Are women funny?

Are women funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owV1AOpUpto
youtube.com/watch?v=-I3qREbKqLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some are
some aren't

Some are. Not the one you posted though.

Certainly not that bony cunt.

Women can be just as funny as men. Samantha isn't funny though.

For the most part they are not, the ones that actually are get almost no recognition.

your mom made me laugh when she farted on my dick

Most aren't. It's weird, almost all the female standups I like are lesbians, they're funny. I think women are better suited for movie/sketch type stuff. Standup you really have to be a glutton for punishment and a certain existential dread that's harder to come by for a woman.

It entirely depends. There are a couple of funny ones that write. Others who are good at being comedic actresses. Female Stand-Ups though, I can count those with one hand.

Like he said. They only really push the really unfunny ones, while every male comic praises the shit out of them.

The ones who get famous aren't.

Maybe it's a conspiracy to continue the stereotype that women are unfunny.

For American humor maybe.

Some can be. That one isn't. Jesus the ads for her talk show are painfully cringe. TBS is a fucking vacuum where all comedy goes to die. Utterly devoid of anything funny or tolerable. And they use absolute bottom of the barrel """""comedians""""" like Kevin Nealon in everything.

i hope you are a woman because that is hilarious

They can be, though since women are naturally self centered most of their comedy is just about being a woman and how special that makes them.

They have no ability to relate to other people and also lack the ability to self deprecate so it tends to make them not funny.

We have all met funny women in our daily lives

Only the ones who get blacked
>oooh baby look at me, I love bestiality
>now give me my heroin
HAHAHA

Only black women.

very rarely

It's theoretically possible, but it's never happened

most comedians aren't genuinely funny, just pandering

woman: muh gender!
ethnic person: muh race!
white guy: muh wife! marriagE!
fat guy: muh weight!

etc.

They can be but in current American culture, the wrong type of female comedy is rewarded and highlighted. That type of comedy is 100% unfunny.

Only when they get hurt and/or raped

Would you have to ask if they were?

Pretty much.

Fat women try.

Why would any attractive women want to be funny?

are you?

Some are, but we (men) are not as impressed because women don't need to be.

Some, but not that cunt

Umm, yeah.
Get over it

>It's theoretically possible
i beg to differ

some are
most aren't

And by most I mean most female "comedians" aren't funny.

White dudes are usually the funniest because they can't pander. No one is going to like a white comedian just because he is white. Most "white" jokes are basically relateable to anyone in a western country.
Of course within white there's various niche markets like the nerds, although I'd say now, nerdom is hardly niche. There's unfunny stoners like Doug.

My girlfriend makes me laugh, but then again she has three older brothers and was raised by her dad. Really makes you think.

>I think women are better suited for movie/sketch type stuff.

This.

They absolutely cannot do standup. Most of the jokes are just muh vagina

tbf there are some funny fuckin black dudes

>Utterly devoid of anything funny or tolerable.

Conan is pretty good and his remotes are funny

Prove that funny women exists then.

muh vagina

I genuinely think women are incapable of being funny. At most they can mimic the humour of men, but they can't actually synthesize humour of their own

Agreed. And why would they? Attractive women don't need to be funny.

The thing is that women don't have to be funny, men however have to be funny to even court a woman.Yes, even /fit/izens have to have humor to succeed.

There's some funny everything. I'm talking averages though.

LOL PERIODS AMIRITE?

NO MISTER TRUMP

WE CAN'T JUST

"BUILD A WALL"

ayy vagina lmao

yeah white guys have less to fall back on, but they do try. Liberal nu-males go for that, Southern comics rely on that, fat guys rely on fat, stoners and nerds as you said, etc. They definitely do try to find something. Real comedy is tough.

/thread

No one's funny inherently, women can learn so women have the capacity to be funny. I can't speak for others in the thread as to weather or not a woman has achieved that feat as of now.

What is that plastic square thing for?

I think Shoe0nHead is funny

youtube.com/watch?v=owV1AOpUpto

Yes women can be funny

If you're asking me if a woman's joke can be funny, then, no.

Not it. It looks like a tranny Matt Lauer.

CDs used to be square, they were called VHS.

On average less funny than men because its a skill less used for there gender. That's not to say there aren't some women that are funnier than some men just in general a lower proportion. It's like how on average men are less emotionally available.

"The only time a room of women are funny is when Richard Speck walks in"

I've known quite a few that were

fpbp

Samantha Bee used to be funny on The Daily Show.
What changed?
Me? Her? The desperate way the media tries to present comedy news?

I'm trying to remove all my political views and just judge her based on humour. I swear she's, and I'm not even exaggerating, but at least 800% for preachy than she used to be. Oliver too and far preachier than Stewart or Colbert ever was.

You just got older and wiser, user.

They were always obnoxious.

Whoops, I accidentally responded to a tripfag.

Forget I said anything. Then go drink bleach.

Yes. Some are. Not her though.

Tina Fey is an example of a good writer and good comedic actress, 30 Rock was a great show.

I wouldn't say she's funny, she has the cringy youtuber let's talk like how I type on the internet personality.

I would say she's tolerable. I find myself agreeing with her on the few videos I've watched. But then again that's probably why I don't watch youtubers like her, I don't need someone to echo back things I already feel or think.

The writers changed you twit, same reason Colbert sucks now.

>"Mothers. You can't kill them."

Only white men and Don Rickles are funny.

Name one funny male comedian I'll wait.

Well Colbert was doing a character. And I actually enjoyed it when Bush was president. I stopped watching shortly before Obama became president.
Making fun of the president/our government can be funny, its a bit of self deprecation or an in-joke. Making fun of republicans because of muh politics is shit.

only the ugly ones

Norm McDonald

>implying
Amy Schupig, Melissa McCarthy, Lena Dunham.

I'd actually say the more funny professional female comedians are good looking.

Some post the shoes bit

They make funny faces when you slap them.

I know who that is but I still don't get the joke

Dave Chappelle

Name at least three.

They're not funny to human garbage. You douches are like women who hate men. Too dull to realize you're biased. You worthless people share the same oxygen.

I've seen great comedy acting and writing by American comediennes but never stand up, it's always awful.

I unironically think that Kathy Griffin is funny.

I hate this new meme mentality that has infected absolutely everyone where only those who agree with "us/me" are "funny". It lets total hacks like Samantha Bee or that unfunny faggot Steven Crowder maintain an audience when all they do is shitty backbench cheerleading.

There are some funny women but generally no.
youtube.com/watch?v=-I3qREbKqLw

i have always contained myself from cracking up when my gfs are crying me a river as women always do. i have to look away or bite my tongue, otherwise id laugh my ass off.

so yeah. theyre hilariously sensitive and dumb.

Kathleen Madigan is one.

That's about all I've got. Someone else will have to provide the other two.

Maria Bamford was smart enough to tour with Zach Galifinakis and Brian Posehn. In comparison she looked hilarious, but without them to make her act look funnier, she's mediocre at best.

What the fuck does hate have to do with it, you simpleton.

You don't need to hate women to think they are bad at stand-up.

Squirrels are bad at deep sea diving. Recognizing that doesn't automatically mean you hate squirrels.

Stop being such a sensitive pusbag.

>Squirrels are bad at deep sea diving. Recognizing that doesn't automatically mean you hate squirrels.