Wait a damn minute somethings wrong here

Back in WWI, Wonder Woman couldn't even stand up to bullets and here she is now taking on Doomsday in his SECOND FORM?

DCEU POWER LEVELS ARE BULLSHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_Tp7vf25fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

really makes you think

this whole dceu is fucked already for me
just gonna shrug off any flaws now cause idc anymore

You know that's a different suit right? The whole gimmick of the suit in the second clip is that it can remotely fly to him, but it was shown over and over again to be less durable.

>makes his suits worse on purpose
really makes you think

They repeatedly state in the movie the Mark 42 was a prototype suit.

>in 100 years WW's skill level stayed the same

see

>Sacrifices durability for utility

youtube.com/watch?v=J_Tp7vf25fo

At 2:37 Jarvis states it's a prototype. Meaning the suit isn't fully functional yet. Do you not know what prototype means?

DCucks everyone.

>that much durability
not even close to worth it

>makes his suits worse on purpose
can't meem your way out of this simple fact

Well, the suit got Stark out of trouble more than once, i would say it was worth it

you fucking what, that suit survived a full out assault by 3 gunships, a direct confrontation with an experienced extremis soldier and several crashes

It makes no thematic nor logical sense that it would be less durable if it has a robot inside it instead of a fleshbag.

>if I pretend I'm a retard and don't know the meaning of words that will show him
DCucks

>Prototpye: a first, typical or preliminary model of something, especially a machine, from which other forms are developed or copied.

DCucks don't know how machines work.

the suit was designed as a proof of concept for direct neural interface between a human and armor

the thing didn't even have an effective weapon system in place, he had to chuck a fucking piano at an AIM attack helicopter

>couldnt even stand up to bullets

>stand up to bullets

>Shield stands up to bullets

Could MCU Iron Man take on DCU WW?

explanation =/= justification

>make a different suit
>its worse

You went full retard

Doomsday isn't shooting her though

MCU power levels are equally bullshit.

It's fucking capeshit. At least they finally got spiderman right. And WW didn't block doomsday with her shield, she did it with her bracelets, PLUS she might be conflicted about killing humans.

Fucking armchair trailer analysis. Fuck off until the movie comes out. Then we can rip it to shreds.

Well like in WW2 TV was shit but now it's good, there's colour and satellties

so sometimes things change

and like the internet wasn't there but it is now

Saw Civil War recently and was dumbstruck at how awful the cgi was, especially for Iron Man. It's kinda crazy that Iron Man 1 still has better cgi than most later MCU movies

>capeshitters cant understand argumentation 101

really makes you think

How many times did she get knocked around by Doomsday and got up just fine with no scratches?

And for some reason bullets are lethal to her.

Pretty sure she gets shot in the leg in one clip and it doesn't really hurt her.

>bullets are lethal to her

Says who?

She's using a shield, big whoop. Even if she's invulnerable it's still probably annoying having tiny metal bullets bouncing off your face.

Also, it's not like she's familiar with guns. Maybe she thinks they could hurt her.

that's what happens when you have an ensemble cast that are all a/b-listers who want 20-50 million each. Downey probably had a salary of beans for Iron Man 1 and that let them afford good CGI. Now the movies are so packed with CGI and popular characters while still maintaining a budget around 200 million, it's honestly a surprise that they don't look worse

German bullets have always been super effective on Jews.

>That man is usually an umbrella, he must be vulnerable to water.

Why didn't Batman just take the kryptonite back to the Batcave and make a fuck ton more and coat his suit with it and gas the fuck out of Superman? it's not like he was in a rush to fight him in the movie anyway

I think he meant to say
>this man is using an umbrella, water must be lethal to him

must be from Cred Forums

>make a fuck ton more
Out of what?

depends
if he had his original suit? Then he would win

if he made a brand new suit with newer technology ...he would lose

No muscles,
great job Snyder

well it can divide up in to a bunch of different parts and each part is autonomous...so I assume it falls a part more easily as a trade off.

He goes from having to manually piloting a single one on an active battlefield, to being able to command as many as he can produce from the comfort of his Malibu bachelor pad.

Seems like a good trade-off to me.

I understood that reference.

Maybe she just doesn't like getting shot by bullets.

She's not quite as invulnerable as Superman.

Drone better.

you think he can't afford to get a bunch of science shit and make Alfred do it all for him? It's not like BvS is a masterpiece of perfect logic

Lets not forget he losses in a fist fight

With a supersoldier
With a shield made of the strongest metal in the universe
In a damaged suit

How'd the suit get damaged?

LMAO

This thread had an interesting premise but the posts in it are just no good

He didn't want to kill him, originally and Tony doesn't know how to fight. By the time his computers figured out how to help him, his shitty porta-suit was fucked enough to even it out.

its ment to brake apart when empty because its not a suit its a bunch of pieces tacked together plus its a prototype kind of a trade off you always come to me but your not as durable

>comparing comics to snyder

buckys arm caps shield plus stark already being hurt

>meanwhile in Avengers Steve doesn't even flinch when hit by Mjolnir at full strenght but in his movies gets thrown off balance by a couple of punches and kicks and gets blown back DBZ style by a fucking granade launcher

it's okay when Marvel does it

Man, it's almost as if she has gotten stronger in the past 100 years.

Why the hell would he have to reduce the suit's durability to be able to pilot it remotely? This is fucking stupid.

And what good does it do him when his armor can't even stand up to a guy on WW2 steroids?

She's been hitting the gym.

Why does he have that martial arts training dummy?

It doesn't have a robot inside it though, it's an empty suit. Tony even steps in and out of it at will in Ultron, while giving the now autonomous suit orders.

1 its still a prototype
2 captain america is made from the super soldier serum which gives you peak human performance and when pushed superhuman plus an unbreakable shield some martial arts and you have a pretty solid fight especially so when in the comics tonys armor makes him around cap level strength

>doing cardio at all
It's like she wants to lose gains!

In Iron Man 1 he didn't need the ability to have a suit come to him as he was the one who started the fights.

In Iron Man 2 the fight comes to him in a particularly bad time at the racetrack. Even though he had a suitcase model (Weaker, but still better than nothing and deployable somewhere else than in his lab in an emergency), he still almost died because he couldn't have the suit on fast enough. His genius was challenged for the first time.

In the Avengers, he sees a threat that almost ends the world.

In Iron Man 3 he has built dozens of suits that are remotely deployable so that he can be absolutely sure he has the backup he needs where ever he might need it without having to carry around a suitcase he could lose or that could fall into enemy hands. The suits are connected to Stark's mind.

In addition, the increased fragility of the suits is a metaphor for Stark's condition. They're directly linked to his mind, and he is growing more unstable over time.

>its still a prototype
The one in Civil War isn't.
>captain america is made from the super soldier serum which gives you peak human performance and when pushed superhuman plus an unbreakable shield some martial arts and you have a pretty solid fight
No, you don't. Fucking Black Panter gave Cap a fight.
>n the comics tonys armor makes him around cap level strength
Are you fucking serious? Comic Iron Man is a top tier in strength.

you kids are dumb. You remind me of really religious people arguing over whos god is stronger when the reality is some old dude made all this shit up in their head.

the same reason he has 40 suits and 50 different high end cars. BECAUSE HE CAN.

It should. WW goes into hiding after WWI and fight with Doomsday is her first battle in 100 yrs. Learn2DCEU, marvelelcuck.

Jesus christ

>I dont know how Cap's shield works.

Looks like someone doesn't understand the difference between blunt trauma and penetrating trauma.

his suitcase suit from 2 was better

>POWER LEVELS ARE BULLSHIT
No way?

Isn't WW meant to be a few thousands years old demi god? Are they going to ignore the usual origin?

What did he mean by this

capeshit numales on suicide watch

even as a prototype, that's still a retarded gap in endurance don't you think.

What about when iron man was fighting captain america? Was he wearing a worthless prototype there too?

>wonder woman comes on screen
>random guitar riffs
Why was that her theme?

I can't believe how long this thread as gone from simply Wonder Woman blocking bullets.

That's literally all it was.