What are the best Hitler movies?

What are the best Hitler movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/13/dont-compare-donald-trump-to-adolf-hitler-it-belittles-hitler/?utm_term=.909fc5a3a034
youtube.com/watch?v=4AFhwwgL-94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#neverdrumpf #blacklivesmatter #Imwithgoldmansachs

>Trump is such an old, balding cuck that even his Hitler mustache is a hair piece

The Great Dictator by Charlie Chaplin

Inglorious Basterds. Melanie Laurent is a qt.

>#Imwithgoldmansachs
Well so is El Trumpo.

Der Untergang

Reminder to stop calling Trump a nazi, Hitler doesn't deserve this.
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/13/dont-compare-donald-trump-to-adolf-hitler-it-belittles-hitler/?utm_term=.909fc5a3a034

>What are the best Hitler movies?
The inevitable upcoming Donald Trump documentary

>Shalom Auslander is the author of the best-selling "Foreskin's Lament"
TOP KEK

how is trump hitler if his supporters are being treated like jews in nazi germany?

This one: youtube.com/watch?v=4AFhwwgL-94

HEIL TRUMPENFUHRER

GAS THE SHITSKINS AND THE LIBERALS

I hope none of you are actually voting for Trump

I doubt they are legally able to vote

Of course not.
I am not American.
I will vote for the right wing equivalent in my country like everyone who's not pants on the head crazy or immigrant does.

>whaaaaaa I'm so oppressed

I am and I'm a paramedic

Keep making fun of us, politics is dumb anyways

Trump is funny and he's not a politician. I don't need to know or care about his policies, politics is dumb anyways.

>waahhhhh i cant get free stuff from bernie anymore

I don't know, maybe he's right. Hitler definitely believed in his crazy ideas.

You have some shit on your lip, Donald.

this is why retards are dangerous, there are a lot of them and they're able to vote

Sachs are "risk adverse"

It feels like none of your 3 lines of text you wrote were at all related to one another.

Ugh, you and fucking firemen. Who the fuck asked your profession? Why did you feel the need to include that? You think everyone kisses your ass like some sort of hero? You drive a truck and try to keep a band-aid on until the real doctors can save/lose people. Shut the fuck up and stay on topic, you braggart piece of shit.

>"Lets just keep calling him hitler, and half the USA deplorable! I'm with Her!"

>there are cucks in this thread right now who are planning on voting for Shillary

Love me some Hillary. So tired of the "the only reason to vote for Hillary is that she's not Trump" meme.

Seriously, anyone who thinks that hasn't actually contrasted their stances on all the main policy points. Trump has nothing to offer; Hillary has legit plans for EVERYTHING.

Sucks faggot millenials vote on who is the most entertaining though (thus why bernie with his unsound plans was also favored.)

>I'm a paramedic

Yeah people without education usually support the republican party.

>voting for a half dead corrupt woman who wants to take your guns

Der Untergang

I thought Obama wanted to take all your guns away?

You have listening to the NRA a bit too much

>voting for Russian cock sucker with a kike penis up his ass

Fuck you senpai

He does. Thats why he appoints racists bitches like Sotomayor

>shillary still triggered by the fact Russia walked into her emails because shes a retarded cunt

t. Vladimir

>half dead corrupt woman
still more of a man than the thin skinned bitch who wants to take away the freedom of speech from anyone who criticizes him.

The supreme court can't overturn an amendment (in this case the 2nd), only votes of 2/3 of the house and the senate can do so.

So once again you are afraid of NRA boogeymen

you didn't deserve those quads

the only people more thin-skinned than trumpers are his supporters

The bill rights can't be removed under any circumstance.

>The supreme court can't overturn an amendment

They can "interpret" it in any way they want. These are activist judges who attempt to make law from the bench. Try again shill

They're just eternally butthurt queers that blame everyone else for their own problems.

>implying

are regressives so scared now they just start making things up? Call him racist some more. It might start working.

He's already said that he wants to change liable laws because he can't the bantz.

Holy shit you cant make this shit up

Pretty sure any constitutional amendment can be repealed.

The bill of rights are the only amendments that can't be repealed under any circumstance.

>making things up

>Under current law, largely determined at the state instead of federal level, public persons, such as politicians, can win a suit against a media organization only if the person can prove that the publication published information with actual malice, knowing it to be wholly incorrect, as well as in cases of reckless disregard. The case that set this precedent — New York Times Co. v. Sullivan — was decided by the Supreme Court in 1964.

>"You see, with me, they're not protected, because I'm not like other people but I'm not taking money. I'm not taking their money," Trump said on Friday. "We're going to open up libel laws, and we're going to have people sue you like you've never got sued before."

again the poorly educated proving why they're trump's favorites