Holy shit, I'm getting a bit worried about Brad Cred Forums

Holy shit, I'm getting a bit worried about Brad Cred Forums.

That a shoop?

JUST

hello darkness my old friend

more gossip

What will he sacrifice to unfuck his shit?

LOOKS LIKE JUSTPOSTING'S BACK ON THE MENU BUYS

He'll be fine.

EL JUSTO JAJAJA

Wow Mr. robot looks like shit

I remember when the news of the divorce broke, people were saying there was no way Brad would get JUSTed.

lmao

I don't think it's actually JUST in Pitt's case.

He isn't going to lose his fortune to her, no alimony

Still has his looks (while his ex looks morbidly skeletal)

Nearly everyone likes him and probably takes his side in all this

Won't have to even raise all these meme pet foreign kids Jolie bought to look progressive

>HOLD UP ANGELA
*leans against door way*
>SO YOU'RE TELLING ME
*eats half a burger*
>YOU SLEPT WITH OUR GOOK SON
*steals a chip*
>AND IT'S MY FAULT
*pulls pants further up*
>THAT YOU COULDN'T CLIMAX?
*puts palms inside each armpit*
>FROM SUM KINNA INCESTUOUS BASTARD
*lunges at gook son*

>EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA

fuck off back to read-it

>no alimony

he literally needs to pay child support for 6 kids in the amount so it maintains their standard of living

so that'll be half a million monthly

bear in mind that Angelina pays 95k a month for rent at her mansion

expect Brad to start appearing in shitty paycheck movies from now on

From what I've read he isn't paying child support; that Jolie isn't even asking for any.

>expect Brad to start appearing in shitty paycheck movies from now on
>expect
>from
>now
>on

>Cred Forums now hates it's own shitty meme

It's all over, lads

name one meme Cred Forums doesnt hate

someone shoop the same on mexican brad pitt

What did I think about those memes?

he'll be fine

Cred Forums is built purely on memes

underrated lmao

She's not going to ask for it right away or make a public statement to that end. It will just happen during the course of the divorce naturally.

Brad Pitt would be the ideal Captain Murica if the MCU had started 10 years earlier.

It doesn't matter if she asks or not, the divorce will include it.
It's a given, it's not something that if you don't ask for it'll be forgotten. The lawyers will check all the boxes and child custody/child support are always top of the list. Dude is gonna pay no matter what, did you forget they live in california? He's completely fucked that's why he hired the most expensive jewish lawyer in beverly hills

El justo is not a Cred Forums meme. It's an autist phrase spammed by one person.

only closet redditors hate Cred Forums memes

You don't belong here

lotta loyalty for a hired son!

He didn't parent so good!

Who wants to try next?

nicest thing anyone on here has said to me

When your testicles are the size of tangerines, then you have my permission to fuck mommy.

Seriously, is there anything she can't do?

8/10

WE'RE STILL MEN

welcome to the club Brad

JUST is an actual Cred Forums meme

el justo was an experiment in meme warfare, an anti-meme if you will, a concept designed to erase any good will towards a highly critically acclaimed and original meme. Fortunately for all of us it failed to get anywhere but its remnants still lurk, infecting newfags and redditors.

and he has a new kid on the way with Marion Cotillard.

alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony alimony

>its another subhuman Mexican redditor forces a shitty Twitter meme just so he can steal pictures iin these threads and post them for upvotes on his main site
JUST posters are literal faggots.

Someone explain this to me,I have seen it a few times and I want to understand this ME-ME

Oh the tumbler? you wouldn't be interested in that, it's a bridging vehicle, designed in the 60's to merge memes.

Never could get the black stereotypes to catch on, but this one characterizing Brads mannerisms works just fine.

holy shit, someone shop this so Brad has the crown as well, and the other two faces are Johnny Debt and some other JUSTed guy, maybe Shia

JUST-us League movie when?

This. If anything, this divorce is a chance for unJUSTing himself.

What Chinese cartoon?

Berserk.
One of the greatest mangas ever made. The show is alright. Maybe the current rendition will actually get us into the real deamon hunting and he'll raising before executives cut it out.
There was a great version from adult swim from the 90s that's worth a watch on youtube

>Cred Forums - Celebrity Gossip

I've still got bank but im barely copin'
Just praying to a God that she don't feel thievin
'Cause I got fines while she got freedom
'Cause when the bank breaks, no, it don't break even

Her richest days will be some of my worst
She finally met my son and shes gonna be his first
While I'm wide awake, she has no trouble cheatin'
'Cause when a marriage breaks, no, it don't break even, even, no

What am I suppose to do when the adopted part of me was inside you?
And what am I supposed to say when hes choking me out and you're horn-ay?
I'm all cucked to pieces
I'm all cucked to pieces

Alimony killed nicer men. Will he survive?

>finally free from the old hag
>he could still fuck almost any young hot woman on the planet
>still filthy rich even if he has to give half of his money to Jolie
>still a successful actor sought after by all the most importan film directors

sure, he is the new posterboy of the JUST league

It started 8.5 years earlier my dude

If she's worth more money, she has to pay him

Put the cheese in the noodles, whaddya get

reddit.