"
>*raucous laughter and boos*
>Nobody comes out but this starts playing
>yfw

youtube.com/watch?v=BIMc2t5EbTY

>Anyone who disagrees with my opinion is a shill
>GOSH, why can't liberals tolerate difference of opinion

wut

>literally all the things you listed are only things that trump supporters have convinced themselves of.
>proceeds to list things he has convinced himself of.

>tumblr filename pepe

you guys are not very good at Correcting the Record

maybe Shillary needs to hire a step above 70 iq poo in loos

>flustered redditor attempts to meme a patrician

>trump supporters won't be phased despite the media announcing whatever she says as an undisputed victory

Goddamn how new are you. He obviously saved it from Google Images.

I bet the NFL gets higher ratings.

no it wasn't, it was always right leaning

it's just become further right, since the new left has turned batshit insane

Why are they on the same day? I understand it's hard to schedule around lots of things, but football is pretty big and there's 4 other days in the week.

>Sanders and Stein are the only ones going after Jews and Israel
Caused a contemplation

I bet you listen to CNN and MSNBC, and think they're unbiased sources of news

it probably has the largest community of shillary fans as well. it's a pretty popular site.

>trump persecution complex

hilarious (and sad)

I've been really starting to feel Stein, m8.

I remember when The Economist used to be a good publication.

how is this at all television or film related?

because it's televised?

we can't talk about the super bowl just because it's shown on TV.

Fuck Arabs though

Cred Forums loves victim complex.

>Trump has near equal support as Hillary
>Cred Forums: Woe is me, we are truly a persecuted minority

>Stein
Irrelevant Cruz-tier candidate.

>I just hope that they are polite and respectful to one another and that their respective followers are too.
Fuck that. I don't even like Trump, but the man deserves a praise for reinvigorating the political stage back to the olden times of showmanship and dirty propaganda. Why the fuck should the politicians respect each other anyway? Good leader should be able to sway the crowd, this is why boring shriveled cuck Sanders never had a chance

>your opinion is reddit *posts pepe-face.png to fit in
>but don't criticize my post otherwise I will criticize you for criticizing. You should tolerate my opinion even though I don't tolerate yours.

wut

>posts from an iPhone
>watches GoT
>supports Trump

uh, no. You can look at the subscriber numbers yourself. Trump way way way outnumbers the Hillary supporters, and he has multiple subreddits. That's not even counting alt-right boards like Redpill, which itself is a huge community.

It's not even close.

I wonder if Hillary's hands are bigger than the Donald's?

Can you imagine how stressful it would be knowing you had to do this tomorrow

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS
IM BEING BOTHERED BY THIS ONE THREAD OUT OF 100
PLEASE DELET IT, ITS SO BOTHERSOME TO ME
THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN ON REDDIT

They aren't necessarily a minority, but they are definitely persecuted.

What time's it come on central time? I've got a meeting tomorrow at 7:30 and I'm gonna skip it if it's during the Debate.

It's also my birthday Monday :3

>Cred Forums
>playing the victim

I kekd my pants, fám

It really is bizarre, honestly. An elected leader should not be just getting into office when they're 70+ years old.

She must have tiny feet considering how many times shes fallen over even though she's "perfectly healthy"

>people who prefer racial purity and sociopolitical traditionalism aren't persecuted
Seriously, senpai?

Reminder since hillary throught it was a good idea to put someone who shittalks trump on twitter in the front row, Trump's invited one of bill's rape victims to the front row

>leftcucks won't vote and make Trump win
Why are leftards so fucking stupid? They always end up being allies to the right

Trump supporters are regularly assaulted for showing their party allegiance. I'd be impressed if you could find a single person assaulted for supporting Clinton

Are those olives? Be truthful with me.

The pepe wasn't my post. I was just pointing out hypocrisy.

I still remember when I was forced to do school debates because I used to do well in school and the teachers thought I was a good public speaker because I would write well.
>literally palms were sweaty, knees weak, popped some spaghetti
I can't imagine having to do that in front of literal millions

Guys, what should I do if Trump wins? Should I be making plans on moving out of the country in advance, just in case the unthinkable happens? I don't really want to leave, but I don't want to be trapped here when the camps start being set up.

I'll never run for president because of all the stressful obligations.

Both Trump and Hillary have so much dirt that could come up too.

This debate probably won't affect the election unless Hillary literally collapses and has a stroke on live television.

Do you post this on the blacked threads too?

because it's standard television material not sports.

why limit it to Clinton? Trump supporters can be violent. Surprise!

>theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/11/donald-trump-campaign-claims-violence-rallies

>theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/10/black-protester-punched-donald-trump-rally-north-carolina

>cbsnews.com/news/trump-supporter-tony-pettway-charged-assault-tucson-rally-attack/

This is your last chance to go back, Pedro.

Or you know, maybe tumblr...

>I'd be impressed if you could find a single person assaulted for supporting Clinton
Isolated incidents =/= persecution

And the same thing happens when lib protestors go to Trump rallies

They were assaulted for aggressively protesting trump, not because they supported clinton
nice try

Being called out for their shit isn't being persecuted.

>I'll never run for president because of all the stressful obligations.
Yeah, THAT'S why you won't run for president.

>protesting means you should be assaulted
>your Twitter bio probably has "Free-Speech Advocate" in it

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY

Honestly, I'm tired of the violence from both sides. How did things get this heated?

Don't forget your bingo card senpaitachi.

>Go to Trump rally
>Yell and shove anyone who doesn't agree with you
>Get your shit wrecked
Wow, those darn Trump supporters! So awful
You'd say the exact opposite if we were talking about blacks shot by police

The media

What camps? Labor camps?

If you have to go on google and search 'pepe' in order to find a pepe image to attach to your shill post, then you don't belong here.

Politicians are dumb.

Fuck a Friday or Saturday would work. There's two possibilities.

A: They don't want people to watch because both candidates are basically satan.

B: They're completely inept and have no idea how people consume media in 2016.

Either way we're all fucked. .

>video opens with proud, upstanding family marching to support Trump
>Surrounded by hordes of barely coherent orcs shrieking

Made me ponder.

>"Trump's not racist! You have it all wrong!"
>"But if he wins, I hope he deports all the shitskins and makes America a white country again!"

Citizens just mirror their politicians. Trump and Clinton go at each other, ergo they do the same.

Yes. I don't think death camps are an immediate concern, but I'm worried about relocation / work camps in the meantime.

>I hope he deports all the illegal shitskins and makes America a white majority country again!"

It doesn't matter what color skin you have, if you are willing to assimilate to the established american culture rather than retaining your own and staying animus to american culture then you're free to stay

The funniest one for me was the Pro-Trump Hispanic mother and her kids that got pepper sprayed by Anti-Trump protestors. Comedy gold.

>You'd say the exact opposite if we were talking about blacks shot by police
Not isolated incidents.

>Hillary is the real racist!
>I'm also a racist, but I will vote for Trump despite this

IT'S SFW EDIT MODS DON'T GET IN A FRET

That's what you say now, but if Trump wins you can bet Cred Forumstards and other white supremacists will think of it as an excuse to commit hate crimes against non-whites.

Or, you know, they don't want people to watch the debates because Trump can only go up and Clinton can go only go down.

it's scheduled on Monday so normies don't see Hillary shit herself and have a seizure after standing for 90 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=ejjP59fQD8k

>americans

That's not racist.

>Strawmanning this hard
Great argument, fucktron
>I think illegal immigrants should all be granted amnesty, cause, well gosh darn it, they do all the jobs that Americans won't do!
>Never mind the legal immigrants that spend years gaining citizenship and assimilating into our culture. Fuck those guys.
Really? What makes them not isolated? What is the criteria for an "isolated incident"? If you can't answer that, don't respond.

>but if Trump wins you can bet Cred Forumstards and other white supremacists will think of it as an excuse to commit hate crimes against non-whites.
That's already happening. Shit, it literally happened in like the first month of his campaign.

You're delusional. The ones willing to commit hate crimes would already be doing them. 99.9% of Cred Forums will never do anything other than shitpost about the joos on the internet.

WTF is going on here?

>reloads rifle while saying something racist under his breathe

nice excuse friendo

>watching a ball thrown on a green field getting better ratings than the meme climax we've been waiting for all year
absolute lunacy

>deporting people who got into the country by illegal means is RACISSS
This is literally the reason why Trump is called to be racist. Sit on it. The man is called racist for trying to uphold the law.

Then explain how they are DIRECTLY connected.

Meh that's like a 50/50 standpoint. I don't mind if a Mexican immigrant celebrates Cinco de Mayo as long as they also celebrate the 4th of July.

Assimilation like you describe sounds more like the Borg. If a Canadian American requested a day off from work to celebrate 'Boxing Day" nobody would bat an eye. It's a double standard.

>it's okay to commit hate crimes against right wing people because I have the moral high ground

Can someone give me a tl;dw on this video? I cba to listen to this shrill woman for 10 minutes.

Did you watch Neon Demon? Same thing

>What is the criteria for an "isolated incident"?
Out of the ordinary, exceptional

If it's systemic, it's not isolated.

>moment of silence for the death of White America
>not cheers and hoots

What is Monday Night Football for 500 Alex

>remember when a shitty little website memed a celebrity into the presidency?

>They're completely inept and have no idea how people consume media in 2016.
They're completely inept and have no idea how people consume media in 2016.
You mean online at their convenience? Like what the fuck are you talking about? Modern media is easily the least beholden to original air times.

Some bitch flips a Trump supporter, insults him on his private property and then tries to get the cop to arrest him. When the cop politely tells her to shut up and fuck off, she starts screaming incoherently about CIS men, Trump, and patriarchy.

Here's the thing though: Trump isn't going to keep any of his promises, and when that becomes apparent to everyone, some of his more violent supporters will take it into their own hands to "cleanse" the "illegals" (read: anyone who's brown and has an accent) from this country.

Literally no one but you is talking about committing hate crimes against people who are on the right. Why the persecution complex, buddy?

I don't even care if they don't as long as they play nice with others and don't try and demand we change our society into the one they moved out of.

>implying Reddit, Twitter, and the MSM didn't also help a ton

You mean reddit?

>If a Canadian American requested a day off from work to celebrate 'Boxing Day" nobody would bat an eye.
nobody in Canada gives a single fuck about Boxing Day except for the fact that it's a stat holiday, it's not a cultural thing anymore

Is she puking dank pepes into her cup? I guess the alt-right really got to her after all.

>Never mind the legal immigrants that spend years gaining citizenship and assimilating into our culture. Fuck those guys.
How does this fuck legal immigrants? Do you think nothing should ever be changed to help someone because that would somehow fuck over the people who weren't helped before the change?

That sounds like some tinfoil hat territory to me, user.

I love how you can tell which liberals have never lived in a border state, yet seem to parrot the daily shows opinions on illegal immigration.

Prove it's systemic. A false cluster of isolated incidents does not prove systemic status. Correlation is not causation.

It was just an example to prove a point. I could have used dozens of national holidays immigrants celebrate to prove the same point.

St. Patrick's day comes to mind.

Because they take those legal immigrants' jobs and give them a bad name through crime.

The media paints all Trump supporters as racist pigs undeserving of sympathy.
CNN had the man who rushed the stage at a Trump rally for an interview.
This is a system, the fourth estate. Don't forget Time Warner is the seventh biggest donor to the Clintons.

Illegal immigrants aren't deserving of help. They should fuck off back to where they came from. They committed a crime. They don't deserve a pat on the head and a free fucking green card.

This board doesn't have nearly enough audreyposting

/r/politics is hillary central and it has more subscribers than r/the_donald

It absolutely fucks them over. Gaining citizenship takes time and money. All that is for naught if they could just jump over the border and get it all for free.

Cred Forums was never liberal, at least not in the American sense.

We were libertarian, and have been leaning fascist as the inequality of different cultures/races has become more obvious as of late.

Good point.

Unlawful presence is a civil violation, not a crime. Moreover, this country was founded by criminals. So the notion that violating a law automatically means that law should never be changed is absurd,

>A subreddit that's devoted to all political discussion and viewpoints

Vs

>A subreddit dedicated to Trump's cult of personality

>Trump isn't going to keep any of his promises, and when that becomes apparent to everyone, some of his more violent supporters will take it into their own hands to "cleanse" the "illegals" (read: anyone who's brown and has an accent) from this country.

sounds like a very slippery slope to me...... ...

You are advocating letting the entire population of the world enter the USA unlawfully?

>we
>WE

>W
>E

Australian spotted!

tbqh famalam i'd shit my pants if i was there and that happened

i fucking hated that song in the show but it would fit well in the scene you just described which will surely make it into the inevitable Trump biopic

Why do you want an influx of illegal immigrants? What end does it serve for you?

Civil or criminal they shouldn't be here, there is a process that must be applied and adhered to or what is the point of a process at all, just let anyone in in without having to attain citizenship. Brits, Russians, French, Germans...

..not just the ones that can walk in.

>tfw fiscally conservative and socially right leaning
>scared of trump because I'm Arab
>hillary presidency is terrifying as well

I just want to skip 4 years from now please.

America had effectively open borders for the majority of it's existence. It's what made this country. Freedom of movement is a basic human right. So long as I'm not violating someone's private property, there shouldn't be anything preventing me from going where I please.

Agreed.

WUZ

god damn he's really going to do it isn't he

While I understand this, I can't comprehend why Republicans don't call out Ronald Reagan on this.

>just let anyone in in without having to attain citizenship. Brits, Russians, French, Germans...
That might improve things, considering the places the immigrants are mostly coming from.

You have nothing to fear my terrorist friend.

I really hope so, it'll be such a great laugh

>America had effectively open borders for the majority of it's existence.
This is complete bullshit. America allowed immigrants in waves, often closing off most immigration for long periods of time, and heavily favored specific European peoples. They didn't start letting in anyone until at least the 60s. Entire races were banned. America was never a nation of immigrants any more than any other country that began as a colony.

Are American liberals really this cucked these days?

What about when others pay your taxes and you steal law-abiding poor peoples jobs while contributing nothing except liabilities?

>freedom of movement

you fucking retard. Go back.

I don't know man I get bad vibes.

Not to mention that he's STILL crying about a joke made about the size of his hands from 25 MOTHER FUCKING YEARS AGO!!!

JUST

meant for

So Trump represents Israel and Hillary represents the Saudis.

>Freedom of movement is a basic human right.
So I'm free to move into your house in a few weeks? Don't worry, I won't pay the rent, but I'll do all the jobs you "don't want to do."

>and don't believe the silly republican conspiracies about me being unwell

Also, policing and deporting every single paperless immigrant costs the country way more money than the immigrants do. Doing shit just because of principal can sometimes be counter prpductive.

>Criminal vs. Clown
I'll take my chance with Jill Stein, desu ne.

You realize that the "penalty" for illegal immigration is to simply return them to their country right?

That's not a criminal punishment you stupid fuck.

Another vote wasted.

I don't even care about politics, and I want Hillary to win just so Cred Forums will fucking explode.

>yeah dude magic dirt lmao
>pls ignore that original naturalization act only applied to white men
>muh jewish poem written in 1840's added to statue of liberty means that we should throw away everything the country was originally based on
>haha i bet you even believe in the JUDEO-CHRISTIAN god never mind the fact that the term judeo-christian was pushed by jews in the 19th century coming over here and trying hard to fit in
t. civic nationalist cuck

Locking up criminals costs more than letting them run free. Public education costs more than nothings. Doesn't mean we shouldn't enforce the law, or provide services to citizens

Yeah man, running a police force costs way more than we make off of it, might as well dissolve it!

You stupid fucking dipshit

It's not like politicians solve problems, so who gives le fuck.

I'd rate Trump to win to see the entire mass media explode. Cred Forums '''''''rage''''''' will die out after few thousand habbening threads

Trump doesn't even have to "win", he just needs to stand on stage for 90 minutes and not act crazy.

The bar is so low and Hillary is so awful that Trump will get the edge just from looking sane for a little under 2 hours, especially next to that walking corpselet Clinton.

You're fucking clueless. There were no immigration laws of any sort in America for a hundred years. The first implemented were incredibly narrow and targeted at preventing criminal activity. It wasn't until the early 20th century that stricter laws were implemented. Why the fuck are you even posting, when it's clear you don't have any understanding of your own country's history?

>What about when others pay your taxes and you steal law-abiding poor peoples jobs while contributing nothing except liabilities?
Yeah, we should never lower taxes because that would fuck over all the people who weren't paying lowered taxes. Your position is retarded. The notion that making things better fucks over the people who had to deal with things when the weren't better is retarded.

>you fucking retard. Go back.
It's basic libertarian principle. But you'd rather continue the fascist status quo of the modern right and left.

just vote trump so we can have a laugh

So, who fucking cares. Spilt hairs it doesn't matter. They shouldn't be here. Why do you want them to just be forgiven? What has you so self hating that you have to pander to someone who doesn't give a fuck about anyone but themselves?

The dems held emergency meetings that day over replacing her, but Hillary would have to stand down voluntarily for them to do so, and it would be a nightmare either way.

But they create problems. And hillary, like obama, will create even more. At least Trump has the US' best interests at heart. The same cannot be said of the bitch.

this guy is too retarded to be serious, don't reply

If you were correct, America would have become Mexican in the 1800s instead of in the 2000s.

This wave of illegal immigrants wouldn't have probably happened if Uncle Sam had not fucked over Central America and some other Latin American countries. But of course the average American wouldn't know this because they barely get 2 paragraphs about those events in there history books.

And now its become a consequence for American people to deal with thanks to their goverment's need of spreading "freedom".

But hey look on the brightside, at least you guys don't have to deal with those refugees Europe is getting thanks to your meddling.

But criminals do actual damage unlike someone who's just hanging around trying to live their life. It's like busting jaywalkers, it's technically illegal but a busy cop wouldn't drop what they're doing just because MUH DIRTY CRIMINAL ACT

>pls ignore that original naturalization act only applied to white men
Citizenship has nothing to do with immigration. There are legal immigrants who are not citizens. How the fuck are you this retarded?

CUNNYBROS WITH TRUMP

Trump WILL win. The last 10/15 years have belonged to the left, not only here but globally. You fucking wasted it by yelling at white men and accomplished shit, now the right is coming back, from Brexit to Trump to South America to everywhere. Sit tight, next decade should be fun

The wave would have happened regardless, but the interference and proxy wars certainly makes it worse. If you have open gates, they will come.

>At least Trump has the US' best interests at heart.

If by "best interests" you mean "make Trump more money", then sure.

>Run for president 30 years later
>Somehow your opponent gets all your posts on Cred Forums

>The last 10/15 years have belonged to the left
Nope.

this
the US of A (and France and the UK) start bombing foreign countires every few years and don't give a shit.
And countries like Italy and Greece are fucked
thank you NATO!

youtube.com/watch?v=Wfvo1hv9dNQ

what did she mean by this?

>the thread retard thinks he's worth arguing with
>the thread retard is calling others retarded
>mfw

>Trump has a chance of winning

great alternate dimension you're living in..

i believe only citizens who are white christians should be allowed in this country anyway though

even up to about the third generation, children of immigrants will label themselves (x)-americans instead of just americans.

people like you who think anyone should be allowed to just come and live in any country are the reason the west is this fucked up to begin with

homogeneous nations are born out of heterogeneous empires, there is no exception to that rule

There was nothing in America for them at the time. Mexican immigration began proper in the late 19th century and boomed in the early 20th. This was primarily the result of booming American industry and the Mexican revolution.

But why the fuck would I expect you to know anything about another country's history when you've already proved you know nothing of your own?

Trump is too ignorant of the actual role as president which makes him easily manipulable. While Hilary is actively corrupt. It's really just the choice between a punch in the face and a kick in the balls; one slightly worse choice is marginally worse than the other.

Are these "apply to x argument" Cred Forums cartoons supposed to disprove me?

The Jews are our greatest bastion against the muslim hordes

>I'm a libertarian!

you could save a lot of time by just saying you're a cuck in the future

Why do we have a customs system then? Same with every other country on earth?

If its harmless to enter another country with no oversight then why is so much time and money spent on it?

>white power!

I can't wait until I make enough hispanic babies to extinguish your ass.

Why is she screaming at me

you have to go back

Im moving into your house, you can sleep in the garage

thanks carl the cuck

Just fucking imagine a world post Trump victory. There'll be shitloads of pissed articles, mass emigration of liberals, countless assassination attempts

Cred Forumsbeing mad for a bit does not compare to the butthurt Hillary losing would cause

>Last few minutes of debate
>"Hillary you are able to ask one more question for Mr Trump
>Trump: "Don't talk to me or my daughter's son ever again".

how is he making more money by spending millions on his campaign and making significantly less while doing so?

And even if he was, he wouldn't be selling the country out to billionaires and foreign governments, unlike bitch. Nice meme tho

those jews are specificaly mentioned in Revelation 1-3 as not really jews since they don't practice the llaw.

I feel like we need to give them a new name.

>people like you who think anyone should be allowed to just come and live in any country are the reason the west is this fucked up to begin with
Actually, everything has been getting steadily better for quite awhile. It's understandable that someone from your generation wouldn't be aware of how things were even a few decades ago, though.

The people saying they want Cred Forums to be rectum-ravaged are not really doing it for the rage. They're doing it for right wing rage. They're liberals trying to pretend they're apolitical.

There were no laws because no one else came. The minute they started getting slant eyes and potato niggers laws and segregation came into effect.

Every candidate from 2024 onwards is going to have their entire online history brought up. It's going to be a nightmare.

Luckily after this election, "scandals" of that caliber won't matter as much.

>Mr. user, can you tell us what something called "Baneposting" is?

Heres the real question, why the fuck do you and your ilk want them here?

Who's winning the polls right now? I know a few weeks ago Hillary was losing, has that changed at all? I don't follow politics at all.

he's actually funneling money from his campaign into his own pocket though

Every time Trump speaks, it's like he has no idea what the next sentence will be. It's like he says
>There once was a man from Nantucket
Then realizes he has to rhyme Nantucket with something. Then he says
>And then I told Hillary to suck it
without planning it out. Then he has to say something else but can't think of anything coherent that matches what he says before so he just wings it
>So I told my friend Ben
>I'll make America Great again
Because he hasn't said that in a while. Then he realizes people are staring because nothing he's saying makes sense so he finishes with
>If this podium were my daughter I'd fuck it.

Go back where?