DC Betacucks Absolutely BTFO

>The Thunder God showed off his physique on instagram for Ragnarok

How can Cavil and Momoa even compete? Thoughts for thor3?

>the moment you realize Marvel vs. DC is the same atmosphere of fan competitiveness as wrastling

Jesus Christ lads why so these fuckers so roids

That moment you realize the people who make capeshit rivalry posts are the same kind of people who like taking huge dick in the ass

>Planet Hulk and Ragnarok mixed adaptation.
>Hulk will actually speak more than 4 words.
>Hulk and Thor on a Gladiator Planet
>No human element, comic relief(Kat Dennings, Natalie Portman)
>Jeff Goldblum as The Grandmaster

I'm hyped as fuck. It doesn't have any of the bullshit that bogged down Thor 2(I actually really liked Thor 1). We'll get to see Hulk and Thor buddy movie, and it will be off Earth. It looks promising.

That isn't steroids, that's diet and heavy lifting fag

eat clen tren hard

>bulldogs supporter

dropped

>based Karl urban as skurge
>hela
>sutur as well

>Same Neil confirms Thor Ragnarok role

>He divulged his involvement to the Shortlist* while doing press for Taika Waititi's Hunt for the Wilderpeople. "Oddly enough, I’m not really allowed to say this, and I can’t tell you what it is… I did a couple of days on Thor, just before I came over here. I had to sign all sorts of things that say if I say anything else, Marvel’s secret agents -and they are lethal, will come and get me, and probably my children as well."

Fucking based movie, who hype???

Hawthorn fan detected

I wonder if he actually roots for the doggies or if he's just a disgusting bandwaggoner such as myself (#vicbias)

Damn this shit doesnt come out for another year. Stop getting my hyped for shit so far out.

I'll only go see it if Ricky's in it as well

mate of mine is cousins with him. jelly of that cunt's genetics, too. whole family is fucking gifted

Meanwhile in Warner Bros

Nah cunt. No one can drop weight for different films and gain it back so easily.

>chris hemsworth will never smash your boipucci

its just not fair

Right!

Don't forget their newest addition.

DC is just full on gay, right?

He'll kill himself when the dogs lose on Saturday

>Having dinner at a restaurant
>Chris Hemsworth is sitting across the room
>He's watching you from afar
>Wat do

>those veins

Totally on the juice.

Duh

manlet lequipfag detected

>cast tranny as Wonder Woman
>focus on shirtless men
OH BE NICE

Post fit, shitskin

Now the real question is. Which Cinematic Universe has the best Husbandos?

Obviously we won't count Waifus, since Marvel wins by default. Their assortment of Waifus makes DC look like full on homo erotic novels. They only really have Antje Traue, Amy Adams and Karen Fukuhara from Suicide Squad. Every other girl is either a fridge, a skeleton or a mixed between.

You probably think this scene is gay... Fucking faggot.

>Which Cinematic Universe has the best Husbandos?

>Which Cinematic Universe has the best Husbandos?

Except for Evans, the MCU has basically no good husbandos. Whereas DC has Chris Pine, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Henry Cavill, and Affleck. All prime beefcakes.

>Backing anyone other than Collingwood

It's like you love losing

No, I think you might be though. Why does the mail physique make you uncomfortable?

At first it was kind of funny how every actor talked about Marvel/Disney having a hit squad to squash revealing secrets. But I think they're all serious.

>mail

I'd like to open his letterbox tbhj

Bump you fucking low test manlet

>Jason meme-oa

If I wanted big tits, black skin, a beard and zero talent, I'd rather go with Leslie Jones

suck my fucking dick

>Mark Ruffalo
>Tom Hiddleston
>Chris Pratt
>Drax
>Rocket
>Paul Rudd
>Sebastian Stan
>RDJ
Come on now

>Thor goes for the Doggies
>Wolverine barracks for Port
>Anglee Hulk goes for the Saints
>Harley Quinn goes for the Swans
>Joker went for the Iggles

What is it about Australian capeshit actors and shitty taste in footy clubs?

We won't talk about Superman's Dad owning a rugby league club.

Cred Forums on poomunity invasion watch

ruffalo is handsome, i'll give you that, but the rest of them are well below DCEU level, i mean hiddleston is straight tumblr-tier

>>RDJ

>Superman's Dad
Russell Crowe?

Crowe fucking revitalised the Rabbitos though

But they don't have Honka Honka.

>Ben Affleck - 6'4
>Henry Cavill - 6'1
>Jason Momoa - 6'4
>Ray Fisher - 6'3
>Joe Manganiello - 6'4
>Will Smith - 6'2
>Jai Courtney - 6'1
>Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje - 6'2
>Joel Kinnaman - 6'2
>Laurence Fishburne - 6'0
>Michael Shannon - 6'3
>manlets need not be cast in DCEU

I agree that this movie looks like it will be literally a thousand times better than the first two, but don't fool yourself into thinking there won't be Earth bullshit.

We know Odin is in NYC and they visit Strange likely. Also the director hinted that Thors roommate might show up.

>hiddleston is straight tumblr-tier
So is the guy in the image you've posted

Why is Jesus acting in capeshit?

he's a person and his name is ezra

gotta make that easy cash somehow

>Jared Leto 5'9
>Ezra Miller 5'11

They get a free pass since they are the pretty/twink boys of DCEU.

And he is tumblr and has been for quite a few years now
I mean you should know this unless you just joined this medium after leaving comics and videogames

He's no where Tumblr level popularity like Tom Hiddleston.

>moving goalposts

Who gives a shit what level they are on, the fact of the matter is they are both tumblr idiot

see this maybe he'd be tumblr if he was well known, but he's not. basically only in the DCEU fandom do people regularly talk about him.

So then I'm correct about you

Momoa never really looked 'big', he's just tall, but he always looked fairly slim

>the kids from perks of tumblr
>not tumblr as fuck
jesus fucking christ you capeshit drones need a quarantine board

you have no idea what you're talking about

i'm gonna start avataring as ezra miller just to make you guys mad

No shit, most of these capeshit actors are tumblr. The point that user was making Tom Hiddleston is the most popular tumblr actor.

>bulldogs
based

are you sure, tumblrteen thats been caught

he looks like he's part chink or something
disgusting

Thought he was a Sydneycunt

No, that is a combination of roids from doctors who know what they're doing, personal giga-niggah trainers and a hell of a diet.
The only thing these actors have to do is eat, train, rest, read scripts, sleep repeat.

Any of you bloated faggots could achieve a body like that if you had the time and money for it.

Considering he was thinking about a girl the entire time and worried about being late for a date, yeah, it's not gay bro.

I gotta give the edge on Husbandos to DC. The thought of being spit roasted by Mamoa and Aflek makes my dick all sorts of woozy.

>Batman is taller than Killer Croc

>Except for Evans, the MCU has basically no good husbandos. Whereas DC has Chris Pine, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Henry Cavill, and Affleck. All prime beefcakes.

Is this b8?

n-no homo

Everyone is jacked for the 20 minutes right after you finish lifting, I bet he pumped him self up just so he could take this photo.

>hemsey not being a based swans supporter

never liked marvel anyway

Paul Rudd is looks fucken great. He was shredded in Ant Man.

WTF the fuck is Jimmy Fallon doing in a capethread?

Which wasn't the discussion dumbass. Try to follow along

>tfw Essendon wins the 'hip next year