Am I the only one who genuinely does not like this show...

Am I the only one who genuinely does not like this show? I've laughed zero times after watching the first and some of the second season. Every character is annoying, the main two are retards who constantly talk about fixing their lives but ultimately do nothing about it (inb4 that's the point), the show is unrealistic (gunfights in the middle of a neighborhood, nothing happens, no cops are called, etc. yeah okay). Not to mention the Canadian accents really turn me off for some reason.

Anyone else agree with me?

Or can anyone explain to me why they like the show? I've asked my friends and all they say is "it's funny" and "it's really good" but I'm just not seeing it. After asking them why it's funny or good they can never come up with a reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/Ed_Edd_n_Eddy_Darker_Days
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not to mention that every episode is basically the same problem with the same "solution" that never actually goes as planned and the characters are back where they started at the end.

I'm about to watch the last episode of season 1 and as expected I love it so far

seeing them live in SC in october, love it.

however the first season is pretty shit compared to the following 9.

I'll ask you a question I already know the answer to.

Have you ever been diagnosed / personally suspected yourself of having an autism spectrum disorder?

Lahey

IM A SHIT TORNADO RICKY

I've been watching trailer park boys since I was 12. we used to watch it once a week during my high school work place safety class. first 7 seasons are great, they should really just let it die.

fuck off randy

How did you know?

who /ray/ here

Say all you want about the later seasons, but the first couple of seasons were legitimately great. The characters weren't flanderized, the jokes were good and hadn't been run into the ground, and the mockumentary angle worked really well. For me personally, the best thing about it was how Clattenburg really nailed the sense of community. The way the boys interacted with each other and the rest of the trailer park was like a dysfunctional family dynamic and it really felt natural and comfy. The later seasons might have lost a bit of wit or grown stale to some, but I think that sense of community is still there, tbph.

I had the same feeling watching TPB for the first time. I was about four seasons in and I just couldn't decide if it was funny or not.

Then my wife sat and watched an episode with me and I had to explain everything to her and I suddenly realized it was hilarious.

"Why isn't that guy wearing a shirt"

"That's Randy. Shirts give him a rash."

"Why is he taking off his pants?"

"His pants are too tight and he has to take them off to fight."

"Does that guy always have a drink in his hand?"

"Yes. That's Julian. He always has a rum and coke, even during gunfights."

You get the idea.

tldr: The genius of the show is how it develops characters. It really comes into its own about season 4 or 5.

>having to watch three seasons of shit before a show gets good
no thanks

Not at all what I said, retard.

Sounds like Two and a Half Men might be more your speed.

>same exact themes and actions repeated every single episode

"character development"

You've just gotta watch it until the shit hawks swoop in at night and lay shit eggs in your brain. That way when they hatch into shit chickens, you'll finally understand how funny the show is.

I think it's okay but it's repetitive.

Everyone knows you're not allowed access on Cred Forums unless you have autism, dummy.

its garbo

Season 1 is weak. Get through season 2 then watch a couple of episodes of 3 and if you still don't like it it's pretty safe to assume you never will.

Season 1-5 are GOAT

Season 6 is alright

Season 7 it starts getting shitty

Season 8-present are shit

>see

It's simply unfunny. Canadians are not funny and never have been.

The Snoop Dogg season was super cringey.

I'm pretty sure Doug Benson was so high that he didn't even know he was on a show.

And Snoop acts about as well as Meryl Streep would rap.

It's one of those shows where you can only watch it alone. If you show it to someone they will not laugh, I guarantee due to experience.

I disagree, everyone hates each other and is way more aggressive in the new episodes. My biggest problem are the characters, Ricky seems like he's just doing a parody of himself, Julian was dumbed down a bit, and Bubbles is just a whiny asshole. Lahey is full blown gay and J Roc is another character that just seems like a parody.

Now that J Roc and Lucy left the show what're they going to say, they fell in love and ditched the park or they went to jail or both died?

What's wrong with two and a half men? When they introduce Ashton Kutcher it goes down hill I already knew that.

8 was definitely a weak season but holy shit 9 and 10 were really good (in their own way)

"Ultimately do nothing about it" the whole point of the show is that they have no educational experience whatsoever and the only way they know how to make money is doing illegal things.

You're probably just a prude who's easily triggered by degeneracy, I blame it on having to suck your fathers cock as a wee lad.

J Roc has been annoying as FUCK in the last few season. I'm sure the guy playing him thought making that "WHA" noise was hilarious and maybe the first few times it was but fucking hell it started grating quickly but he kept doing it.

>What's wrong with 2 and a Half Men?
Besides being an exercise in aggressive mediocrity propelled solely by Charlie Sheen's name and real life antics?

don't watch the new season. there is an unwatchable 2-3 episode arc where he decides he is going to pretend he is a mexican and his canadian-mexican fake accent is totally cringey.

In English please?

You could try not being retarded, you know.

You never properly explained why it's so bad, tell me in normal speak.

>laughed
You don't watch this telekino to laugh.

This, you watch it for the comfiness.

trollpasta.wikia.com/wiki/Ed_Edd_n_Eddy_Darker_Days

Have fun

It's nothing offensively bad (i.e. Big Bang Theory's laugh tracks before the punchlines of the jokes even get there), but it's just another formulaic CBS sitcom that starts with a relatively novel concept but devolves into
>party boy character does this
>straight man character questions this
>lol I don't care nerd
Followed by sassy nanny comments and naive comments from the kid. Like I said, it's not offensively bad, but it's about as mediocre as you can get. It's barely background noise-tier.

Nothing wrong with BBT bro, Leonard is definitely a cuck on the show and IRL. He was even cucked on Roseanne.

I've been watching the first three with a friend. It has its moments, but I do agree with you OP.

I literally could not give less of a shit about the character's relationship issues on the show, but if Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men are your benchmarks for television comedy then you have kinda shit taste familiam.

>nothing wrong with bbt
Kill youself

It's my grandma's. I watch friends and broad city and workaholics.

It's a show about white googles

im gonna give you a $100 to fuck off OP

Your grandma has better taste lol. All your shows are cuck tier.

Welcome to my house

Is loud house a good show or is it like MLP where it's only for rule 34 or EEnE where people only watch it for reaction Images?

I laughed at every single episode multiple times ever since I saw it for the first time. If you didn't, maybe you're just too autistic for simple fun

Frig off OP.

By the way, your scalloped potatoes are FUCKED.