That one kid who said Robocop could beat the Terminator in a fight

>that one kid who said Robocop could beat the Terminator in a fight

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RoboCop_Versus_The_Terminator_(comics)
youtube.com/watch?v=NfeSggmk8JQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If a chick with no combat experience and a busted leg can take down a Terminator, so can Robocop.

she took down half a terminator, not the same

All he needs is one of the guns Clarence's gang got.

robocop defeats skynet and prevents judgement day in the comics.

>in the comics

Ah, the phrase that every movie/tv discussion board always love to see.

If Robocop can go up against RoboCain then you can bet your ass that he can beat The Terminator.

Yeah, a Cobra Assault Cannon would bust the crap out of T-800.

>yfw the gun is actually jammed on the picture, you can see a shell sticking out of the ejection port

Robocop is a better movie.

A normal Barrett .50 would take out a terminator. I remember in one of the books, John and Sarah have a little arsenal of .50 calibre rifles that make short work of one of them.

the 800 is an infiltrator, he don't even have any armor.

>in one of the books
They do it in the last movie, though IIRC it they need something more to finish it off. The girl from GoT does the shooting.

They also kill a liquid one by showering it with acid.

I reckon a 7.62 would fuck a termie up anyday

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that.

The T-1000 wake it back up and it needs to be decapitated to finish it of I think.

Probably. The only reason they struggle against them in the movies is cos they only have basic weapons, like shotguns and pistols.

He did
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RoboCop_Versus_The_Terminator_(comics)

What about Robocop vs Predator?

Reminder that Robocop doesn't have a cock anymore but T800 infiltration units, specifically model 101, have functioning 9 inch dicks for information extraction purposes.

But can he take out Arnie?

He can compensate.

Any weapons Robocop can get his hands on the Terminator can get his hands on as well. The machines in the first two movies were smart as fuck, especially Arnold in T2. He would fuck Robocuck up. Probably rip his head clean off.

nobody could take down this terminator

tittynator

>she will never terminate you while you motorbait her

>in one of the books

Stopped reading there.

Then its a good thing the newest movie validates them by having a brand new T-800 get destroyed with a single shot.

Well, it was the Infiltrator series, which seemingly inspired quite a few things in later films, like the T-800 being based off a living human (US Army Sergeant in the movies, German Spec Ops in the book), and human/terminator hybrids (Marcus in Salvation, Serena in the book)

Personally, I think they should have just adapted the books for the sequels.

Are you dumb

In the TV show they needed armor piercing rounds.

Terminator would fuck ro-bo cop up

Yeah just remove the context that the round itself was a special type created by a T-800 to kill other T-800s

>implying Arnold wouldn't be lagging for days because he runs on a 6502

Who cares aout the show? Regardless, the fact remains that they can be taken out relatively easy with the right calibre and type of ammo. Whether it be one AP round from a 50cal or several AP rounds from a smaller gun.

T-800 would get rekt. T-1000 and above would rek Murphy.

They were just AP rounds.

>They were just AP rounds.

that glow?

what about robert cop?

would a predator beat up a prometheus?

Should be able if he has experience and in a good area

>that one kid who liked star trek over star wars
>that one kid who liked harry potter over LotR

>
>>in one of the books
>Stopped reading there.
How about you START reading there

skynet on suicide watch

The t-800 was maimed by a stick of dynamite. Robocop has been thrown off skyscrapers and into oil tanks that explode without suffering any injury at all. t-800 tanks small arms while Robocop tanks anti tank shells.

Dredd would take them both out with his special boolets

I bet you think Michael Myers could beat Jason Voorhees too

But I did when I was a kid...
youtube.com/watch?v=NfeSggmk8JQ

FOX sure did

Robocop has justice on his side.

Robocops durability was always barely defined for me. Sometimes he shrugs off the most devastating shit but other times he goes flying.

Terminators a little more grounded and the rules always felt better defined. At least in the first two. Idk about the others.

He could. Easily

And here I am
>liking Stargate over Star Trek or Star Wars
>liking GoT and Berserk over harry potter or LotR

Damn, nostalgia'd hard.

He was right.

Robocop would more than likely Fuck a T-800 up. Murphy anchored himself to concrete and stopped a speeding car. The guy is built too tough for the terminator.

Both are fantastic but your right.

>mfw adults like Harry Potter ever

You say Star Trek-I say Stargate

You say Lord of the Rings-I say Game of Thrones

You say You say Star Wars-I say Berserk

You say Kingdom of Heaven-I say?? Narnia

You say Alien-I say Aliens

You? say Halloween-i say? shut the ---- up

You say Lawrence of Arabia-I scream Naruto!!

You say? American History X-i ------- punch you in the face

92% of teenagers have turned to Films and Cinema.If you are part of the 8% that still watch real kino,copy? and paste this message to another 5? videos. DON'T? LET? THE? SPIRIT OF KINO DIE

Cringe