You wanna know why it got cancelled? Because it fucking S U C K E D

You wanna know why it got cancelled? Because it fucking S U C K E D

OP IS SASSY, Cred Forums BTFO, NEVER RECOVER

look at those niggerlips

look at her juicy booty in the Shield

I honestly believe Joss ran out of ideas very early on and went to FOX and asked them to cancel it in hopes that it would become a cult hit.

This.

The guy is great at initial ideas and setups.

But then he starts with the convoluted backstories and odd couple relationships.

Firefly is a shameless Outlaw Star rip-off that's inferior in every way.

Dark Matter on Syfy is better and costs a fraction to make per episode.
Also has base Four killing ducking everyone with Superior Nippon Steel.

i like dark matter, but it's shoestring budget really does hurt it. i mean, the royal palace of space-japan is just a hotel lobby with a few japanese-looking decorations thrown over the furniture

dark matter season 2 is pretty garbage.

Firefly didnt have enough toned, brown-skinned cat-girls for my liking anyway.

THANK YOU. Someone finally fucking said it.

There has never been a show that got canceled because it sucked. Things get canceled when they don't make money. Firefly didn't make money because people didn't watch it because they aired it out of order and changed the timeslot 19 times.

it was good. not as good as fanboys would have you believe but plenty good enough to have a 2nd season if marketed and aired competently.

I actually agree with this.

I saw firefly before Outlaw Star or Cowbow bebop and it's pretty obvious after watching all three that it ripped them off pretty hard

the dialogue is dated and quippy but still the setting is kino with the space and antebellum civil war shit. and it' nothing like outlaw star you memeing fucks.

That's a catgirl?

Trigun too

It's not dated at all, there's a few lines at most that sound bad even after all these years. Anyone who doesn't like Firefly is brain dead.

Difference being is that Joss was creating a show to appeal to people over the age of 14.

I never even thought of this. Interesting, but what makes you think that Joe Sweden sabotaged his own show?

Then how do you explain the movie?

>Anyone who doesn't like muh joss whedon space cowboy show is brain dead.
Cute. Tell us all about how you were raised by a single mom.

Firefly is for basically the same audience as Outlaw Star desu.

Then he completely failed.

firefly is more thematic. outlaw star is fun but it's essentially just kids shooting gay magic beams at each other and ninjas blocking it, not much to it. not that firefly is super deep either but more than that chinese shit

It's literally just the Civil War from the perspective of the defeated Confederates but in space.

It became a cult hit after all

The irony in these alt right shitposts is astounding. You deserve to die. Fuck off back to Cred Forums you mentally retarded beta piece of trash.

What does you being raised by a single mom have to do with politics, faggot. Think before posting.

lord, why the fuck would you respond to that. shake it off, idiot.

It's a Cred Forums strategy to pretend to be offended by something, and tell you to go back to Cred Forums in order to get us to talk about Cred Forums bullshit. It works almost every time, as you can see.

Ah. Thanks for defusing the situation.

>offended

Or just tired of literal single digit IQ Cred Forums posters trying to derail everything into identity politics using their rehearsed "arguments." Everyone on Cred Forums deserves to be dropped in the ocean without swimmies. Literally the dumbest people who have ever lived.

Here's the attention you couldn't earn in real life.

Bastard OP's not even changing course.

This guy was such a based villain